The Accidental Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ferociousness of his attack caught her off guard and left her breathless. She managed to get her hands on the back of his head, realized she wasn't breathing, and drew in a long sharp breath. Mark started slurping her up as she breathed in, and her first orgasm crashed over her as she exhaled, so that it came out in a long quivering moan.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...oh fuck, yes Mark yes! Lick it up, lick it all up! You love it, I know you love it!"

As she regained control of her senses, she shifted her hips and looked down to watch Mark eat her, and was almost immediately sent reeling toward another orgasm. Mark's tongue darted into her pussy, and she saw that it was coated with thick cream as he drew it back out. He drank it in before letting his tongue lash up toward her clit, then back inside her again, repeatedly sucking her and Will's cum out of her.

"Fuck...fuck Mark....fuuuuuuuuck!" she exclaimed as she came again.

Drifting back down again, she felt his pace slow, and thought he may just be about done and coming back to his senses. But she wasn't through with him, and wanted to feel his cock inside her one last time.

Gripping his head, she pulled his face upward to look at her.

"Fuck me Mark, fuck me right now. I want that big, hard dick inside me."

He stood and deftly tugged his shorts and boxers down. His rigid cock sprang to attention, and he bent at the knees to push it inside her.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!' Jeanine exclaimed as he filled her. She was slippery wet and loose from Will, but Mark was rock hard and her slit was still sensitive from all of the activity.

This time, Mark's eyes were open and focused on her slit as his thick cock plunged in and out.

"That's is baby, fuck me with it. Fuck my wet pussy. Mmmm! Fuck my wet sloppy pussy!"

Her words seemed to push Mark toward the edge, and she wanted to be filled with a second load.

"Mmmm...mmmm...MMMM...you like that baby? You like me wet and sloppy for you?"

He looked at her, mouth slack, then refocused on her slit.

"You love it, I know you love your sloppy seconds baby..."

That was all it took. He grunted loudly, thrust once and held there, drew his hips back and thrust again, this time holding as he groaned and grunted in time with his heaving breath.

Jeanine came again as he emptied himself in her, feeling her second cock of the morning pulsing inside, imaging how it looked as it spurted it's hot, thick cream into her.

Before she caught her breath, Mark seemed to snap from his trance. He pulled away abruptly, almost sending her back over the sofa arm and on to her back. She braced an arm to stop her fall and he stumbled away from her, gained his balance, and bent to pull his shorts up.

"I, uhhh. I need to go. I'm late." was all he could manage before grabbing his bag and turning for the door.

She bit her lower lip, stifling a smile. She heard the elevator doors sliding closed as he opened her front door.

"Must be Will." she thought, and this time couldn't hold back the smile.

Mark managed one last grasp at control, pausing and turning back to her in the doorway.

"Don't text me anymore Jeanine. I mean it." he said, then walked out and pulled the door closed behind him.

Jeanine stood on shaky legs, started to bend to pull up her shorts, then stepped out of them instead. She thought of showering, but wanted to enjoy the feeling inside her as she replayed the morning's events in her head.

She went to her bedroom, pulled on a pair of plain cotton panties, and padded down the hall to the kitchen once again. She hadn't even heard the coffee maker beep when it finished brewing, and that brought another smile to her lips.

As she sat sipping coffee in the bright morning light streaming through her kitchen window, she wondered how to go about finding one of those guys her girlfriends had talked about. Maybe someday, she thought with a sly smile.