The Accidental Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John's whole experience was the intoxicating mixture of juices from his friend and his darling wife. He loved making her squeal and cum, but tonight was special. He knew she was sitting tall with Bill riding his cock in and out from between her sweet lips. The idea made him shiver in the eroticism of it all.

Bill gently pulled his cock out of Jennifer's sweet mouth and lay down on his back. Jennifer got on top of him, spread her legs over his cock and eased herself back over Bill's huge member in a reverse cowgirl position. She loved the way he filled her to overflowing in this position. John crawled up between her legs nibbling her tasty little clit and licked all the way down to where his workmate was plunging into her and back up, driving her wild. Between the two of them, they would have her cumming over and over again, all night long and she was looking forward to every moment of it.

After losing count of the number of times they made her cum, Jennifer weakly crawled off and lay on her side. Bill got behind her, positioned to raise a leg and pound her tight, little twat properly. She placed herself in front of him and, with a few fist pumps was planted right back and pounding her preconditioned, steaming hot, wet cunt in and out to make her cum hard and dance on his over ample dick.

Meanwhile, John had crawled in front of his wife and began sucking and nibbling her succulent, strawberry red nipples causing her to illicit yet more moans and deep groans. She loved it when her husband paid attention to her gorgeous breasts and nipples, sucking and licking them hard, then gently chewing on them to bring her closer to orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum again! I'm gonna cum again!" Jennifer squealed presently as contractions began deep inside her that she knew would lead her to orgasm. Just then she felt the release of heat and moisture that signalled that he was cumming too. That's all it took to put her right over the edge and begin her loudly moaning, gripped in the throes of ecstasy.

After Bill emptied his load into Jennifer destroyed pussy and slid out of her, John shuffled back down between her legs, eager now to clean her twat out once again. She rolled onto her back and spread her sensuous legs wide to allow him access to her dripping wet cunt. He crawled between her legs, his eyes like diamonds and flashing as he approached. As his lips touch her perfectly smooth pussy again, she started and sighed relaxing into the experienced tongue of her talented husband. He nibbled on her throbbing clit before pushing his tongue deep inside her, licking and scooping out as much of the intoxicating mixture from her pussy as he could.

Meanwhile, Bill eyed John's tight, little ass over Jennifer's slender shoulder as he inhaled the aroma of sex and listened to her moaning and groaning under the plunging of his prong and the work John's agile tongue.

Jennifer was delirious with the sensations now coursing through her. With her husband in front of her casting a spell on her clitty and his well-endowed friend behind her plunging his massive member in and out of her sopping wet cooze she was in heaven. She knew right then that they had made the right choice. She moaned, squealed and came as her two men had their wicked way with her for what seemed like hours.

They broke from this position with Bill knowing exactly what he wanted to do. With Jennifer sliding toward John's magic mouth, Bill knelt on the bed, spread John's legs slender legs with his massive hands, fondling and caressing the boy's backside as he moved in. A feeling of power coursed through his veins as he felt his partner shiver as he moved. He fully enjoyed the responsiveness of this boy!

John knew what was coming and couldn't wait. He knew Bill liked the shiver of anticipation that ran down his back. Now, he realized that Bill and his big boner was coming for him and he shivered with anticipation once again.

Bill relished any opportunity to fuck his friend as he finally seized John's slim hips, pulled his ass up and thrust his huge member into his ready and willing victim.

A muffled moan escaped John as his face was directed down to Jennifer's delectable pussy while his hips were encircled by Bill's massive hands, and he was being fucked hard and fast.

"Watching the two of you fuck like that is just so damn hot!" tittered an intently watching Jennifer. "I love it!", Her hand had slipped down to John's hair as her own private floor show continued unabated in front of her. She thought she would have to peg her husband to get him off this evening, but Bill was apparently taking that pleasure, and it suited her fine. John's mouth was currently working it's magic on her fully aroused pussy, so her concentrations were elsewhere.

Bill now set up his friend in a full nelson position, pulled him up in front of him and made John into his little cock puppet again in full view of a marvelling Jennifer. John didn't mind being held helpless like this at all because of the extra depth Bill could get in this position and the cooing praise from his appreciative wife. He moaned and groaned as he got his tight ass thoroughly reamed by his friend's nice, big, thick cock.

Soon, John's tongue had done it's work for her, and she was wailing her way through yet another orgasm. John felt that old, familiar feeling of tension forming in his gut from the prostate massage he was receiving from Bill. The feeling was getting stronger with each passing thrust until finally his cock erupted and sprayed cum from the end of his limp dick. He moaned and thrashed as he came, adding fuel to Bill's already out of control fire. He lay his partner back down on the bed with his face in Jennifer's over excited cunt. John began to munch on his wife's smooth pussy when, moments later, Bill began moaning loudly, and John's lovely ass was awash in the cum spraying and spurting from Bill's enormous, hard cock as he clenched and thrust with abandon while the collected assembly groaned and moaned their mutual pleasure to each other and into the night.

John's flaccid phallus again began to spew cum as the furious prostate massage he was enjoying entered it's terminal phase. He moaned and groaned under the attentions of his dominant friend and his own adoring wife.

The whole group was quite exhausted from their sexual exertions by the end of their wild ride, and they all fell asleep cuddled up together in the middle of the large bed.