The Accidental Mistress Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kai led the conversation, as he usually did, but as the deserts were cleared away, he became quieter. Kai shared a breathless glance with Kate, knowing full well that she had activated the vibrate function on his cage. The low hum was lost in the background noise, but not lost on Kai's swelling cock. Kate sat opposite him smiling, as she secretly pressed the toe of her stiletto shoe between his legs, and watched the wine tremor in his hand.

"Are you okay, Kai?" Kate asked, taking the opportunity to squeeze his hand.

"Fine," he replied, his trembling hand discretely trying to shake his cock into orgasm.

"Are you staying at the hotel?" Ellie asked the American.

"He's staying with me tonight," Kate replied, her gaze fixed on Kai as he sunk another glass of wine.

"Are you and Kai together," the American asked Ellie, trying to make sense of the unusual energy at the table.

"Just friends," Ellie smiled back, before turning to Kai and mouthing, "We don't fuck."

"We do," Kate purred intoxicatedly.

"Really?" Ellie fluttered her big blue eyes ready to tease, "Tell me more..."

*

It was past midnight when the four friends arrived at Kate's small apartment. With not enough seats to go around, Kate sat on the arm of the couch with her flirty thighs bouncing within inches of Kai's face.

Kai's quick witted personality was visibly starting to fade, together with any hope he had of getting out of his cage. He watched Kate's phone slip from where she had tucked it in her bra, down on to the couch where it was lost from sight between the cushions.

Kai stood up to use the toilet. He shut the door behind him and sat down on the toilet seat as he always had to, to pee through the bars of his cage. No matter his feelings for Kate, this was getting too much, and he knew he had to break their keyholding relationship.

As he came out of the bathroom, Kate stopped him and led him down the narrow corridor to her small storage cupboard, "You're exhausted, you will sleep in here," she purred, pointing to the camping mat and blankets laid out on the floor.

"No, Kate, I need to..."

"Shush," she whispered, cutting him short and covering him in a curtain of scented hair.

Kate ushered him inside and then shut the cupboard door in his face. Kai tried to open it just as he heard the clung as the lock engaged. He was exhausted and the blankets did smell like Kate. He lay down and buried his head beneath the pillow as the chatter continued on the other side of the locked door.

*

Kai was awoken by a knock on the cupboard door. He blinked, sat up and was about to lay back down when the lock turned again. The door opened and Kate stood above him, naked other than for her black negligee and with her phone in her hand.

"They're gone," she mouthed.

Kai didn't move as he blinked in disbelief.

"Locked cupboard or my bed?" Kate growled provocatively.

Kai clambered to his feet and swept Kate up in his arms. The mercurial girl was back to sex-bunny mode. He stripped her of her negligee and lay her aroused body on the bed. Kate seemed as desperate as him, swearing when it took her two attempts to type in her twelve digit unlock code.

Kai undressed, straddled her, and placed his cock cage against her Christina piercing. A few seconds later his cage unlocked, and four hands fought to unravel his penis from the high security steel.

Kai was now free. He eased himself inside her, but within seconds of penetration, he came. They shared a smile as Kai pinned her wrists to the bed to kiss. The next orgasm was wonderful, long, slow, and intense with Kai in complete charge.

*

Kate could no longer keep her eyes open and snuggled up to Kai as her eyelids fluttered. Kai reached down to reassemble his chastity cage. He reached for Kate's phone and held it by her sleepy face to unlock the screen, and from there, opened the keyholding app.

Locking his cage didn't require a code, but it did require face ID. "Kate," he whispered, "Kate."

Kate awoke with a start, fluttering her lashes as she blinked. Her sleepy face was enough to trigger the app, and a red 'locked' sign flashed up followed by the unmistakable sound of the deadlocks clicking in Kai's cage.

"It's okay, go to sleep," Kai mouthed and for once Kate obeyed.

Kai was happily spent. He closed his eyes to dream about which version of Mistress Kate he might wake up to.

At about the same time, the man with the destroyed key finally freed himself from the railings. '5-2-8-3' was simply 'Kate' spelt out on a phone's keypad. Another exhausted, but happily excited, man caught up in Kate's web.

12