All Comments on 'The Accidental Text'

by Mello_SixtyNine

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more plot and story would

Best stories on this site are ones people remember and return to read again. Sex is hot, but emotional connection to characters make a story even better. For someone with incest fantasies, it is fine. But telling a compelling story will break barriers and give understanding to characters and motives. Your story is like a porno, it is never going to win an Oscar. Sex I would rate a 4 or 5. Characters 1 or 2. Plot would get 1 or 2. Since I like character and build-up, that is how I would rate. I am sure that someone with incest fantasies, and all they care about is lust would rate it higher, since the characters and plot don't matter as much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To quick at the start but

Was a bit fast for the story but the storyline is great. Keep it going really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
one hot story

can't wait for the threesome if that is half as good then it will be awesome tenbears43

wes5028748wes5028748over 9 years ago
HOT,HOT,HOT

This story is so hot. Do hope to see many, many more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Second Installment???

Please tell me that you are going to make a second installment or more of this story!! I wish I had a Luke in my life!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lana/Lara

Since the number of Lanas in the story outnumber the Laras, I assume that was supposed to be the name.

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNineover 9 years agoAuthor
lana/lara

Crap, I did four passes trying to find mistakes. It's weird what you can miss when you read the same thing over and over again. Originally, her name was Tara.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too much

Not bad but too much, too fast. Started getting way too unbelievable - even for a fantasy...

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNineover 9 years agoAuthor
RE - Too Much

It's kinda surprising you mentioned that.

This is the first story I wrote using Microsoft Word. It ended up being 15 pages long. I was surprised that when I posted it here, it was only 2-pages long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sequel

You really need to write a sequel with hot Aunt Lara joining them in a threesome.

ansdguyansdguyover 9 years ago
Wrong perspective.

If you're going to use a woman's POV, the don't have her speak like a horny 18 year old guy. Particularly a mother. Does your mother say "fucking this or fucking that"? No. Grown women don't speak like that. It completely turned me off quickly.

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNineover 9 years agoAuthor
RE: Wrong perspective

I've heard plenty of women talking like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very hot...

...it was a very hot story, except for the part when he sticks a 9" and thick cock in the virgin ass of her mom... Lubbed just with spit?.... That would have taken at least some i can't believe it's not butter... Or WD40 (kids don't try this at home).... Or her playing the previous week with the redbull cans in her ass...

Joey201Joey201over 9 years ago
Loved it

I've added you as a favorite author. I can't wait to read the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome - keep it going.

Well done.

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNineover 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the positive comments. Also, about that part with using spit as lube. I was thinking about that as I was writing the scene since the anal part was pretty spontaneous. I thought of having one of them running off for lube, but I didn't want to slow down the scene since it was escalating. I was hoping that the spit, her wet pussy juices that coated his dick, and a little suspension of belief would be enough. My bad.

As for using butter as lube ala "Last Tango in Paris". That kinda grosses me out. Messy types of food especially liked whipped cream or honey. I don't mind using something solid like a cucumber or something shaped similarly as a toy but that's as far I go when it comes to food & sex.

poppyhpoppyhover 9 years ago
Amazing

Very hot story keep them cumming

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Loved it!! Hopefully you'll have the sequel published soon with the two sisters. I love hot mom/son threeways with another sexy chick!

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Loved it....HOT!

UMMMM...now about his aunt...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

Loved it ! Definitely got me hot and bothered. Would love to read the sequel

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
It was fun and interesting

until the ending.

I understand a boy at 19 can be aggressive, but he doesn't need to be greedy.

What may be exciting to him can be demeaning to them.

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNineover 9 years agoAuthor
RE: It was fun and interesting

Quick question.

When you mention "them", who are you referring to?

The demeaning you think happened might have been a good idea to write in. I could have wrote that she did feel demeaned by the anal at the end. Kinda of like a negative consequence of fantasizing over her son.

Darkone57Darkone57over 9 years ago
Fun.....

Can't wait for chapter 2, should be fun.....

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 9 years ago

Good story, now all I want is to read about Luke fucking his aunt to complete the set of slutty sisters!

caliber19cmcaliber19cmover 9 years ago

Mello, U're obliged to kick there the event of team of son-mom-aunt. U're simply obliged. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A little work makes this a better story

Good story, a couple of things to make it better:

1. When using the perspective of the mother, she likely wouldn't reference her pert ass, or call her pussy a camel toe. Takes away from the belief required to get emmersed in the story.

2. Again, this story is from the mothers perspective, so I'm not sure how she knows that her son is staring at her ass, what her son is thinking while doing so, etc.

3. As mentioned, anal without lube would be painful for anyone, anal with a monster dick as described would rip the mother's anus to shreds. That is what I pictured during that scene...trust me, it's worth the slowdown to get the lube, or at least to have some nearby, a quick pre-scene using lotion or coconut oil in her hair provides the props.

Not trying to be critical, but these things kept me from truly being able to enjoy an otherwise good story. Keep up the good work.

SenatorFunSenatorFunover 9 years ago
Sexy and Fun

The story is fun and sexy. The way it is told really makes it work very well. It is an exciting example of good erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ok but...

This story has potential but it appears like you were In a hurry and tried to wrap it up in as few pages as possible. A woman who go's from an accidental text to jamming a red bull can in her and screaming her sons name in a coupleof days? Too much too fast

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNineover 9 years agoAuthor
RE: A little work makes this a better story

The mother is essentially the narrator of the story. For example:

I didn't notice Luke eating cereal at the kitchen table but he definitely noticed me. As I stretched to reach for a breakfast bar from the top shelf, my son's eyes locked onto my ass.

That narration also applies to when she references her pert ass, or camel toe. If you notice, those parts are not in quotes when she is speaking aloud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How come...

how come in two days time the views counts to 1,27,000 plus and the vote counts goes beyond 1800 mark. The average viewer count on Literotica per day is not more than 30k and these figures are for the best stories I have read on here. Man, there is some problem with either Literotica or the scores are manipulated. Believe me, this story doesn't even comes near to those best stories.

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNineover 9 years agoAuthor
RE: How come...

I've put a thread up in the forums asking that same question.

My first story submitted was Baxter's Plan.

It was added on 1/17/14.

4.52 rating.

102,646587 views.

1,040 votes.

My new story was added about 48 hours ago.

4.62 rating.

150,340 views.

1,855 votes.

I was shocked at how fast those stats jumped up. My second and third story petered out around 50,000 views and half the votes. I wondered if this might be some kinda glitch.

This was the reply I got:

No real mystery. It's a Mom-Son story. It's the most popular genre within the most popular category on the site.

One of mine passed 200k views and 2000 votes in the first 24 hours.

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNineover 9 years agoAuthor
Oops...typo

Baxter's plan had 102,646 views.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lana vs Lara

Odd how the aunts name changed mid story. And how on earth did good old mom know what son was thinking. Every kind of sex was crammed into one short 2 page story and (in the story) a too short time period. And seriously the can part was a little far fetched. Lastly, what's with the million plus count? Who's playing games with the numbers?

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNineover 9 years agoAuthor
RE: Lana vs Lara

You should probably read the other posts for the answers to your questions. But then again, you are anonymous so who cares.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 9 years ago
Really enjoyed it

Very good story. I really enjoyed how you "painted" the scenes. Great visuals. I agree with some of the other comments regarding shoving a Red Bull can up a woman's ass, essentially dry. In real life, that would be painful as hell.

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNineover 9 years agoAuthor
RE: Really enjoyed it

She never inserted the can up her ass. The only thing that went up her ass was her son's cock. That was slathered with spit and her pussy juice though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
brilliant base stoty

This was a hot story. Had all the right ingredients but needs proofing and editing. Great attempt though.

Jalex967Jalex967over 9 years ago
:)

Cool story curious if you continue with the aunt getting involved that would be hot :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome Story

It was so hot, it had me thinking back to when my mother accidently fucked me when she was drunk .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Four star story for me.

Maybe you should have stuck with Tara for the name of Lucy's sister, as it would have reduced the chance of changing her name through the story. Second, while she might have caught where Luke was looking (out of the corner her her eye), she would not know what he was thinking -- but she could imagine, or hope what he was thinking. Third, there was a point in the story where you switched from past tense narrative (non-dialogue) to present tense narrative -- even doing it within one narrative sentence. Present tense dialogue is, of course, acceptable, but you need to watch the switch in the narrative portions -- where past tense works the best.

I hope you do not find these points picky, because this was a good story (even though I do not like anal). I hope that this will help you write an even better follow-up chapter (or two or more).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not gonna critisize, like others...

Yes the story could have been better given a few small things and a slower narrative...

But this story as of itself is HOT, AWESOME and LOVELY....

Sometimes the feelings are there deep down, but in the spur of the moment, You dont care and just want to take a leap...

I guess that's what you were trying to show with the anal scene and the starting of the sex scene...

Can't wait for the second part, and the big tits of aunt Tara/Lana/Lara wrapped around his big dick...

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNineover 9 years agoAuthor

For my next story, I've got to make a mental note to use the Find & Replace feature in Microsoft Word so I don't have another Aunt Tara/Lana/Lara screwup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
aunt

definetly add the aunt for the next story!!

MadBrownMadBrownover 9 years ago
The Hottest story ever!

Holy shit dude! Congratulations on giving me the biggest hard on I've had in years. And, since I'm in my 70s, I know whereof I speak. I damned near ripped my cock off! We happen to be neighbors. I live in Madison "just down the road" from you.

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969over 9 years ago
great story

cant wait to read what happens next

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldover 9 years ago
Find and Replace

Sometimes it's better to let someone else edit for you. Everyone has a tendency to miss things or make mistakes when they do their own editing. You still have final approval and can accept or reject any thing they point out.

That said, it was a HOT story... I think I'd have let him fuck his mother conventionally before asking for his Aunt. Maybe letting his mother decide to bring his Aunt in?

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 9 years ago
In definite need of a human editor

Multiple switches between past and present tenses.

Written in the first person, with mom as that person, so there's no way she'd know what he's thinking.

I really wish you'd find a better term for pussies, than using "camel toe" most of the time. It's an inelegant term that makes me think of a dirty, smelly animal's hooves and not of a woman's genitalia.

It is a raw gem of a story in need of a bit of cutting and polishing to make it shine.

I am looking forward to part 2 with the aunt getting involved. Perhaps a nice three-way with mom, son & auntie?

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 9 years ago
Sequel?

Good story, any chance we can get a sequel featuring the threesome?

LastLostIdolsLastLostIdolsover 9 years ago

I'd love a sequel, see if he can go for a threesome?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

needs better spelling and clearer sentences but overall good

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story

I loved the story. but I would like if wrote the second part to the story with mom son and aunt in it soon please. I would grade the story more then a five but the story just

stops if it had gone on in two more ch. I would be giving it a high rateing . please

write more I hope I have not affended you .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
damn...hot

when are posting the second part, with the aunt?

Your_mom_MaryYour_mom_Maryover 9 years ago
Great

That was a very hot story. I loved it and had to masturbate right away. I will probably masturbate again when I go into sleep.

The first time my son fucked me was so intense and then orgasm was wonderful.

Mary

m330g430@yahoo.com

jtw0978jtw0978over 9 years ago
awesome

Moe please

real69luvrreal69luvrover 9 years ago
Can't wait

Can't wait to read about Lara. lol Got to be good. Don't make us wait too long.

gxnngxnnover 9 years ago
good for a Chinese reader to learn foreign cultures

So the housewife is so free and can do whatever she wants to do, amazing. The development of the son's big cock is worth a good research.

hotwillyhotwillyover 9 years ago
Wonderful

Fantastic story

Looking forward to part 2 when Aunt gets involved

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

LOVE TO HAVE THE STORY OF THE THREESOME

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I was enjoying the story fine until the bullshit anal scene. Some huge dick and a little bit of spit for lube? No stretching? No. Fucking. Way. She would have screamed bloody murder, spun around and started nut punching the stupid bastard!! If he did manage to get in the pain would not have gone away, he would have ripped the fuck out of her and she would have been bleeding for days. Thats fucking reality. Last thing you need to do is give some dumbass hick the idea that he can up and ass fuck some girl with no planning or patience and she's gonna like it. Hell even with all that she may still hate it.

Don't write about shit you don't know. Hell guys shouldnt write about anal anyway,yeesh!

newtype2525newtype2525about 9 years ago
OMG! Awesome!

We need this story to go on! Please continue this amazing take!

GingerGurl66GingerGurl66about 9 years ago

Mom and Aunt! You read my dirty mind. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

First of all, I love hearing the story from this point of view and from the mothers perspective. It makes her resignation to give in to her desires that much more arousing. The story is tremendous. Well written and descriptive. Please continue with the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Two Tissues!

Character buildup and more plot-line are great, but that's no why I read Literotica stories.

I came twice reading your story and stroking my cock.

Thanks!

jkthekatjkthekatabout 9 years ago
Cool

What a boys dream

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNineabout 9 years agoAuthor
Lol!

This is one of my highest-rated stories (4.60 rating / 364,606 views / 441 favorites). You are high if you think that I would take an anonymous douchebag's demand to stop posting stories.

How about you post a story first and If you can get a higher score than my lowest scoring story (5th Anniversary to Remember - 4.55), I'd consider it. I'm not very worried though since you would probably write your story in all caps.

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNinealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Weird...

The anonymous comment that I responded to with the "LoL" title disappeared.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well written

I was surprised when I read your profile, I would have sworn you were female.

WELL DONE!

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 9 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I really liked it! 5*

davalenedavalenealmost 9 years ago
People - Never

Mello, I find it interesting when people comment on things they themselves have never tried or done. A tongue circling your asshole plus a cock entering it - most people have never tried it. Note: Not to mention the preparation taken to correctly satisfy your partner.

I found many memories in this story. I only wish I had been endowed as Luke was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Chapter 2: Mom and Aunt Lara together

When is the 2nd chapter going to be available. Can't wait to read that one also!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
If you're not gonna do a sequel, you might want to consider revising the ending.

The ending implied a sequel. There really wasn't any other reason to add the line of him suggesting the threesome. Instead of ending the story, it opens it up. If you don't want to do a sequel, that's your prerogative. However, you might want to consider revising the story.

<P>

Even just changing his request to wondering if they can do it in the bed next time would be better. It's pretty much implied this was not the only time they would fuck. Such a line would only confirm this, and such a scene would be rather redundant to what was in this story.

ohiorobertohiorobertover 8 years ago

more please,that was hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
need chapters for this 1

i wanna read more about him fucking his mother & his aunt being involved. maybe involve some of the lonely horny housewives from the spin & voga classes his mother & aunt attend. but would really like to read more chapters.

raretoastraretoastover 8 years ago
Good story

When you going to write the 3way story? I love hearing about Mom and aunt sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

need alot more . gave a 5 worth 20

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

keep going with the story.

tinytina9tinytina9over 8 years ago
Hot!!!!

OMG that was soon hot - I love it - watch out if I have a boy when I marry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really HOT !

Please continue this story, it has lots of potential.

Ramjet

a7madkoa7madkoabout 8 years ago

Perfect. Need more seduction

papaleovincent23papaleovincent23about 8 years ago
will you a second chapter

want see when get a hot cock up her ass from him

teddybearclubteddybearclubabout 8 years ago
Short and sweet

Hot Anal Mom/Son action. Hope you write a sequel to this. We loved reading it with my nephews cock up My ass. Fuuuck so nice with it buried in me, Filled my Butt when Luke unloaded in his Moms ass. Would love to see Aunt Linda get the same done to her. We always like a Hot Steamy story when we fuck. Incest is Best!!!!

csltcsltabout 8 years ago
Loved it!

Gives new meaning to "butt texting".

5 Stars

akeyesxakeyesxalmost 8 years ago
OMFG! WOW! DAMN!

What a story. An incredible buildup, and a climaxing ending.

I don't know if anything like this has ever happened before but I want it to happen to me now - too bad I'm way past the puberty curve.

I'm going to read your other stories hoping they will get me off like this one.

Thanks!

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexalmost 8 years ago
Like summertime Phoenix ...

...this is hot! 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot

Just read this again and for 3 out of 4 times.

I managed to shoot my load in my mouth and some on my face.and swallow all I could.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ok sisters

Bring on Aunt Lara.It is time for the threesom.

papaleovincent23papaleovincent23over 7 years ago
please make happen

mello you need to bring this story back with the aunt as much the aunt wants to fuck her nephew

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Holy shit

Damn good !! Can't wait for my wife to read this while I play with her. Bring on the Aunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bonding

Absolutely one of the best stories ever. Can't wait to see what happens when his Aunt cum over.

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69about 7 years ago
Great Story

You should add second chapter with three some with his mom and aunt

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Fantastic story

Had me really hard

RubiDiaRubiDiaalmost 7 years ago

I really like this story.

son_hot4momson_hot4momalmost 7 years ago
Hot... now I gotta go jerk off...

I can only wish that was me fucking my mother in this hot story... better yet, a threesome with his Aunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome but keep going

Loved it. Very hot. Now, you TOTALLY need to add another chapter, the story of the aforementioned threesome. Definitely needs to happen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So Wrong

Yet I find my hand inside my panties.....

MagicFingersMagicFingersover 6 years ago
And you can write as well as posting great pics!

Re: Lana/Lara: There was also "me pussy" instead of My, but maybe she was English? ha. I also had that problem recently with reading, editing, waiting, and still screwed up more than ever before, but as promised, Part 2 was much better. Yes, a can, a 9" cock in her pussy and ass was a little hard to take. I would prefer working up slower. Looking for Mom, Lana, her daughter Lara, and son, or whatever. Keep it up! (5 stars anyway) :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story

very very good gotta go

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Camel Toe

Do you even know what a camel toe is? It’s NOT a woman’s pussy. It’s the cleft made by a tight pair of jeans or other clothing. A woman doesn’t have a “camel toe” If she’s naked. You ruined a pretty good story by repeatedly calling it that.

CockholeCockholeabout 6 years ago
Great Story

Keep writing! It would be a good idea to get an editor to really make your stories "pop." Loved the premise. 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVING

Beautiful story. Exotic and well written. Would love to see another chapter.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous