The Accidental Voyeur Pt. 03

Story Info
An unexpected voyeuristic sight - girls taking a leak.
1.1k words
4.27
4.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Re-reading my earlier posts I wonder if I should style myself the 'accidental voyeur' as opportunities seemed to fall right into my lap -- onto my cock indeed!

We all like stories of all girl schools, I am sure. I can't say I had a job at one as caretaker, for example, who found the girls' showers needed regular maintenance and had an access way to the plumbing right next to the showers where I could enter and enjoy, through gaps around the plumbing, a regular sight of thirty or so -- a whole class -- of the more mature(ish) stark naked girls trooping past as I wanked my 'plumbing' with eye glued to a spy hole. The thought of it -- sixty breasts, one hundred and twenty wet and shapely limbs and thirty variously haired pussies for my private delectation.

No, none of that. No private access to the buildings of a girls' school but a long walk did take me, one day, past the playing fields of one such establishment -- and because of what I saw, a few other walks turned in that direction on subsequent occasions.

I paused on my walk to deal with a call of nature. I had not seen many people on the walk. The occasional couple or single person walking a dog or dogs and a few keen walkers or runners including a very pretty girl with a ponytail who had almost caught me peeing a few minutes before. I had just extracted my penis from my fly and was in the act of peeling back my foreskin ready to let fly -- as you do, when, out of the corner of my eye, I saw movement and only just zipped up in time, pushing 'Percy' back hurriedly inside (no I didn't zip up with him still out and get loose skin caught in the zipper. Painful as you might know -- and can you imagine what she would have thought with me 'flashing' her with a limp dick -- not quite what 'flashers' are meant to do! I'd have had to explain, no doubt). Anyway, she didn't see -- at least I think not -- and passed me with an exchanged 'good afternoon' and 'hi.'

I had walked on a bit with a view to being a little more discrete and developing a rather nice thought about how that girl might have paused to help with my trapped penis -- had it been trapped -- saying she was a nurse and 'used to dealing with such things.' I was still thinking of that, and her warm hand releasing me and saying 'naughty, naughty' as I grew in her hand, when I found some suitable bushes -- as it happened just by those playing fields I mentioned, and something of a hedge.

Out came Percy, semi-hard from my thoughts and I readied myself to water the hedge -- generously, as I was certainly in need.

Looking up, and with the sun behind me, I found I had a clear view, through the leaves of the hedge I was standing in front of, of the playing field and young women playing hockey. Nice skirts flying behind athletic feminine legs. A nice enough thing to see. Good enough to wank to, really. But it got better.

Suddenly into view came three - not one, not two, but three girls. Right in front of me, backs to the game and hidden by a bush the playing field side of the hedge -- but not hidden from me. The sun coming high from behind me brightly illuminated them and probably hid me the more. The sun in their eyes and me merely part of the unmoving silhouette of the hedge against that sun. As one they reached up into their skirts, their pleated games skirts, and pulled their knickers down enough to wee. With their thighs spread, their skirts raised and the sun slanting in I had as clear a view as I could wish for of young and open pudenda. On the right a dark girl with matching, dark hairy curls around her snatch; to the left a blond lass with plentiful young fair curls; and, in the middle, another fair girl with mere down upon her mound. But a very nice and plump mound. I could indeed see all. And, yes, three vaginal openings, plentiful lips and three clitoral hoods. The girl's to the middle, particularly prominent -- I did, indeed, have a very good view! The whole caboodle in triplicate and then the warm jets started -- whoosh!

And it was not just three, a fourth jet shot out in their direction and into the hedge. I wouldn't describe myself as into urolagnia but I was that afternoon. I imagined very much an exchange of pee. Their triple jets hitting my erect cock as one, hot and powerful jet, and me jetting back and aiming to catch them successively on their pee holes. I was wanking furiously as I peed, turning towards each girl in turn. A delicious aiming of my 'hose'. They did not see me, did not notice me or my enthusiasm or wee, but I was certainly seeing them. Superb triple arcs of pee, coming out of sunlit femininity -- all so open and revealed. An utter delight.

I went straight from weeing to ejaculation. One fluid following the other into the hedge and as much aimed at the girls as the first had been. Onto their still dribbling sex or successively rammed into one, possibly virginal, vagina after another. Certainly, sprayed into the hedge scatter gun, most definitely with a view to getting my semen onto each of the delightful girls. But too far for wee or cum to exit the hedge in their direction.

The girls finished their shared wee, as I had finished my own -- and, in my case, much more than just wee. Bobbing of hips up and down, and then three pairs of knickers pulled up as one and decorum returned, leaving one very happy, but hidden, man beyond the perimeter hedge of the sports field. A man not bobbing but doing that penile shake men do, only not to shake off drops of wee but cum! What an experience, one to be repeated over and over again, but just in my mind.

Every time I walked past the playing fields, I peeked through that hedge at the self-same spot and whilst sometimes I saw girls running around in a game -- and very nice too -- I never received such a treat again.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers