The Accidental Voyeur Pt. 04

Story Info
Watching with a friend - young women in a sunlit public park.
805 words
4.6
3.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

Hallo, more here from the 'accidental voyeur.'

It is good to get out of the office at lunchtime for a walk or just to sit in the park in the sunshine. Good to see the pretty girls walk by. Long legs perhaps coming out of skirts or dresses on a hot day, perhaps shorts and halter tops, maybe full breasts and cleavage to enjoy. Window shopping of course -- but a nice male thing to do.

One lunchtime I had gone out with a colleague to sit and eat our lunch and continue talking through a problem we had. We went to the park. A lovely day, and we sat on a park bench, just the two of us. This was not a male colleague but a female one and she was both a really nice person and a good looking one too. I liked her company very much. We had been talking about our work conundrum and slowly working through our packed lunches.

She nudged me, indicating a girl opposite, there across the tarmaced path and on the grass. There did not seem to be a 'Keep off the grass' sign.

"Oh," I said, "oh!"

"Thought, you'd like that. I know my husband would. Seemed a waste not to point it out to you. Not very observant, are you?"

The pretty, and she was certainly good looking, girl my colleague had pointed out had been lying on the grass reading but had seemingly fallen asleep and her knees that had been drawn up, but neatly together, had slipped a little apart. The sun was shining right up her somewhat slipped up cotton dress and between her thighs. My colleague and I had a rather surprising view, not merely of knickers but what would have been beneath knickers had she been wearing any! Sexual entrance, lips, lovely mound and slit. Delightful -- and not just a glimpse. The girl was not moving. I just stared.

"Not really a woman's most attractive view, but nor would you describe a penis as an object of beauty." My colleague ventured, very much leaving our shared work problem aside.

I had to disagree -- and there I was, sitting there in the sunshine on a park bench, discussing male and female genitalia with my married colleague. A surprising conversation. Was she chatting me up? I didn't think so and still don't. Interesting trying to discuss such things in a perfectly abstract and objective way. We even discussed shaving as the girl clearly preferred that. I discovered my colleague merely trimmed and I revealed I did nothing leaving my own equipment nestled in its natural bed.

My eyes did not leave the pleasing sight there across the path and on the grass. My half-eaten sandwiches temporarily forgotten.

"Will you wank later?"

I laughed, somewhat embarrassed. She knew I was single. Easiest, given the confidences, to be honest. "Probably," I said. I did not think there was much likelihood of me not doing just that.

"I'll tell my husband all about it. He'll be jealous he missed the sight."

"Will you wank him," I ventured, countering her query of me.

"I can hardly suck him whilst telling him about the girl, and what we've said!"

And that made me turn and look at her mouth and lips. Of course, imagining a cock between them, stretching them, her cheeks hollowing to suck.

"Naughty, naughty. You're tenting."

I moved my packet of sandwiches to cover my arousal from my colleague. It made her laugh.

"Go on," she said, "don't do that because of me. I like to see a manly bulge and that does look a manly bulge. Go on, tell me, how big is it?" Her eyes were openly moving from my trousers to the oblivious but exposed girl and back again.

"You're asking me how long my... penis is?"

"Yes. I'm sure you've measured and, if not which I don't believe, you can measure tonight when you have your wank. I mean measured hard, of course. My husband is six and a half and, yes, I've measured!"

"Seven," I said.

"No!"

"Do you want to measure?" A smile from me and upraised eyebrows.

Such fun banter in the sunshine. I was intrigued whether she liked the sight of the girl on the grass and another day I got it out of her about a few 'girl adventures' of her past. Pleasing recollections to me. Stored up for later in my mind -- of course!

But no, she didn't measure; we didn't fuck, her lips did not wrap themselves around my knob and suck the cream greedily into her mouth. Nothing ever happened, nothing at all, just a bit of shared voyeuring and chat, but from then on, until she moved on to another firm, our banter was very sexual and open.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers