June's Hole in the Wall Pt. 01

Story Info
For the first time, June peeks through the hole in her wall.
1.1k words
4.09
7.6k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peeking through the hole in the wall always tickled her. It felt wrong doing it, mischievous, naughty, bad... but irresistibly exciting. The people on the other side, what they were doing... intimate, passionate, naked... totally unexpecting.

It aroused her to say the least.

June remembers when she first discovered it, that tiny little hole in her wall, how she used to lay in bed staring at it at night, fantasizing about where it might lead, and what might be on the other side.

She used to imagine a whole new world, her own secret universe, with its own people, going about, doing whatever secret universe people do to make their days go by.

But, however intrigued she was about it, and no matter how curious she was, something kept her from peeking through it... as if something was keeping her away from it.

Until that one fateful evening.

The rain was pouring down and the wind was tearing the landscape apart. She wasn't particularly afraid of it, but even to this day, as a young adult, she preferred to keep the light on her bedside table on, as she was laying there, listening, glancing at the hole. Her hole. Her secret. She used to circle her fingers around it, gently, slowly, almost caressingly. Cherishing whatever was behind it.

The obvious symbolism aside, it really excited her.

A sudden strike of thunder and lightning lit up her room, making her jump, before everything went totally dark, leaving her panting, blindly staring out in the pitch black room with her heart racing in her chest.

It took her about a minute before she could make anything out in the dim light from outside through her window. Her room, her desk, her chair, everything was just a gathering of shadows, seemingly closing in on her. Though she knew it was no more than her own imagination, it made her feel uneasy and she shuddered as she swept her bed covers around herself.

That's when she noticed it, the faint, warm light coming from the hole in the wall, as if there was a lit up room right behind it. She had to blink several times before she could come to accept it. There was indeed a light. Something behind her wall had their lights on, as if they were... home.

She couldn't help herself, her curiosity really had her this time, she just had to peek, to see.

Her heart was still racing, but now by excitement, as she slowly leaned in closer to the hole, only seconds from getting the answer to the question, the truth she had been chasing for years.

What was on the other side?

It took her a while to get used to the light, but soon she found herself glancing into a room. A rather regular room with a bed, a table, an armchair, probably a bedroom.

She couldn't believe it, was this for real?

The style made her think it was from somewhere in the early 1900 rather than the present time. But yet everything looked brand new.

A woman on the other side, even she seemingly from another time, was crossing the room, slowly undressing as she kept moving towards the armchair, slipping out of her sheer nightgown, letting it fall gracelessly, yet sensually onto the floor, leaving the woman standing fully naked by the foot end of the bed, with her long blond hair swirling over her shoulders.

The woman turned her head around towards the door as a man walked in. Striped shirt, suspenders, and a mustache she had only seen in old pictures and movies.

June had no idea where this was going, but she couldn't stop watching as the man walked over to a table with stylish looking bottles, pouring himself a drink.

She tried to keep breathing as quietly as possible, not to reveal herself.

The man approached the woman and they joined in a kiss... a rather passionate kiss, caressing each other, and June felt a tingling sensation in her stomach, they were obviously lovers, and this was so wrong, she shouldn't be watching this, but she couldn't help herself.

The woman slid down, kneeling on the floor, immediately started to undo the man's trousers, letting out his... June had to swallow as the woman wrapped her hand around the man's penis, already partially erect, as she started to stroke it, slowly up and down, and the man leaned back against the wall, looking down at her and what she was doing.

June watched his penis, slowly transforming into a huge, hard cock, and she noticed her tingles kept spreading all around her body. It aroused her. It was turning her on. She clenched her thighs tightly around her hand, as she watched the woman lean in, closing her lips around the tip of the man's massive cock, and with her struggling, wet mouth started to slide up and down along the shaft.

This was like nothing she had seen before, and she couldn't help moving her hand further up between her legs, pressing it against herself, her aching pussy, noticing that she was becoming all warm down there, warm and... wet.

It felt good, touching herself... there.

She couldn't resist rubbing her pussy as the man pushed the woman over the edge of the bed, making her lean over the side, as he was grabbing her hips, pulled her closer and corrected his cock with his hand, guiding it in place, and immediately started to thrust deeply inside of her, almost ferociously. He fucked her hard, and June kept grabbing her pussy, rubbing it, massaging it intensely as she watched the woman squirm and moan from his ruthless pounding.

It didn't take him long to finish, and with a grunt he already reached his climax, not even pulling it out, and with no apparent effort to wait for her as he came, all inside of her, filling her with his warm, sticky cum.

June couldn't hold herself back.

He didn't appear to be much of a lover, but something about him, his way to handle her, inconsiderately consuming his woman for his own pleasure, was turning her on. For an intense, passionate moment, not much longer than a minute, she was a hole, his hole, for him to use, and he probably wouldn't even notice if she had an orgasm in the process.

June kept rubbing herself, imagining being fucked like that, being no more than the source of her mans pleasure. She was getting closer and closer, indescribably turned on by the scene in front of her.

She throws herself back in her bed, replaying the man's final thrusts over and over again before her eyes as she digs her fingers deep into her pulsating pussy, masturbating herself to her own finish, letting it sweep in and engulf her, making her moan and squirm on top of the bed, squeezing her thighs around her hand.

For minutes she remained lying like that.

Was this for real?

Did this really happen?

She kept watching the light from the hole, until it eventually was turned off, and she fell asleep.