The Accidental Voyeur Pt. 07

Story Info
Just an uncurtained window on a dark night.
1.3k words
4.41
5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

Pt 7

A hot night in summer. I should have been in bed, but was just so wide awake and it was so hot inside -- for England. Dark outside but the idea of a perhaps cooler walk and a bit of exercise to put me in the mood for sleep seemed a good idea. I knew the footpaths, I knew where I could go.

As it turned out I walked further than intended. even going down a very little used footpath -- if used at all. That was way back then, I'm sure it is a lot more used nowadays. I'd walked it a week or two back during the day and it had had no obstacles for someone walking in the dark. I wasn't carrying a torch. Just me and a few clothes I'd thrown on.

The path led along a field behind a few modern houses. All so quiet in the still, but warm summer air. All those scents that come in the season. A delightful quiet and stillness.

I had thought nothing of it during the day but at night, inevitably, my eye was drawn to lit windows as I moved along the hedge at the bottom of gardens, following the slightly higher ground of the field. In spring the walking might have been difficult but with the ground hard baked it was easy. My feet just ambled along. I was feeling cooler and perhaps it was time to return home and, hopefully, sleep.

A lit kitchen in one. Someone doing the washing up. Just a hint of light, a nightlight perhaps from the second, but the third -- ah, yes, the third! I had not come on my walk with the intention of peeking. Not at all. I did not have a normal haunt where I went out to watch. This was a complete accident but as someone who likes peeking, I had certainly struck gold... the accidental voyeur had fallen lucky -- again.

You could say it was in virtual Cinemascope -- wide screen indeed! The uncurtained and brightly lit bedroom window of the third house was certainly wide, and it was all in colour!

And I knew the naked people I could see, had met them only days before at a quiz night. I had been introduced to them and very nice they had been too. Particularly the lovely wife and now, there in the lit bedroom and with me in the darkness I could see just how lovely she was -- all of her. Every single bit from my vantage point in the higher field looking over and through the hedge. Moreover, how lovely she looked having a rather impressively long penis pushed into her. I was indeed seeing it all!

The penis was pulled out and the woman turned on the bed to suck. I had been talking to her barely three nights before, watching her lips speaking. But now I was watching her husband's swollen and ruddy knob slipping between them. Her eyes closing as she evidently sucked with real pleasure. Clearly not a woman who did that to please her husband, but a woman who really liked to suck cock.

There is definitely something better about wanking naked. The freedom of access, letting it all swing free. A matter of moments to drop my limited clothing to the ground and stand there in the dark field with absolutely nothing on. Indeed, a vicarious unity with the couple though the glass -- and my penis, like his, was rigid. His being stroked by her lips, mine by my hand.

How good to be invited to join. How good to have been swopped over, him wanking and me being sucked. What if the conversation at the party had taken a different turn along the lines of his wife likes sucking and would be happy to suck mine as well. Instead of me naked out there in the field on my tod, me in there with them, she pulling one knob from her lips and turning to absorb the other. Up and down went my foreskin as I imagined just that.

A long suck -- of just the one penis there in the bedroom -- and then it was left standing free. Had it been mine in her mouth then I'd have already filled it. Wanking, I could edge and stop: in her hot, wet mouth I'd have just cum! Perhaps he had more control, the experience obviously less novel. Perhaps he had already cum before, earlier that day. Anyhow he wasn't getting soft. Not at all. As his wife lay down on the bed, on her back and opened her legs wide in invitation. It was as if she was inviting me! Well, sort of. The way the bed was positioned, the location of the window and how she had settled down on the bed -- feet towards me -- gave that idea. it was all there for me to see, in colour and, as I said, in Cinemascope. So open to anyone watching from the field. There could have been a dozen, or a score, of voyeurs out there watching. Maybe all in mackintoshes, dirty old men like, though it was not the weather for that, or all like me, stark naked and wanking. A dozen, or a score of hard penises aimed at her -- and, no doubt, sooner or later firing away towards her.

Most likely I would be meeting both him and her again. What would that feel like having seen them at their most intimate? Having seen everything about them. And not just 'at rest' but seen her pudenda swollen and wet, and indeed, his penis upright, peeled and hard. Anything but at rest. And, from my vantage point, I was watching it going in -- seen from behind his hanging balls! His erection disappearing before my eyes. I watched the pumping and those testes swinging as my hand moved below me in unison. A fellow feeling -- though what I wanted to feel was those hot, wet, tunnel walls sliding on my own penile skin. I wanted to be joined in with them -- of course I did!

Naked in the darkness I wanked away. So excited, my own balls swinging and freely jangling around as much as his. I saw, or thought I saw, a tightening at the base of his cock and was then sure by his thrusts that he was climaxing. And did I join with him -- almost. But, as always, with the voyeuring, you hope for that little bit more. That right point to ejaculate. But easy to find the show over. The curtains, perhaps, whisked across all of a sudden and the 'live' stimulus sadly cut off.

But that point, this time, came. I watched the withdrawal and saw 'it', the suddenly visible feminine hole as the subsiding penis was lifted out and up and away, the distended opening closing but awash with cum. The thought of pushing in for 'sloppy seconds' in my mind. My own penis erupted, hot 'lava' spewing out as if into that vagina, though projected forward with some force into the hedge rather than joining with her husband's sperm where I wanted it to be. Spurt and spurt again. Fuck, was that good! And her thighs did not close until the last drop fell from my penis. I had timed myself just right. What a solo orgasm, what a cum, what a show, what an experience for the 'accidental voyeur.'

Picking up my clothes, I made my way back along the track the way I'd come. I would redress shortly but it felt so good to be out naked and so recently ejaculated. My softening penis swinging wetly against my thighs. I would be back. I did not think it would all be one off.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers