First Time Being Watched

Story Info
Couple first time being watched.
1.5k words
3.97
17.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 7am and the alarm went off, normally it was loud and annoying and inaudible after a heavy night however unlike this being a work day Sharon bounced out of bed eager to shower and get into the car and get to Gatwick for her first holiday with Nick.

They had waited so long for this summer break, and both were eager to just get to the hotel and explore their new surroundings. Sharon had worked hard all year and having just spent a few days in a nice private hospital having her boobs enhanced she was desperate to feel the sun on her body.

Nick and Sharon were extremely dirty and had a sexual appetite that was totally ferocious since they met. Sharon had recently undergone surgery to increase her pert 38B tits up to a huge firm 36DD. They got to the airport and even though it was early they hit the bar for a few as they started settling into the holiday mood. Sharon was wearing tight black leggings and a tight white top as she chatted away to Nick totally oblivious to anyone around her. Nick however was totally in tune and through is nice Boos Jeans he felt his cock getting hard as he pulled her close to him and gently slid his hand between her legs to rub her pussy.

Sharon never shyed away from public attention and Nick always liked to make a move on her in a busy crowd, encouraged by anyone seeing him touching her and pleasing her because it was not allowed.

The last call came for the flight, it was 10 mins to the gate, so they grabbed their bags and dashed across the concourse and just got to the check-in as the last passengers to board. The flight was full and the seats they had pre-booked were occupied but there was no time to argue over where they sat. Please sit down the flight attendant said, we are already late!!!

The flight went fast, and Nick slept most of it, and he just woke as they announced there preparation for landing in Antalya. Nick reached over to check on Sharon, but she wasn't in her seat, he stood up and looked around as he saw her walking down the cabin back toward him. Something was different he thought. She looked flustered and he noticed that her white top was untucked from her leggings. Hey, she said, sit down we are landing.

She seemed different, but he sat down and in mins they hit the tarmac.

Grabbing their bags, they got in a taxi to the hotel. The sun as beating down and he looked at her in the taxi as they drove to the Titanic Hotel. Baby did something happen on the flight? When I was asleep?

What? No she said. What do you mean? You fell asleep and I went to the toilet that's all baby. Maybe you had a dream?

Nick let it go, maybe he was being silly Afterall it was early, and he was tired.

They got to the hotel and checked in their room. They had a huge suite and they wanted to get down to the beach and kick there holiday off. They threw their cases on the bed and as Nick pulled his shorts on he saw Sharon in her small white thong bikini. FUCK she looked horny. Her tits were so big now, huge, and her arse was so small he couldn't help touching his cock.

He wanted her now. He wanted to go down on her and lick her pussy but as he looked at her, he knew he had to wait. The look on her face was telling him he had to wait. She wanted the beach.

They went downstairs and Nick took her by the hand. They walked on the beach for a few hundred yards before stopping at a small little bar for a drink. Nick told Sharon to sit on a bar stool as he grabbed the waiters attention and ordered two Mojitos. As the bartender poured the Mojitos Nick turned to see a guy sitting on a stool near to where Sharon was sitting. The guy was about 55 years old, tanned and toned and as he stood to order his drink it was so obvious that this guy was well endowed. Standing tall, hands on the bar Nick caught site of his cock, and he saw that Sharon had seen it too. The barman served the guy his drink as Nick came behind Sharon and gently ran his fingers across her back. Baby how big do you think he has he whispered in her ear. She turned to look at him, I don't know she said. Yes you do baby tell me I want to know......Well maybe 9 or 10 inches.

Nick could see the guy looking at Sharon, he was far enough away to not be a threat but close enough to be a turn on seeing him look at his girl. Nick kissed Sharon deeply and ran his hand over big tits. As they kissed, Nick looked over to see if the guy as watching. Of course, he was. However not only was he watching he was stroking his cock and he had got very hard quickly.

Nick grabbed Sharon's hand and said quite loudly, lets go down to the beach baby.

As they took their drinks they headed to the beach. It was busy and the sun was so hot, trying to find a quiet space was hard. Eventually they settled near the rocks, and they sat and had their drinks. Stand up baby Nick said.

What? I said stand up.

Sharon did as she was told. She always did.

Nick stood behind her and unclipped her bikini top to release her huge tits. Fuck they looked even bigger now, as he kissed her neck and massaged her tits.

Take off your bottoms he said and sit on the rock for me.

She did as he said and as she sat in the rock and opened her legs he got on his knees and went down on her. Slowly licking her wet pussy, she was soaking. Desperate for this moment, she had waited so long. Licking her deep and slowly with his fingers inside her she noticed the guy from the bar stood near stroking his cock. He was very hard, and his cock looked so thick. Nick continued to lick Sharon's pussy deep as she relaxed and moaned now allowing herself to be free. Nick reached up and played with her tits as Sharon opened her eyes and saw the girl sucking off the stranger. Gagging on his cock she looked at Nick and he knew she wants the same. Suddenly Sharon was on her knees sucking and choking on Nicks cock as the random beach guy was fucking the young girl's mouth. A small crowd gathered to watch and with a group of naked guys and girls touching themselves over her and her ma Sharon wanted more. Fuck me Nick she said, as she got on all fours on the warm soft sand and begged him to take her.

Dragging her hair back and slapping her tiny arse Nick pushed deep onto her. It felt crowded as he fucked her hard and deep and the crowd watched intently. Sharon moaned and started to scream as he talked dirty to her. The stranger was now mirroring them and as he fucked the girl hard, the two girls were positioned facing each other. Both being fucked by their men, as Nick forced Sharon's head forward to kiss the girl. Kiss her baby he said as he powered into her. Yes, KISS the other guy said.

As the girls kissed each other slowly, they both took the cock pounding they needed. Sharon's massive tits were fully on show and Nick leant forward to grab them and pull her nipples. As both men fucked their girls the heat of the sun and the sign of so many naked people watching them made Sharon so wet. I'm going to cum baby she said. Do it, Do it for me baby Nick said as he thrusted bis hard cock into her. He felt her pussy tense hard as she came and he couldn't help but cum too. Dragging her head back he shot into her, and as he did, they heard moan as a guy standing just feet away who had been wanking off came on the sand. The girl Sharon had been kissing looked tired and worn out as Sharon grabbed her hair and held her up allowing her man to finish her off.

Tired and with cum dripping from her Sharon sat back against the rocks. He massive tits on show, and Nick now between her legs again eating his own cum from her. She relaxed as the crowd dispersed but as she lay there feeling like a real queen and enjoying being used, she couldn't help feeling pride in herself at allowing her body to be observed and being herself.

Can we do this again she said.... Yes of course baby I want to show you off Nick replied