The Ache

Story Info
A scat couple plays with huge turds. She gets double-stuffed.
1.6k words
4.55
6.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: involves lots of filthy scat play and anal. Read at your own risk.

...

There's an ache in my stomach. It's upset and it gurgles, drops into my lower regions and begs for release. But I refuse and hold it captive - there's only one kind of release I will allow.

I walk up the stairs, clenching as I do, and knock on your door. You answer, invite me in, and I walk slowly but urgently into the room. I look around at your place. The old couch has been moved into a new room, that same couch where you first slid into my ass and encountered that same ache that I feel now. You massaged the ache until it was a moan, until it could escape, clutching onto your rock hard member and smearing all over my ass, free at last. Do you remember?

But now there's a new couch there, and though the old couch has good memories, I'm excited to make new memories on this one. I place my purse on the ground as you walk into the kitchen, asking if I want water, food... anything to make me more comfortable. But I won't be comfortable... not yet.

I refuse politely, then walk over to your new leather couch. You come over and sit with me, ask if I want to watch anything or do anything. I opt for the doing, and lean against the couch while I begin to slide my shorts down my waist just a tad. You reach over to my lower back and slide your hand across the upper cheeks that are just beginning to show. You take over, letting a couple fingers slip under the waist band, and the material slides lower while your hand caresses my bare ass, the smooth, round skin filling your palm.

Excited now, and moved by my increasingly uneasy stomach, I roll over onto all fours on the couch so you have better access, and you slip my shorts all the down to my knees. Now my ass is fully available to you, and you slide a finger along the crack, feeling its shape. Your other hand is busy with your cock in your own shorts, which has now grown to a bulge. You unbutton your pants and release it into the air, where you can rub it as you continue to rub my ass, your finger now focusing on my rosebud, feeling the crinkly opening to my anus.

My eyes have lost their focus now, my body intent on feeling every motion of your fingers at my back door, waiting for the moment of entry. You press harder with each caress, driving me wild until I am dripping with anticipation, and then finally it happens... the tip of your finger hits the right angle and slides in. I am lost in ecstasy, panting as I feel you begin to inch your finger into my ass, sliding in and out, a little deeper with every push. But it doesn't get far. Before you can get a full knuckle in, you encounter my ache... the tip of a huge, hard, bumpy brown mass lodged in my ass, pushing at my opening, trying to escape.

The moment your finger touches it, you moan and go crazy, voice whispering hoarsely into my ear how you can feel it inside me, and how badly you want it. You continue to finger it for a while until it has you so excited you can't resist. Meanwhile, my breathing has become erratic, all functions except the vital ones halted, subject to the movements of your finger in my ass. My limbs are weak, and I am slumped against the corner of your new couch, ass propped up as far as possible, begging for more.

Finally, you remove your finger. I stop breathing for a moment, waiting to see what you'll do. I feel your hands on either side of my ass tighten, and you spread my cheeks wide. Then I feel it - a light, wet caress. Your tongue is lapping at my hole, pressing in, trying to taste what your finger felt inside.

The mere idea of your tongue in my ass sets me off and I moan, stomach dropping in pleasure, body tingling. I feel your hot breath as you delve deeper, pressing in. I make it easier on you and begin to slowly relax my sphincter. The tip of your tongue slips as I press out and there it is... the knobby end of my turd encounters your tongue and you moan. I feel the vibrations of the sound with my sensitive ass and give my own moan as you begin to lick the tip of my turd.

With your tongue in my ass, I can no longer hold it in. Now the ache, feeling my muscles loosen their grip, moves down, making its escape. The presence of your tongue is not enough to stop it. You feel it begin to slide out and feel the excitement build. You keep your tongue in my ass and your mouth open wide. Your tongue feels the slimy bumps as they slide over it and past your lips into your gaping mouth. The log is huge and fills it completely, begins to spill out. Finally, you can no longer keep your tongue in my ass, and you pull back, using your hand to catch the rest of the massive log as I press it out.

I feel a huge sense of release and pleasure, my bowels now empty after holding such a large load and soothed by your finger and tongue. But soon the pleasure fades and I feel the emptiness...

I turn around to find that you've taken a bite of my turd. The rest is in your hand, a huge, hot earthy mass, a beautifully shaped masterpiece. I take it from you and lay on my back, resting my legs over your lap. While you enjoy your appetizer, I take my lovely turd and begin to press it back into my empty ass, some of it squishing in my fingers and over my cheeks. Eventually, I get it all back in.

I turn to you and find that you've begun to slip your pants off, your naked ass resting on the cool leather. I place a hand on your hip and push, signaling you to roll over. I spit on a finger and begin to rub it on the outside of your asshole, caressing it. When it is good and wet, I switch fingers and insert my shit covered digit into your ass. I feel the muscles clutching my finger, the tightness of your hole, and it turns me on. It turns me on even more when I dig deeper and brush the tip your own, incredibly solid log of shit. As I caress, it moves down until I am caressing the length of the log and the tip is beginning to stick out. Then I remove my finger, and your ass sucks it back in. I spread your cheeks, and place my tongue at your entrance, tasting the acrid taste of ass, and the residue of my own shit. I lick your hole for a while, then tell you to press out. I keep my tongue at your opening, and feel the muscles move until the tip of your log emerges and presses against my tongue. Then I press in. When you stop pressing out, your muscles tighten to bring the log back in, and take my tongue with it. Now I lick, feeling the smooth walls of your ass, and the shape of your turd.

You push again, and my tongue is free. This time you push more and more of the log emerges. I stop licking and slide under you between your legs. You suck the turd back in. This time I slide two fingers in and open you up. You push. The log emerges. I feel it slide out past my finger. Now the whole thing comes out quickly. It lands on my stomach, so solid that it is unbroken by its fall. I lick your hole a last time before you turn around to watch as I shove the length of it up my ass. Yours doesn't squish much at all, and I get the entire thing in.

Now my ass contains both of our massive turds, and my gut is cramping. Your cock is rock hard. I turn quickly and brace myself against the couch. You kneel behind me and I feel the delicious sensation of your cock rubbing at my entrance before you finally push it in. The feeling of your hard cock filling my already-full ass is so sexy that I am instantly extremely turned on. I moan loudly in pleasure, alternating between "oh my god" and "mmmm, yessss, fuck yeah." You don't go slow, but go straight to fucking my ass with all you've got, churning all the shit in my ass with your cock. As you go harder, all the way in, some of it escapes around the edges. Shit is smeared all over my ass and your crotch, and the smell is very strong. It turns both of us on to smell it covering the both of us. You fuck my ass harder when it hits you, and I know you're not going to last very long. I'm not either. As I feel your shitty cock entering me, the sensations are so intense that the heat is building up in me quickly. As you finally groan that you're cumming in my ass, the feeling explodes and my ass contracts around your shit-covered cock in a mind-blowing orgasm. The contractions pull you over the edge and you shoot your load into my shitty ass, moaning and grunting as you fill it with cum.

At last, we are both spent, shaking and panting on the couch reveling in the shitty aftermath, that light-headed one-of-a-kind high that only results from the dirtiest, sexiest acts. The most satisfying of all states of exhaustion.

Nothing beats it.