The Acquisition

Story Info
A fear firmly planted in her mind...
2.8k words
3.75
4.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am about to tell you about the scariest night of my life...

This is no mean feat, as fear has been a part of my life for the past 5 years. I am under the employ of a woman (Let's call her Madame X) I serve this woman in her every need; she owns me, and I am her slave. She is a wealthy, highly influential woman. She also has no soul. It's almost as if she is not human, and perhaps that is true. As well as being her property, Madame X's slaves are a network of workers for her. I am categorized as courier for Madame, and when I leave her home and go about her various messenger jobs, I am allowed the name Prescilla.

Tonight's job is the acquisition of a package and the only information I have been given is it is over six feet tall, and it is alive. The way Madame gave this information to me sent a chill down my spine, but it was nothing compared to the actual circumstances of this pick up.

As I approached the sprawling edifice in the darkness of night (the only time exchanges are allowed from this location apparently), my heart did a backflip. The array of low-lying buildings did nothing but exude terror. A sickly orange light coming from the multitude of windows, suggested some unholy experiment going on inside, little did I know I was not far off the mark. The constant rain did not help.

I pulled in, the darkness so full I could barely even see any lines etched in the gravelly pavement for parking. I ended up just pulling up at an angle close to the double doors. Closer than was, probably, allowable.

The doors were of the type that you find in hospitals, free swinging both ways with no suggestion of a locking mechanism. The whole place looked so shady that the proprietor probably just shoved heavy chain through the handles and padlocked it, but then again since their business is held at night, perhaps the building is never empty.

I pushed open the doors and abruptly stopped. The building was obviously an enormous one room area. But the main area was ringed by a line of heavy glistening black tarp hanging from the ceiling almost to the floor. The other immediately noticeable thing about the building was the temperature and the smell.

The place was stifling, unbearably hot, I started to sweat almost immediately upon entry. Also, the smell assaulting me was a rich heady earthy smell, laden with loam and a powerful fertilizer stench that almost made me dizzy. Yet again I wished I didn't have to go into this place.

Apprehensively I pushed aside the closest piece of tarp, its wet waxy feel slipping in my fingers. I walked through into a seeming jungle of life. The tarp swayed heavily back into place behind me closing off the sound of the rain outside.

I looked up at the closest plant and nearly jumped out of my skin. It was a person! My heart pounding, I stepped back and felt branches stab my spine, I whirled around recovering from my stumble over another plant. A tree this time. Hand over my chest, I stood still to compose myself. The leaves of this tree were very droopy and thick. Reading the plaque before it, the tree was a weeping willow and for some reason it had a name. Next to the rather exorbitant price was the name "Calathea"

My first thought was, who names a plant? But then, as I narrowed my eyes, I saw behind this thick sweeping leaves another outline of a body, not a tree trunk, and remembered the plant behind me that had first startled me. The body of the other plant was plain to see because it was not concealed by heavy swaying "weeping" branches.

I turned to scrutinize the first plant. I was terrified and yet captured by its beauty. I didn't even understand what it was I was seeing, but it seemed to be a full-grown naked woman stuck into a round pot. There was even one of those yardsticks used to keep plants straight, to grow high. It was attached to her with lengths of thin sharp twine all up one leg. Her skin had a sickly green pallor to it. But her head, her head was.....was a rose blossom. It was astounding, the skull and head were even divided like the petals of a flower. It was a rich deep red color. Her hands were folded over her chest like she was sleeping. The eyes were closed. But all along the body of this.... creature, green veins stood out against pale green skin. Leaves grew out of various places. I followed the curve of her body down and then gasped in even more shock. The woman had a penis. A substantially thick long growth jutting out and up out of her pelvis. I stepped closer awestruck by this oddity. The phallus was also pulsing with green veins, and it was studded with rose thorns.

My throat dried up and my heart continued to hammer. I wanted to get out of here. I lifted my gaze and saw row upon endless row of plants. Every single one of them was the silhouette of a person, NOT a plant. My body seemed to start to walk down the row, even as every fiber of my being screamed RUN! GET OUT! But apparently fascination had won its hold over me.

I took short tentative steps, painfully aware of the resounding tap of my heels as I took each step. Gazing at each plant as I passed, I noted that they were all women, all amazing specimens, tall, curved and supple. They also all seemed to be mixed gender, I mean their bodies were fully feminine but each one punctuated with this enormous man's cock. Now, I have seen my share of mixed gender individuals, Madame X had plenty of them in her stables. But what was this greenhouse about. Why was someone growing human plant-life. My brow furrowed as I mulled this over.

It was in the midst of this train of thought that I caught movement out of the corner of my eye. This was like another shot of fear into my system. What the hell had just flitted so fast out of the range of my vision. I also heard a slight humming noise that did NOT sound mechanical. Another blur from my left side, things were moving between the rows of plant people.... moving fast.

I ran. I ran ignoring the now pounding clack of heels. It was about five minutes of running before I realized I was still moving away from the entrance. I turned right and headed across some aisles. Peering down them each to see if I saw anyone, and there was nothing. I backed my way across the next aisle, not wishing to have someone sneak up behind me, when I pressed against something that bristled with stiff hairs.

I turned around and screamed looking up into the face of another nightmare creature. I wondered what alien world I had ventured into and when I might faint into blissfully ached for unconsciousness.

Standing before me with an inquisitive look upon her/its face was an enormous bee. Its segmented body was probably seven feet tall made up of hard chitinous plates with tufts of hair sticking out in strange places, even her breasts looked to be armored. She had four slender arms and four long slender legs as well, and her ass tapered out into a huge lethal looking stinger.

It tilted its head at me, its multi-faceted eyes glinting in the orange light. Antennae bristling on its head in curiosity, as if sizing me up. My mouth was quivering, and I was backing away slowly. But oddly, it seemed to ignore me. It passed slowly by me, lithely on its odd, hooked feet. It did keep looking at me once or twice. But it was heading to plant next to me. It climbed up onto the pot and started to sort of, sift its arms through the petals of its head. I could see dusty pollen particles collecting into the hairs of its arms and accumulating quite quickly. I covered my nose to stifle a sneeze as the bee worked as if I was not important, or even there. It made me think about how certain insects are driven towards their purpose despite what goes on around them. I was just an object in its background.

I watched it in its tedious but precise movements, gently maneuvering the intricate petals. As I watched it heaved its slender bulk up higher on the plant. Its arms still weaving through the plant's "head" It front two legs played slightly and I watched as its stinger swayed forward as if on a pendulum and injected itself into the woman's cock. I cringed. What on earth had it done that for?

I finally shook out of my fascinated observance and backed further away, especially from that stinger, when a muffled voice boomed behind me, "You are here for Dahlia." I turned around to see a figure in a long purple trench coat and matching fedora with a mask upon its face that looked, not out of place here, but also fit for a movie. At her eyes and forehead, the mask was a perfect white porcelain with purple floral etchings twining down towards the nose which then morphed into a bulbous lavender hued gas mask.

What she said seemed to be a statement of fact, more than a question, but I had no idea who Dahlia was. Then I remembered the names on the plaques and that my item of collection was over 6 ft tall and alive, and I thought, of course, the pot that they stand in, so I just nodded at the figure.

She turned and strode away beckoning me to follow. Two more bee women appeared from down adjacent aisles and flanked the woman following her into a lit alcove.

"My name is --," I started.

"NO names. You will not disclose this location or the business you attended to here with anyone. Your employer and I have already taken care of all applicable payments. Your job, as I am sure you were instructed, is to merely pick up and deliver," that voice boomed from the twin grilles.

She stopped suddenly and gestured to the only plant in the room and lord was it beautiful. "This is Dahlia." The woman spoke with a sort of reverent joy in her voice as if this was her finest work and judging by the price of 10 million dollars on her plaque, it probably was.

Dahlia was a Lily of the Valley. Her skin was a milky white of such perfection that it staggered the senses. Her skin was also shot through with the green pumping veins but contrasted to the white skin it almost looked like vine-work on a trellis. Her breasts were translucent and gleaming almost amber, as if filled with honey, they were enormous like great sacs on her chest, the nipples even seeping some of the fluid. Her cock was, like some of the others barbed with thorns, but in her case the thorns were beaded with a rich green droplet of some sort of fluid. Her arms were raised and festooned with little white lily's in almost closed bell-shaped blossoms. Her eyes were open and were the softest most adorable shade of pink. I was so drawn to her. She seemed so sad and tragic and yet so beautiful. I reached out to touch her when a purple gloved hand clamped on my wrist. The glove was a thick rubber, oversized so it gathered in bunches at the woman knuckles. I was repulsed by the clammy feel and looked up into the sightless mask eyes.

"She is lethally poisonous and must be handled with absolute precision. Do NOT touch her."

I spun to the woman and nodded, listening.

She paused, regarding me and then continued like a professor, all the while pointing at Dahlia, "Dahlia is a lethal beauty. Every single drop of her internal fluids are toxic. I can only guess, knowing what I know of your employer, that she had me create Dahlia as a weapon or warding against her enemies. Her saliva is toxic, the honey from her chest is toxic, the barbs are all venomous and her cum is also toxic. In order to utilize her cock any handler must wear thick rubber gloves such as these I have on. You must systematically break off every thorn adorning the phallus, try to break it as near to the surface of skin as possible. The beading toxin will absorb into her skin, and even smooth over the broken skin and allow the cock to be usable, however the cum is still lethal...."

She demonstrated snapping off one thorn, eliciting a sharp cry from Dahlia that made me twinge. I was right about the cruel tragedy of these poor creatures. But what could I do about it, I was merely property myself.

The woman drew me back from Dahlia at this point and hushed to me in serious tones, "The bees will now wrap your package up for protection during transport, you......may not.... wish to watch this..."

Having said that, I couldn't NOT look, this night had chilled me to the bone and what happened next was just icing on the cake...

The two bees mounted the pot that secured Dahlia, one in front and one behind. The one behind her unsheathed a massive, segmented cock that looked to be made of real hard barbed platelets and pushed it up her ass in one go. It began working the long phallus up into her in hard sharp thrusts evoking the most horrible shrieks from the flower. Shrieks that were abruptly cut off as the bee in front set its wings in that hypnotic hum of motion and flew to perch upon her chest, sticking an identical cock down her throat.

Both bees continued to pump the creature in slow but savage thrusts, I could actually see the hard ridges of cock against the soft hollow of her throat. My eyes took in every motion, I simply couldn't tear away, and blushed as I felt myself getting hot under my skirt. I held this cruel display with rapt attention and balked in amazement as cream started to spill from both used holes. It accumulated impossibly and as I watched it gather in the creature's pot; I saw it harden very quickly. It had the appearance of.....wax. The bees were ejaculating a wax chrysalis around Dahlia's entire form. I couldn't believe it. The wax built up fast. These bees were cumming endlessly. There was no end to the amazements I discovered that night and let me tell you I was still terrified. Eventually the bee behind Dahlia dismounted and started fanning its wings at the wax structure helping the hardening process. When the wax was as high as Dahlias head, the other bee dismounted and hovered jerking herself off over the last uncovered bits of the flowers head til the chrysalis was completely sealed.

They both then began to beat their wings to harden the wax, all the while wrapping the object up in twine and tying it off. They then lifted it between them and carried it out to the truck.

The woman released her grip on my arm and spoke slowly and assuredly, "tell Madame X that her debt to me is now paid. If she is satisfied with Dahlia, then perhaps at a later date we can discuss other lucrative business. But for now, she best stay out of my hair. If I find that you have disclosed anything about tonight to anyone other than your employer, then YOU will end up in my greenhouse. Goodbye."

She turned and left the room just like that, leaving me thoroughly shaken. I followed the departing bees back to the main aisle and out past the hanging tarp. One bee held the double doors leading out to the rain and the other gingerly dropped the flower into the back of the truck on its side, and then both brushed past me and disappeared inside as the silent workers that they were.

I stood there for a few moments getting fully drenched by the rain and finding myself again trying to compose. My mind was racing through the events, of which could barely have taken much more than an hour and yet seemed to expand to hours. But it was over, and all I had were more questions. Questions, that it was unlikely I would find the answer to back home. The biggest of which was, what did Madame X want with such a creature...