Court Mage Reward

Story Info
A court mage reads your mind and makes you her new apprentice.
1.7k words
4.49
7.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers

Welcome, come on in, I'm expecting you. The empress told me about what you did and that I should give you a reward. Who am I? Arathna, the court mage to the empress. Come close, I will hold your head in my hands, and scan your thoughts. Let's see what reward suits you. Ah, such a typical man... but what's this? Hold still, I found something interesting in that head of yours. Don't fight it, I'm trying to reward you and I can't do that if I can't see what your deepest desires are.

You have a powerful mind. I saw you looking back into my mind while I was poking around in there. Yes, you're right. I do this for security as well, just to make sure that none of our mercenaries are spies or otherwise disloyal. You aren't terribly loyal, but you do good work and aren't particularly disloyal either. Your arousal at the thought of feminine authority is amusing, especially in service of the empress. What was more interesting were your thoughts about me.

You aren't the first man to fantasize about me. The last one I was asked to reward... well... I put a spell on him that let him live out his fantasies about me somewhere where I didn't have to watch. A nice little dream world for him that would feel real to him. But you... the way you desire me is intriguing. Most men desire to do things to me, but you desire for me to do things to you. Very interesting things.

I could make you my apprentice. Your mind has the right shapes, the right aptitude for magic. Eager to learn, eager to be trained. You want me to train you, to control you. Your fantasizes about me are about what I could do to you, how I could intimately control you, and also how I could train and improve you. That would be a fitting reward for you, and it would also serve me as well. You would serve me.

You're curious about how it would feel to be sexually subjugated by a powerful mage like me. Most men's fantasies about me don't interest me, but yours do. If you would like to accept this reward, then take a seat over on those cushions, and strip for me. There, obedient already. Good boy. Don't worry, I saw your thoughts. You'll have a chance to resist my power, not that you'll be able to.

Look how aroused you are, and I'm still fully clothed. Just the thought of what I'm about to do to you, knowing that I already know what your fantasies are and am about to bring them to life... that is both deeply arousing and quite intimidating. You planned on keeping it your little fantasy, your little secret. But with me, there are no secrets, and your cock knows that I know. Look how eager he is.

Now look up at me. Don't you dare look away. Watch as I slowly loosen my dress... and it vanishes entirely. Not a stitch is left. Stare up at my naked form, knowing that I know your desires, and knowing what I plan to do to you. But you have so many fantasies, more than I can fulfill today, so you're not sure which ones I'll pick. Start here, stare at my pussy. Did you know I can channel my magic through it? Oh yes, and when she captures you, not only can she read your mind, but write upon it as well.

Stare at my pussy, kiss her. Confess that you want her to capture and control you. Soon your hard eager cock will submit inside me, but for now stare at her, and confess your desires to her. Place your hands on my hips and kiss the pussy that will soon claim you. You will be my apprentice, but also my... what? Not mate, we aren't animals. Not husband, we aren't equals. Slave, yes, but more than that. My enslaved apprentice.

Keep staring at my pussy as I speak to you, wrapping you in my words. I am going to make you mine, but this is your reward, that just happens to benefit me. You know that soon I will mount you. You know that soon my pussy will cast a series of spells on you. I'll keep it a surprise exactly which spells. But first... see the glow beginning to form inside? Kiss her again, and let this first spell cover you.

Good, feel it cover you, squeezing in on you, as if your entire body were suddenly inside me. Feel my warmth and affection surround you, feel my firm will surround you. This warm pleasure envelopes you and binds you to me, squeezing on your mind and body. Do you want me to take control? To make you mine? Can you stop yourself from lying down and offering me your cock?

Watch as I step over you, you're totally exposed, nothing to protect you from my feminine power. You are literally under my power, exactly where you want to be. You know I am going to control you, teach you, enslave you beneath my breasts. Just the way you wanted. Watch as I mount you, your cock so hard and helpless, slowly sliding inside, to be captured and educated by the court mage. You love how I am claiming you and you are helpless to stop me. I love it too.

Relax. Enjoy it. Bask in the feeling of my skin on yours. Feel the magic of my feminine power prickling along your skin, squeezing in on you, inside and out. Relax. Accept your reward. Look up deep into my eyes as you feel my power surround you. This is what you wanted, to be surrounded by my power, deep in my eyes, deep inside me.

As my sex starts to squeeze on you, you feel the pressure building, in you, around you. My lips are speaking to you, teaching you, surrounding you with my superior will and experience. You love feeling my control, confess it! You want me to slowly but inevitably dominate you, making you mine. You have a teachable mind, with good will, but you want your will to be submerged in powerful woman like me. I'm glad I caught you before someone else did.

You want to be owned, you want to be defeated. You love feeling the tingle through your entire body with each squeeze from my lower lips. You love feeling my will, stronger than yours, pushing in on you from my words, my eyes, my pussy, slowly devouring your cock. I suddenly clamp down at your base and it sends a shock through your whole body. This is ecstasy. The pleasure is claiming and controlling you. This is your reward, after all.

I also serve as a priestess for the empress. Officially, I have the authority to make you mine. Would you like that? Of course you would. Feel yourself belonging to me, feel me claiming you, my new apprentice. Feel my will surround you as you submit inside me. Kiss my breasts in submission to their power. Feel your cock surrender inside his new owner.

Ah, that's right, you wanted to fight me. To resist. We can play at that too. What will you do? Struggle? Thrust? That will only get you deeper into my power. Your cock is trapped inside me, your mind is trapped in my power, and you can't even tell me that you don't want this, because I know exactly what your fantasies are. Go ahead and admit it again. Can you pull out? No, you cannot. My lower lips have you too tightly. My spell is too powerful, and you do not really want to escape.

As your priestess, I bestow upon you your reward. I love watching how your body shudders with more pleasure than it can bear, helplessly drowning in it. You're dizzy with pleasure, don't know how to respond. Look at where we are joined, stare at where your cock is captured. Watch as I squeeze tighter, and tighter, and tighter... I love seeing your fear mix with pleasure, and you love and fear it too.

And I let up a bit, breathe. Close your eyes and listen to my body speaking to yours, my will wrapping you up and teaching you. Take my breasts in your mouth. Good, you are submitting to your new owner. My breasts symbolize my power over you. You cannot pull away, you can only keep falling deeper into me.

Surrender to my will as it squeezes tighter, toying with you, sexually defeating you more and more, just the way you want. Feel the weight of my will, teaching you, training you, molding you into my perfect slave and apprentice. You have a wonderful mind, and it will serve me well. Your priestess is about to finish the ceremony, and soon you will cum in complete submission, in glorious defeat as you stare into my eyes.

But for now stare at my breasts. Let them wash away your thoughts, let them reward you with unspeakable pleasure, as every squeeze, every word, makes you more and more my slave. Now look up at my eyes. My lower lips hold you tight and are almost ready to cast their spell to make you mine. I'll do it slowly, and let you fight, though you know you'll lose.

Feel the wave of pleasure rise as you look deep into my eyes, my lower lips tightening, the pressure inside and out rising. You try to fight it but you can't. Cum! Watch my eyes go wide as my very soul grips your mind, and my pussy casts her spell, speaking directly to your mind and body. Accept the will of your priestess and teacher. Take my breast in your mouth again as you finish draining into me.

You know this is what you wanted, exactly this kind of overwhelming reward and subjugation. It's a good thing I found you first. You would have been easy prey for some witch or sorceress out there. And such a powerful mind, too. Strange that you would crave this kind of domination and yet have such a powerful will. It doesn't matter now, so much the better for both of us. Keep on sucking my breast, I think you're going to make a wonderful apprentice.

Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers