The Acrobat's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unbuttoning my shirt as she went down, Anya kissed and caressed a trail down my chest and stomach. Finally she was down on her knees in front of me. Eye level with the bulge of my pants she reached out to it. Looking up at me she licked her lips. She slowly ran her hand up the inside of my leg. Still keeping her eyes on mine, she leaned forward and kissed my now prominent cock that was straining against my pants. Then the little acrobat closed her eyes, and rubbed her cheek against the shaft.

"Did you find something you want?" I teased her.

With both her hands, she reached up to unbutton my pants. I helped her as she fumbled nervously with the button a couple times. Finally, she managed to undo the button and she slid the pants down, letting them drop to the ground, revealing my engorged cock. It bobbed in front of her face. She looked reverantly at it.

"Is it like before?" I asked a little pointedly. She looked up at me and giggled that same giggle I heard before. "I knew it."

"We couldn't help ourselves. Illya and I were out foraging, and heard a noise from the river. It just happened to be a bonus that you were there...naked," she defended herself. "It wasn't like this anyway."

At that she reached out her hand and gingerly touched my rigid dick with her finger. She looked up at me, studying my reaction. With just a slight caress, she was eliciting an exquisite sensation. She continued slowly dragging her fingertip from the base to the tip of my cock. Anya seemed to be taking pleasure from watching my reaction to her. Taking her other hand she wrapped it around the shaft of my cock. Slowly at first, gently, she started to pump my shaft. I groaned as she started to pick up her pace. Involuntarily I began to rock my hips, timing my thrusts, building my pleasure. Suddenly I felt her tongue working the base of my shaft. Anya kissed, and sucked at the shaft below her purposefully pumping hand. I groaned as I could feel her tongue lapping at my balls. This continued for a few minutes, as she continued pumping and teasing while I jerked my hips. Seeing my pleasure start to build and build, she slowed down.

"Easy there, easy, I'm not done yet," she said grinning up at me.

Taking my erection in one hand, she leaned forward to examine it. My cock was twitching and throbbing in her hand, bouncing with my pulse. She pulled the head closer to her open mouth. With one last look at me, she grinned wickedly. Leaning forward, Anya placed her lips just over the tip of my cock, sucking it, teasing it with her tongue. Pressing a little more, she welcomed more of my shaft into her. She teased the head of my cock, sucking it and running her tongue around and around. Her wet mouth engulfing me felt exquisite. Pulling back, She sucked as she went. As soon as she got to the head of my cock she started to bob up and down on my shaft, taking in a couple inches at a time. Right when I started to try and push deeper into her Anya pulled off, bending down to lick the base of my shaft. Licking all the way up the shaft and back down, she then started to kiss and suck around the head.

She took the time to look up at me, this time not seductive as much as looking for approval. Giving her a 'don't stop now' look, she took the cue. Looking back at my twitching cock, she took a deep breath. Opening wide, she leaned forward taking my erection into her mouth. This time it wasn't just the head. She pushed on, taking in a couple more inches. Anya took one hand and placed a couple of fingers around my shaft. She started pumping it, working it at the same time as her mouth. I groaned at the feeling of the hot wetness around my shaft. Her tongue was playing with me, circling back and forth. She started to bob her head up and down the shaft, pulling off it until her lips were just around the tip of her cock. She had a steady rhythm, as she sucked in a couple inches then pulled back. Tired of her teasing, I grabbed the back of her head, guiding her. Feeling my hand tangled her hair she moaned as I forced her farther onto my cock. I savored the feeling of her mouth wrapped around me. Looking down, her drool started to leak out of her mouth. It hung down, wavering back and forth as I shoved her mouth onto my shaft over and over.

I pulled her off. A little breathless she looked up at me. There was a trail of saliva leading from her lips to my cock. I reached down and wiped it away, but she reached out and grabbed my finger. Anya placed her lips around it nibbling, sucking on the fingertip. Releasing it, she turned back to my cock. Opening wide, she slowly engulfed my shaft diligently bobbing up and down. I started thrusting into her mouth, deeper and deeper. We picked up a rhythm, going deeper and deeper. I could hear her work to breathe out of her nose. She struggled as the head of my cock pressed against the back of her throat. Gagging for a moment, she pulled back. Regaining her breath, she pressed on. Grabbing her head with both my hands, I eased her farther along my shaft. Pressing up against her throat again, she relaxed it. I managed to slide the last part of my shaft into her. Holding her there for a moment, I marveled at the sight of the entirety of cock shoved to the hilt inside her. I could see her eyes start to water shining in the moonlight, and she pushed against me trying to get off my erection.

I pulled her away, and she gasped and coughed regaining a breath wiping more drool off her lips. Quickly though, I forced her back onto my cock. Grasping the back of her head, I pressed her onto my cock over and over enjoying the eager bobbing of her head. Eventually I just held her head there as I started thrusting into her mouth. I built up my speed, shoving it inside her faster and faster. With each thrust she would make a soft, "Gluh, gluh, gluh.". She seemed to just accept the fact that I was using her, submitting to the fact that I was fucking her face at this point. Bracing herself with her hands on my thighs, I could feel her moans on my cock. My breath started to come faster as I could feel a tightness in my balls. I could feel myself getting close, so I slowed down my thrusts. Working it in and out of her one last time I eased it out of her.

She gasped for breath, looking up at me with a tired smile. I wrapped my hand around the shaft of my cock, tugging on it with a slow and steady rhythm. Before I could pick up my pace, she reached out for my cock. Pushing my hand away, she started pumping the shaft up and down with both hands. I started to thrust my hips. I could feel myself getting close.

"Yes...yes," I groaned.

Grinning at my reaction, she built up speed. Opening her mouth, Anya aimed my dick at it.

"That's it...that's it," I growled at her.

With that I let out a long low groan, shooting load after load across her lips and into her waiting mouth. Taking a moment, she wiped her lips and stuck her finger in her mouth. Licking it clean and swallowing it all, she beamed up at me. Breathlessly I looked down at her.

"That...was amazing," I gasped out at her.

Just then we heard a crashing sound in the brush out towards the woods. Anya startled, and moved toward the camp. I hastily pulled my pants up and reached down towards my bag.

She asked, "Do you think that's danger?"

"I don't know. We should be careful though. Are you armed?" I asked. Anya shook her head.

I crouched down and put a hand around the handle of my dagger. The crashing moved closer, and without a word Anya slipped silently away towards the camp.

Tensely, I waited there dagger in hand, the crashing coming closer. Eventually Jean comes stumbling into the clearing.

"Wait...Oh, it's just you Journey. I thought I heard the sound of a struggle coming from over here, and I came over to investigate," the mercenary turned watchman explained.

"No, no struggle. It's just me. No need to worry. Thank you for checking in though," I told him. To be honest it could have been a lot worse if he wasn't as clumsy. I don't know how he would have reacted if he had just reached me when I was inside of Anya.

He said his goodbye and I settled in again. I waited for an interminably long time, hoping she would return. I even quietly called out her name, but to no luck. Placing my pack back down, and retrieving my coat, I lay down on the ground once again. I looked up at the sky thinking about what might have been, fantasizing about the kind of I could have had with an acrobat. Musing about just how flexible she was. I fell asleep with the beautiful Anya's saliva drying on my cock.

The next morning we gathered around eating a cold breakfast of leftover biscuits and some salted pork. Natt gave me a hearty greeting, "Good morning to you! I hope you slept well."

"I can't complain," I said, turning to Jean, "I only had one unwelcome visitor." Blushing Anya, very determinedly looked down at her plate.

To his credit, Jean apologized again. I told him it was not a problem, "Better to be a loud friend than a quiet assassin."

After breakfast we broke camp and the caravan started up the road again. Anya seemed to be avoiding me. She didn't talk to me at all during breakfast, and since then had made a point of avoiding interacting with me on the road. I couldn't blame her given the way things ended up, but I wished I could reach out to her.

It promised to be a wonderful day. I welcomed the clouds in the sky as it would make my travel on foot easier later on. Natt and I chatted quietly. I told him to reach out to a couple contacts I had in Terrydale once he got into town, and he told me of a friend he had in Braycastle. We were coming up to the point where I had to leave the caravan. I said my goodbyes. The mercenaries each clapped me on the back. Alden and Agatha expressed their regret that I couldn't continue on with them adding my songs to their repertoire.

I talked quietly with Illya. She asked me, "Did something happen last night between you and Anya?"

Sheepishly I admitted, "We did have a bit of a...rendezvous last night. She came to see me, but we were interrupted by Jean. She left before he saw us together.'

"I...I see," Illya said. "I saw her come back into the camp last night all flushed and upset."

"I waited to see if she would come back, but she never did." I replied.

"You didn't even try and check in on her after what happened," she countered.

"I didn't think she wanted to be found out," I said lamely.

Frowning at me, she told me, "I'll talk to her, don't think you can just use her." She turned and walked away from me.

As the wagon crossed the bridge over the Jules I hopped off and started making my way down the side road. The caravan continued on up the road toward Terrydale without me.

Behind me I heard a "Wait!" Anya was at the junction. She ran up to me wrapping her arms around me. " Illya talked to me. She told me what happened. Will I...will I see you again?"

"I hope so," I said, pulling her in tighter. Leaning down, I kissed her gently on the lips, "I'll look for you."

With that I turned around and started walking down the path north toward Braycastle.

12