The Actor Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's just the head, honey. Are you all right?"

She pondered that question for a minute. Am I all right? Well, there's a cock in my ass, and I don't know whether to scream or enjoy it. I seem to be a proper slut now, but I'm Jake's slut, so it's okay. "Yes, I think so."

As Jake continued his slow, inexorable journey, Jamie closed her eyes and tried to focus her thoughts. But Jake was also strumming her clit, and she felt herself slipping into that state of being he had brought her to so many times this week, that hedonistic sex fog where every raw nerve of her erogenous zones fired bolts of electricity through her body. Anywhere Jake touched her felt perfect, and anything he did she only wanted more of.

Jamie was positive he was all the way in when he called out, "That's about halfway, hon."

She gritted her teeth as little pain sparks flew now and then the deeper he went. Jake paused when she flinched and only continued on when she nodded her head. The pain grew but was in contention with the pleasure her pussy generated. Finally, she felt his warm thighs pressed against her own.

"That's it, hon. I'm entirely in your ass. Are you okay?" She turned her head back to look at Jake and nodded yes to him, a tear running down her cheek. "Oh honey! You should have said something if it hurt that much! I could have--"

"Shhhh!" was all she said, halting his speech. "Just ... give me a moment or two, okay?"

"You take all the time you need, hon." Jake didn't mind the pause. He was having trouble maintaining control of himself with the thought of what he was doing, fucking this gorgeous young woman ... in her ass! After nearly a minute, Jake had just gotten over his near-orgasm issue when Jamie pushed back into him. That's a good sign, he thought.

He moved forward into her and heard Jaime say, "Oh, my fucking God," in response to his efforts.

He established a slow, gentle rhythm, just moving his cock back and forth less than an inch while he continued to strum her clit. As she relaxed more, he gradually increased his stroke until his cock was traveling nearly its full length.

"Yes, Daddy!" Jamie gasped. "Feels so good ... don't stop ... don't stop ... whatever I do."

Jake grabbed her hips and drilled his cock inside her as hard as he could. Jamie's scream was cut off as she buried her head in the pillow, but she also rocked back on her knees, which Jake took as confirmation that she was okay. The muffled groaning of "Don't stop ... God ... don't ever stop," affirmed his earlier thought. He pounded her ass hard, slamming his weight into her thighs while she yelped with each stroke. His fingers went from strumming her clit to just squeezing her pussy and shaking her, the palm of his hand mashing her clit roughly.

"Fuck, yes! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck my ass." His cock felt like a freight train as he continued to fill her up. She gritted her teeth between squeals, trying to hold off her orgasm, but it was an exercise in futility. "Jake ... fuck ... I'm almost ... there."

"Yeah ... fuck, yeah ... me too ... I can't ... hold out ... fu-u-u-u-uck!" Just as thick heavy spurts of semen flooded deep into her bowels Jamie's world went into darkness as a powerful orgasm overwhelmed her. When her senses began to return she discovered that Jake had collapsed on top of her and was pushing her body deep into the mattress. Both of them struggled to get control of their breathing, and she felt him lose rigidity inside of her. He moved to her side and pulled her securely into his arm.

"Was that okay? Are you alright, baby?" he said soothingly.

She giggled. "God, it was amazing, Jake," she whispered while still trying to get her breathing under control. You could do that to me for the rest of my life, she thought. I wish ... I wish you were with me the rest of my life.

He pulled her in closer, crushing her breasts into his muscled chest, and she gently kissed and licked the sweat off his neck. "What's on the agenda for tomorrow?" he asked.

She'd spent the day trying to keep that depressing thought out of her mind. It would be their last day together, and she didn't want this perfect fairy-tale week to end. "I'm not sure yet, I only know that I want to spend it with you," she said softly.

Chapter Seventeen

The next evening...

Jake reached up and sensually took Jamie's large breasts in his hands and squeezed them. Her hands were on his chest as she moved his large cock in and out of her vagina. Even though she loved every time they'd coupled, this was now her favorite position. She loved controlling the angle and the speed, and Jake's cock was so thick it perfectly caressed her clit with every movement. Additionally, unlike Chad, Jake had terrific control and gave her the time she needed to achieve release. She'd already come twice, but when she heard his breathing change, she knew he was close and she wanted to get there again with him. She squeezed his cock hard with the muscles in her vagina, milking him. "Oh, God, honey ... I'm there ... I'm there," he groaned.

Her body began to violently convulse as her orgasm overwhelmed her. She collapsed on top of him; he wrapped his arms around her and thrust deep into her one last time ... and then powerful torrents of his semen flooded her womb. He held her tight in his arms as their sweat sensuously mixed together. She rested her head on his chest and listened to his strong heartbeat for several moments. This was quickly becoming her safe space. She'd never felt so cherished and adored; he made her feel so safe, protected, and ... loved? His voice broke her out of her reverie. "I think we're getting pretty good at that," he whispered.

She giggled. "Yes, we are."

She slid off of him, he pulled her tight into his body, and then he wove his hand through her fiery red locks. "I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to ... you know ... get you into trouble with the other guests."

It had been an interesting day. She'd received a few dirty looks from her neighbors down the hall at breakfast and throughout the day. Being quiet during sex had never been an issue in the past, but that was before she'd met Jake. She snuggled in closer to his body. "I like your cabin a lot better than my room. No one can hear me when we're out in the middle of nowhere."

He laughed. "Maybe I should have put my hand over your mouth or something," he teased.

She blushed and then gave him a beautiful smile. "I think I would have just bitten your hand." They shared a few moments of comfortable silence and basked in the afterglow of their lovemaking.

"You did really well today, you sure you've never shot a handgun before?"

"No, I haven't, not until today, anyway. But I ... you know ... I had a pretty good teacher."

"I'm going to have to start calling you Annie Oakley in addition to Helen of Troy from here on out."

She beamed. It was as if she could do no wrong in Jake's eyes. Unlike Chad, who usually tried to belittle her, Jake didn't see everything as a competition. No matter what they did together, he was nurturing and supportive, and it only made her not want to leave and return home tomorrow. "The shotgun was a little different. I didn't hit many of those little clay targets and ... you know ... my shoulder is still kinda sore."

"Hey, you hit quite a few of those clay pigeons, you did great for your first time out."

She thought for a moment. "I never imagined that I'd actually like shooting guns, but it was kinda fun."

"You're a natural, honey, and I would dare anyone to break into your apartment." She lowered her head, her eyes becoming misty when he mentioned her apartment in California. She wanted to stay with him in Montana, but her career and life with Chad were her realities. Spending the week with Jake had been the perfect romantic diversion, but she had her life there, and he had his life here. She knew that he cared about her, but she wasn't entirely sure that he wanted more, and she wasn't going to make demands of him.

"I guess I ... you know ... need to think about buying a gun since I can use one safely now."

He took a deep breath. He'd been dreading this moment all day, talking to her about her leaving Montana and returning home. "It's going to be difficult ... tomorrow ... I mean, you know?"

She wiped some of the tears out of her eyes. "I don't know if I want to go home, but I have to."

"Will you be able to work everything out with Chad?"

"Honestly, I'm not sure, but I ... guess I have to try." That was a little white lie or maybe even an outright bold lie. Nothing felt right to her anymore. For the last couple of years she'd been certain that Chad was the one. Now, she wasn't so sure. For the last week, Jake had given her everything she didn't even know a relationship could be. She couldn't help but think that returning home would be settling for something less. She looked up at Jake, his unfocused eyes staring off into space. "Penny for your thoughts, Cowboy?"

He shook his head and flashed her a warm smile. "I ... don't even know where to start. I ... ummm ... this has been ... well, I like you a lot."

"Oh good, I'm glad to hear that!" she joked.

"You're a very special woman, you know?"

Jamie rose up on her elbow. "Go on, let's hear about this special-ness of mine."

He rolled his eyes a little. "You're much stronger than you realize. You've got a heart of gold; I can see that by the way you treat the horses and interact with everyone here. And for some reasons I can't understand, you seem to find me tolerable."

"Jake, I could tolerate you forever."

"It's the same for me, hon. You know, most people, when they find out who I am, they ... treat me different. Like, they want to be able to say 'I know a famous person' or somethin'. But you ... you don't seem to care."

"Well, that's just because I never saw your shows. After I binge them at home I'm sure I will be more star-struck."

They both chuckled. But then Jake had to bring down the room. "Honey, I'm just too old for you. I've only got a few good years left, ya know? Maye five, ten at the most?"

She ran her hand over his muscled chest. "I don't care about that ... any of it," she whispered.

"Well, you should. It isn't fair to you. At some point I'm going to start going downhill. You want to push me around in a wheelchair? Change my diaper? I can't have that, I don't want to do that to you."

"I'm not worried about that ... any of it. We would have the most amazing romance ever. I don't care if it's for five years or 20. I would take it and ... you know ... I'd be happy."

Jake thought for a while. "You want to live in the bunkhouse? I can't move to California, I've got no work there. You're already supporting Chad, I couldn't have you support me. It's just ... not in my nature."

"I know ... I know," she whispered. "I've run this through my head a hundred times. And I come up with the same ending ... nothing."

"Jamie, you are ..." He stopped talking as his throat tightened up. He cleared it and charged ahead. "You're very ... special to me." His voice cracked on special, and he barely got the other two words out.

Jamie saw the tears in his eyes and kissed him hard, a long, deep soul kiss. Their arms wrapped around each other tightly, squeezing each other to where it was almost hard to breathe. They finally came up for air, both of their faces damp with tears. "You're pretty fucking special to me, too, Cowboy." She planted little butterfly kisses on his nose and cheeks, continuing up to his forehead. "So, what are you going to do after I leave? I mean ... you could always go back to the Doc or ... you know ... that bitch Bonnie," she gently teased.

He laughed. "Doc Liz will never get her claws into me and ... ummm ... Bonnie was a mistake, a one-nighter that I should have never let happen." Everything he wanted, everything he'd ever dreamt of, was lying in bed beside him. Of course, he could never tell her that. He just ... couldn't do that to her--saddle her with an old man who would start breaking down soon.

"I'm sure there'll be others, that little town doesn't seem to have a shortage of red-haired women."

He laughed. "I dunno. Like you said, I might have to go out of state to find someone." He was going to miss her sense of humor most of all. "There's... there's really something here, with us, I mean. Isn't there?"

"There's a lot here."

"But ..."

"Yeah," she agreed. "But."

"Speaking of butts ..." He moved his hand over her firm round bottom and she let out a little moan.

She felt his big erection press into her thigh. She took his cock into her hand and began to gently stroke it. "What do you think we should do with this big thing?" she purred.

A lustful smile broke over his face and he eased her onto her back. He rolled on top of her, took his cock in his hand, and pushed himself inside of her, and she let out a deep moan. God, I'm going to miss this, she thought to herself as the pleasure overtook her.

Chapter Eighteen

"I'm drivin' the van today, Jimmy." Jake held his hand out for the keys.

"But Mr. Gilroy said--"

"Never mind about that. Darryl will find you somethin' else to do. Go on, now."

Jimmy slunk away with his hands in his pockets and shoulders slumped; the drive to the airport was a cushy four-hour journey away from the hard work at the ranch.

"You can sit upfront with me if you like, Miss Jamie." Although most of the guests had a pretty good idea about the goings-on between Jamie and Jake, he still tried to act decorously around them. She smiled sweetly, her bloodshot eyes blinking back tears.

"Thank you, Jake," she whispered as she settled into the van's front seat.

As Jake drove down the long straight highway, the chatter of the other passengers died down; most were a bit tired from their week of ranching and not looking forward to their journeys home. Jake flipped the satellite radio on to a country station that blared out the chorus of a song by Kellie Pickler:

Cause I'll be there, in the back of your mind

From the day we met to the very last night

And it's just too bad, 'cause you've already had the best days

The best days of your life

Jake had to blink away tears. Kellie was right; Jamie would be in his mind, probably for the rest of his life. These last seven days absolutely were the best days of his life. Nobody had ever gotten to him like Jamie did, really gotten their claws into him.

"Can you change the radio?" Jamie asked, jolting him out of his thoughts.

"Sure," he answered quickly, touching a button on the screen. An old-timey country song by Ray Price came on.

Heartache number one was when you left me

I never knew that I could hurt this way

"Jesus, sorry," he hit another button and found the classic rock channel. Jake recognized that the song playing was actually titled The Breakup Song.

Jake hit another button and found the classical-music channel. He breathed a sigh of relief as some music by Franz Lizst filled the van. "I hope everyone is okay with this," he announced. His tone and timbre made it clear that Jake was telling the riders what they'd be listening to and not giving them a choice. He looked over at Jamie and saw her looking straight ahead, her eyes unfocused. He spied a small wet spot on her left breast; then, it grew as a tear rolled off her cheek.

Why did I let it get this far? She's really hurtin', just like me. A sign flashed by: Bozeman 89. Jesus Christ, Jake, he scolded himself internally. Can't you even manage to utter a single sentence? Something to soothe her?

He gripped the wheel, unable to think of anything to say or do. The wide-open countryside flashed by--the majestic snow-capped peaks, rivers and creeks roaring from the snow melt, and lush flower-filled meadows bursting with the spring growth. Jake wanted to notch up the cruise control to make the ride end sooner, but he was traveling with four other ranch vans and decided not to make a race out of it.

- - - - -

At the Airport, Jake helped the other passengers get their bags ready for departure, receiving some decent tips from the guests. Many passengers from the other vans came over to say goodbye to Jake, most tipping well also. After many hearty handshakes and big bear hugs, only Jamie remained on the sidewalk.

"Don't you go finding someone prettier than me," she said shyly.

"How could I ever?" The most beautiful woman on Earth who doesn't know how perfect she is, he thought.

"I don't ... Jake, I don't know how to say goodbye to you."

Then don't! Don't go! Stay here! his mind screamed at him. But, he knew he didn't have the right to be that selfish. Letting her go was a much better option than ruining her life. Again, his mind went back to last night, everything they'd discussed, and their very limited options. Every fiber of his being wanted her to stay, but she was young and engaged while he was broke and lived in a shack. What could I possibly offer this beautiful woman? he thought, even though he knew there was something between them, they both felt it. He hated bringing up Chad, but he wanted to be supportive, even if it wasn't in his best interest. "You're a strong woman, and you can make it work with him, I know it."

"I'm not that strong," she whispered.

"You're the strongest woman I know, honey," he said honestly.

Tears were streaming down her face, and he pulled her into his arms, and they shared a deep, passionate kiss. Many of the other guests watched their tender embrace, and a few of them were a little misty-eyed. Neither Jake nor Jamie noticed, though. It was as if the entire moment was only about them. "Please don't ever forget me," she whispered.

"I never will and I couldn't if I tried." They shared one more little kiss and a lingering hug. It took every ounce of strength for each of them to release the other. She grabbed her suitcase and wheeled it towards the main airport door. She turned and gave Jake one final look after wiping the tears away from her face. She managed a little smile that he quickly returned. Then she stepped into the airport and checked in for her flight.

- - - - -

To be continued

12