All Comments on 'The Actress & The History Teacher'

by NYBoss

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSE9 months ago

It was a really nice romance story that got turned into erotic couplings. I think that you should have confidence in the way that you can deliver a romance that you won't have to stack one sex scene on top of another, ;-)

ArdieffArdieff9 months ago

Super hero characters tend to bore me quickly. Sorry.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u9 months ago

Very good. So nice to read a story where the female lead has a lovely bush and keeps it. Yes it was about people in a financial bracket I could never dream of and yet you made them very likeable.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

If my father gave me $50 million, I don't know what I would do!

4

tellmeagoodstorytellmeagoodstory8 months ago

Heh, not impressed at all. If you're looking for a romance move on. This is more of a fantasy fuckfest.

lAnatomistelAnatomiste8 months ago

Ennnh.

It wasn't bad enough to "dislike," it wasn't good enough to like.

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Very nice story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Also Yale does not have a finance major.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

boring.................. absolutely nothing jumps off the pages that makes go how interesting, or that was exciting or that grabbed my attention even from an erotic moment.........

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story had promise but everything came too easy. Im not saying there should some sort of conflict between them, but perhaps a conflict that they needed to face together. It seemed like an abridged romance novel for men. It's the first story I've read of yours, but had enough promise I'll check out some of the others.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved the story. Everyone must remember that this is a fantasy. Yeah, the author is not Hemingway, and there are some issues with grammar, but overall, I did want to fuck Sophie from the very beginning.

SlithyToveSlithyTove7 months ago

Seriously? He's got a PhD and fifty million and he gets a job teaching High School? And the story starts out with him being bored with an education seminar. Lost me right there.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Quite enjoyable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNYBoss@NYBoss
I enjoy writing for you. I take my time, trying to develop the story so you will enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them. I appreciate your feedback and suggestions for future stories. I will try to write more stories and post with greater frequency, but n...

SIMILAR Stories