The Ad

Story Info
A stranger is coming to my door.
913 words
3.61
27.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pacing around the hotel room, I am sooo nervous.

"Is this really happening?"

I remember placing the ad, what was I thinking?

So many replies, so many "Hell no's!"

But that one had such a nice cock, young, nice looking.

A bit cleaner cut than I would usually go for. Some of the responses were too blunt, some too creative, some just plain creepy. But that one young man, late 20's, cute but not hot. But such a nice veiny cut cock.

Did I really give him my room number?

I jump almost right out of my skin when I hear the knock on the door!

OMG, OMG, OMG

Do I answer? Should I run to the bathroom and lock the door until he gives up?

I muster up my courage.

I peek through the spy hole in the door.

Yep, just like the picture he attached to his e-mail.

Damn, do or die now.

He smiles as I open the door.

"Come in."

He walks in and starts to speak

I put my hand to his mouth and shake my head "no" and he stops.

I close the door and drop to my knees.

Undo his belt, unzip his jeans, unbutton, pull down, pull the waistband on his boxers down and a nice half hard cock pops out.

I suck it,hungrily, lovingly.

I worship it, rolling my tongue around the head.

I continue, licking up the length of the shaft and he moans and my pussy is soooo wet.

I love the sound of his pleasure.

I lick down the shaft and let his thick hardness rest on my face as I suck on his smooth balls. Rolling them around on my tongue, licking down to the soft smooth underside and letting my tongue slide back up to the base of his cock and working my way back up to the head.

I roll my tongue around the head and he gasps and starts to say something to me. I lift my mouth from his cock and look at him. He looks down at me and I put my finger to my lips and shake my head no.

"Oh, right, sorry." he says and then goes back to moaning as I suck his thick cock down to the back of my throat.

I bob on his cock, it gets harder and wider in my mouth.

Wow, it's bigger than it looked in the pic, nice and wide.

Mmm fuck it feels good on my tongue.

The scene is so hot, his pants around his ankles now.

I take his balls into my mouth again, roll them on my tongue and then go back to his HARD cock. Damn, I feel it throb in my mouth and I want to taste him.

My pussy is drenched now. It wasn't in the plan at all, but..... I want him in my pussy.

OMG!

I swore I would just suck him but this cock, so big, so hard, mmmm and I'm so wet.

I let his cock out of my mouth and take a deep breath.

I stand, he looks dazed.

I turn around and pull my skirt up and

slide my panties down to my ankles.

I bend over and rest my hands on the hotel room dresser.

Without a word, he moves to me, shuffles that awkward pants at ankles shuffle.

I feel his hands on my waist, his cock at my thigh.

I reach back under me and grab his cock, guiding it to my pussy

it slides in so easily, I'm as wet as I've been in ages.

Fuck yes this is exactly what I need, God. Damn.

He wastes no time pounding my pussy, his balls slap at my clit,

his breath hot and fast.

I reach back down between my legs and rub his swinging balls as they sway with his thrusts. He sighs and fucks me harder.

I move my fingers from his balls to my clit and begin to rub.

I hear his breaths quicken and he moans "Oh, oh, ohhhh."

Hot spurts, shooting deep, filling me up.

Damn that was a big load!

He steps back and his cock is gone, too quickly.

I hate that feeling of sudden emptiness.

I turn and he is breathless, smiling,

he starts to speak and I raise my hand again shake my head again, he pulls up, zips up and leaves.

I walk towards the shower, dripping.

Suddenly, My husband comes around the corner and grabs me, throws me on the bed and instantly his cock is in me.

Fuck yessssss! He takes me fast, urgently.

His hands under me, grabbing my ass as he thrusts in top of me,

his teeth into my shoulder, not violently, but still a bite and then....then I get what I needed.

My orgasm floods my senses, nothing exists for me but the warm wave flowing over my body.

Did it start in my head? In my pussy? Both?

No matter, it engulfs me. As my pleasure starts to subside my husband is draining himself into me as well, his come mixing with the strangers, the young man, no more than 30, whose cock I drained without exchanging a single word.

We lay there on the hotel bed in a sweaty twist for..minutes? Days? Hell who knows? Who cares?

Finally, he rises, extends a hand and helps me to my wobbling legs

and steadies me as we both get in the shower.