All Comments on 'The Ad Pt. 01'

by Sustainer

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good start. Waiting for Chap. 2.

auhound49auhound49over 3 years ago
please continue!

I hope she is taken off birth control as part of slavery is being a breeding slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fascinating

For now at least. Very vivid but still part of me is loudly screaming danger. Literally EVERYONE has limits, it’s human nature. Added to which there was no mention of her name or address - unless only part of the conversation was relayed?

It’s definitely an erotic story it’s easy to see the identifying factors of fantasy in there. From a female perspective there is a primal eroticism in that sense of feeling helpless. Modern society is rife with control and overbearing restrictions, anyone who’s ever tried BDSM can tell you about the power surrounding submission. It’s obvious that for the sub it’s a freeing sensation and naturally it’s a humbling experience for a dominant to experience that sense of controlling another person so easily. For me at least all of that came shining through in your writing. Im looking forward to reading more and hoping it doesn’t get silly.

Re other comments....

So many of the negative comments are mind numbingly predictable.

auhound49 - seriously just get a grip. I found your eager comment about the *breeder* thing to be deeply disturbing. Does that mean that men can’t be sex slaves because they can’t get pregnant? Do you need an imaginary baby to get sexually aroused?

That’s just really fucking creepy on so many levels! What you we’re talking about is a very specific niche kink. Sexual Slavery is an entirely different thing altogether, it’s about power and pleasure not about human reproduction. What you’re referring to is literal slavery (possibly even consensually for some?) where the *slave owner* has absolute power of life and death including the authority to *breed* a slave. It’s sadly ironic, those owners/ masters don’t tend to view the woman as being human anyway. Surely one of the biggest motivators is about forming a connection with another human being? In my opinion it’s like a glimpse of human trafficking at its worst far too many wannabe dominants with a god complex, but like I said that’s my opinion. I would call it monstrous but all the worst monsters are human, I don’t believe that human life should be treated as being disposable.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous