The Ad Pt. 02

Story Info
My Life Changed When I Answered "The Ad": The Beginning.
2.6k words
4.28
16.3k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sustainer
Sustainer
152 Followers

In "The Ad: Pt. 1", I had responded to a classified ad in a local lifestyle magazine offering "Female Training". My initial visit, and the waiver I was asked to sign for admittance into the program, left little doubt about what lie ahead, and I couldn't wait to get started. Or so I thought...

*****

I read the release form a hundred times. At least. Just reading it was the biggest turn-on of my life. Each time I began to read it I got so turned on, so wet, I had to masturbate again. Getting through it was tough since it was so long. I was getting myself off a lot. The list of sex acts I was consenting to in this was almost too much to believe. Could this even be real?

"Signing indicates acceptance of the terms... Willingly and freely submit...Every type of sexual act... bondage...multiple partners of both genders...obedience...Secrecy..." It went on and on, "...discipline...strong bondage...willingly submit to forced sexual acts..."

I wondered, as this waiver sat in front of me, waiting for my signature- my real signature agreeing to actually do these things, can I really go through with this? Or, do I just savor the idea of doing these things, safe in a world of fantasy sexual excess but unfulfilled in reality? There was a very big difference, and that difference scared me more than a little. Was this just an escapist, fantasy turn-on like reading about someone else's wild sex life or watching another slutty wife get spit-roasted on YouPorn or PornHub? Or, could I actually do this?

I think everyone harbors secret sexual fantasies. All the cliché's. The wife who secretly wants to be shared, the husband who wants to fuck the babysitter, the boss who wants to make the admin into a sex slave, the admin who wants to be a sex slave. There's an industry built around these fantasies that everyone harbors, but so few act on. My soul needed to cross the threshold from fantasy to reality. It was like oxygen to me.

Even knowing that, I rolled it around in my head for two days. Each time I thought about The Ad I became so aroused and distracted I realized the real power it had over me. Everything else seemed to fade away, all I could think of, all I could picture, were the things that could possibly happen to me, the things I would do and be forced to do. All I had to do was sign this form and return it to the anonymous looking office where it came from.

My brain conjured all the rational concerns; someone I know finding out, getting pregnant, getting an STD, getting cold feet and panicking in the middle of something like being tied down and gang-fucked (that was in the waiver).

At the same time my rational brain check listed all the concerns, my tits and vagina betrayed my inner soul. My nipples got hard and felt sensitive. My tits felt swollen and heavy. And my pussy, God, my pussy... I was having episodes of getting so horny that my panty crotch was just soaked. I had truly never been this wet before.

As soon as I got home from work I was masturbating. I was walking around with ben-wa balls in me, wearing a remote control vibrator to get myself off an absurd amount of times every evening. I was also going broke buying sex toys and slutty lingerie, Actually, it wasn't lingerie I was buying now. I already had drawers of garter belts, push-up bras, thongs, corsets and stockings. Now I was buying fetish fashion. Leather, open-cup harness bras with collars and black latex panties. I bought a pair of black latex, high-waisted panties with an internal dildo molded into them. I fantasized about wearing them to boring work meetings, the black rubber cock squirming in me as I feigned note taking. I loved putting them on, sliding the hard, black, rubber cock in me and walking around my apartment, fake cock buried up me, tits jiggling around as I walked. I loved looking at myself in the mirror with them on. You couldn't even tell that big, rubber dick was inside me. But I could.

The waiver told me I would be subjected to nearly every kind of sex act possible. Group sex, lesbian sex, bondage, making pornography, even being "Sold and financially compensated for sexual services, including but not limited to, vaginal and anal intercourse, providing and accepting oral sex from all genders, singly, in pairs and in groups, being displayed during and for the purpose of sexual activities..." It went on and on. I mean, the only things left out were the really gross things, animals and poop and any of that extreme weirdness outside the fold of sexual activity.

The more I thought about it, the more it pulled at me...

My sex life, actually, my entire life up to now had been absurdly normal. Absurdly according to plan.

I had sex in my senior year of high school, and it was not very good at first, slightly better after a few times. The peak, and let-down, came with a hot guy I took a liking to who seemed pretty sexually advanced. He sort of talked dirty to me the first time we made out, telling me a few things he wanted to do to me, telling me he wanted my tits and wondered about what panties I wore to school. This turned me on, so I let him do what he wanted. He felt my tits, unzipped my jeans and shoved his hand into my panties to finger me. Honestly, it was uncomfortable. We were in his car, there was no room, it just didn't pay off the idea of how good it should have been.

Our next sexual experiment took us to the back of his parent's big SUV. Much more room, so that was promising. I wore my first sexy lingerie for him, secretly purchased online so my parents wouldn't know, and carefully hidden during laundry. It was a sheer Gossard Glossies bra, nude colored with a sheer, nude colored thong to match. You could clearly see my nipples through the bra. Seeing myself in the mirror with this on made me unbelievably hot. I carefully shaved my pussy for him too, making sure it was perfectly smooth.

At the end of our date he pulled me in the back of his parent's big, black SUV, stripped off my jeans and T-shirt, and made out with me. He left my sheer bra and panties on, and it was so hot. I was just dressed in my sheer, nude-colored bra and panties for like, an hour, making out in the back of the Ford Explorer while my pussy flooded. My tits and nipples were fully visible through the sheer, nude fabric. I felt so... "adult". I was drenched by then. Even thinking about it now, I can barely type this it makes me so horny. My heart was beating out of my chest. It felt like running a five-minute mile in cross country, but with a soaked pussy and no sore legs. Then he pulled the cups of my see-through bra to one side, sucked my tits, and I got even wetter. Thank God, he finally ate me. He didn't take my panties off. He had a major lingerie fetish I think. He just pulled the panty crotch to one side and gorged himself on my smooth, sopping teen cunt. It was good. Really good. No, it was amazing. I was almost too uptight to cum in front of him, but finally his tongue on my clit and in my cunt just took over. It was more powerful than any inhibitions that were rapidly falling away. I just came on his face.

When I got home, I was still so hot I got myself off strumming my clit and using a hairbrush handle as a dildo since I was still soaked and horny. So, the best sex I had by then was after not actually having sex, getting eaten in the back of an SUV wearing my first sexy underwear and then masturbating by myself at home wishing for better sex. It was pretty suburban.

By college I had better luck. I was looking pretty good by then, if I do say so myself. I have a cute, round, cherubic face, brown hair, big brown eyes and my body was pretty rockin' by then. Even though I was twenty, I looked younger. I had this kind of, "young girl face, hot-girl bod" thing going. I would confidently give myself a "7" on a scale of 10 by then, maybe even "8" if I had on make-up, my hair was decent and I was wearing a good bra and slightly slutty clothes.

We were all out of the house for the first time, and all horny. A nice guy fucked me fairly well in my apartment when my roommate was gone for the weekend. He was an artsy guy and more "passionate" than dirty. It was a mild turn-on, but only a mild one. He played music from his iPhone while we fucked, and I found that was actually distracting. I think he thought it was somehow romantic or something. In retrospect, the whole encounter was mediocre.

Another big, tall guy who played hockey at another school came back to my room after we both had a few beers at a party. I was pretty much up for anything. He ate me, and I actually came a couple times while he was eating me. Then I let him fuck me. Once he was inside me I just kind of figured, "Here we go," and I was determined to enjoy it so I went a little wild, at least for me. I whispered in his ear, "Fuck me good..." That seemed to do the trick, and he did. He came in me, which was cool since I was on the pill mostly to regulate my periods. After he left my apartment I actually fingered myself to see if I could get some of his cum on my fingers, then I sucked it off my finger. I could absolutely taste it, and it set me off. I spent another half hour masturbating after he left. I actually came harder on my own.

The next time he came over late at night he wanted to fuck me in the ass. I was pretty turned on thinking about what we had done before and how good it was, so I let him try. We only had a little free sample of lube from some cheesy sex toy I had bought, it wasn't enough, and the experience wasn't very hot and pretty uncomfortable. We gave up. It was awkward. I never saw him again.

Finally, I met a guy who was up for anything, and didn't ask to fuck my ass- which meant I'd probably let him. He actually ate his own cum out of my pussy after he fucked me. That was the hottest thing I ever experienced. I hadn't even heard the term "cream pie", but when I told my girlfriend about it she said, "Oh my God! This guy actually ate your cream pie?" I let this guy fuck my ass with plenty of lube and it wasn't too horrible since I was more than tipsy and really horny that night. He bought me sexy panties and ben-wa balls and made me wear them in my panties on a date the night I gave him anal. He knew what he was doing. By the time we got back to his apartment I probably would have said yes to anything. He eventually left for grad school, we even did some remote video sex, and then it just faded. It was decent, and there were times I missed it, fantasizing about him when I mastrubated.

I graduated, got a decent job, got a raise, got a cool apartment in our trendy downtown area. I had everything I was supposed to have, and all of it was lame.

And then came The Ad.

I should confess, in the interest of full disclosure, that since I got my own apartment I had gotten pretty heavily into watching porn. I was watching "Shared Wife" videos of women getting fucked by two men at the same time. I got off on them being "spit-roasted". I bought two suction cup dildos from a sex toy site and spit roasted myself in front of the mirror in the bathroom. I shot a video of it on my phone, but deleted it after a couple days when I realized that if I left my phone at my parents' house or in the lunch room at work, someone might actually see it.

I watched tons of bondage videos and tried to figure out a way to tie myself up and make myself cum. I put on my shiny, black, latex dildo panties, thought about wearing them to work again and never actually did it. Sometimes I put them on at home, then got myself off through them with a Magic Wand while I watched porn, fantasizing that someone was forcing me to do this.

I fantasized about becoming a web cam girl, one of the ones that never shows her face and just fucks herself with a dildo or, better yet, puts one of those Lovense Lush insert-able blue-tooth vibrators in her cunt then lets viewers from around the world control her pussy for tips. They would force me to cum over and over while I writhed around, exaggerating my response to an orgasm like the cam girls do to get better tips from pervs from all over the world watching me flop around on the floor and feign imaginary multiple orgasms while they jerk off. How many men around the world could I make cum at once doing this? The thought made me super horny. Imagine the amount of cum I could generate. I did a bunch of Google searches on how to become a porn cam-girl. I never acted on it though.

Truth be told, I was in a pretty serious sexual drought, and that sucked. I didn't so much want any kind of a relationship as I just wanted sex, fucking, having my limits pushed. I wanted sexual adventure and daring. I wanted a dirty, secret life, and not just in empty fantasies online.

And that was the history of my sex life up until I saw The Ad. In retrospect I was extremely vulnerable to something like The Ad, and I was in a position to act on it since I wasn't tied down to anything. I could actually have a "secret life" for much of the time. All I had to do was show up to work like normal, go to my family's house on the weekend for dinner or some stupid picnic or holiday, and the rest of the time I could be someone else entirely.

When I read and re-read the waiver from answering The Ad, I thought about every sex act I had ever been exposed to. I fantasized about them, even masturbated to them, constantly. I started dressing like a slut under my clothes- even at work. I was always wearing sheer bras and little see-through thongs and sheer stripper G-strings. One G-string I wore to work under a skirt had some glitter trim on it. A coworker looked at my chair in the lunch/ room after I got up from eating, "Damn, looks like there was a kid's birthday party in here or something." He had no idea. There was always a party in my slutty little panties.

I owned enough sexy lingerie and fetish garb for a porn site or a cam girl, but never acted on any of it. I was like a horny, smoldering bonfire waiting to have sexual gasoline tossed me.

That's what The Ad was, explosive sexual gasoline, and I even now as I reread the waiver again I was reaching for a match.

Sustainer
Sustainer
152 Followers