The Ad Pt. 03 - My Debut

Story Info
My first time working for The Organization after The Ad.
1.3k words
4.31
14.4k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sustainer
Sustainer
152 Followers

Oh God my cunt. My delicious, delicious cunt.

Someone was eating my cunt and it was divine. Beyond divine as their wet tongue gently lapped my inflamed and yearning clit. I think it was a girl, but I couldn't see because of this damned hood. But I felt long, soft hair on my thighs above my stockings.

Only another girl can give oral pleasure like this, can pleasure a lady's vagina like this. So gentle, so maddening. I swooned in a gush of utter bliss as another set of hands grasped my tits, a bit roughly. Squeezing, sampling their heft. Then pinching, and pulling my nipples. The torment was magnificent.

It was a girl eating me. I found out when she stood up from kneeling between my legs, her soft tits brushing my inner thighs, on purpose.

This was my debut after answering The Ad. My first time out. My first time being used. My first time submitting. My first time being dressed in a skin-tight, black latex under-bust corset with sheer stockings, no panties and a black latex hood that covered my entire head. And the collar. We mustn't forget the collar. I can remember the sound of the clasp on my collar closing for the first time, and the "click" of my leash being attached.

They explained to me why my head would be covered in a tight-fitting latex hood with only my nose and mouth exposed. It was so no one could recognize me. It was so, if I panicked during this first outing, this first test, I could still pull out of the project, no strings attached, and walk away anonymously. That wouldn't be the case later.

But for tonight I had to prove I had the courage to submit. Truly submit. The courage to have my limits shattered. The courage to surrender all control and allow myself to be used. The courage to just let go and ride the waves of intense sexual excess that poured through my body. The courage to be a living sex toy. It is so much better when you don't know what they are going to do to you or who is doing it.

And you just can't stop it.

It's even better when you know it doesn't matter, and no one will ever know it was you. This was total and complete submission. And anonymity.

Not being able to see made it so incredible. My only inputs were my tits, my inflamed nipples, my now-sopping wet vagina and all of my naked skin. Every sense of touch was amplified, turned up to ten. And because of my bondage on the black vinyl (easily cleaned) spread-eagle, just-below-waist-level X-shaped table, all I had to do was lie here. Lie here, strapped down, letting the pleasure wash over me.

Letting myself be used.

I was nothing more than a living sex toy now, and it was beyond description. The sensations. The surrender. The helplessness. The utter one-sidedness of giving my body to others for use, exploration, experimentation, exploitation. This is exactly what I had hoped for when I answered The Ad. To be used as a sex toy.

I knew there would be photos, and video. I got off on those too. Because of the black latex hood covering my entire head with only a mouth and nose opening to breathe, my anonymity was complete. You couldn't even see my hair color. I was just a set of living female sex organs for the taking, to be used for pleasure.

And take they did.

The video was super cool to watch afterward. I thought I would remember every detail, but seeing myself strapped to the X-shaped bondage table as a roomful of men and women used me, proved me wrong. I would have said three men fucked me. It was eight. I would have told you I ate one woman's pussy as she straddled my face. It was two different girls. It was absolutely scintillating to see one man not even touch me, just masturbate over me and then ejaculate on my stomach. Because of the latex corset I never even felt him cum on me. I only found out about it when I watched the video. As I watched the whole two-hour video of me being strapped down and used I realized I actually didn't remember entire sections of the experience.

I could watch this video with someone I knew and they would never realize the girl dressed in a black latex open top corset, nude stockings, a leather collar and leash wearing a black latex hood, was me. By the third day the video had been posted to YouPorn it had over 75,000 views. How many men had cum from watching my video? How many girls?

While I was on the table, there was no way of telling how many people were in the room. At first I promised myself I would try to gather information. From smells, from sounds. But the only smells were of the semen spewed onto my skin, the sweaty black latex I was wearing and the sounds of me breathing so hard as something else- I wasn't even sure what it was at first- entered my cunt and started pumping me.

Another cock landed on my face, sideways across my mouth. I licked, instinctively, using my tongue to both pleasure it, pleasure me, and find out information about its orientation over my face, its size and its proximity to ejaculating. I could also taste it, and it tasted like my own cunt. Then it slid backward over my lips and I felt the soft, smooth head and tasted precum. I put my lips on the head and it spasm-ed three times. Three jets of warm, salty semen filled my cheeks and washed over my tongue. The cum was nice and thick. Whoever it was had a good build-up, a few days' worth by the taste and texture of it. I swallowed. This was the third load of cum I drank this night. My breath smelled like semen.

After two hours on the bondage cross I could tell the event was winding down as the room grew quiet. My cunt was overflowing with cum. It flowed out of me, running between my ass cheeks. Then my Administrator entered the room and unbuckled the leather straps at my ankles, waist, arms and wrists. I laid still for a moment, covered in perspiration, female lubrication and semen.

I can tell you it is a little hard standing up after being strapped to a bondage table and fucked senseless for two hours. I was a little wobbly, so I sat up first, then slowly began to pull my latex hood off without pulling too much hair (impossible). It felt good to let my ears free. It felt good to hear normally again. Every sound seemed super loud at first. Cum was running out of cunt onto the padded X-table. When I stood, I was wobbly in stocking feet. My Administrator helped me.

"You did great." She told me. "Let's get you something to drink and a shower."

I was amazingly thirsty after the ordeal. In the shower, I washed dollops of cum off my abdomen and upper legs. My tits had a sticky semen residue between them.

My ass had been off-limits for this night since I had pretty limited anal experience back then, so I had a small, pink, jeweled butt plug in me to let the clients at the party know my ass was off limits. For now. I gently tugged the plug out of my ass and felt oddly empty without it.

I directed the shower head up my pussy, spreading myself to rinse out my vagina, trying to get it something like clean after all that use, but then smirking at the thought, realizing I would never really be "clean" after tonight. Not after answering The Ad.

And that was the reason I was here. And the reason I would continue.

Sustainer
Sustainer
152 Followers