The Addicted Natural Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,131 Followers

The dog absolutely adored me. It would follow me around whenever I was home. It would lie patiently at my feet when it sensed I didn't want to play, and would bound around me ecstatically when I did. She DID prove to be a good watchdog. And, oddly enough, she had another amazing talent. She was a fishing dog. She would sit quietly in the boat as I fished, watching my line with patient interest. If I got a strike, she would perk up her ears. And if I hooked into a sizeable fish, she would bark and jump around until I'd landed it, and then she'd stand proudly over it, as if she'd caught it herself.

She proved to be a great dog. She really loved me. She really loved the girls.

And, a couple months later when she met the White Witch, she really loved her, too.

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,131 Followers