All Comments on 'The Additive'

by optimizer888

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is one of the best stories I have read on this site!

It was such an interesting concept! My only suggestion would be to alter the format slightly, with less of a "voice over" format and a more conversational one, with both sides expressed.

Aside from that, I can honestly say I thoroughly enjoyed the writing, regardless of the subject matter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done, well done :)

The concept is a little odd (I'm a bloke after all), but i really like what you did with the story, ESPECIALLY with that couple at the very end, that sealed the deal for me, i'd to see more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant

One of the best stories, erotic or non-erotic, I have ever read.

Would be excellent material for a movie ....... if someone had the guts to make it.

Beatnic_jazzmanBeatnic_jazzmanover 9 years ago
Bravo

Well deserves five stars.

KalrissaKalrissaover 9 years ago
Really well thought out.

I really should have seen the last scene coming, in hindsight it makes perfect sense. Most people really don't think through to the logical conclusions of "what-if" world changes.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Terrific story

I mean, it's scary but also hilarious and ... did I mention scary?

The sex is tame enough that you could probably get it published in a mainstream SF magazine and actually get paid for it. Very well done.

Anyone else wonder why Microsoft, Monsanto, and others are building a gene bank in Svalbard at the top of the world? And they haven't gotten cloning right yet, as the animals show serious genetic damage by the second and third generations.

Oh, no! Say it ain't so! It's GMO, by Monsanto!

To them, we're just peasants, you know--

Have a sound up and eat some Round-up!

Buy our new seed? Forget that eco-screed!

Eat bovine-corn and grow a horn!

Gene splicing is slick! Maybe you can get a second dick!

Salmon with tomater? why, add in alligator!

Genotype, phenotype, schmenotype!

For corporate lust, in Du Pont we trust!

Hey, Alisandro! Let's go andro!

Timmy! Your tail is NOT allowed there!

Hey, why be human? Go fox! Go wolf! Go were!

We can make hunters and punters and shunters!

We can make you super-duper!

We can make you a mutant pooper-scooper!

It's all easy and neat, just GMO eat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Awesomely scary.

hanna_ahanna_aover 9 years ago
Very good

I liked this story very much. It uses one single assumption (I do not know if it is biochemically possible, but never mind) and works out the consequences very realistically - and still quite hot. God, after having read thos story. I walked through the city, and with every woman I saw I imagined her affected by this "additive" ... What happens to the genuinely lesbian women, by the way?

If you say you are "optimizing" ideas or phantasies: You really did it here. As a matter of fact, this might be the basis for a longer multiple-chapter story - there is so much in it. And, again: very hot. Thank you - keep optimizing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I love how this story deals with the atual consequences of an erotica trope. The varied, *human* reactions are great.

Normally I don't care for this choppy vignette style, but for this kind of story it works extremely well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a genuinely good work of science fiction erotica. I commend you.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

At first I really wondered what I was reading, but a short way in it soon became apparent this was thought out and written well. If I’ve got a gripe it’s the fact that each person talking is completely anonymous, consequently we can’t tell if the same voice is giving different parts of their experience, a “pseudonym” for the voices would have been handy to navigate any continuity or otherwise in the monologues.

5⭐️ As I loved the originality and depth of thought that had gone into it. Thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous