The Adventure of a Lifetime Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind wondered back to images it had conjured earlier in the day. However, the possibility of something bad happening and our friendship being older did scare me. Plus I had no idea if that's where he was headed. Some third entity was trying to see if it could find a safe way to know, to ask, trying to think if Chloe would be offended or excited. I hadn't asked Lilly about what she thinks either. Fantasy is one thing but action, especially this kind of action with friends, is very different. Finally a strategy formed in my mind and I broke the silence. "So how did it happen?" I asked. He smiled a bit.

"How much detail do you really want?"

"As much as you want to share." I smiled encouragingly

"Well we were out with a friend of Chloe's work. Well I say "friend" she is here for a few weeks from one of the American offices. The woman is an American, first time in France so Chloe was being nice. I had only heard of this woman and neither of us knew her husband so we decided drinks is best for now. You know in case it was too awkward. But we hit it off pretty fast. They were nice and we had a pleasant chat for a while. At some point her friend just matter of factly said that they swing sometimes and asked if we knew what the scene was here..." He stopped for a second to take a sip. "At first we were both stunned and didn't really know how to react. I mean we'd watched videos together but never really talked about having sex with other people. And it's not the kind of thing you tell people the first time you meet them. The woman was hot so I was interested, but I didn't know how I felt about him fucking my wife, or how she felt about the whole thing. So things got a bit awkward after that. This was about a month ago." He took another sip and paused as if trying to decide on something.

I couldn't stop looking in the door in case the girls came back. "We talked about it in on the drive home, both swinging in general and us swinging, but we didn't talk about that couple. For days after we had little discussions here and there. I will admit to starting most of them. I was trying to work out how I felt about it and the lady, when we met her had this low cut top and she really had something to show. Her name is Angela. Chloe kind of found it interesting, but wasn't fully sold. Angela's husband was not that attractive for her, she said, but she was interested in Angela's, you know..." he gestured to demonstrate he was talking about her tits. "The Friday a week later Chloe got a message from Angela apologizing if she'd made us uncomfortable and saying they had a nice time. We didn't answer till Sunday evening. We needed the time to think. That was the moment of truth, sort of speak. We talked about what we should do during the weekend. Finally we agreed that it could be an interesting experience and sent them a message to meet us the following weekend." He laughed. "We couldn't figure out how to tell them we're interested so I just put a little winking emoji after."

"Smooth."

"Thanks."

He waited to see if I had any more "witty" quips, I didn't. "We met for dinner at this vegetarian place and if intentions were not clear before they surely were during. Angela was dressed in one of the shortest dresses with the lowest cleavage I've seen. The whole restaurant could make out she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. Not that it would have worked. It was cut till here." He gestured about five fingers above his navel. "They kept on touching us and complementing us during dinner. She rubbed my leg and apparently he kept on putting his hand on Chloe's lower back. They even got a bottle of wine and paid for the whole thing. After we went to our place."

He paused and put his chin in his left hand, cradling it for a few seconds. "I'm not going to go super detailed. Me and the guy had a good time with his wife, I had some fun with Chloe, but that's about it. Turns out Angela wasn't interested in girl play, which kind of miffed Chloe. She didn't like the husband so nothing happened there. Later Angela sent me a message telling me she had a really nice time and that one of her major turn ons is two men."

"So Chloe didn't have a good time?" I asked then a bit more hesitantly. "Because she didn't get it on with Angela?"

He seemed a bit hesitant to answer and did so in a lower voice "She has been known to fantasize about some women and Angela was a chance to test this out in a relatively risk free way. We have previously thought about some couples, you know? But it's kind of risky to talk about it with people you're gonna see every day or you care about. You never know how they will react." He leaned forward and looked like he was scanning me.

Ok, ok, again, inner debate. Was he probing me to see how I felt about the idea? You would do something like this only if by "people you care about" included us, right? Was this whole thing a roundabout way of him trying to see how I feel about swinging? Knowing him I was leaning towards yes on all counts. My mind, naturally, trolled me by playing the fantasy of Chloe riding me again. This pushed me to be bold.

"So by people you care about, do you mean Lilly and I?" I asked slowly, deliberately and confidently.

He shrunk a bit and visibly blushed. "Sometimes." He answered.

My brain, feelings and dick reconvened. This time the session was more like a debate between my dick and mind. This new intelligence had really helped. So they were interested in a foursome. Last weekend had given them enough of a taste to want to try it again. Plus it looked like Chloe was really interested to get on with Lilly. A moment which will go down in the Hottest Events hall of fame of my life, so that's a positive. Since he was being so forward I guessed that they had talked about it and Chloe was probably talking to Lilly about it right now. This explains the message he sent, that's why he wanted to meet! However, he is an old friend and I'm not sure how I felt about him fucking Lilly, or how she would feel about it. Neither did I know how she would feel about fucking Chloe. I mean fantasy is one thing, reality is another.

Out loud I said "So you wanted to meet if to see if we are interested in having sex?"

He leaned back and crossed his arms in front of him, his face was very red. "Only part of it was that. We were talking about trying swinging with someone we both like, you know, to know if it's for us or not. You guys were kind of our first choice. I mean Chloe finds you attractive." Flattery will get you everywhere my friend. "So she will probably have a better time even if Lilly is not interested."

"I don't know man. Honestly I don't know how I feel about you fucking my wife." I had leaned in so as to not shout considering he had moved his chair a bit back. "Chloe is hot for sure and I think Lilly likes you, but..." I paused to sort myself out. My inner war was still waging, I felt my heart pounding and my breathing was heavy and slow. Wasn't sure if I was angry, exited or both, but I definitely felt alive and most certainly not bored.

I smiled, to borrow a British saying in for a penny in for a pound. "Though if something were to happen, Lilly would probably be interested in Chloe." A huge smile appeared on Marc's face, he uncrossed his arms and leaned forward.

"So you've talked about group sex?"

"Yea." In for a penny in for a pound "We've even talked about you two." His smile widened. He looked like a kid in a candy store if the owner had offered him anything he wanted for free. "But I still need to think about this and talk to Lilly." He nodded.

Before either of us could say anything more Chloe appeared next to Marc. We both got startled since we hadn't seen her approach. She placed her strawberry daiquiri across him and went around to take her seat. Lilly was just behind and didn't part with her Mojito as she sat next to me. I studied both for signs of what they were talking about, specifically and anxiety or awkwardness, but there was none. In fact both looked happy. Chloe leaned in next to Marc and whispered something in his ear, he responded and she gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Chris, I really like your shirt. It emphasises your muscular upper body." Chloe said. "Blue really suits you."

I smiled, it's always nice for beautiful women to compliment your looks. The way I was feeling I really wanted to say "You should see how it looks next to your dress on the floor" or "I really like your low cleavage. It really shows off your firm tits." But that would probably be too forward at this stage. I opted to just reply with "thanks! I like your hip hugging dress too."

"Oh really! I really love it too! It's good for both formal and semi-formal events and really goes well with a lot of my shoes. What do you find best about it?"

I was taken aback, now she was pushing her luck. A part of me did want to remark about her cleavage, I mean what the heck, Marc and I just talked about having a foursome so he probably wouldn't mind. However, another part of me still found it awkward so it took me a few seconds to finally said "yea, it's good for formal and semi-formal events. I mean that's so practical" trying to imitate her.

She laughed and swiped at me in the air "Stop making fun of me!" then with a grin "and not the low cut it has which you were looking at while thinking?" Everyone laughed, I probably turned a bit red.

Oops. "Was I? Nah... But now that you mention it, that too yea." I swiped back again imitating her. Then looked down at her boobs intentionally "I am only human."

"Men!" she mocked, "can you believe him?!" Chloe turned to Lilly who was obviously staring at her chest.

"Mhm. He has a point." My wife replied. We all laughed again.

"Ok, ok. So let's try this again, but be honest." Chloe started. "I really like how your shirt emphasises your chest and arms. I like how your biceps look in it. It makes you look very strong. A woman next to you would probably feel very safe. What do you like about my dress? How does it look on me?"

She was not going to drop this. In for a penny in for a pound I repeated the unofficial slogan of tonight in my head before looking at Marc. He smiled and shrugged. Then I turned to Lilly who had a softer smile and also shrugged in a "can't help you" kind of way. Don't ask me how I know, when you're that long with someone you just know. "Honestly, Chloe, your dress looks stunning on you. I'm pretty sure you're wearing a push up bra which makes your tits look really full and amazing in the low cut. The simplistic design really emphasises your body very nicely especially your ass. Plus I'm pretty sure you're wearing a thong."

Chloe smiled, "I am yea. Marc's favourite in fact. A white lace." He nodded to confirm. "Marc, how about Lilly, does she look good in her dress?"

"Yea. She is stunning!" he replied.

"See was it that hard compliment us?" Lilly laughed, but didn't ask for more detail then changed the topic to some show which she was watching. Marc and Chloe had already seen it and were quite happy to discuss. I zoned out instead rerunning the events of tonight in my mind and imagining different scenarios with the four of us in a bed. Lilly's hand under the table stroking my stiff dick made the images all the more real.

We talked for a while longer, finished the round and asked the waitress for the check. The swinging topic was not raised again. We paid and walked out.

"Going to the metro?" Marc asked once outside.

"Yea." I replied.

"Us too. We'll walk you."

The two girls hand in hand lead our party chatting all the way while Marc and I brought up the rear in silence.

"Hey man, I'm sorry if Chloe was a bit awkward in there. That last daiquiri may have been too much."

"It's ok. Honestly I thought it would have been more awkward for you. I'm sorry if I went too descriptive."

"No, not at all!" He paused and looking like he was contemplating whether or not to say something. "I think she was trying to start something. In maybe not as subtle way as she thought or should have. She kept on playing with my dick under the table. I'm pretty sure she is mad horny right now."

I checked if him telling me this felt awkward. it didn't. In fact it turned me on to know both our wives did the same and were horny. I was pretty sure I knew what they were talking about when they were away. As we were walking down the quiet street, under the street lamps I felt a strong urge to stop Lilly and make out with her right here and now. Maybe Chloe too. My mind went wild with images and fantasies which we've had over the years, though I knew we shouldn't rush this. I was sure it would make Lilly defensive. "That thing we talked about. I need to talk to Lilly first. I'm going to come back to you though either way."

Marc smiled and nodded.

The half-moon was up in front of us and there was a gentle warm breeze. The girls had gone quiet as well so the only sound was that of their heels on the pavement. My breathing was deep, slow and deliberate. At this moment I felt exited and alive.

Once at the metro we said our goodbyes, hugged and kissed good bye. Notably Chloe gave me a peck on the lips not the cheek. The journey home was quiet, Lilly squeezed my hand through out. Not sure what she was thinking about but my mind was busy conjuring images of the two hot women together, me with Chloe watching while Lilly has fun with Marc or both of us on one of them. I was desperately trying not to get a boner in public with little success. It was late and there were few people around anyway.

"Hey, can I ask you something? Well a few somethings." I blurted out as soon as we were through the door of the apartment.

Lilly looked surprised at the outburst but just replied with "sure."

"What did you and Chloe talk about for so long outside?"

"Oh. Ehm... She told me a story about their last weekend."

"About the foursome?"

Lilly looked a bit sheepishly "Yea."

"Did she say something else?"

"Can we talk about this after we're upstairs, please? Not in the hallway." she asked nervously, I nodded. We both took our shoes off. I walked upstairs straight away and sat on the bed while she got a glass of water. After what seemed an eternity I heard her coming up the stairs.

"Sorry about that." She said. "Tonight was a bit fast for me... She told me they've had some fantasies about us. We talked about that for a bit."

"And are you interested?" I asked, I think we both knew I was.

"Yea. Kind of. It definitely turned me on, but part of that might be the drinks. I need some time to get used to the idea though." She started taking off her dress. I took the que and also undressed. "I'm not sure how I feel about her being so forward. She also complimented me on my dress outside. And she was about as explicit as she was with your shirt."

"I think she was a bit tipsy."

"Yea, more than a bit. But still..." Lilly went into the bathroom to brush her teeth and take her makeup off.

Fifteen minutes later, we were both in bed, lying side by side and the light was off. I was still kind of horny and decided to break the silence. "Ok, she was a bit blunt, but you like the idea?"

"Yea."

"Did her kind of flirting with you turn you on at all?"

"A bit. Her boobs did look great in that dress. Maybe if things had happened differently... I mean..."

She seemed to struggle with what to say so I jumped in "So was she very forward when you were outside?"

"No. Not as much. She was flirty though."

"Oh yeah? Like what?" I was getting more excited and decided to ride that wave.

"She complimented me on my style. We talked about that for a bit and she kept on telling me how great my hair and my dress were while touching my shoulder and arm." she paused "She then asked me what I thought about her dress and caught me eyeing her boobs, and asked if I liked how they looked in it. I said great and she returned the compliment. Then she told me her boobs were not as big, but she liked them because they are sensitive and firm."

I laughed "She was maybe more than a little tipsy, huh?"

Lilly paused. "Maybe, but this kind of a thing isn't too out there for her. When it's just the two of us we do talk about these things sometimes."

"How sensitive your tits are?" I asked surprised and intrigued.

"Well not exactly, but breasts, bras, the odd offhand comment. It's usually not sexual. This time it kind of felt like it was though, especially in the context." She paused. "That dress and bra did make her boobs look good. Honestly, after that comment I was tempted to ask her to show me... I kind of felt more comfortable when it was just the two of us out there for that."

"But you didn't."

"Well I kind of did actually." Lilly said to my surprise. "I actually said --you should show me sometime. She laughed and asked me to go underwear shopping." My mind was blowing up, my dick was beyond so hard it was almost painful. "So I take it Marc talked to you about it as well?"

"Yea. Definitely nothing as forward as you guys did. I told him I need to talk to you and get back to him."

"I'm interested." Lilly said quickly and far more confidently than expected. There was excitement and anticipation in her voice. "But I think at the time we should take things slower. Ease me into it. Tonight it was just sooo fast and I really got very defensive."

We both went quiet for several seconds. She moved to hug me and put her left leg on top of mine while snuggling on my neck. I wanted to wait a bit for that thought to pass through her head and then started stroking her thigh. "So if we had taken things slowly, what would have happened?"

"I may have asked to see her boobs before going out for underwear." She said.

"And?" I encouraged.

"Well after we had gone to their place I would start by taking that dress off of her." Lilly plaid along giving me small kisses on the neck while talking. "Maybe even asked for a show. The dress is nice and all but I bet it's nicer on the floor." She moved my hand to her inner thigh. "Then I would take my time looking at her, just taking her in. I bet she smells great and I know she has nice, soft skin. Just touch her slowly and enjoy that moment. Then we start kissing, softly." Lilly's hand was on my dick moving up and down. In response mine moved on top of her crotch massaging slowly. Her eyes were closed and she smiled at the sensation.

"How does that make you feel? How does she smell?"

"Oh yea! She smells amazing! Not sure what she smells like. Her lips are so soft too. While we make out our hands just explore around. Hers go up and down my back and to my side. Mine are at her back first but then go down to her ass." My hand was getting a bit sore from the angle so I turned around and put my hand back between Lilly's legs. The rhythm of my hand got a bit faster and more intense.

"What is she wearing now?"

"Oh, she's wearing her hot lace thong. Her ass is soft but firm. Nice to play with." She smiled "Her bra matches the thong."

"What are we doing while you play?"

"You two are just looking. This is girl time you're not allowed." She answered and moaned as my hand moved under the fabric of her underwear.

"So what next?" I encouraged.

"Next we take off each other's bras." Lilly moaned again. I could just about make out her hand playing with her breast under the covers. She didn't continue but was moving along with the rhythm of my hand on her pussy. I let her. "You know what I really want you guys to do to me?" she said finally "I want you to fuck me while Chloe is licking my nipples and I'm sucking Marc."

She was getting more wet. She had taken her left hand off of my dick and was playing with both of her breasts now. With my free hand I removed the covers to watch. Both off her hands were on her firm breasts, her nipple was between her thumb and forefinger and she alternated between squeezing them and twisting them. "Play with my ass" she asked so I did. "Please lick my nipple." She managed to mumble. I obliged again. She put her hand at the back of my head, pulling me in closer. "Harder! Ahhhhh!" she moaned loudly. I could feel her tense under my touch so I decided to try and slip a finger in her. She arched her back and started moaning more often, with almost every breath. Both of her hands were at the back of my head now "Suck it harder, please!" she moaned "Put another finger in me!" I did. With every movement of my hand I could feel she was closer to finishing. I could hear the slurping of her wet pussy as I fingered it. She was grinding excitedly on my hand faster and faster and moaning even louder. It was not long before her body grew stiff as she released with a very loud "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" and slowly fell into the bed. The timing was good too as my hand was really starting to get sore.