The Adventure of a Lifetime Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After just a second of dazed relaxation she shot up and started kissing me, almost biting me with excitement. "I want to suck you while I play with myself with the dildo." She said.

"So you want to imagine that Marc's fucking you while you suck me?"

"No. I'm imagining you're fucking me while I suck him, but I don't want to suck on a dildo. It tastes weird."

"Ok." She grabbed her pink dildo from a bag next to the bed, piled a few pillows on top of each other and lied down, her back on them. Then she put the dildo between her legs and with one fast motion put it in all the way with a loud squirt. She was really really wet. "Now fuck my mouth." She said and left her mouth open.

Not waiting for a second invitation I put my dick into it and started pumping. When she got the dildo, Lilly had also removed all of the sheets from the bed so I was now looking at my hot wife pumping a 5 inch dildo in and out of herself with one hand, playing with her tit with the other all the while I fucked her mouth. Every once in a while she would moan on my dick which only spurred me on. I saw her hips moving up and down with every thrust of her hand, her hips meeting my imagined moves while my friend fucked her mouth. I was sure she was also thinking about Chloe licking her boobs or something. The fact I was horny for a while now and the view, and the thought of a foursome meant that I was really close to cuming in my wife's waiting, wet mouth. Her hand moved from her tit to my ass, pushing me to go further in. I put both my hands on either side of her head and decided to not take any mercy on her, just pumped felt good for me. She moaned on my dick loudly and started playing faster, obviously she was close too. I thought if I should delay, but quickly decided I really didn't want to. I pumped furiously in her mouth and it wasn't long before there was a familiar tingle in my balls. I made a few final thrusts and I came into her mouth with one of the loudest grunts I have ever made, then released her head. She drank it all without taking my dick out of her mouth. Then started sucking me while moaning on my dick. "Mhh Mhh Mhh Mhhhh." Her hand was all but a blur between her legs. It was about 30 seconds before she arched her back and brought her hips forward to meet one last thrust. She came strongly, still not releasing me from her mouth.

When I lied down next to her she was breathing heavily, looked at me and smiled widely. "My mouth hearts, but it was well worth it! I think that was one of the hottest things we've ever done." I kissed her on the lips. She reciprocated and then gave me a playful lick on the nose. "Yea this could be even more interesting with two dicks." She said.