The Adventure Pt. 02 - First Reunion

Story Info
The lovers meet again after a hectic month apart.
4.4k words
4.57
2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: No graphic language, domination or coercion.

Resume: The Adventure - Wings of Fate

In the previous part, Roberta, a pre-op transwoman, met Richard on a return flight, where fate seated them nest to one another. They passed an evening and the night together. The next morning Roberta texted Richard with the words:

"Do not be a stranger. Please... Roberta XX"

To say that I was pleased when Roberta's text arrived, would be an understatement. My mind immediately thought what image can I send her to match the one attached to her message.

As I paid the taxi and virtually skipped towards my front door, I saw how nice all the bushes and trees framed the house in the sunlight. I decided to take a photo in case nothing more suitable came to mind. I put the kettle on to make a drink and picked up my phone. Hoping that the message I had thought out would convey my feelings to Roberta, I typed:

"Thanks for the lovely souvenir. This is my home, but my heart is with you. Friends forever, I hope... Richard XX "

Not being experienced in the romantic messaging scene, I felt a little self-conscious with the two X's, but my normally formal correspondence style was not appropriate to convey my real emotions.

A few minutes later I received an SMS.

"Nice home! Will always try to keep your heart safe. In studio catching up on things. Will send some pics of my place later. R XX"

Feeling very happy, I made a quick sandwich to set me up for the afternoons work. "

Opening my MacBook Pro, I hope that I could recall my original logic. Also, that I had included sufficient comments in the code that I could quickly start to incorporate the clients new requirements into it, After at least acquiring myself with the code and making a few notes on the new modules that needed to be written, I stopped working for the evening.

All through making dinner, I was hoping that Roberta would contact me. I was resisting phoning her due to what I had previously said when I gave her my number. Just after 8 pm my phone burst into life. It was Roberta.

She realised that I had WhatsApp installed and that we could have a video call. I accepted the call and chose the video option offered. She appeared, looking every inch the successful and beautiful lady that I had left some 12 hours ago. The smile to me was radiant and we both said, "Hello."

Simultaneously, we started to thank one another for yesterday, the great evening and night we had spent together. We had both had a lot to think about but were overwhelmed by the connection we had established in such a short time.

We continued chatting about how our days had gone and she gave me a quick video tour of her living space. After about 45 minutes, Roberta said she would like to have a good soak in the bath and an early night to catch up from all the travelling. We said a good nights and she ended the call.

Over the next couple of weeks, work followed its normal demanding routine, With both of us working for ourselves, the mental or verbal conflict that I had been used to in my previous relationships did not exist.

Roberta was a very visual being. I would randomly receive images of cups of coffee, food, doodles, office shots, or anything that took her fancy at the time.

It was great to know that she was thinking about me as much as I was of her. Most days there were calls outside of business hours, but never at routine times. We called when the inspiration took us.

We soon started to talk about a reunion. We lived on the same side of the big city and cross country we were about 70 miles apart. We first considered meeting halfway, but cross country commuting is always difficult. For Roberta, not having a vehicle it would be inconvenient. I had mentioned I had a motorbike and Roberta said that if he was okay with me, I could travel to her place and stay there.

That sounded great to me, so we agreed and just had to settle a date.

As I recall, when I mentioned my interest in motorbikes, it transpired that Roberta had owned a scooter and that she had really enjoyed it. The conversation then covered some of the things that this had enabled her to see and do. It never returned to to elaborate of my actual set up.

My bike is actually a Harley Davidson Freewheeler trike. I had my midlife crisis a year early when I was aged 39. I was passing my motorcycle dealers shop when I saw it. It was on sale as a previous owner had died of an early strain of Covid. His widow had just put it on sale. For some reason it's smoky dark grey colour took my eye.

I enquired the price and asked what he would give me in part exchange for my existing Suzuki model. The difference was nearly the same as an unexpected bonus I had received from a grateful client, for completing a project ahead of time for him. I really liked the trike and had to admit I feel a damn side safer on it. It was also less tiring to cover longer distances on and easier to manhandle for parking.

Eventually, the chosen weekend for the visit arrives. I set out mid-afternoon on the Friday. The stay is scheduled for me to return home early the Monday morning.

I arrive at the complex where Roberta's apartment is located, having texted her when I was about a mile from it. As I drive into the parking area, I see her standing by the entrance door. I pull into the nearest vacant parking bay, and she comes running towards me with a beaming smile.

I dismount. She throws herself into a hug with me. When I managed to get my helmet off, she kisses me. Then, she stands back to look at the Harley and then circles around it. Her broad smile and nodding approval is greater anyone has ever given me for one of my interests.

She is genuinely impressed and excited. I said, "I have packed a spare helmet in the trunk, if you feel like a trip out on it."

She replied, "You bet, I really think it looks smart. Love the colour." I put the lock on the front brake disc and released the straps holding my luggage on the rack.

Her apartment is on the third floor and we take the lift. She removes the helmet from my hand and then takes it into hers and squeezes it. She then leans over kisses me on the cheek and says "Welcome."

We enter a very modern and stylish loft apartment. It is an open living area with a kitchen and eating space at one end. Along the wall of several doors, and there is a stairway leading to a mezzanine floor which I assume accommodate the bedroom and bathroom.

In the lounge area, there is a large, soft, leather three seater couch and a matching armchair. At the far end there is a small desk and a drawing board. At the side of these is a shelving unit with books, CDs, and videos, storage boxes, and a few collectors items. A lot different from the disorder around my workplace!

Roberta shows me the utility room door. It houses a washing machine, freezer, storage cupboards, and hanging hooks for clothes. She says, " Put your jacket and helmet in there,. You can change out of your leather trousers in the bedroom and freshen up before dinner."

Opening my case, I take out a bottle of wine and take it to her in the kitchen, explaining I have others and some Prosecco in the trunk of the Harley.

As I exit the bathroom dressed in my slacks and sweater, Roberta says, "Dinner is ready to serve."

She continues, "Pour the wine while I dish up. Hope you like chicken casserole. I assumed from our first encounter that you were not a vegetarian and you like garlic." It turns out that Roberta is no mean cook. Apparently, although being a young boy, her Lebanese mother taught her to cook at an early age.

It was lemon and garlic based, and she served it with a timbal of perfectly cooked rice. It was delicious, I did ask for a small second helping, that seemed to please her no end. For dessert Roberta had made Mahalabia, a milky blancmange style dish, flavoured with rosewater and had a crushed pistachio topping. It was the perfect accompaniment, as it was very light and fragrant.

After I had helped Roberta by drying up the crockery, we made a coffee and sat on the couch to continue talking. Since our first meeting, they had been a lot of time to ponder on our situation, and we both wanted to be sure we are on the same track. After drinking a small glass of single malt whiskey that Roberta had purchased in honour of my visit, we decided to get ready for bed.

As before I was in bed whilst Roberto was changing in the bathroom. I was expectantly waiting for her to emerge. She did, wearing an 'I love NY' printed tank top with matching shorts. She had loosened her hair from her evening style and it splayed seductively over her shoulders.

She turned off the main light and joined me, the room illuminated by just the soft glow of a single lamp on the bedside table. We looked out across the city rooftops from the window on the facing wall.

We kiss and hug one another between bouts of conversation about the things we could do to pass our weekend. After one long kissing session, Roberta whispered, "It feels that something is seeking my attention down there."

She slowly worked her fingers down my chest, circling my navel a few times, finding my member standing proud in my boxers. After a minute or so of this ecstatic attention, I made the move to remove them.

She's started a massage me and slowly descended to repeat the experience in the hotel. This time there was an even greater sense of ease between the two of us. After, we lay with our full bodies in full contact, kissing and cuddling, until Roberta suggested I turned around and she would spoon me,

Breakfast was a modest one of croissant, jam and a large mug of freshly brewed coffee. Roberto was going to show me her offices on the way into town, where we planned to window shop before taking a light lunch at a bar which her and her friends often frequented on their nights out.

The offices were as stylish as I had expected. There were four workstations and possibly space or accommodate another two. At one end there was a colour laser printer alongside a large format graphic printer. Each work station was equipped with very high end Apple computers. At the other end was an entry door to an office and alongside that a small catering area.

The practice had recently hired someone to do the accounts and day-to-day administration. Since this lady would be on the phone quite a lot Roberta had moved from the small office into the general work area so that any distractions would be reduced to a minimum.

After leaving the offices, we walked around half a mile into the town centre, passing the rail station and a bus station on the way. I could see why Roberta had no need of a car. We both seem to have the same ability to look into shop windows and the town had a good mix of outlets for clothes, food, technology and the places to eat.

Just after 11 am we decided to have a coffee at a rather nice bakery with a café alongside. As we enter the seating area, Roberto was greeted warmly by two of her friends sitting across the space. She introduced me to Tess and Mary.

Tess, took me by the hand saying, "Well, you must be the man who has put back the smile on Roberta's face. She has been a bit mean with the details, but it is nice to eventually meet you."

The chat between the three of them continued animatedly, mainly about the upcoming evenings out. I was then offered an invitation to join them and their respective husbands on a future outing.

We said our farewells to Tess and Mary to spend some more time idly gazing at windows before deciding to go to get lunch.

We found this small pub that served food, both deciding to go for a slice of ham pie, served with bread, cheese and pickles. I had a glass of the featured craft beer on the recommendation of the landlord and Roberta had a glass of white wine

When the food was served, we both raised our glasses and said, "Good health and bon appétit. "

After we had eaten, we went to the local park, found ourselves a vacant bench and sat down to watch life go by. Roberta's head rested on my shoulder and I placed my arm over hers. She placed her arm around my waist, delighting in giving me an occasional tickle. Roberta smiled and asked me, "Are you happy." I replied with a enthusiastic nod and a smile.

About 4 pm, we decided to wend our way back to Roberto's apartment to contemplate the evenings outing.

Roberta had suggested we visit a multi-national cuisine, 'all you can eat' restaurant. It only opened a couple of months ago but had gained a good reputation. She telephoned to make an appointment and we set off on foot to see how well we could acquit ourselves in this challenge.

We arrived about 10 minutes early and were asked if we wanted to order drinks and take a place in the seating area. It seem that the restaurant was quite popular.

The hostess came to tell us a table was ready and we followed her carrying our drinks. During our pause on the park bench earlier, we had discussed strategy on how best to tackle the challenge and had agreed on small portions and leave the rice dishes till last.

We left the table to seek our first dishes, agreeing not to choose the same ones, so that we could compare the most dishes in the evening. I returned back first, and a few minutes later Roberta placed her very interesting looking plate on the table. She had chosen prawn, squid and some sliced vegetables that had been cooked on a hot plate while she waited. It looked delicious.

We each sampled some of the each others selection before setting off to see what other delights we fancied.

In the end, we managed three savoury dishes each and after a suitable pause, two small desserts.

We both found it extraordinary how some people return to their table with every plate filled to capacity. Some even managing to eat it all, rather than leaving a lot of it to be discarded by the kitchen.

Apparently, before the minimum profit margin is threatened in such establishments a customer has to eat a minimum of 16 servings. Looking at the price of drinks, these probably subsidised any losses and added substantially to the profit.

As we walked home hand in hand we anticipated the bottle of Prosecco chilling in the fridge that awaited us. The smiles that past between us showed how contented we were with one another, even happy!

Snuggling up on the couch. We sipped our drinks and sat there silently. When the last drops of Prosecco were finished, we rose and mounted the steps to the bedroom.

Roberta came out of the bathroom, looking ravishing as ever. We lay in bed facing one another, kissing and smiling. Then the effects of the alcohol and the fresh air caught up with us and we fell asleep with Roberta tightly in contact with my back.

When I woke on Sunday morning, I smelled the aroma of breakfast cooking. A rare event for me! I quickly threw on a T-shirt, descended the stairs and made my way to the kitchen.

Roberta was preparing bacon, waffles, and eggs. She smiled and said "Good morning. Hungry? I was just about to come and wake you. "

Despite the copious meal last evening, I was. I nodded and said, "Surprisingly, yes."

Roberta said, "Pour us a couple of mugs of coffee whilst I serve up."

We had Roberta's insistence, planned to have a day out on the Harley. The machine had definitely made a good impression on her. When she had tried my helmet on shortly after I arrived with it was with the enthusiasm of a small child.

We prepared for our depart to visit a local reservoir which had a nice café and was used by a sailing club. It was also surrounded by woods with shaded walks In case the sun became too hot. Deciding to give Roberta the best day I could, I took a very circular route, taking in the beautiful rolling landscape that offered a few stopping places that allowed me to admire the view more safely.

On my model of trike, the passenger seat was not much higher than the drivers seat, This gave the passenger the option of using the seat rest or to move forward on it and cling to the driver. For most of the ride Roberta chose a latter, much to my delight! Our helmets had an intercom arrangement. Roberta continually amazed me with the obvious enthusiasm for the experience.

When we arrived at the destination there were other bikers in the car park, so I decided to park alongside them. My bike got some admiring glances but Roberta got a lot of more Her stylish black leather blouson, loose boot-cut trousers and black leather boots really stole the show. My heavier leather suit, albeit without all the protection needed for a normal bike, in no way made me feel stylish!

Stowing our helmets in the trunk and fitting the security device, we said goodbye to our new found friends and went to the café for a coffee. For lunch, we decided to buy a sandwich and a can of drink each and eat them during our walk around the reservoir. I packed them into my lightweight backpack and we set off.

Walking around the tracks single file was more suitable than walking side-by-side. When we reached openings where we could pause to look over the lake, we stood together with our arms around each other's backs. If we were alone, we would steal a kiss.

It was quite warm most of the afternoon. When we eventually returned to the car park we were glad to have the comfort of the Harley's seat on which the rest are limbs.

The return journey went smoothly, Roberta glued herself against my back and let me know constantly how much she was enjoying herself.

We arrived back about 6 pm. Roberta took the lasagna she had prepared from the fridge and put it into the oven to heat up. Meanwhile, we both freshened up before she asked me to pour two glasses of wine to drink whilst we were waiting.

The lasagne, served with a mixed salad was excellent. A delicious, home-made Key Lime Cheesecake followed. She was certainly the best cook I had ever been with.

Adjourning to the couch, taking the remains of our wine with us, we chatted about the and what we planned to do on my next visit. I was sitting resting on one end of the couch and Roberta was leaning on me with her legs tucked under her.

We remained like that like that for sometime, sighing contentedly, and smiling periodically. I was aware that Roberta had become extremely thoughtful. Looking down at her, I saw a deep sadness had descended upon her. I said softly, "What's the matter? Why are you looking so sad?"

"I am so happy and so frightened at the same time," she replied and then started to sob and cling to me.

I put my arms about her and tried to comfort her by asking, "Please tell me what was worrying you."

After what seemed an age, she looked at me, with tears stained eyes, shook her head in despair and placed it once again on my shoulder. I gently stroked her hair and shoulders.

Eventually, she steels herself, brushed the tears away with her fingers and looked into my eyes. She hesitantly said, "I am worried about us. And, many other things as well."

I replied, " Why are you worrying about us, aren't you happy?"

"Yes, "she replied "that is the problem. I have never been so happy and content. I fear that not being a genetic female I may not be able to satisfy you without crossing a boundary that I have no wish to cross and do not think I ever could.

I put my arms around her waist and drew her towards me saying, "Friendship is worth far more than sex. I also had my fears of any expectations of yours in that area. I am in full agreement with you. Have no fears in that direction."

To be honest, the possibility of that elephant entering the room had crossed my mind several times. I had never indulged in that practice with my previous partners, always having considered it off-limits. Despite its glamorisation in erotic literature, the disadvantages of the essential preparations and hygienic considerations make it a definite 'NO' for me!"

12