The Adventure Pt. 02 - First Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that, Roberta's confidence returned a little. She looked at me and smiled weakly. I continued, "What else is troubling you?"

Replying that she was so happy to be with me and was proud introducing me to her friends. Continuing, said that she always feels that she is walking on a knife edge because of her transition. All her close friends and work colleagues know her true state, even including the newest office recruit.

Roberta said she considered it important to share this information with anyone that she shared a space with. That way she could never be accused of deception or worse, which may happen if she concealed the facts. Up to now nearly everyone accepted her in her chosen role, but she was perpetually worried about her status leaking out to less accepting people.

I said, "I only hope that that does not happen. I agree with your need to clarify your status and that I think your honesty should avoid any conflicts." In my mind this was better than trying to convince her nothing bad would happen in the future based on hope.

At this she kissed me on the cheek and said, "I'm going to wash my face. I must look a wreck."

Admittedly, her mascara had run, and her eyes were still red and puffy, but she still looked beautiful to me!

When Roberto returned, looking a lot fresher, wearing a T-shirt and pyjama pants, she threw herself onto the couch and nuzzled up to me. We talked some more, clarifying our previous conversation that we were really both happy with the decision and the problem had been dealt with. It was a great weight off both our minds!

After a small 'dram' for no other reason than that we both liked it, we made our way up to the mezzanine to pass our last night together, this visit. When Roberta exited the bathroom, she had changed from her pyjama pants to a nice lace trimmed brief style bottom.

I opened up the covers and she slid in beside me. We cuddled up and started kissing. Our bodies were in full contact, and I could feel Roberta grind into me more than she had ever before. This naturally lead to her attending my needs, before rising up the bed and looking me in the eyes with a promise of another tasty kiss.

We continued chatting and embracing one another, before assuming our normal sleeping posture with Roberta snuggled against my back.

The alarm was set for 7 am. With the exertion of the day before, my satisfaction and perhaps the whiskey, it was certainly necessary to awaken me from my slumber.

Like Sunday, I could smell breakfast. Throwing on a T-shirt I descended into the kitchen and hugged Roberta from behind. She was busy cooking scrambled eggs, but turned her head, kissed me lightly on the lips and said, "Good morning."

I returned with, "Good morning, I am a lucky man having someone cook me breakfast two times in a row."

Pouring out two mugs of coffee, I took my place at the dining area and awaited the arrival of the eggs and toast.

We ate in a pensive silence, both smiling at one another from time to time. I was sad that the weekend had ended, but then all good things must come to an end.

After we have eaten, we both changed into our day clothes. It was time to say our goodbyes. It was sad but it was not going to be forever. We had pencilled in a return visit in three weeks time. There was a theatre trip planned and Roberta was looking forward to introducing me to all of her friends.

With a heavy heart, I donned my leathers. Roberta said she would come down with me to the parking area. I removed the wheel lock, strapped my luggage to the Harley and took Roberta in my arms to give her one more kiss. Buckling the strap of my helmet I started to trike, waved a final farewell and left the complex.

The next two weeks were going to be hectic for both of us. Roberta had a new project to complete before she attended the exhibition with her client. My project was undergoing field trials. I had done my utmost to make it idiot proof, but as all software engineers know, new sorts of idiots invent themselves.

Arriving home safely. I texted Roberta.

"Home safely. Thanks for a wonderful visit. See you in three weeks. Richard XX."

I made a coffee and fired up the computer to check my emails and start work on the next commission. As a computer booted, my phone chimed and an MMS arrived from Roberta.

It contained a drawing of a heart cradled between two hands and the words:

"Missing you already. Thank you for a great weekend. Really love the Harley! Roberta XX."

12