The Adventure Vacation with Mom Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom laid there for a few beats and then asked me again if I was ok. I told her I was and how hot that was. I was still looking at her pussy, gaped and just starting to get a little of Ray's cum coming out.

She saw my eyes, practically burins a hole in her, well, hole. "No judgment baby, if you wanna touch it, or play with it or..." she trailed off. I took the invitation and decided to eat her cream pie. I dove in headfirst so to speak, running my tongue from her asshole to her clit, tasting the salty mix of them together. Then I focused on her pussy, sucking and licking at it. I tasted a few globs of cum but it wasn't like the cum I cleaned off her before- it tasted like her now too. She moaned and groaned and played with my hair while I devoured her used pussy. i could tell she was starting to ride up the orgasm hill and knew if I kept going she would have a big one. So I kept going, and going, and going. I heard the bathroom door open and realized Ray was likely seeing me eat his cum out of my mom, and that didn't stop me. I just wanted her to cum, and hard.

"Oooh oh oh oh OHHHH!" Mom started to cum, louder than before. I kept licking. "Lick mommas pussy. Be my little pussy licker!" she moaned, in between gasping for breath. I could tell by her body language when she had had enough and stopped, pulling my face away from her thighs, leaving little kisses on each one.

"Wanna cum on mommas tits?" she asked me. By this point, i was so turned on I would have probably cum anywhere, and her tits seemed like a good place. I pulled my clothes off and glanced toward Ray, who was still naked and watching this incestuous pairing occur. When I got my cock in my hand and shuffled up to my moms breasts, I looked again and noticed my cock hard is about where his was spent. I didn't care that much though, and started stroking it over top of her heaving tits. I didn't last long at all and erupted with several ropes of cum splashing on mom.

I fell over onto the bed, spent, next to her, also spent. I heard Ray getting dressed and he came over, kissed mom and thanked her for an amazing night. He said maybe we will see each other around tomorrow morning for coffee or something. Mom got up, let him out and I heard some kissing by the door until it closed and she joined me, both of us naked, in her bed. With a kiss and some light touches, she turned out the light and wished me to sleep well.

12