All Comments on 'The Adventure Vacation with Mom'

by kinkyboy1111

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ya fucken dink. Can’t build up with no pay off. Quit writing ya fucken mook.

stlbob4904stlbob4904over 2 years ago

It’s a start. I mean, it was a good start and seemed to be getting ready to start then it slammed in to a wall and just stopped. Dead in its tracks. Why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unfinished. A good start. Need some work with apostrophes and contractions. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where's the rest of it?

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

Good story. Would have preferred a little less detail about the trip and more action between mom and son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It seemed like it was moving along fine and then the end happened. Good effort but continue on. Build the story and then provide an ending pertaining to the information you’ve provided. Don’t just publish what you have done. Finish your storyline, proofread, and then post in its entirety.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 2 years ago

Where's the rest of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
A week in the Bahamas

and this idiot would rather hang with the guys??? must be gay

YaBoiBigChungus7YaBoiBigChungus7over 2 years ago

This is definitely a good start i hope this turns into a decently long story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No sex, waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Waste of time nothing happened

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, your story was like masturbating without ejaculating. Where is the happy ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That's it? The lack of a chapter number indicates it is. If it's all there is, it's not much. If it isn't, the lack of using a chapter number to tel people this BEFORE opening the story indicates how little you care about your own story.

SonusiamSonusiamover 2 years ago

Yes a good start but we are again in here for weeks and 10 chapters away before getting off

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did someone abscond with page 2?

LifeUserLifeUserover 2 years ago

Good start to a story. Nice tease for a second and third story. Some people are just crud, don’t let them deter you from writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Characters identified, setting established - of sorts, the brief and most mild back story given.

Oh yes, and sleep . . .

fisheronefisheroneover 2 years ago

It has my interest now I hope follow up chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i never understood the thrill of smell someones used panties...

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 2 years ago

I would have enjoyed having a whole weeks worth of story telling. It’s always interesting to know how people handle a mom and son adventure.

bare5747bare5747about 2 years ago

its so exciting to smell someone's wet panties, smell like pussy but to get caught by your mother jerking off and then for her to say its okay everyone does it is fantastic. Just her way of telling you she masturbates too. Dying to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Random read, not my usual but it was good. Traveling with my family, my sister's never dressed in front of me and always had their own room together. Over the years, I had a few peeks at my mom, skinny dipping late at night with dad, or at the bungalow shower, a boob flash occasionally on a beach. For me, the panty was a pair from my two older sisters but somehow they went missing. They were replaced by three new ones I found tucked under my pillow WTF, when my sisters were back at school with a short understanding note to just place them in the hamper.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is an excellent story,

I gave you a 5- (4.6 = 92%)!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Dying to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lousy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous