The Adventures of a BBC Slut

Story Info
Alan recalls his first taste of black cock.
2.3k words
4.63
13.6k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/30/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cmallen
Cmallen
38 Followers

As Alan sits on his couch waiting for the black bull he found on Grindr, his mind wanders to the first time he felt the intense pleasure of a large black cock. It was 2 years ago when he was 18 and on the high school wrestling team. After a successful meet, most of the team went back to the showers but Alan and his best friend Ben stayed and helped clean up. It takes about an hour so by the time they get back to the locker room it's empty. Without a second thought they both strip naked and walk to the showers but this time Alan notices his friend's cock swinging between his legs and he keeps staring at it when he thinks his friend isn't looking. He manages to make it through his shower without getting an erection and he takes one last look as Ben is drying himself off, the heavy thud his penis made as it hit his thigh fueling his fantasies for a long time to come.

"I'll see you tomorrow Ben," he said as he swung his bag onto his shoulder and turned around to leave.

As he opened the door to the locker room his mind was drawn to his stiff erection. A little confused he does his best to ignore it but by the time he walked the three blocks home his hard-on hadn't gone away. It had gotten almost painful to the point he let his mother know he was home and went right to his room. As soon as the door closes he quickly pulls his pants down and kicks them to the corner of his bedroom before grabbing the lube he keeps on his bedside table. His shirt quickly joins his pants as he lays down with his legs parted. He squirts a decent amount of lube on his hand and coats his still-hard cock. He brings his hand up to his nipple and pinches them hard.

He tries to think of his usual fantasies but all he can think about is his friend's big black cock, the way it looked, and the sound it made as it hit his thigh in the locker room. The more he thought about Ben's cock the faster his hand moved up and down his throbbing erection, his slick hand teasing the dark red head of his cock before sliding back down to caress his aching balls. He does this for a little while, teasing himself as he tries to keep his moans to a minimum so his mom didn't come to check on him. In Alan's mind, Ben pushes him to his knees with a dominant smile on his face. He puts his hand on the back of Alan's head and guides his mouth to the cock in front of him. As his fantasy self wraps his lips around the bulbous head his hips raise off his mattress as he moans loudly and shoots more cum all over himself than he ever had any other time he masturbated.

He lays there breathing hard as his cock leaks a little more as it softens. After a few minutes, he cleans up, thinking about everything that happened that afternoon. He didn't understand why he felt the way he did but put it out of his mind and went about having as normal a night as he could. Luckily for Alan, his mother didn't notice that he was preoccupied with the thoughts and feelings going through his head so he was able to make it to bed without his mother asking him any questions.

The next morning Alan was surprised to find himself still thinking about Benjamin and his large cock. Luckily his mother had already left for work so he didn't have to hide the fact he couldn't get his friend's throbbing erection out of his mind. He walked the few blocks to school earlier than usual to find Benjamin and try to find a way to tell him how he feels. After looking in all their usual spots he starts to give up when his text notification goes off. He looks at his phone and notices it's from Ben.

"I know you were looking yesterday. I decided to stay home so I want you to meet me at my house after school."

Attached to the bottom of the text was a picture of a big, veiny black cock that Alan knew belonged to his best friend. As Alan stared he felt his cock begin to stiffen in his pants. Every chance he got he slipped into a bathroom stall and stared at this picture Ben sent as he teased his cock. The school day seemed to drag on so when he finally heard the school bell to signify the end of the day Alan all but jumped out of his seat and walked quickly to the front of the school. As he went out the door and down the stairs he texted Ben that he would be there in about twenty minutes, all he got in reply was an

OK, just walk right in, my mother isn't home, and a winking emoji.

Alan's mind races as it makes up different scenarios that he could walk in on when he opens his friend's front door but nothing could have prepared him for what happened.

"I'm here Ben," he shouted as the door closed behind him and he took off his shoes. "Where are you at?"

"I'm upstairs," he shouts loud enough to be heard from the second floor.

Alan sets his school bag on the floor next to his shoes and heads upstairs not sure what was going to happen but knowing he needs to find out. He gets to his friend's bedroom door and opens it to the sight of his best friend lying on his bed, his big black cock a stark contrast to the white crotchless jockstrap he had on.

"Are you just going to stand there," Ben asked Alan after a few minutes of him just standing in the doorway. "You can come to lie next to me if you want."

As if in a trance, Alan walks to the edge of the bed and goes to lie down next to Ben but before he can he's stopped as his friend eyes Alan up and down.

"One of us is a little overdressed don't you think," he says with a smirk on his face.

Alan looks down at his jeans and his T-shirt and then at the large cock his friend had on display. As he watches Ben's cock stiffen slightly he takes off his pants and shirt, tossing them on the floor but as he goes climbing next to him Ben puts his hand on Alan's chest to stop him.

"All of it," he says in a dominant voice. "I want to see everything."

Alan's hands hover over the waistband of his Hanes boxer briefs for a split second before they end up with the rest of his clothes leaving him completely naked. His significantly smaller cock was already rock hard as he lays himself down, slightly nervous but at the same time excited for what was to come.

"Someone has been looking forward to this," Ben says with a laugh as he looks down at Alan's stiff erection pointing right at him.

"Since we showered yesterday after wrestling practice," Alan says in a small voice, not wanting to admit loudly that he couldn't get his friend's dick out of his head.

Both young men go silent as Alan stares at the cock in front of him and Ben looks curiously at his face as he does so.

"Touch it," Ben says to his friend. "Judging by the fact you can't take your eyes off it, you may enjoy it."

As if those words unlocked something within him Alan reaches out and grasps the growing erection in front of him pumping his hand up and down, enjoying the soft moans coming out of his friend's mouth.

As he strokes his hand up and down Alan watches it grow in length and girth until he could barely wrap around it. As he continues Alan watches the head turn a dark red and expand to a size he didn't think was possible.

"Suck on it as you stroke," Ben pants as he gets turned on more and more

With a flutter in his chest and a nervous smile on his face as he lowers his head into the dark brown lap in front of him Allen flicks the slit with his tongue which causes Ben to jerk his hips slightly and moan louder than before. Enjoying the moans he can cause Alan runs his tongue all over the mushroom head before opening wide and taking as much of the head into his mouth as he can, stroking what he can't fit into his mouth and playing with his heavy balls

"If I had known you were such a good little cocksucker I would have done this month ago," Ben moaned as he wraps his hands in Alan's hair as started to thrust into his mouth.

Unable to keep stroking, Alan caresses Ben's thighs as he gags and drools on the cock invading his mouth and throat.

After a few minutes of sucking Ben's cock Alan is pulled off, letting out a small whimper as his mouth empties.

"I don't want to cum in your mouth this time," Ben says by way of explanation. "I want to fuck and cum in that tight virgin ass of yours."

Horny and delirious with lust Alan lets himself be put on all fours and gives out a loud moan of his own as he feels a tongue lick and push into his ass, loosening him up slightly.

"Please don't stop Ben," Alan begs his best friend as he pushes back on the tongue invading his deepest depths.

"If you like that then you'll love what's going to happen next."

Without another word, Ben snaps open a bottle of lube he grabbed from his bedside table and pours some onto Alan's ass before slowly pushing some inside with a finger causing Alan to moan loudly into the pillow he grabbed to stifle any noise. After another couple minutes of getting his ass fucked with his friend's finger Alan feels things open up even more as his friend adds a second finger to the first pumping them in and out as he winces slightly from being stretched wider than he ever thought possible.

As he is fucked with his friend's fingers Alan notices the pain dissipate, leaving only intense pleasure that causes him to thrash his head from side to side as he begs for more. Happy to oblige Ben takes his fingers out and grabs the lube from earlier squirting a generous amount onto his cock and making sure it's nice and coated before grabbing Alan by the hips and lining up the head of his cock with Alan's still open hole.

"Please go slow Ben," Alan asks as he feels the large mushroom head push at his back door.

"I will Alan," Ben promises his best friend. "Just breathe deep and relax and you'll be fine."

As Alan feels the head stretch him open he bites the pillow to keep from screaming out in pain as tears stream down his cheeks. Been feels Alan tense and stays still, letting his friend get used to his size. After a few minutes have passed Alan feels even more of Ben's cock inside the pain slowly being mixed with pleasure. He feels Ben slides his cock out until just the head is inside before thrusting deep inside Alan's tight boy pussy causing him to moan as the pleasure finally outshines the pain until it disappears entirely at which point Alan looks back at the dark-skinned god holding on to his hips.

"Please give me the whole thing Ben," Alan manages to paint as his friend fills him even more. "I can't wait anymore please just fuck me "

As if he was waiting for just those words Lan feels Ben's large cock thrust fast and deep, Ben's balls slapping his Ashe pumps in and out of his now loose hole.

"Oh god Ben please don't stop," Alan moans loudly as he thrashes his head back and forth. "Your huge cock feels so good deep inside of me."

"That's what they all say," he says with a smirk as he pulls out and lays down on the bed. "Now ride it."

As if hypnotized by his words Alan straddles his friend's waist, lining up his thick hard cock with his hole and sinking on it, moaning with a smile as he feels full once again. He slowly bounces up and down as he gets used to the position, slowly picking up speed until he's bouncing up and down as fast as he can wanting nothing more than to feel the cock inside shoot its load inside his freshly fucked hole. So wrapped up is he in his own pleasure Alan doesn't notice as Ben reaches up and grabs Alan's rock-hard cock. The stark contrast between the dark hand and his pale white cock is almost obscene as Ben times his strokes with Alan's bouncing until Alan can only throw his head back and makes small mewling noises as the pleasure becomes more and more intense.

"Don't stop Alan," His friend says in a commanding tone that sends a thrill down Alan's spine. "I'm going to cum soon."

Hearing those words makes Alan pull up until the head is just inside before slamming down as he feels the large cock inside him pulse, shooting rope after rope of hot cum deep inside his ass while at the same time, his cock shoots its load all over Ben's chest.

"Come clean up your mess," Ben says to Alan in the same commanding tone.

Suddenly weak in the legs Alan falls forward, moaning softly as the cock slides out of his ass. He lays down next to his friend and lazily licks his cum from his best friend's toned midsection knowing that while this may have been the first time it definitely would not be the last time his pale white ass was full of Big Black Cock.

Cmallen
Cmallen
38 Followers