The Adventures of a BBC Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Alan finally fulfills a long time fantasy.
937 words
4.61
7.9k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/30/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cmallen
Cmallen
38 Followers

"I can't believe I'm going to get fucked by more than one man at a time.", Alan thought to himself as he drove. "It's been too long since I had a thick black cock and I get to check off a fantasy I've had for years."

As Alan drives down the road Alan concentrates on the road in front of him and pulls into the parking lot of the motel he was told to meet them at. His cock already rock hard, Alan knocks on the door and can't help but stare at the muscular man who opened the door dressed in a tight pair of boxers, the sunlight coming through the doorway making his dark ebony skin glisten slightly.

"Alan I presume," he said with a slight accent as he moved out of the way and let Alan into the room.

"That's me," he says absently as he stares at the other two men. They're already naked and stroking their big thick cocks causing Alan to shiver in anticipation.

"We might as well get started," the man who opened the door says as he strips down to nothing and pulls Alan close to him, kissing him hard as he pulls his shirt over his head as one of the other men runs his hands all over Alan's smooth chest.

After a little bit Alan pulls free and takes his shorts off and falls to his knees and opens his mouth as the cock in front of him slides between his lips and he reaches for the other two, stroking them as he bobs his head up and down, taking more and more as he gets used to the girth.

This goes on for a while until one of them picks Alan up off the door and puts him on his knees on the bed and spreads his ass, licking it and causing him to continuously moan until once again his mouth is stuffed full of cock. After making sure he's ready the man behind him pulls Alan to the edge of the bed and gives his ass a few more deep licks before positioning the head of his cock against Alan's loosened hole and slowly pushes until the bulbous head is swallowed up, causing Alan to moan and bite the pillow until the slight pain passes at which the man behind him grabs his hips and slowly thrusts the rest of his cock deep into Alan's ass as the man that had his cock in his mouth kneels in front of him and pushes his cock back into his mouth the thrusting from behind quickly pushing it down Alan's throat causing him to gag slightly. As the men on either end of him find their rhythm Alan reaches out and grabs the third man's cock, stroking it and moaning as the other 2 men pick up speed, thrusting in and out of his holes, making him gag and moan at the same time as he concentrates on the pleasure running through his body from both ends.

After what seemed to Alan like only a few seconds the man behind him pulls out and lays down, his hard black cock twitching in the air as he motions for Alan to straddle his waist. He quickly obliges the other man and sinks down on his cock, sighing in pleasure as he is again filled with cock. He leans back and is held in place by the man below him as one of the other men holds his legs open as wide as the third man positions himself in between Alan's legs and slowly pushes his thick black cock into his ass, stretching Alan out more than he had ever been in his life. His eyes roll back in his head as both men start thrusting deep inside of him, see-sawing back and forth as Alan's head rolls back onto the muscular shoulder behind him as he moans loudly, loving the feeling of two cocks deep inside his ass. He begs both men to fuck him harder he grabs the third cock and pulls it towards his open mouth, letting the man fuck his mouth he moans and writhes in the intense unadulterated pleasure of being as full of big black cock as he could be.

Alan closes his eyes as all three men pound his holes. He screams in ecstasy as he cums all over his own chest not needing any stimulation other than the intense pleasure he's already receiving. The man between his knees sees this happen and gives a final grunt and holds still as he shoots his load deep inside, Alan moaning around the cock in his mouth as he feels the hot cum fill him up. Once he's done he pulls out and moves out of the way as the other two continue to mindlessly pound Alan.

The one fucking his mouth is the next to cum pulling out and shooting cum into Alan's mouth and all over his face, coating every inch, watch Alan swallow before pushing the tip back into Alan's mouth so he can lick it clean. It's not long after, with cum dripping down his face, that Alan is impaled with the cock still inside of him as he screams in pleasure as he feels the cum shoot deep inside him, combining with the load already there.

Once he's done he lets Alan go and he slides off the man's waist and onto the bed, catching his breath. They each give Alan a hard kiss as they get dressed and leave him there to get dressed in his own time.

Cmallen
Cmallen
38 Followers