The Adventures of a Janitor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elise got up as well and grabbed the infamous red top from her sports bag. After using it to clean most of my sperm from her face, she simply threw it back in, and took out another batch of sandwiches and two bottles of that damn coconut water.

After placing the fresh food and water next to me, and stuffing all the trash -- the empty bottles and sandwich wrappings I had accumulated over the past days -- back in her bag, she squatted down in front of me and gently grabbed my flaccid dick. She started fondling and massaging it, ever so slowly, patiently waiting for it to start getting hard again.

I looked at her tits, at her twat and at the rest of her smoking hot body, and at her face -- which still had specks and smears of my sperm on it. She stroked me for about ten to twelve minutes, until I finally started getting hard again.

Then, she switched techniques and started pumping me, giving me a full-fledged handjob -- just like that, casually and completely detached. There was no love, no passion, not even lust on her part... this was just something she had to do, something to tick off her list. I didn't care. I didn't need her emotionally involved. I just wanted to cum again.

When I climaxed about four minutes later, she simply looked down as my cum trickled out of my cock, onto the concrete floor. Then, having accomplished what she'd set out to do -- jerk another load out of my balls -- she got up and started rummaging through her sports bag. Taking out two sets of handcuffs, Elise stepped up to the metal pipe where I had tied her to before, and simply looked at me. I realized what she wanted...

I got up and moved towards her. Slowly and gently, she grabbed my left wrist and tied it to the pipe, then walked over to my other side, and did the same to my right wrist. Without further ado, she picked up her bag and headed for the door. As she glanced back at me, she reached for the light switch.

She wouldn't, I thought. But she did... she flicked off the light! If she just hadn't drained me twice, I would have gotten hard right then and there. However, as soon as she closed and locked the door behind her, I started to freak out.

Not only was I unable to reach the food and water she'd left me, I couldn't reach my dick to jack off... hell, I couldn't even lay -- or sit -- down to sleep! Shit, I was really in trouble this time! The ensuing night and day were pure agony. Hunger, thirst, fatigue, boredom... it was hard to tell which was worst. I had even started to hum songs to keep my sanity.

By the time she opened the door again, I was an absolute wreck. I was sleep deprived, dehydrated, hungry and -- strangely enough -- horny as fuck. She was smart enough not to flick on the light and just use the indirect lighting from the hallway to find her way around.

"Water," I moaned, never having been more thirsty in my life.

Elise ignored my plea and got down on her knees. She stuck out her tongue and started teasing my dick, giving it a series of uncoordinated licks, intended not to give me any pleasure, but to torment me even further.

I begged for water a few more times, but she ignored me and now started sucking on my throbbing erection. Now look, I was really thirsty, but if she wanted to do this first... I really didn't have any other choice than to let her! Gradually, she started taking more and more of my cock, eventually make herself gag.

At first, I figured she'd miscalculated, but when she gagged and coughed over and over again, I realized she was doing it on purpose. When, after a few minutes, I started moaning and shuddering, she took my cock extra deep and held it there, letting me ejaculate directly into her throat. God, that was nasty!

She swallowed everything and then took her sweet time cleaning my cock and balls. When she stepped back and wiped her mouth, I asked for water once again. Slowly, she reached into her sports bag and took out a bottle of her damned coconut water.

But, instead of letting me drink, she got down on her knees, with her legs wide open and used two fingers to pry her twat open. While looking me straight in the eye, she grabbed the bottle with her other hand and slowly inserted it into her cunt.

When the whole neck of the bottle was inside of her, she started moving it back and forth, fucking herself with it. I moaned as I couldn't believe how cruel she was. She taunted me for several long -- wonderful, but also agonizing -- minutes, then carefully took the bottle out of her twat, unscrewed the cap and pushed the neck of the bottle against my lips.

I didn't care where it had just been and greedily drank and drank. She smirked, loving the fact that I was tasting her cunt, as she slowly lifted the bottle, helping me finish the entire bottle in one go.

Then, she reached for the zip bag of sandwiches and took one out, letting me take a bite. While I was chewing, she reached down for my cock and started playing with it. More hungry than annoyed, I didn't say anything and just kept taking bites as she offered them to me.

I finished all three sandwiches and an apple, downed half of a second bottle of water, all the while she was stroking my cock, trying to get it hard again. Eventually, she succeeded, much to my frustration.

She took a small step back and looked down at me -- particularly at my fat cock -- as she stroked her twat again. Next thing I knew, she turned around, bent forward, putting her feet a meter apart, then backed up against me, pressing her ass against my cock. Then, she reached out and grabbed a small bottle of lubricant from her sports bag.

My dick twitched and became painfully hard as I realized what she had in mind. And then, before my very eyes, this beautiful little slut squirted some lubricant on her fingers and then reached back, applying a generous amount of it in between her ass cheeks. Then, after throwing the bottle on the floor, she grabbed my dick, lubricating it as well for about ten seconds before wedging it back in between her ass cheeks.

I looked down at her, taking in this moment. She was giving herself -- her ass -- to me. She let her head hang down in submission and just waited for me to make a move. I pushed forward and entered her a fraction. God, she was tight.

She screamed and moaned at the same time. I was no expert, of course, but judging from how tight she was and how much she squirmed, squealed and screamed, I assumed this was her first ass-fucking too. And I was the one giving to her!

I went slow and deep. God, I loved every fucking second of it. She moaned and groaned, clearly loving the fact that I was balls deep in her ass. Minutes later -- I had tried to hold back for as long as I could -- I let out a deep roar and unloaded in her ass. Just like that.

Slowly, she got up and lovingly caressed my wet, sensitive dick for about a minute or two, letting me enjoy the aftermath of my climax. Then, she grabbed the keys from her bag and finally undid my cuffs, giving me my freedom again. Then she sat down and let me curl up against her, my head in her lap. I fell asleep with her soft, gentle hands caressing me.

When I woke up several hours later, with another massive boner, Elise was gone. Her sports bag and most of her clothes were gone as well. The only thing left were her panties. They were on the floor, next to a pile of my clothes.

I grabbed her panties and held them under my nose with one hand, while jacking off with the other. Even then, I guess, at some level, I already knew that she was gone for good, and that I'd never see her again.

After having another pleasurable wank, I locked up the boiler room, got dressed into my uniform and left the building, walking out into the fresh air for the first time in days. I rode my bike home and went to sleep, trying my best not to speculate on the dozens of questions roaming around in my head.

The next day, the town was a buzz with the news that Elise had just packed up and left in the middle of the night without saying a word to anyone. No one knew why, or where she'd gone to. The rumors and gossiping continued for a few more days, but then... it just became old news, and the whole matter was simply forgotten altogether.

I hardly knew her -- we hadn't spoken a single word during our brief time together -- but I was going to miss her. My job suddenly became a lot more tedious again...