The Adventures of a Janitor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was done, she got up, briefly glanced down at her tank top and her arm and then simply started doing her exercises. I got up, zipped up and walked away, having no further interest in her.

The next evening, Elise had gotten an early start. She was already in the gym, working out, when I arrived. Up for a change of pace, I took off all my clothes and walked in, stark naked. She smiled when she saw me walking in like that and licked her lips, staring down at my hard cock. While she stripped off her leggings and stepped out of them, she slowly backed away from me, moving closer to the climbing ropes.

She grabbed a rope on either side of her and slowly started hauling herself up. It wasn't until her black panties were at the same height as my face, that I realized what she was doing. By taking a tiny step forward, I brought my face so close to her panties that I could actually smell her pussy. I began jacking off like a madman.

She gasped as she felt my warm breath on her. After touching her crotch with my nose a few times, and not getting kicked around, I grew bolder and stuck out my tongue to lick her damp panties. Pretty soon, they were as wet on the outside as they were on the inside.

When I started moaning, indicating that I was about to cum, Elise quickly wrapped her legs around my head and pressed her crotch into my face, vigorously humping it. I convulsed wildly and shot my load onto the floor as I screamed loudly into her clothed twat.

With her thighs tightly wrapped around my head, it was getting harder to breathe. The more I squirmed and the louder I squealed, the more pressure she used, eventually cutting off my air supply all together. It only made me climax even harder.

Elise maintained the head lock for quite a while, even after my orgasm was over and done with. In fact, I was about ten seconds away from fainting, when she finally released her grip and lowered herself back onto the floor. Without delay she took off her red top, squatted down and began mopping up every drop of sperm from the floor.

When the floor was squeaky clean again, she got up and simply put her top back on. She didn't bother with her leggings and simply resumed her workout like that, with drenched panties and a filthy, disgusting cumrag as a top. She looked amazing!

The following evening, as luck would have it, I passed by the gym at the exact same moment as Elise was walking into the locker room. I slowly followed her in. She was startled to see me coming up behind her, but didn't really object. She knew what I wanted to see.

She kicked off her shoes first. Then, she pulled her green t-shirt over her head, revealing her white bra underneath. Next, she pushed her jeans over her tight, cute little ass and stepped out of them mere seconds later. She briefly rubbed her clit through her skimpy white panties, just to tease me.

After grabbing her black, spandex sport leggings out of her bag and putting them on, the only thing left to do, was put on her sports bra. But for that, she needed to take off her regular bra first. This caused her to pause for a moment, realizing that I would get to see her tits for the first time.

She took a few seconds to decide, looking me up and down -- in her usual arrogant way. When she had made up her mind, she reached back and unclasped her bra, slowly taking it off. I gawked at her gorgeous, perfect tits like a brainless baboon. Once she had dropped her bra on the nearby bench, she just stood there, giving me more than enough time to admire her beautiful rack.

Feeling rather brave, I reached out and gently cupped one of her tits, causing her to gasp.

Although she shot me an angry look, she did nothing to discourage me and just let me fondle her. I moved onto her other tit, then used both hands to touch both of them. She closed her eyes and sighed deeply, thoroughly enjoying what I was doing.

After about a minute, growing even bolder, I unzipped my pants and took out my fat cock. While I started stroking it, I continued fondling her and jiggling her tits around. Although I was probably a bit rough at times, she didn't object... not once. When I got down on my knees, making it clear that I wanted to cum right then and there, she grinned and reached into her sports bag.

She took her red -- still cum crusted -- top out and slowly pressed it against her face, gently rubbing it all over. I gawked at her and began stroking harder and faster. While she glanced down at me, amused, she continued rubbing her disgusting top over her shoulders, her arms, her stomach and her tits. Meanwhile she squirmed and twisted her body in all sorts of tantalizing positions.

When she noticed that I was getting close, she squatted down, bringing her face inches away from mine and held the top right under her mouth. Then, she stuck out her tongue and slowly started licking at one of the larger cum stains. I couldn't believe it! She was using her saliva to soak my dried up sperm out of her top...

I moaned and groaned deeply and started ejaculating. As soon as she realized I was cumming she quickly moved her red top to my crotch and held it under my cock, catching all of my spunk on it, yet again. When my balls were empty, she got up, put on her sports bra and the freshly defiled top, followed by her sneakers. She simply headed for the gym, not giving me another look. Having shot my load, I saw no reason to follow her in, and simply started my shift.

The next evening, Friday, she was uncharacteristically late. I had already passed by the gym three times, but there was no sign of her. So, instead of doing my actual job, I decided to wait for her, in the gym, while playing with myself. Over two hours later than usual, she finally stumbled in.

From the look of her, she had been drinking -- and quite a lot too. As she was wearing jeans and high heels and didn't have her sports bag with her, she clearly had no intention of working out that night. But then, why was she there?

Before I could give the matter another thought, she walked up to me, grinning down at my fat cock -- which was nearly turning purple from all the tugging I had been doing. To my mild surprise, she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and then pulled them down to her knees, along with her white panties, showing me her neatly trimmed twat for the first time.

Next, she rolled up her top, all the way to her armpits -- thereby revealing her tits as she wasn't wearing a bra. She clearly had no intention of taking anything off, jeans nor top. She simply wanted to expose herself to me. She wanted me to cum while I could see all of her.

Needless to say, I did exactly that. Just moments after she exposed herself so lewdly and casually, I arched my back and began ejaculating wildly, gawking at her cute, little twat. As soon as all of my cum was on the floor, Elise simply pulled her panties and jeans back up -- letting gravity take care of her top -- and turned to leave.

She must have been pretty randy to come all the way down here, just for this. She'd barely been in the gym for two minutes. I didn't know why she did what she did, nor did I care. I had had a wonderful climax, which, at the end of the day, was all I cared about.

That being said, it was a delightful way to end the week. As usual, I spent Saturday and Sunday playing video games and ejaculating all over my room -- more often than not to the memory of Elise and everything she'd done.

Monday evening, I was actually pretty anxious and excited to go back to work, curious as to what slutty things she had in store for me this week. I couldn't keep myself from grinning when I noticed that she was wearing her red top again -- and it still hadn't been washed!

I clearly wasn't the only one who had been giving our next rendezvous some thought, because Elise seemed to have a pretty good idea of what she wanted to do. As soon as I walked into the gym, she took me by the hand, guided me through several corridors and led me down some basement stairs.

At the end of a long, dark, corridor, she stopped right in front of a door, labelled 'boiler room'. How the hell did she know about this place? Even I had been down here only once or twice. And what on Earth were we doing here?

She put her hands against the large, heavy, metal door -- which was ajar -- and pushed it open, slowly. She walked in first and switched on the light. From inside the room, she glanced back at me and nodded her head, beckoning me in. The room was about 3 by 4, and most of the space was taken up by the large boiler installation and a lot of pipes.

The only other thing in the room was a bright yellow, plastic ten liter bucket with two rolls of toilet paper on the closed lid. I didn't think much of it at the time, but the toilet paper was dry and clean -- which was strange, considering how warm, damp and dusty it was down there.

The little lighting there was came from an old lightbulb hanging down from the ceiling, in the middle of the room. As I was still looking around, wondering what the hell we were doing down here, Elise walked up to me and nudged me towards the boiler.

Without further ado, she got down on her knees, took off her red top and laid it down on the dirty floor, right in front of me. Going with the flow, I kneeled down as well, and started whacking off -- aiming for her top -- while gawking at her tits, which looked magnificent in her close-fitting, black sports bra.

Suddenly, she reached out and started unbuttoning my shirt. After taking it off and throwing it on the floor somewhere, she did the same to my undershirt. When she started fumbling with my pants, I stopped rubbing my cock for a moment to help her take them off, along with my boxers, socks and shoes.

Once I was completely naked, she got on her hands and knees and bent her face down to my cock. As I continued pumping my shaft, Elise began kissing and sucking on my swollen tip. To feel her tongue and mouth on my dick for the first time was quite exhilarating!

After about thirty seconds, she bent her head down even further, her face now hoovering over her ghastly, red top. I grunted loudly when I saw her licking at one of the cum stains. She glanced up at my cock now and again, realizing fully well the risk she was taking. Acting the way she was, she could have easily ended up with a face full of sperm -- a risk she was obviously willing to take.

But, what she did next -- knowing how fucking close I was -- was even more baffling. She extended her tongue and wedged it in between the fingers of my jacking hand. As soon as that sensation reached my brain, there was no holding back the storm. I growled rowdily, arched my back and began convulsing violently. She yanked her head back about ten inches and watched my cock spew a colossal amount of gooey cum on her red top, once more.

When my orgasm was over, Elise softly started caressing my head, then the rest of my naked body, which was way out of character for her. Our encounters up until now had always been of the "pump & dump and see-you-next-time"-variety. Figuring she wanted to get in touch with her softer side, I allowed her to nudge me down on my stomach, as she continued caressing me all over.

As was her intention, I quickly drifted off. Only for a moment, but it was enough to catch me off guard. She suddenly jumped up and stormed out of the room. By the time I realized that she'd unhooked the key chain from my belt, it was too late. She'd already closed the door and was using the master key to lock me in.

When it finally dawned on me what she was doing, I jumped up and started banging my fists on the metal door, screaming for her to let me out. After about twenty seconds, I realized that it was no use. She either couldn't hear me, or -- and this was far more likely -- she could hear me and was ignoring me.

At first, I assumed she was just messing with me and would be back after a little while. But after two hours, it became clear that she was going to leave me here -- hopefully just for the night! Strangely enough, the more I thought about what she'd done, the hornier I became.

She'd baited, tricked and deceived me. She'd trapped me in a grungy boiler room, for no good reason. And the strangest thing of all was that she had made me cum first. I mean, if all she'd wanted to do was to make me suffer, she could have devised a plan which didn't involve her sucking on my dick and making me dump yet another load on her red top!

The yellow bucket along with the toilet paper also started to make sense now. Elise, the little cunt had probably put it down her herself. I am not particularly proud of it, but realizing that I was completely at her mercy and was probably going to have to spend the better part of a day down here made me fucking horny.

I jerked off later that night before falling asleep and twice more during the day. All I could do was hope that Elise would return that evening, or I'd be in a lot of trouble. Luckily, she did...

Needless to say, that although I had jerked off three times in my solitude, I was pretty annoyed with her. As soon as she opened the door, I started yelling at her.

"What the fuck? You think that was funny, bitch?"

But then I noticed that she was stark naked, except for her sneakers.

She put down her sports bag, walked up to me and starting taking off whatever clothes I had on at the time. Then, she pushed me down to my knees and shoved her twat in my face. Still angry with her, but also rather horny, I stuck out my tongue and started licking her. As my cock got harder, my anger diminished.

After a few minutes, she got down on her back and spread her legs high and wide. Not waiting for explicit permission -- after all, I felt like she owed me -- I got in between her thighs and pushed my cock against her entrance. She didn't object, so I rammed my dick into her and started fucking her, just like that.

It felt amazing to be inside of her, after all this time lusting after her. Although she kept looking up at me during the whole thing, and happily took every one of my hard thrusts, she never uttered a sound. She didn't scream, moan, pant or sigh. She just laid there, acting as if she couldn't feel my cock inside of her.

Strangely enough, her silence and seeming indifference only made the experience that much nastier, and more enjoyable. As a result, I didn't last quite as long as I would have liked. When I was about to cum, I pulled out and furiously started pumping my throbbing cock, spraying my sperm all over her bare skin. Unperturbed, she glanced down as I drenched her twat, thighs, stomach, tits and arms.

Once I was done, she sat up and looked down at her freshly defiled body, admiring my paint job. When she moved again, about to stand up, I quickly grabbed her wrist -- worried that she might make a run for it again. Probably understanding my apprehension, Elise didn't object or try to break free.

Instead, she slowly leaned to the side and stretched out her other arm, reaching into her sports bag. As she grabbed my keychain and handed it to me, I released my grip and let go of her wrist. With my keychain firmly in hand, I was able to relax again.

Elise reached into her sports bag again and offered me a zip bag of freshly made sandwiches and a big bottle of coconut water. Not feeling particularly appreciative, I didn't even thank her and just gulped down half the bottle, then began wolfing down one of the BLT's.

As if it was the most normal thing in the world, she slowly reached in between my legs and started tugging on my spent cock. The first few minutes nothing happened of course, but by the time I had finished all three sandwiches and almost the entire bottle of water, my cock started getting hard again.

She smiled and got on her hands and knees, wrapping her slutty mouth around my shaft. After getting sucked off for the next ten minutes, I unceremoniously squirted another load of cum in her mouth. She eagerly swallowed everything I gave her, then sucked and licked my cock clean.

Next, she reached into her bag again and took out two more zip bags of sandwiches, three apples and two bottles of water. After placing the food and water on the ground next to me, she began gathering my clothes - my pants, my shirt, shoes and underwear -- and stuffed all of them in her sport bag. Then, she squatted down in front of me, and held out her hand.

I knew what she was after. She wanted me to spend another night here, in this godforsaken hell hole of a boiler room -- and this time without clothes, apparently. I could have told her to go fuck herself, but I didn't. I couldn't believe I was actually contemplating this. Was I really going to let her lock me in here, again -- willingly this time?

But then again, I had food and water, I was warm, and I was getting all the action I needed. Truth be told, there was nothing at home I was going to miss. So, I slowly placed my key chain in her open hand, surrendering my freedom. She smiled as she rose to her feet, then backed away from me, grabbing her sports bag on her way out.

After glancing at me one last time, she closed the door and locked it from the outside. So, there I was, again, locked in the fucking boiler room, completely alone for the next twenty-four hours. I was going to have to piss and shit in a bucket again and sleep on the hard, concrete floor.

The main difference with the previous night -- aside from being stark naked and having plenty to eat and drink -- was that I was here by choice! That thought not only kept me entertained through the many, boring hours of my isolation, it also kept me really horny, encouraging me to jerk off constantly.

I spurted on the walls, the floor, the metal door, the boiler... heck, I'd even taken a shot at some of the pipes. Yes, the boiler room was starting to look a lot like my bedroom!

When Elise opened the door the following night, I was pleased to see that she was naked again. She put down her sports bag and reached into it, taking out of pair of genuine metal handcuffs, and a fresh roll of toilet paper. She locked her left wrist into one of the cuffs and closed the other one around a metal pipe. Then, she sank to her knees and simply looked up at me, waiting.

She looked so beautiful, so relaxed... so submissive. I could have just packed up and left her there, as she'd done to me, and she probably wouldn't even have panicked. As I wrapped my right hand around my stiffening cock and slowly started pumping it, my mind was racing with possibilities. What to do first?

I squatted down and used my free hand to grope her tits, tweak her rock hard nipples and play with her twat. I even fingered her for a little bit. She just let me do whatever I wanted.

When I ran out of inspiration, I got up and pushed my huge cock against her lips. Subservient, she opened up and allowed me to fuck her mouth for several wonderful minutes. The deeper and the harder I pushed, the more passionate she seemed to become. She even started moaning around my throbbing cock.

I had planned on cumming in her mouth and making her swallow my load, but Elise had other plans. Just as I was about to climax, she pulled her head back, gently, giving me ample time to replace her mouth with my right hand. As soon as my tip slipped from between her lips, she bent her head down, bringing her face right under my cock.

I smiled and looked down at her. Knowing she'd soon get what she was after, she closed her eyes and held her face exactly where it was. I grunted and arched my back, exploding in her face. As I had been doing quite a bit of wanking in the solitude of the boiler room, I didn't have a particularly big or gooey load to give her.

Instead, a seemingly endless amount of watery cum drops rained down all over her slutty face. She shuddered for a few seconds, then let out a long and deep sigh. I undid her cuffs and sat back down on the floor, against the wall -- in the exact same spot where I had been for the past two days.