The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the group spun, and into the space where I stood appeared a young, voluptuous Asian woman wearing a micro-mini dress sandwiched between two eagerly thrusting men. My jaw dropped to the floor as I realised the young woman had a cock in her ass and pussy. As I gaped, two more men closed in, and she took their cocks in her hands.

The scene should have disgusted me or at least made me turn away to give the girl privacy. Instead, that old, familiar tingle raced to squishy heat in seconds. Biting my bottom lip, I barely resisted cupping my breasts and playing with my nipples. But I closed the gap between the girl, men and me swiftly.

As I closed in, I saw the rest of the group had turned to face the action, and I reached where the woman stood in time to hear the man in her ass groan and cum inside her. No sooner had he pulled out and taken his place in the human wall hiding us from the other passengers, than another walked up behind her and rammed his thin cock into her ass.

Dumbfounded, I watched the man inside her pussy climax and pull out just in time for the second man in her ass to pull out and spray semen over the woman's back. The following two forced her to her knees. One jammed his cock into her mouth as the other rammed his into her pussy. Neither of these lasted very long either and were swiftly replaced by two more. One of these guys lay on his back on the platform as the other lifted the hefty woman, then lowered her onto his accomplice's cock, then he knelt and shoved his penis into her ass as another rammed his into her mouth.

This whole scenario had me dripping and imagining it was me between those cocks. The woman being vigorously fucked by multiple men certainly wasn't objecting. If anything, whenever another man came on or in her, she experienced an eyes rolled back orgasm.

I had to, needed to, get some small part of this action. There was no way I could allow multiple men to use me as they were her, but my throbbing clit demanded I do something. Crossing to where she stood, I pressed my body against the man currently fucking her from behind (she had only one inside her when I did this), and reached around his and her body and thumbed her tiny, conical nipples.

Deciding that standing where I was was stupid, and given she had only one cock inside her, I moved before her. Cupping her breasts again, I waited until she opened her eyes to look at me, then softly kissed her lips. "Feel good, honey?" I asked. Oh, Gawd, yes, she groaned. "What's your name, little one?" She managed, "Betty," as the man fucking her came inside her pussy, and another took his place. "You like being used like a whore by multiple men?" I asked as I slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders and exposed her huge chest. "Gawd, yes," she moaned. "The thought of being caught excites me even more."

I felt a cock press against my ass, and with a rarely used swear word, I slapped it away and swore, "Fuck off, asshole!" Whoever it was backed away swiftly. Turning back to Betty, I pinched her tiny nipples and slid my hand down to her pussy. Feeling the cock sliding in and out of her, I lowered my hand and cupped his balls and gently squeezed. "Fill this slut with cum," I demanded. Strangely, the 'S' word used as I had, didn't affect me at all.

This man immediately orgasmed and was swiftly replaced by another. "Bend over, slut," he demanded of Betty. Then, speaking to me, he said, "Miss, please, there are still five more guys wanting to cum inside this slut, so can you give us access to all of her holes before our trains come?"

The man's request made me back away, and I watched Betty slurp another cock into her mouth with my pussy gushing and my clitoris aching. Turning around, I realised that other than the men who had already used Betty's orifices to cum in and those who waited to use her, the platform was empty. A train pulled up, and seeing its ultimate destination, I jumped on because it would pass through Bowen Hills station.

Bowen Hills is only one more station further north, so less than two minutes later, I walked up the ramp to find Frank and two other men waiting for me. Flicking his cigarette away, Frank slid off his car's hood and said, "Hello, Slut Katie. Nice outfit."

Biting my bottom lip to prevent my impending orgasm, I tried for courage and snarled, "I'm here, Frank. But if you think I'm giving up my pussy to you or your asshole mates, you're kidding yourselves.

Frank didn't respond. He only gave me a supercilious smile and said, "Get in the back seat, slut Katie. Sit in the middle and show me your whore's cunt as I drive us to the event.

Unable to refuse because I feared Frank would post the pictures he took when he screwed me, I slid into the middle of Frank's car's backseat and waited to see what was next. Frank's two friends sidled in beside me, and Frank drove off.

I didn't recognise where we were because I had only briefly passed through this area a few times. But, I had a vague idea of the general area and couldn't think of where we could be headed because there were no clubs in this area that I was aware of. I feared I was being taken to a private address where no one could come to my rescue. As he drove, Frank glanced back at his passengers and said, "Guys, that pussy won't play with itself. Call her 'slut' and see what she does."

The man to my left went to grab my breast, so I slapped his hand away. The other guy tried to do the same, and I slapped his hand as well. Exasperated, Frank snapped, "My little Katie slut, stop pretending you don't like cock and take those two in your hands immediately."

Groaning my desire, I unzipped the men and pulled their cocks out and wrapped my dainty hands around them and began pumping.

"Show me your slut cunt, Katie," Frank demanded. Taking my hand off of the right man's cock, I lifted the centrepiece of my skirt and moved it aside so that Frank could view my wet vulva. "You object and fight, Katie. Yet your wet cunt tells me your fat slutty arse loves every second of it. So lean back and let these boys play with your cunt and tits."

I didn't want to and, please help me, Lawd, I shouldn't have, but I lifted my knees higher and spread them wider. The guys held my calves, lifted my legs over theirs, and then flipped my skirt aside. One's fingers immediately circled my button as the other slid two fingers inside me.

It was wrong. My conscience screamed at me that it was wrong, but oh my, did it feel good! I couldn't help myself and moaned as I undulated my hips up at the fingers on and in my salaciously exposed pussy.

"Gawd, what a willing slut," The guy whose fingers were inside me said. "She's dripping over my fingers onto the seat."

The constant use of the 's' word kept me on the edge of an orgasm, but I hadn't crashed over the cliff into one yet because I didn't want to cum for these assholes. However, both men forced their hands inside my top and pinched and tweaked my nipples as they played with my pussy, and I screamed and climaxed on their fingers.

The man on my left undid his seatbelt and moved to get between my legs. "Hold her legs apart, Charlie. I'm going to fuck this slut!" He growled.

I would have let him, too. I was so hot right then that I'd have welcomed him into my pussy and demanded that he bang me hard. Luckily, Frank announced we'd arrived and had other plans for me, and the guy would have to wait. "Don't worry, though," Frank chuckled as he leant over and viciously tweaked my nipple. "We'll all get to use this slut's cum holes many times before tonight's over." Which, of course, confirmed my fears about where tonight was heading.

I unwillingly got out of the car and looked around. We were in front of an industrial building in Newstead. The façade had been done to resemble the entrance to a castle. Only, instead of a true portcullis, it had swinging gates with a fake front. Over the entrance, a sign declared La Châteaux du Plaisir Tortueux (The Chateaux of Tortuous Pleasure).

Two guards in medieval costumes stood on either side of the gates, checking IDs and taking the entrance fee. When Frank walked me up, the one on the left said, "Nice, Frank! I think this wench is the prettiest you've brought so far. The patrons will shit when they see her on stage."

He waved us through without charge because, apparently, I was their entry fee. Once we were through the doors passed the gates, I muttered, "What did he mean by 'see her on stage'?" Chuckling, Frank replied, "You're tonight's entertainment, slut Katie. You'll be naked under a spotlight on the main stage with more than three hundred people looking at you. Don't worry, though, because I know you will like it."

I opened my mouth to argue and say there was no way in hell I'd be naked before anyone tonight, let alone on stage for all to see, but before I could, a stunningly beautiful, tall, buxom young woman dressed like a dominatrix stepped in front of us. I gaped at the woman and felt that tingle rise between my already wet thighs again.

She'd done her hair in a tight braid that she'd doubled and then tied so it sat on top of her head. Her makeup was heavy, with liberal use of dark-toned foundation and dark red blush. Her eyeshadow was similar to what I'd worn to the clinic, white in the inner corner to dark brown on the outer. Her eyeliner extended past her eyes to arc another inch higher. Instead of mascara, she had long fake eyelashes and wore even longer false nails. Her nails were painted a dark, blood-red.

Below her long neck and over her big enhanced breasts, she had a black leather bra that barely covered her enormous nipples and left plenty of her areolae showing above and below it. Beneath that, she had on a black micro mini that split at her left hip and had only a thin leather strip at the skirt's top to keep it together. Black suspenders attached to black fishnet stockings under that. On her feet were shiny black patent leather ankle boots with 9-inch heels.

Grinning delightedly, she took my hand from Frank's and slowly turned me around. "Wow, Frank," she marvelled. "You've brought a right gorgeous trollop this month. The men will love her, and the women who aren't lesbian or bisexual will turn green and puke with envy. Where did you find her?"

With Frank and the dominatrix chattering away, I barely noticed that I'd been guided deep into the bowels of the chateaux, and before I knew what was happening, we stood in front of a door that read 'Performers only'.

Whisking me through the door, she closed it and then pulled my bottom into her groin. Kissing the nape of my neck, she pushed one hand inside my top onto my nipple as she slid the other through a split and onto my pussy. Finding my button, she circled it firmly as she rolled my nipple between her thumb and forefinger. She growled, "My gorgeous little slut, are we going to have fun tonight! And I promise, if you're a good girl and do as I ask, I'll give you the rogering you desperately need when we're done."

Fighting back my impending orgasm, I tried to fight free. Laughing, the woman let me move away before she used my hand to turn me and pull me back. Pushing her thigh between my thighs and onto my wet pussy, she cupped my ass and locked her lips to mine. Squeezing my ass as she massaged my clit, the dominatrix circled my lips with her tongue. Breaking the kiss, she leaned back far enough to slide her hand back inside my top, then pinched and pulled my nipple.

Pinching and twisting on my nipple as she rubbed my clit with her thigh, the woman waited until my eyes hooded, and I moaned before grabbing the back of my head and kissing me again. I offered no resistance this time as her tongue played along my lush lips, and I opened them enough for her to dart it inside. Then, moving her hand from my head, she snaked it between us and found my clit again.

As she slid two fingers inside my soaking pussy, my objections fell away along with my resistance, and I allowed her to walk me backwards until my back hit something circular and cold. Lifting my hands, she pulled my top over my head and threw it aside before cuffing my hands above my head. Then she tugged on my skirt and let it fall to the ground. Now that I was naked except for suspenders, stockings and heels, she pinched my inner thighs until I spread my legs, knelt, and swiftly cuffed my spread ankles to the chromed steel supports welded to a floor plate.

"What are you doing?" I worriedly asked. Preparing you for our show. "What show? The one starring you and me that's about to start. "I can't go naked in front of three hundred people," I begged. "My husband is too well known, and someone will recognise me." Stop whining, Katie. It's not becoming of you. Here, let me put this on you. The woman put an eyeless masquerade mask on my face and tied it firmly into place.

Happy? Katie, I said if you were a good girl for me, I'd give you the rogering you need after the show. Are you going to be a good girl for me, Katie? Or do I have to take my cane to your sexy tits and ass? If I have to, I'll do that in front of the crowd instead of what I initially planned. So, what's it to be, Katie, my little slut? You being a good girl and having fun, or me caning your tits and ass for the crowd?

I sure as hell didn't want to be caned in front of an audience, and as I was tied helpless and seemed out of options, I took the lesser of the two evils and said I'd be good. Then, let's put on a show they'll remember forever, my willing little submissive slut. Of course, that did it. Even before the dominatrix kissed my lips and fingered my clit, I moaned and shuddered on the cusp of an orgasm. Oh, wow, Katie. You're going to be a massive hit! She informed me.

The ground suddenly lurched under my feet, and I could feel myself moving, although I had no idea what was happening. As we turned, the hubbub of the assembled crowd grew louder. Then when we ground to a stop, they went completely silent before breaking out into raucous applause and wolf whistles. I realised that the stage must rotate from the preparation room into the main floor area where the revellers waited.

I was living one of my greatest fears. Even as a child, I was swiftly and severely chastised if I showed my 'privates' to someone outside our immediate family. Although we were required by my father to be naked inside the home at all times, we were never to show our privates to outsiders.

The following are my father's thoughts on the matter: All women are sluts. As such, they should always display their slut assets to their betters. But because of man's weakness, he cannot be trusted to be appropriate around women. Unfortunately, because of their slutty natures, women cannot rebuff a man's animalistic approach. Therefore, women must not tempt men into displaying their ruttish instincts by exposing their tits or genitals.

Please, don't send me your hate mail. Save it for the man that expounded that belief. However, I will defend some of what he does and is. Although my father is a strict martinet whose word is the law in our home, he is also a loving man. My childhood was one filled with kisses and cuddles, and I remember many fond times when I rode on my father's back as he 'galloped' around our floors, neighing like a horse. Often my sisters rode with me.

Dad would sit happily with us as his three girls had a 'tea party' and pretend to drink from the tiny plastic cup we offered him. When he was home (work took him away almost as often as it does my husband), he'd read a different night-time story, making all the sounds in the book, to each of us.

So, yes, you may consider my upbringing abusive, but I am a well-adjusted, former straight-A student who has never been in trouble with the authorities. Therefore, my parents have raised me to be a decent member of society.

As you can see from above, being naked and exposed to strangers is not something I'd willingly do, and terrified, I lost all arousal. However, the crowd remained raucous, and their whistles and catcalls of admiration washed over me. I heard many comments like, "Wow, is she hot! My Gawd, what a set of tits! Look at those long shapely legs. I love how her parted thighs deliciously frame her sweet little pussy," and my pussy began tingling before becoming hot, wet and squishy again.

"Hello, crowd," the dominatrix crowed, her voice booming from the speakers as she revelled in the audience's attention. "Mistress Siobhan and her willing slut, Katie Middleton, at your service. I can hear you're already shaking with anticipation for tonight's show, so let's get rolling, shall we?"

With a jerk, the platform I was on turned until I faced away from the crowd. When it stopped, the contraption forced my cuffed hands down until my body bent at ninety degrees. Of course, this salaciously displayed my ass and vulva to the crowd. Many more awed comments followed. "Fuck, what a great ass! Gawd, her legs are long, and look at those sexy heels! Wow, her pussy looks tight, and I bet it tastes sweet!" They made me even hotter!

"I see you like my little slut girl," Mistress Siobhan crooned. "Shall we see if she likes being spanked?"

"Yes!" The crowd shouted.

I knew what would happen. If I'm turned on, and I was about as turned on as I can be and not cum, I'll orgasm every time I'm spanked or paddled. Siobhan walked to me, then ran her hands over my curvy butt. Pausing with a hand on each cheek, Siobhan pulled them apart and displayed my little starfish.

"Gawd!" The crowd exhaled.

Making a show of it, Mistress Siobhan wet her index finger, then parted my cheeks and moved her finger close to my ring, "Shall we see if the slut likes being rimmed first?"

"Yes!" From the crowd.

I felt Siobhan's finger touch between my ass cheeks, but she danced away before touching my starfish. Teasing the crowd, she danced and strutted around the stage, occasionally pausing to lift on her toes with her knees spread and arch back, clearly displaying that she wasn't wearing panties. After a few seconds of dancing and winding the crowd close to a fever pitch, she danced back to me, wet her finger, and slid it onto my ring.

I heard the crowd gasp, "Ohhhhhhhh!" as an even louder "Ahhhhhhh," boomed over the room. Siobhan licked her finger again, then returned it to my starfish. "Ohhhhhhh!" went the crowd, "Ahhhhhhh!" over the speakers. Only then did I realise I'd been miked up, too (It was in the mask).

"That was a great tease," she announced to the crowd as she danced and strutted up and down the stage. "Shall we move on to the first main event?"

"Yes!" The crowd hissed.

"Bring it in, guys," Siobhan gestured.

I felt something move underneath my lasciviously spread thighs, and then a soft feminine hand touched my pussy and spread my lips before pulling my clit hood back and exposing my button. Then she guided something rounded, quite wide, warm and soft, and pressed against my clit and entrance. I wondered what it was (I discovered later that it was a magic wand vibrator on a mechanical arm that made several different motions.) and had no idea of its purpose, but the slight pressure against clit caused me to moan again.

"Ohhhhhhh!" From the crowd at my moan.

I wriggled, trying to get lower and increase the pressure on my clit. Unfortunately, I couldn't move, so I groaned in frustration.

Siobhan teased the crowd. "I think the little slut is gagging for it, don't you, audience?"

"Yes!"

"Shall I give her what she wants?"

"Yes!"

"Sorry, I can't hear you. Can you shout louder, please?"

"Yes!"

"What was that?"

"YES!"

"One more time!"

Unknown to me, Siobhan had gestured for the crowd to remain silent. So when she commanded 'one more time', mine was the only voice that shouted, "YES!" Oh my, did it sound loud as I bellowed it into the microphone!