The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such good sluts," Siobhan crooned as she slid her cock out of my severely gaping pussy. "Caoimhe, you may taste my daughter's pussy until she orgasms again, but then you need to go and help with the clean-up from tonight's event."

Caoimhe replied, "Yes, Mommie," and lowered her lips onto my pussy. I didn't think I could possibly go again, but her insistent tongue elicited a final orgasm from my exhausted body. Slumping onto the chair, I asked Siobhan to release me.

Siobhan shook her head, almost crying and replied, "I'm sorry, Katie. But I promised Frank I'd leave you tied to the chair for him and his mates to use. I'd love to help you, honey, but Frank beat me to a pulp the last time I helped someone in your position, and he and his three mates raped me instead. My face and body are my passport to money, Katie, and I can't afford to not work for another six to eight weeks again. So, I have no choice but to leave you like this. I will try to tell someone who may be able to help, though."

Despite my pleaded, "Siobhan, no!" She walked out the door as Frank and his three cronies walked in, shouldering Siobhan and Caoimhe aside as they did.

"Hello, my little Katie slut," Frank gleefully intoned. "That was some show you put on for the fucktards that come to this shithole because they like that type of thing. But our show begins now. We're going to fuck you, Katie. Fuck you as you're tied now. Then after we've all dumped a load into you whore's cunt, we'll pull you off the chair and triple-team you. One in your ass, cunt, and mouth. Then we'll swap around continuously until none of us can go again."

"No, you won't," Johnny stated firmly from the doorway. "Unless you'd prefer I smashed your fuck face into the wall behind you, you and your scummy mates had better fuck the right off."

"You think you're good enough to take the four of us, Muggleton?" Frank sneered. "After I've beaten your pussy ass and fucked your mother, maybe I'll fuck your ass, too."

Moving confidently forward, Johnny replied, "I've known you were gay from the time we met, Frank, and I didn't care. But you're a paedophile, too. You're so stupid that you left your perverted files open on your phone, and because Aussiefone sponsors us, we all have the same phone. In the changeroom one afternoon, I saw your phone, thought it was mine, and opened it. You're disturbed, Frank. Underaged boys? When I send the screenshots I sent to my email to the police, you're going to jail. Now step away from my mother, then you and your fag friends can fuck the fuck off."

"Again, dickhead," Frank sneered. "I count four of us and one of you." He gestured towards one of his friends, "Geoff prefers ass to pussy. Maybe I'll let him fuck yours as I fuck your mother."

"Four against two," Phil said as he stepped into the room.

"Against three," Freddy added as he walked in behind Phil.

"Take care of those two," Frank contemptuously instructed his three pals. "I'll deal with the slut's son myself."

But there was no contest. As one, Phil and Freddy spun and side-kicked two of Frank's cohorts in the head. Then, as those two collapsed, their two fists struck the third guy, and he collapsed on top of the other two.

"Guess I'll have to deal with the three of you myself," Frank snarled as he took what I assumed was a martial arts stance.

"Give it up and walk away, Frank," My son growled. "You've never won a bout against any of us at the dojo."

"I will rape your mother, put you on the chair in her place, then fuck you, too," Frank snarled as he launched a frenzied attack.

Johnny slid to the side, turned, and shoved Frank towards Freddy and Phil. Those two punched Frank in his stomach, and as he doubled over, Phil swiftly brought his knee onto Frank's jaw, and Frank collapsed on top of his buddies.

My son glanced at the four comatose bodies, checking that they were no longer a threat, and then released me from the chair. "Mom," he grinned at me. "If you're going to expose yourself for the world to see. Don't let someone like Frank have access to your sexily gorgeous body when you're helpless."

Now that Johnny knew a part of my secret problem, I could tell him the rest, "Johnny," I started. Before I could finish that sentence, my son broke in. "Save it until we're alone, Mom."

Johnny helped me to my feet, into my clothes, what little there were of them, and helped me to his car. Silently, we dropped Freddy and Phil home and drove to our place. I had no idea how to explain my problem, but gathering my courage, I said, "The day I accompanied you to the photo shoot at the abandoned lumber yard, Frank caught me urinating and took pictures. He said that if I blew him, he'd delete those pics. Of course, he took photos of me doing that, so I was deeper in the do-do than before. Then he promised to delete them all if I let him fuck me.

"Because I'm a naïve idiot, I let him do that, and, of course, he photographed that, too. Then, on Wednesday, he phoned and said he'd delete all pictures if I met him tonight and did as he asked."

Johnny shook his head and looked at me pityingly. The very last expression I ever wanted to see on my handsome son's face. "Why didn't you tell me, Mom? If you had, I'd have kicked his poof ass at the lumber yard, taken his phone off him, and deleted them there and then."

Crying, I said, "Letting Frank take me made me unfaithful to your father, Johnny. Never before have I let another man even touch me, let alone screw me, and I didn't want to expose my shame to you or your friends."

"He didn't 'screw' you, Mom," Johnny gently said. "He raped you. And, if I'd known. I'd have killed him, no questions asked."

Fearful, I asked, "What happens now?"

Johnny glanced at me again as he concentrated on the road, "I assume you don't want Kristy or Dad to know about any of this?" I nodded. "Then you and I pretend nothing happened."

Relieved, I asked, "How did you know to rescue me?"

"Siobhan is Phil's girlfriend, Mom," Johnny explained. "Frank raped her before they got together, and Phil's helping her through it. You obviously didn't twig, but Caoimhe is Phil's sister (I should have, because how many Caoimhes can there be in Australia?). Plus, Phil's mother, Kathy, and I were best friends, but I hadn't.

"Phil was one of the 'prison guards' outside The Chateaux and saw you enter with Frank. He was worried and texted Fred and me where he was and who you were with. When I received Phil's text, I got in my car and drove to the Chateaux. Luckily, I arrived before Frank and his scum buddies could add you to the women they've raped."

"What's to stop Frank from posting the dirty videos he took of me on the web?" I asked my son.

"Fuck!" Johnny swore. "Nothing unless I offer to delete his pictures in exchange for him deleting yours."

"If he's having sex with minors, Johnny," I said. "He needs to go to jail. Your father has had many affairs over the course of our marriage, so he'll have to put up with me having one."

"Yeah, but he won't, Mom," Johnny answered, "And you know it. Dad believes it's a man's right to take any woman he fancies, regardless of her or his marital status. But his woman should remain faithful only to him. Do you even have money of your own, Mom? Would you have any money if Dad blocked your access to the joint accounts?"

"No," I admitted.

Johnny emphatically stated, "Then Dad cannot find out about tonight." He sighed, then added, "That means I'll have to make a mutual nondisclosure deal with Frank and hope the prick abides by it. However, although yours getting out will be embarrassing and probably lead to Dad divorcing you, his being sent to the cops or leaked to the media puts him in jail, so I think he'll cooperate."

"Johnny, we cannot ignore what Frank's doing. He must be stopped, and those boys must be protected and helped to recover from their abuse. Plus, he and his mates are raping women, Johnny. Raping women! Without your intervention, they would have raped me. We can't let them continue, son. Not when we have the evidence to stop them. I'll have to hope that if those pics of me get out, your father never sees them."

Exasperated, Johnny growled, "Someone will see them and tell or show him, Mom. You know that!" Then he sighed and said, "But you're right, we must help those kids, and I should have already forwarded the screenshots to the cops." He drove silently for a while as he struggled to find a solution to my dilemma. "I have a plan, Mom, Johnny stated. "I'll need to check some things first, but I think it'll solve all our troubles with Frank and put him in jail to boot. It will mean risking you being raped again, though."

"What?" I gasped. "There has to be another way, Johnny. I don't ever want to have to go through that again!"

"Let me think about it, Mom. Okay?"

So, of course, I said "yes". What else could I say? After a short silence, we pulled into our garage and went inside. As had become typical, Johnny followed me up the stairs to our rooms, even though there was more than enough room to walk beside me. Knowing he was looking at my ass excited me, however, so I exaggeratedly swung my hips to sway my shapely ass for his viewing pleasure.

Reaching my door, I opened it and hesitated in the doorway. Johnny walked past me but then noticed I'd stopped. I couldn't articulate my needs because they were so wrong, but I needed, needed ... "Do you want me to sleep with you tonight, Mom?" Johnny softly asked.

Holding my arms out, I nodded and began sobbing, "I'm so scared and lonely, Johnny. Please take your mother to bed and make her feel better."

Picking me up, Johnny walked inside, kicked the door shut, and lay me on the bed. Standing, he swiftly disrobed, and I saw his big thick cock already strained and bounced with anticipation, a thick blob of precum leaking from its eye.

With my mouth watering at the sight of my son's precum-leaking penis, I rolled and turned on the bed, then reached for it. Wrapping my hand around Johnny's thick shaft, I pulled him towards me and guided it into my mouth. With a swallow, I relaxed my larynx and pressed my mouth forward until my lips hit his hairy abdomen. I moved so I could sit, then cupped my son's big heavy balls, full of the divine nectar I was about to swallow, and began pumping his shaft as I bobbed up and down.

Johnny's hands settled on my head and held it as he moaned, "You're so good at doing that, Mom—the best I've ever had." I wondered how many he'd had do this for him, but I didn't want to be gauche and ask the question. So, instead, I sucked harder and bobbed faster. "I'm close, Mom," Johnny warned. "Where do you want it?" I was too engrossed in what I was doing to reply, so with a loud groan, Johnny pulled my head tightly to his abdomen, and as his big balls tightened against his thick shaft, he blasted his semen down my willing throat.

Moving my head back, I carefully cleaned my son's cock and, with a loud slurp, released it from my mouth. Knowing that a man's glans can become sensitive after he orgasms, I gently pumped my son's shaft as I played with his big balls. With the stamina and ready sexual arousal of youth, Johnny hardly wilted at all and was soon harder than diamonds in my hand again.

Pushing my son back, I stood and stripped before kneeling at his feet and guiding his cock back in my mouth. Placing my hands on his hips, I looked submissively up through my eyelashes at him and free-handed my mouth down on his cock until my lips were against his hairy pubic bone. Johnny placed his hands over mine and waited to see what I'd do. I held my head still and pushed on his hips. Then when he was almost out of my mouth, I held him in place and briefly lashed his glans before pulling him back into my mouth.

Getting my hint, Johnny grabbed a handful of my hair and firmly thrust his big cock into my mouth. Releasing Johnny's hips, I knelt submissively upright with my hands locked on my thighs, supporting my upper body and allowed my son to own my mouth. Johnny watched his big cock thrusting into my willing mouth until, with his eyes rolling back and a deep groan, he arched back, pushed his cock as deep into my oral cavity as possible, and unloaded another torrent of cum into my mouth.

Shaky on his orgasm weakened knees, Johnny moved back, then leaned down to pick me up. As he bent over, I opened my mouth to show I still held his load. Then I closed my mouth and swallowed exaggeratedly before reopening it and showing it was empty.

"Gawd, Mom!" Johnny exclaimed after my display. "You are such a slut! No wonder Dad always comes home!"

Of course, I enjoyed the compliment, and the 's' word had its typical effect. Still, I would have preferred that he avoided reminding me I was about to cheat on my husband with our son in our marital bed! However, that thought didn't stop me from trembling with anticipation when my son effortlessly lifted me and held my naked body to his. As Johnny's lips locked with mine and we shared a passionate kiss, I instinctively raised my knees and wrapped my legs around his hips. Feeling my wet, ragingly hot pussy against his cock, Johnny did what any male would do in that situation —he lowered me onto it.

Feeling my son's big cock part my folds and slide inside me, I leaned back and tipped my head forward to watch. "Ahhhh," I sighed luxuriantly, then shivered with delight as I watched Johnny's cock push in. Spreading his knees, Johnny leaned forward and lowered into a partial squat. When my son leaned forward, I had to wrap my hands around his neck to prevent falling. With me now supporting most of my weight, my son moved his hands to my hips and lifted me up his pole. Raising me until only his cock's tip remained in me, Johnny brought me down firmly as he thrust up.

"Oh!" I yipped as my clit and vulva crashed into Johnny's pelvis, then Johnny lifted me and drove hard into me as he pulled me swiftly down. "Oh!" I yipped again. Johnny repeated this action four or five times until our bodies slammed together at every upward thrust my son made. My yips of pleasure swiftly turned to squeals which morphed into shrieks and finally to howls. Then, my mind gone, I climaxed and shrieked out a final orgasmic wail as I bucked and thrashed on my son's big cock. A few seconds later, I groaned again as the semen from my son's gushing cock splattered across my cervix and forced me to climax one more time.

It seemed my son couldn't get enough of his MILF Mommie's pussy because he remained rigidly erect as he swept the covers aside and lay me on the bed. Johnny had remained inside me as he moved me to the bed, and as he settled between my luscious, tightly gripping thighs, he hummed, "You were right earlier, Mom. So far, all we've done is fuck, and it's been glorious, but now I will make love to you until dawn's early light."

Johnny kissed me slowly, passionately and deliciously and rocked gently back and forth inside me as he lay pressed full-length against me, and I languidly held his calves with my ankles. Taking his time, my son slowly, deftly brought me along the path to another orgasm. Moving gently, ensuring that I felt every millimetre of his cock sliding inside me, Johnny worked me as if I were a sculpture and he a master craftsman.

I thought I would go mad before he brought me to fruition, and as I was about to try and do something more to hasten my trip along the path, Johnny suddenly slid out of me. "No!" I groaned. "I need, I need." Then I sighed, "Aaaaaahhhh," as Johnny's skilled hand and mouth found my stiff breast nubs. Suckling only briefly on my puffy nipples, Johnny then kissed his way down my sexily curved stomach and onto my mound.

Pausing there, my son adjusted his position, then slid his middle finger into my dripping pussy. Curling his finger back, Johnny found my G-spot and gently scraped it with his fingernail. I'd lifted onto my elbows so I could watch what he was doing, and catching my movement, Johnny looked up. Then smiling delightedly, he lowered his mouth and swirled his tongue over and around my button. The twin exotically sensual feelings overcame me, and with a deep groan, I collapsed onto the bed and arched my pussy up to force more contact.

Johnny rode with me, unfortunately, so the delightful but maddening light pressure continued until my son nipped my clit and growled, "Cum for me, my little Mommie slut!" Then he sucked hard on my clit, and lashed it with his tongue. I must have passed out from the pleasure because the next thing I remember was Johnny inside me, slowly stroking again.

Running my fingers through my son's dark brown hair, I kissed him lovingly before saying, "Fill your Mommie up, honey. I can't go any more." However, I lied. Because when Johnny erupted semen into me, I shuddered and came.

Johnny rolled off me, pulled me into the little spoon position, cupped my firmly rounded left breast and nuzzled my neck. "Sleep well, Mommie," he whispered. "Holding you in my arms, I know I will."

End Part 3:

Part 4: The Hot Tub party is coming next.