The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that means my little slut wants me to turn the machine on!" Siobhan tittered. "So, I shall, shall I?"

"Yes!" The ecstatic crowd and I yelled.

I heard a low buzz, then the thing on my pussy pressed harder against my clit and vulva and began vibrating.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" from me, followed by "Ohhhhhhh!" from the crowd.

The thing vibrating on my clit felt excruciatingly divine and had me swiftly climbing towards my peak. But then Siobhan adjusted some dials, and the thing's head moved in a small circle around my pussy area. It shifted, and the pressure on my clit increased deliciously. It slid away, and the lighter pressure caused my thick clit to bounce in time with its vibrations. It went lower, and it felt like it was about to penetrate me, and I arched my back, trying to force it in.

For an ecstatic, unknown to me time, I grunted continuously into the mic as I rocked and trembled on the precipice of a mind-blowing orgasm but couldn't crash over the edge. Because of my upbringing, my submissive mind had heard Siobhan name herself Mistress, so I waited for her permission to cum.

Of course, she didn't know that, and my continual shudders and moans had the crowd pumping, jumping, and cheering, so she happily continued along as we were for quite some time. Eventually, Siobhan heard me softly pleading, "Let me, let me, let me," and telling the crowd to quieten momentarily, she listened to what I mumbled. With the silence, my mumbled pleas washed over the crowd, and another awed, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" exhaled from them.

I didn't think Siobhan would understand my need, but she must have because she adjusted the thing on my pussy until it pressed mainly against my clit and slit but left my entrance open. My moan of "Let me, let me" grew louder as Siobhan briefly played to the crowd. "My little slut is begging us to let her cum, shall we?"

The crowd bellowed, "Yes!" Then began chanting, "Make her, make her, make her!"

I was close to going out of my mind with need. Sweat dripped from every pore, and fluids flowed from my pussy down my inner thighs. Thankfully, Siobhan picked another buzzing thing up (I learned later that it was a G-spot Vibrator), turned to the crowd and demanded, "Watch me make this slut scream and explode!" and slid the vibrator into my pussy and onto my G-spot.

"Cum, slut," she growled as she twirled the vibrator's tip over my inner pleasure node, and I screamed and exploded as she described I would. I'd declare that it was the hardest orgasm (as in, 'I orgasmed so hard that ...') I'd ever had, but I'd had so many screaming orgasms since I'd fallen into Edgar's clutches that it was difficult to tell.

After my screams, groans, and then whimpers indicated my climax was over, Siobhan strutted along the stage as she said, "That's the end of part one of our Main Event, so go and get yourselves a drink at the bar, and find a quiet place or a willing partner to relieve your tensions. We'll be back in an hour with part two."

As Siobhan strutted, the plate I was on rotated and brought me back to standing with my hands above my head and my entire front licentiously displayed for all to see. Now that I'd orgasmed and my arousal had waned, I felt acutely embarrassed by what had happened, so I was grateful when the platform rotated and carried me back into the performer's room.

As soon as the platform blocked off the other room, Siobhan took off my mask, plastered herself to my body and kissed me fervently, her hands flying over my nipples and clit. Siobhan exclaimed, "My Gawd, Katie! That was the hottest show ever! No one has ever reacted so sexily and readily before, and my lawd, aren't you loud when you cum! I'm telling you, Katie. The bonus money from performer tips and extra bar sales will make us a fortune tonight! You are quite the slut, aren't you?"

And, of course, that word did its thing, and I was as hot for Mistress Siobhan as she was for me. If the truth be told, I would have been hot for anyone standing before me after hearing them call me that name.

I heard a click, and my hands were free. Wondering why I was doing it because, other than what I'd done with my mother and daughter and under hypnosis, I'd never played with a woman before, I slid my hand between us and found Siobhan's love button. With my other hand, I cupped Siobhan's ass and squeezed her against my probing fingers.

"Oh, lawd, yes, Katie," Siobhan groaned as she ground against my finger. "I want to cum!" I thought, You're about to, aren't you? But she had other ideas. Breaking away from my embrace, she forced me to my knees, then guided my mouth onto her pussy. "Lick me, my little Katie slut. Eat your Mistress out, and make her cum." Holding my mouth tightly against her pussy, Siobhan ground her clit against my lips, nose and chin until, with a loud squeal, she orgasmed and dripped pussy fluids into my willing mouth.

After she'd come down, Siobhan guided me to the sinks and helped me to clean my face. She moved me to the makeup table next and told me to hold still as she redid my makeup. When she'd finished, my overall appearance was similar to what I'd done, but I thought she'd added some sexy, angular lines to my round face.

"Cool look, Katie," another young woman stated as she bustled into the room. Then she turned to Siobhan before kneeling. "May I taste her, Mommy?" She asked, shocking me to the core.

"Maybe after the show, Caoimhe (pronounced Kwee-va, or Kee-va. Meaning: Gentle, beautiful and precious)," Siobhan said as she encouraged the young woman to her feet. "Help me get Katie set for our performance."

"W-what p-performance," I stutteringly asked. "I thought we'd already done it."

"That was the warm-up event, Katie," Siobhan stated. Then she giggled sexily. However, we'll have to work really hard to top that, but I think you're up to it! Of course, if you'd rather not, I can call Frank and tell him to come and get you?"

Anything was better than being back in the predatory hands of Frank and his cohorts, so I agreed that I'd star in Siobhan's performance. Taking no notice of my gorgeous form, something I definitely wasn't used to, two muscular guys wheeled in what looked like a black gynaecologist's chair. Then putting the suspension frame aside, they placed it on the platform where the frame had been.

Noticing my wondering expression, Siobhan explained the two guys were gay. Then patting the chair, Siobhan said, "Up, pet. Sit your sexy ass on this."

I reluctantly climbed on, and Siobhan lifted my arms and locked my wrists into the restraints above my head as Caoimhe locked my feet into similar ones. I looked down and saw that the chair's shape had forced my back to arch and pushed my beautifully full, gorgeous breasts up as if I were offering them to my lover's touch. However, my ankles were together, so I relaxed.

Unfortunately, my relief didn't last long because Siobhan pressed a button on the chair's remote control, and the chair forced my legs wide apart, exposing my dripping slit to everyone before me. Unhappy with how I presented, Siobhan forced her hand under my hips and dragged me forward until half of my lush ass hung over the seat's edge. Once she had me as she wanted, she tied a leather strap over my hips and another below my breasts to ensure I stayed in this position. I tell you, I could not have been lasciviously exposed more if I were bent naked over a table in the rec hall of my local army barracks.

"Time for your mask, my little slut Katie," Siobhan crooned as she placed the mask over my eyes. "We're almost ready for our performance, so let's get you wet and ready." I felt a warm breath on my pussy. "Hmm, slut Katie. Does my daughter's breath feel good on your pussy? Do you want her to taste your slutty essence? Do you want her to hear you groan as she laps at your juices?"

"Gaaaawwwddd!" I moaned as I tried to push my pussy up to meet the mouth that was so close. Katie had turned our microphones on, so my groan echoed across the suddenly silent dance floor. The silence didn't last long because they cheered, yelled, and ran to take up their positions as the stage began rotating into view.

"Welcome to part two of the main show," Siobhan said as she gyrated across the stage. "You remember my slut, Katie Middleton, of course. Wow, was she a willing slut in our first show. Shall we see how she reacts next?"

"YES!" The crowd shouted.

"Bring in the machine," Siobhan commanded. Machine? I wondered

I couldn't see but felt something wheeled between my lewdly spread thighs. Then what felt like a cock was pressed against my pussy's entrance. "No!" I squawked, fearing someone was about to fuck me.

"Relax, Katie," Siobhan whispered as she danced by. "It's a dildo on a fucking machine. You're about to get the first of the rogerings you so desperately need."

"She says, 'no'," Siobhan told the crowd. "But we say, 'yes', don't we?"

"Yes!" The crowd chanted.

I heard a quiet hum, and the 'cock' slid slowly into my pussy. It was big. Bigger even than my son, and his was the biggest I'd taken inside me. I opened my mouth to protest, but then Siobhan pressed a vibrator against my clitoris, and I exploded into orgasm instead. My loud groans and moans echoed through the area.

The cock had split me apart and now rested inside me on my cervix, an intense feeling that I enjoyed because my husband and son were long enough to hit it at full depth, and I loved the exquisite pain their cock's tip gave me when they bottomed out in my vagina.

Using the remote, Siobhan turned the machine on, and it began slowly spinning as it moved back. Then, as it almost fell out of my pussy, it reversed directions and glided back inside me. The slow, maddening twist and thrust rubbed the cock deliciously across my G-spot as it slid back and forth, and I began moaning and trying to force my hips up to meet it.

Returning the vibrator to my clit, Siobhan said, "I think this slut likes it. What do you think?"

"Yes!" The watching crowd exhaled.

"Shall I turn the speed up?"

"Yes!"

Siobhan turned up the dial, and the cock in me changed from maddeningly slow strokes to languorous ones. I needed, I had to be able to move, or I'd go insane. "Please, Mistress Siobhan," I begged. "Undo the strap around my hips so I can move."

"Shall I?" Siobhan asked.

"Yes!"

Siobhan turned the thrusting cock's in and out movements higher and then released the strap around my hips. Now the pumping cock fucked me as a sensitive lover would after he'd first penetrated me. Moaning, I undulated my hips to meet every inward thrust—the twirling pressure on my G-spot swiftly bringing me to a climax.

"Faster?" Siobhan asked the crowd.

"Yes!"

Siobhan whispered, "You may not cum yet, my little Katie slut. Your Mistress will tell you when you can."

Horrified, I opened my eyes and tried to stare at her through the mask. "I have to!" I said. You won't, Siobhan replied. "I won't be able to stop." You will, she demanded. "Fuck!" I swore, uttering a rare swear word (swearing was another thing my father wouldn't permit. You may have noticed that I do not use any of the other typically crude descriptions others use for their private parts.)

Mercifully, the machine stopped before I could defy Mistress Siobhan's directive not to cum. Siobhan manually rotated the dildo until it was entirely out of my pussy. I heard her tinkering with it, and then I felt her finger on my tiny starfish. I tried to twitch my ass out of the way but couldn't avoid Siobhan smearing lube onto my ring. After Siobhan had lubed my tiny ring, she repositioned the cock against my pussy's entrance. As it moved into position, I felt another cock press against my little brown starfish.

If my husband Sean wanted anal sex, I would willingly submit and allow him to take me in my ass. However, anal sex typically did nothing for me. But, exposed in front of the audience, I felt so naughty, dirty and oh so hot that I moaned when Siobhan turned the machine on, and it slowly forced the second cock into my ass as the first re-entered my pussy.

Gawd, I felt full! The cock in my ass was thinner than the one in my pussy, but they both filled my inner spaces fully, and I could feel them rubbing against each other through the thin membrane separating my vagina from my colon. I have no words to adequately express how those cocks slowly pumping into me felt. All I knew was that they were driving me to heights of ecstasy I'd never before reached. Despite the binds holding me, I thrashed about, squealing, moaning and thrusting my hips at the invading cocks.

I didn't care what Mistress Siobhan had instructed. I needed to cum, and edict or not, I would. However, some small part of me continued to obey because no matter how loud I squealed or how hard and fast I pumped my hips, I couldn't tip off the edge and climax. My mind had spun away into a universe where I was only aware of the exquisitely painful, maddeningly slow, delicious sensations the twin dildos caused in my lower love holes.

"I'd squeal and buck, and pant, "Mistress, please," then squeal, buck and plead again. The crowd began chanting, "Make her cum, Make Her Cum, Make Her Cum," louder and louder.

"Do you want our gorgeous, submissive two-fuck-holed slut to cum and end the show?" Siobhan asked the adoring crowd. Half the crowd yelled, "Yes!" as the rest shouted, "No!" "Well? What's it to be? Fortunately, as she finished that question, I squealed with denied pleasure again. And mercifully, those shouting "Yes" overrode those yelling "No" this time.

"The yeas have it," Siobhan said, turning the machine up. The extra friction over my overstimulated G-spot caused my climax to begin, but when Siobhan placed the vibrating wand on my clit and whispered, "You may cum, my darling Katie slut." I squealed, drew a huge breath, groaned deeper and louder than I knew I could, and then squealed again. My hips must have been a blur because I pumped my pussy up at the twin cocks as fast as possible.

Suddenly, everything seemed to freeze, and my muscles locked into a rictus. Then as I held my sexy ass as far off the table as my binds allowed, I felt the cocks move out and in one more time and squealed endlessly as my pussy contracted and, for the first time ever, squirted.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" The crowd exhaled as fluids gushed around the cock from my fluttering open and shut pussy.

Siobhan pulled the dildos out of me, leaving me exposed and gasping for a few moments so the crowd could enjoy a final look before hitting the switch that rotated the platform. When we were behind the stage and in the performer's room, she removed my blindfold, then moved aside so the two muscle dudes could move the fucking machine.

After they'd left, she moved back between my lewdly spread thighs and began stroking my shapely inner thighs and toned tummy. "You were so good, my gorgeous little subby slut," she crooned. "Mommie's very happy with you, and now she's going to give the right royal rogering you're so desperately craving."

Mommie? I wondered. Woman, I'm old enough to be your mother!

However, her use of that word and slow sensual stroking made me percolate again, and my hips undulated in time with her strokes. "Please, Mommie," I pleaded. "I need to orgasm again. Will you help me?" Slipping two fingers inside my tiny, tight pussy, Siobhan lowered her mouth onto my thick clit and sucked it into her mouth before lashing it with her tongue. "Yes, Mommie," I moaned. "That feels so good!"

I felt tap tap tap on my G-spot, then Siobhan's tongue circled my clitoris. And I felt tap tap tap on my G-spot, and my eyes closed and ...Flicker: image: Liz's fingers slide over my clitoris and into my soaking pussy. ...I felt tap tap tap on my G-spot, and my eyes closed, ...Flicker: image: I felt Liz's mouth descend onto my throbbing, hard clitoris. ...then Siobhan's tongue circled my clitoris, and ...Flicker: image: Liz's fingernail scrapes over my G-spot and, ...I felt tap tap tap on my G-spot, ...Flicker: image: Then, satisfied I was ready, Liz stood and positioned a thick strap-on cock at my entrance, and I moan as she slowly forced it deep inside me.

My hips arched up, and I howled as another stupendous orgasm crashed over me. "Good girl, slut Katie," Siobhan hummed, unaware I'd climaxed to a suppressed memory of my second therapy session, not what she was doing. "Mommie's going to fuck you now."

I opened my eyes and saw Siobhan positioning what seemed to me to be a massive fake cock against my entrance, "No!" I protested weakly, my hips already rising to meet the massive intruder. Yes! Siobhan insisted. "It will hurt!" I moaned as the cock's head spread my pussy lips. Yes, it will, and you'll love every second of that hurt. "Gawd!" I groaned as my pussy's sphincter gave way under Siobhan's relentless attack, and the cock slid inside me. Good girl, slut Katie, Siobhan cooed. When you're ready, push your hips up at my cock, and I'll give you the rogering you've craved for so long.

I lay there staring at the massive thing inside my vagina as my pussy spasmed around it until my eyes rolled back, and I groaned.

"So good," I purred, as my pussy rose to accept more of Siobhan's cock. Giggling, Siobhan said, You're the biggest slut I know, Katie. Her face turned serious, and she added, Now, beg your Mommie to fuck you!

I had to have more of that thing inside. I had to. Never before have I felt so deliciously full. My husband's cock is thick and fills me nicely. Johnny's cock is as thick as Sean's and a little longer, so it feels delicious inside me, too. But this thing, lawd! It felt like it was splitting me in half, and as my pussy rose to meet it, it rubbed gloriously across my G-spot. "Please, Mommie," I begged. "Fuck me with your big cock."

"Fuck, Katie," Siobhan marvelled, "You are such a magnificent slut! Every other first-timer on this thing squealed like a bitch when I forced it into her cunt. You? You're begging me for it. So beg, slut Katie. Beg your Mommie to fuck you with her big cock!

"Please, Mommie," I moaned. "Your daughter needs your big cock to fuck her cunt (I surprised myself with my word's coarseness because I'd never typically use either of those words.)." You'll do anything I ask so that I will? "Yes, Mommie." Good, because my other daughter wants to taste you after I'm done with you.

The remaining restraint under my lush breasts prevented me from moving very far, but I lifted and dropped my hips as far as it allowed, trying to get more of Siobhan's cock inside me. The pressure splitting me apart and the intense rubbing on my G-spot had me gagging for more, and I begged, "Please, Mommie. Take away the remaining restraint so I can respond better to you fucking me."

Siobhan released that strap, and Caoimhe undid the cuffs holding my hands. My hands moved to my sexily lush breasts, and I tweaked and pulled my nipples as Siobhan thrust the gigantic cock into me.

"Sit on this slut's face," Siobhan instructed Caoimhe, and Caoimhe, whose pussy was already dripping, settled onto my lips. Tilting my head, I eagerly tasted the young woman's flavours. Tangy, with an undertone of sweetness, Caoimhe tasted divine on my tongue.

One of my two lovers pushed my hands off my nipples and took possession of them, and pinched and twisted harder than I could have myself. Reacting to the sweet pain from my breast nubs, I squealed into the pussy on my mouth and climaxed again. My squealing breath blasted across Caoimhe's clit, and her squeal matched mine as she joined me in an orgasm.