The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, I couldn't say why I was an expert fellatrix, so I giggled and said, "Who says I've never had sex? It's only that I haven't found the right man to give my virginity to before tonight."

Sean and I did have a romantic moment then because he moved up and kissed my lips despite his semen still dripping from my face. Sean huskily said, "I'm honoured you chose me to be your first, Katie. I've lusted after you for years, but you never once gave me the time of day. Otherwise, I would have done this with you years ago."

And that was why I had kept Sean at a distance. I would have let him have me in an instant. But then Dad would have found out, I'd be grounded for life, and Sean would be fearfully looking over his shoulder lest my father followed through on his threat to kill him.

I decided my best course of action was to remain silent. It worked because instead of waiting for an answer, Sean kissed me again and went back down on me. He was good. Damned good! Of course, it may have been that Sean was the first man to have tasted me, so I had nothing but my mother's and sisters' tongues to compare.

First, Sean spread my pussy lips and tongued my entrance and slit. Next, he pulled my clit hood back and sucked on and swirled his tongue over my clit. Then he reached across my rounded tummy and tweaked my nipples. It was divine, and I swiftly climaxed.

After my orgasm, Sean moved higher, and we exchanged soft kisses until the feel of his throbbing manhood on my thigh made me push my hips and pussy up at him. Taking my hint, Sean moved between my thighs and positioned his cock against my entrance and gently pushed in until he felt my hymen's resistance. Then smiling gently at me, he asked, "You ready to become a woman, Katie?"

"Will it hurt?" I asked fearfully. Only a little, Sean honestly answered. Your hymen seems relatively thin, so I think it'll break easily. "Then make me a woman, lover, please." I pleaded.

Sean pressed forwards firmly, and my hymen put up no fight, readily parting before his rampant cock. All I felt was a sharp pinch as my future husband's cock ploughed deeply into my fresh earth. I gasped when my hymen broke, so Sean held still until he felt my hips tentatively push up at him. Three more slow press forwards and pullbacks, and Sean was buried to the hilt inside me.

Again, he held still, waiting for me to become accustomed to having him inside me. But he began thrusting into me when I lifted my knees and wrapped my legs around his hips. I'm not sure if I have words adequate to explain how his penis felt sliding inside my pussy other than to say I felt rapturous. Sean's cock seemed to glide over zillions of tiny nerve endings, all sending messages of pure pleasure and ecstasy to my brain.

I'd lost control and didn't have any clue what I was doing. All I knew was that I needed more needed, this handsome, gorgeous man inside me to, using a forbidden word, fuck me! 'Yes!' My mind screamed. 'Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!' But although I screamed that in my mind, my mouth only made mewling, gasping and panting sounds.

My hips began to rise to meet Sean's thrusts, and soon, I was using my legs to pull him into me as I drove my pussy up at his invading cock. My entire world had become a never-ending series of micro orgasms, each growing on the previous, until I felt Sean shudder and jerk, his big cock suddenly swelling and lengthening inside me. He roared as he erupted sperm into my no longer virgin pussy. His semen splashing over my cervix and coating the walls of my vagina crashed me into an extreme climax, and I screamed into his shoulder, where I was biting until I passed out.

Sean was still inside me when I came to, but my pussy spasmed and pushed his deflated penis out. Looking at me and smiling, Sean kissed my plump lips and whispered, "Welcome to womanhood, Katie Shephard. Know that I will always treasure being your first lover."

We made love several more times that night until sometime after midnight, my pussy became too sore to continue.

So, that was the story of my deflowering, but of course, with the celebrated Katie Ashley Shephard luck, I was in the nine percent that got pregnant whilst being on the pill. Katie Ashley Muggleton stats: Number of times she's had penetrative sex: 1. Number of pregnancies: 1. Batting average: 1. Lucky me, right?"

Six weeks after that lone night, I ate breakfast and immediately threw it up. Everything I put in my mouth until midday came instantly back up. By mid-afternoon, I felt okay and was able to hold down a late lunch and dinner. The cycle repeated over the next two days.

On the third day I'd vomited, my mother followed me into the bathroom and said, "If I didn't know better, Katie, I'd say you were pregnant. When I was pregnant with you and your sisters, I was like you are now precisely. I do know better, don't I, Miss Shephard?"

"I'm eighteen, Mom," I tried to growl. "I can have sex whenever and with whoever I want."

Mom shook her head, "Not if you want to continue living unmarried under this roof, Katie, you can't," she denied. "You know your father's feelings about sex before marriage."

"Yet he has sex with all of us, Mom. Isn't that a tad hypocritical?"

"Your father is teaching his daughters how to serve a sexually dominant man so you can take your place at your man's feet as you ought to be. I have served your father faithfully for twenty-five years, Katie, as my mother has done for my father for twenty-five more than that. How many of your friend's parents are divorced, Katie? Versus how many of your cousins, aunts, and uncles are? Divorce is rare in our family compared to the rest of the world, Katie. So rare as to be almost non-existent. Delinquency, alcoholism, drug addiction and law-breaking are rarer still. Can the families of any of your friends say the same?

"No, my daughter, your father's family's methods speak for themselves, and I will not have you disparage him. So, Miss Katie Ashley Shephard, I repeat, I do know better, don't I?"

Sobbing, I bitterly said, "You and Dad went away for my birthday, Mom. You forgot when it was, as you always do. On the nights of their respective eighteenth birthdays, Dad took Erica and Irene to dinner in a limousine and brought them home after a sumptuous meal. Then he took them to your marital bed and made love to them as you watched and helped, ensuring they knew they were loved and supported when they were made women.

"For the third year in a row, you forgot when my birthday was, Mom. And you and Dad took a trip to Germany. So I took things into my own hands, literally, I guess, and made love with the man I want to be my husband forever. I'm on the pill, which you know because you took me to the doctor to have them prescribed, hoping to ensure no accidents happened. So if I'm pregnant, I guess I'm just one of the lucky ones."

"We will speak no more about this, Miss Katie, until I've gotten a pregnancy test kit," my mother said haughtily. "You'd better pray that it comes back negative, Katie. Because if you're pregnant, there will be hell to pay from your father."

And, of course, we all know what happened next! However, I will categorically state that I have no complaints or regrets about how my life with Sean has turned out. And I would not change one single thing up to the time this narrative began.

The above took ages for you to read and even for me to write, but it passed through my mind in a flash.

I thought about what to tell my daughter about the night her father deflowered me but decided that a simple description of what happened and why would cover what she wanted to know.

When I finished that tale, Kristy sat up and said, "Well, that wasn't anything like I imagined, Mom! It wasn't horrid as some of my friends have described, but neither was it sweet and loving as I imagined it would be. In fact, it was almost clinical. It was like you made a conscious decision to lose your virginity to piss Poppa off, and Dad was a convenient hard cock to use to do it.

"You're right, Kristy. That's precisely why I did it. That was the first and only time I deliberately disobeyed your grandfather. However, I'd fancied your Dad since third grade, and he really was the man I wanted, still want, to be married to for the rest of my life. So, although getting pregnant by him caused much short-term angst, it turned out as romantically as you dreamed because your father has fancied me for as long as I have him."

Kristy smiled against my breast as she thought about what I'd said, but then she turned her head and suckled my nipple as she stroked and twisted the other more firmly.

My pussy instantly reacted by flooding pussy juice, but I forced my hand between her lips and my breasts and pointed out, "Your brother's home. Given he's likely to come barging in here at any time, it's probably better we don't begin something he might catch us doing."

"Spoilsport," Kristy giggled as she got up and put her clothes back on.

I woke up on Wednesday morning surprisingly calm. I ate a leisurely breakfast, tidied and dusted, and then, nearing my appointment time, dressed appropriately for a lunch date with the girls, and drove to East Brisbane in time for my appointment. Strangely, although Liz closed and locked the door and shuttered the blinds, I didn't feel nervous.

Once the blinds were closed, Liz turned and then, smiling at me, dropped her black maxi dress to the floor, revealing that she was gloriously naked underneath it. Holding her hand out, Liz smiled again and said, "Edgar's waiting for you, Katie. Shall we meet him in his office?"

Nonplussed but still serene, I took her hand and glided with her to Edgar's clinic room. When Liz opened the door, I saw the room was darkened, with only flickering candles lighting the room. I could smell incense burning and a soft undertone of potpourri.

Still strangely unfazed by the situation, I moved smoothly into the room and crossed to the couch, where I reclined on my right side, leaning on my elbow and smiling at Edgar.

"Good to see you again, Katie," Edgar said. "How have the cravings been?"

"During the day, Edgar," I almost hummed, feeling the heat rising in my pussy. "No problems at all. Even at night, I don't feel any urge to smoke. But first thing every morning, I wake up desperate for a fag."

Edgar waited for Liz to kneel before me and offer grapes and a glass of red wine. Then he said, "And did you light up, or were you able to manage the craving and abstain?"

"The first morning," I replied after absently accepting the glass and sipping. "I lit up, but then I endured a terrifying flashback of our previous session and quickly stubbed it out."

"The vision was terrifying, Katie? Or do you mean that it was terrifying that you could not stop the flashback?" Edgar asked.

"The latter, Edgar," I clarified after allowing Liz to place a peeled grape into my mouth.

"So, to ensure I have the facts correct, you're saying that in the four weeks that you have been coming to see me to cure your nicotine addiction, you have smoked half a cigarette only on two occasions and lit one up before putting stubbing it out without taking even one drag?"

"That's right, Edgar," I replied, accepting another grape.

"That's an impressive recovery, Katie. Don't you think? A tribute to my practices and your willingness to allow my suggestions to implant as deeply as they have."

Liz knelt before me, expectantly wanting a kiss, and I couldn't see why not, so I cupped her head with my palm and kissed her small, plump lips. After that kiss, I decided I liked it and kissed her again. That kiss deepened into a succulent French kiss, and the heat in my nether regions grew exponentially.

Edgar chuckled, "As much as it amuses me to see sworn enemies making passionate love, I still have to complete Katie's addiction treatment. Liz, if you don't mind, kneel back on the floor until I say you can move, please."

Liz moved apart from me, and Edgar took out his pendant and set it swinging. He intoned, "Watch the swinging pendant, Katie. You feel your body growing heavy. You're tired, so tired that you can't keep your eyes open, and listening only to my voice, you... sleep."

I drifted for an unknown time until I heard Edgar saying, "You will remain in your hypnotic trance, Katie. But you will hear and see what you and I are saying and doing. You will be able to respond verbally to any and all questions. Do you understand what I want, Katie?"

"Yes," I monotonically answered.

"Tell me about your flashbacks, Katie." I explained the various episodes I'd experienced. "Have you divined the purpose of these flashbacks yet?" Edgar asked. "I didn't realise they had a purpose," I replied. "I thought they were simply remembered events." "You disappoint me, Katie," Edgar sighed. "Now you know the flickered images serve a purpose. Can you divine their purpose?"

I thought about it and had another 'lightbulb moment'. "They show me that I am free to love and make love as I see fit, not as my father and husband have made me.

"Very good, Katie," Edgar smiled. "What else?"

"That I'm not only a submissive slut but can be a dominant Mistress, too."

"And why would I want to do that? After all, you were happy as you were, weren't you?

"I often felt melancholy, Edgar," I admitted. "Feeling like I should have done more with my life."

"And you should have, Katie," Edgar pointed out. "A straight-A student that never took even one uni subject? I'd call that a waste, wouldn't you?"

"I would," I admitted.

"Tell me why you think I wanted to change you from being solely submissive?"

"To set me free."

"Good," Edgar smiled. "What do you think of how I've set the room up today?"

"I think it feels decadently sensual, Edgar," I replied. "That and how Liz is acting has me pretty turned on."

"Do you think you should do something about that?" He asked.

"What do you think I should do?" I questioned.

"That is up to you, Katie," Edgar grinned. "Do you wish to submit to Ms Donnelly again?" He placed some handcuffs and a knee-spreader bar on his desk. "Or would you like to take the dominant role and fuck her with this?" He put a strap-on harness beside the other items. The harness' 'cock' had to be at least a thick eight inches long.

Standing, I shed my clothes and picked up the harness. Stepping into the straps, I eased the shorter double end into my squelchingly hot pussy and did up the straps to hold it tightly in place.

"Liz has been anticipating this event since I told her it was a possibility on Monday, Katie," Edgar assured me. "Like you, Liz is mostly submissive but can readily switch to dominance when the need arises. She's almost literally dripping pussy juices because she's wanted you to do this to her since you first came to the clinic. Therefore, there's no need for you to be gentle, Katie. Hold your big cock in your hand, shove it in this slut's cunt, and make her yours."

"Kneel on the couch, slut," I demanded of Liz. "Spread your knees as wide as possible and prepare to receive your Mistress' cock."

However, even as tall as I am and with Liz kneeling, I couldn't reach her dripping pussy with my 'cock'. I growled at her to kneel on the floor with her overly generous watermelon breasts resting on the couch. Then grateful for the many squats Patrick has made me do, I bent my knees, positioned my 'cock' at her entrance and pushed its glans inside her. Moving my hands to her hips, I snarled, "Take this, slut!" and pulled her pussy back towards me as I ripped my hips forward, viciously shoving my 'big cock' into her soaking pussy.

"Oomph," Liz grunted as my pelvis hit her toned ass. I pulled all but the glans out of her slippery pu... "cunt", I told myself firmly. I pulled all but the glans out of her slippery cunt, smacked her ass and jammed back in again. "Oomph," Liz grunted as my pelvis slammed against her. Then, "Oomph! Oomph! Oomph!" Each 'oomph' was interspersed with a loud smack as I alternated stinging slaps on either side of her bottom.

Hearing Liz panting, moaning and groaning as I pounded her wet cunt had me hotter than a metre from Hades' furnaces. The best part was that every time I slammed into her, the double end of my 'cock' was forced deep into my pussy, and the crown that prevented it from entering me too far instead of pushing into Liz, pressed deliciously against my clitoris. Then, as I pulled out of Liz's grasping cunt, the end inside me slid back, too, creating a seductive, sensual feeling of being fucked as I fucked Liz.

"Gawd, yes, Mistress Katie Slut, fuck this whore like the piece of cunt meat she is," Liz implored.

The strange juxtaposition of Mistress and Slut sent contradicting, swirling signals to my already overloaded synapses, and I screamed as I orgasmed. At the same time, I fucked Liz's hot, tight cunt harder and smacked her tight buns viciously, and her climax scream competed with mine for vocal ascendency.

After Liz stopped bucking under my thrusting cock, I staggered around her and collapsed on the couch. Liz stayed bent over the couch, idly playing with her now gaping pussy as she stared at me, smiling. "I knew you could do it, Katie. I knew you had it in you to be a true switch. You can now be what your lover needs you to be instead of always submitting to their whims. Practice your domination, Katie. Use it whenever you can, and you'll find your life is so much fuller and richer, and maybe you can begin using your intelligence instead of being a rich man's flutter piece.

Liz moved and helped me out of the harness, and then she pulled my hips to the edge of the couch and pushed my knees apart. Leaning forward, she lapped at my flooding pussy and flicked my clit with her tongue. I experienced another petite orgasm before I heard Edgar's commanding voice say, "And, sleep, Katie." and I drifted away.

I awoke to see Edgar and Liz casually chatting while waiting for me to arise from my trance. Feeling calm and proud of myself, I walked across to Liz, kissed her surprised lips and said, "Thank you for my second orgasm, honey. If you'd like to play away from your work, give me a call because I'd like to explore dominating you more."

I put my hand out towards Edgar, "Edgar, your methods will put you in jail, but I will admit that they have done wondrous things for me. I will call you if my nicotine cravings return, but for now, even your planted suggestions in my psyche will not make me return unless I decide to."

Edgar smiled and replied, "I told you from the beginning, Katie, that I could not 'make' you do anything you did not want to do. You returned because you needed what my secretary and I could do for you, and you knew it. Go with my blessing, and if there's anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to call. And don't forget to give me a five-star rating on Google!"

Casually putting my dress on, I walked out to my car and went home.

The rest of the day was uneventful, although I did corner Johnny and ask what had him so excited a couple of days ago that he barged into my room without knocking and caught me with Juana.

He told me that the meeting with The Lions coaching staff had gone well, but they thought his future lay in developing his ruck skills and only going forward to rest. Which meant he had to bulk up and improve his aerial work to be better under the high ball. When Johnny asked, the coaches said they were prepared to put as much work in with him as he was prepared to put into himself. So, with a clear path forward, my son felt his chances of being re-signed at the season's end had improved markedly.

That made my son happy, which, of course, made me happy.

Thursday and Friday passed uneventfully. Kristy and I remained discreet and hadn't experimented further. But after visiting Edgar's clinic for my final appointment, I wanted to experiment with a few things. First, I wanted to get Juana over again and practice playing Mistress. Then I needed to decide if I would finally seduce my best friend, Cath. And if I would, how would I do it, and what things did I want her to experience?