The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lawd, Mom," Kristy said, blushing as deeply as I, "Like I want anyone to know that I happily sucked off a complete stranger through a glory hole!"

Pointing at the now empty circular slots, I innocently asked, "Is that what they are?"

Laughing, my daughter responded, "You know, Mom? Sometimes I wonder about your apparent naivety. But then you say something like that, and I realize you truly are an innocent."

The two guys that had been in the rooms were standing in the hall on either side of our room's door when we exited. I tried to push past the one to the left to return to the store, but he wouldn't budge. "Excuse me," I asked, but he still wouldn't move. "Excuse me," I said louder and tried to push past, but he held his ground and said, "You give good head, but what about your pussies? Are they as nice to be in as your slut mouths? I bet they are, and me and Stan here are going to find out!" Then he tried to push me back into the room.

"Mom!" My daughter yelped from behind me. I turned to see her desperately slapping Stan's groping hands away from her ass.

I shudder to think what might have happened before my last session with Edgar and Liz, or even if I'd been alone, especially with the man using the 's' word. However, when I saw Stan trying to grope my daughter, I saw red. Using what my father had made us practice over and over, I hit the man accosting me in his solar plexus with my palm's heel. Then I turned and, with the same hand held rigidly flat, chopped Stan in the throat. Kristy followed that by kneeing him in the balls, and he went down clutching them and groaning.

I turned back toward my assaulter and saw Betty holding the curtain back. "That does it, Stan, Eric," she snarled. "Get the fuck out of my store. With you two fucking arseholes doing this shit, it's no wonder our female patrons never return. Get out, and if I ever see your sorry asses in here again, I'm calling the cops! Get out, get out now, and I really mean, get the fuck out, right this second!"

Mumbling something about ungrateful sluts, Eric helped the still whimpering Stan to his feet, and the two stumbled past Betty and out into the store.

Frowning worriedly at how we'd react, Betty asked, "You two okay? They didn't molest or rape you or anything? Unfortunately, I forgot they were down here. Usually, they're up the top bumming each other and whoever else will let them do it. Otherwise, I would have warned you."

Before I could frame my response, Kristy, giggling nervously, burst out, "We gave them a blowjob each, and they wanted more. But Mom took care of that quick smart."

I knew it was only the adrenaline rush from our near assault speaking, but I still winced at my daughter blurting out we'd given two strangers blowjobs. Nobody but us and, I guess, Stan and Eric needed to know about that!

"I'm glad someone finally took those two arseholes to task," Betty stated emphatically. "The others they've tried it with all ran away without putting in a complaint. I don't think they ever got a woman to follow through and fuck them, but they never stop trying."

Betty moved aside so we get enter the store. I guess she thought we'd leave immediately, so she was a little slow to follow me back to the vibrator section. Blushing embarrassedly, I indicated the two items I wanted. The same ones the earlier couple bought. Kristy stared at me goggle-eyed but blessedly remained silent as I listened to Betty's suggestions and bought two more dildos of varying lengths and widths to use in the harness as well as some lube and cleaner.

Paying for my bounty, I said goodbye to Betty and walked to my car. I went to put the shopping bag in the backseat, but Kristy grabbed it and wouldn't give it up. Shrugging, I started the car and drove us home.

Kristy remained silent until we got home and went up to my room. Then sitting cross-legged on my bed, she dumped the bag's contents out. Separating the harness and its two extra 'cocks' from the rest, she put them aside and gestured at them, "I get what these are for, Mom," she said. "But who are you going to use them on? It's not me, as I'm still a virgin. I doubt Dad will let you use it on him, so who? Johnny says you were 'entertaining' a female friend when he came home the other day. Are you planning on screwing her with this?" She held the strap-on up.

When I didn't respond, she held the clitoral stimulator up and said, "I know what the other is, but what the heck is this? What does it do?"

Giggling, I said, "Here, I'll show you." I put the batteries in the remote, then told Kristy to strip to her underwear. She did, and I slid the vibrator inside then and positioned it over her entrance, slit and clit and then snugged her panties into place. Picking up the stimulator's remote, I turned it to its lowest setting and switched it on.

Kristy's hands flew to her full C-cups, and she pinched her nipples, "Oh!" She yipped as the vibrator sent low-grade pulses of pleasure onto her clit and into her pussy. Turning the stimulator higher caused my daughter to climb onto the bed and lie back with her knees up and spread. "Ohhh," she sighed as she kneaded and tweaked her lusciously big breasts.

A few more notches higher, and Kristy moaned continuously as her hips undulated up at the vibrations as if to meet her lover's thrusting cock. "That feels so good, Mom," my daughter sighed as I ramped the vibrator's intensity even higher.

I watched my daughter's writhing body until I could stand my arousal no more. Then, dropping my maxi dress to the floor, all that I wore, I climbed between her shapely legs and leaned forward to rest on my hand. Resting on the arm I'd placed beside her shoulder, I kissed Kristy's lushly pouting, flushed lips. Her mouth opened, and she softly moaned as she accepted my probing tongue inside.

Pushing my daughter's hand off her left nipple, I took ownership and insistently tweaked, twisted and pulled it as I French kissed her. Then feeling her arousal swiftly peaking, I moved, kissing down my daughter's softly curved tummy until I reached her panties.

Taking her panties elastic between my teeth, I pulled them down. Kristy felt what I was doing, helped me take her thong off, and then tossed it aside. I peeled the clit stimulator off my daughter's soaking pussy and gazed upon her dark-pink flushed vulva, and marvelled, 'Katie Ashley Muggleton, you are heading into no-no land. You're going down on your daughter!'

Smiling at Kristy, I waited until she imploringly reached her hand towards me and begged, "Please, Mom. Please!"

Moving slowly and deliberately, I arched my lusciously curved bottom into the air and lowered my mouth onto my daughter's --'Cunt!' My mind reminded me --cunt and kissed her labia.

"Oh, Gawd, Mom," she moaned as her hands found my beautiful head and tried to guide me onto her clit.

Ignoring her, I kissed along her pussy lips before lapping at her entrance, delighting in the sweet nectar pooling there. My daughter smelt sweet, fresh and a tad musky as her reinvigorated arousal swamped the older fluids from our earlier adventures.

Feeling under her perineum, I daringly found my daughter's tiny rosebud as I kissed and licked along her labia and onto her love button. Kristy bucked as I sucked her clit into my voracious mouth, and her thighs clamped shut around my ears.

Revelling in the new sensation of tonguing my daughter's cunt, and made deaf by her clamped thighs, I didn't hear my bedroom door open and close. The first I knew someone had joined us was when I felt strong hands on my hips, and a rampantly erect cock gliding into my soppingly wet and tight cunt.

Seeing her brother ploughing my willing furrow open, Kristy squeaked, but when I swirled my tongue over and around her thick clitoris, she accepted his presence, closed her eyes, groaned with pleasure, and orgasmed on my tongue.

As I gently kissed my daughter's now sensitive clit, waiting for her peak to settle so I could begin driving her to a new one, I concentrated on the delightful sensation of my son thrusting into my tiny, sweet pussy. All too soon for me to cum, I felt his big cock expand in my tight pussy and my slippery insides being coated with his spend.

The exquisite sensation of his semen squirting onto my cervix was enough to topple me into a minor orgasm, but I was left unrequited. Fortunately, with the vigour of youth, Johnny only softened briefly before I felt his huge cock stiffen inside me again. Pushing me flat on his sister, my son rested on his hands and began vigorously fucking me.

Kristy kept her eyes closed, but she lifted her knees and wrapped her legs around my mid-back under my armpits and ground her pussy up at my firm breasts. Shifting under Johnny's weight, I pushed back so I could grasp my breast and squeeze it. Then, using the increased hardness squeezing my breast tight gave me, I rubbed my nipple over my daughter's clit.

Kristy swiftly peaked again, and she lifted into a half-crunch and watched her brother ploughing my divine furrow with her eyes wide.

Johnny was close again, and I was almost there, but I couldn't quite make the leap into orgasmic bliss. Kristy smiled as I panted and mewled, then clasped my nipple and squeezed it before saying, "Cum for us, our sexy little Mommie slut!"

My orgasmic scream blasted Johnny into his climax, and he filled my tight cunt with his squirming sperm.

Exhausted, I collapsed onto my daughter. She lay under me, stroking my hair and face, telling me it would be okay. But I fell asleep wondering how the heck I was supposed to look at my children in the eyes, knowing that I'd let them both have me simultaneously, and they knew the other had bedded me.

The End of Part 5.

Chapter 6: Cath's Birthday Party coming next.