The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking about what I wanted to do with those two women, once again, had me worried that I was turning into a 'big old dyke' as my daughter had so grossly described it, so I was determined to let my son take me the first time he showed an interest. Unfortunately, he seemed more interested in playing with Gina, Jennifer and Charmaine than me. Not that I could blame him. Three nubile teenagers, all willing to have sex together as well as with him --who wouldn't prefer that over one-on-one sex with his aging mother?

Saturday came, and surprisingly, Kristy asked if she could go with me to watch her brother play. I asked her why because she rarely attended his games any more. She explained that she wanted to support him in his fight to remain a listed Lions player.

Dressing warmly, we headed to Southport (another team called The Sharks) to watch Johnny play. The Lions won again, but although I thought he played better than he did against Redlands, my son was still mostly ineffectual in the ruck, and when playing up forward, Johnny missed all three set shots he had for goal. Two of them missed everything, resulting in no score.

Trying to maintain a confident demeanour, I waited for my son to exit the changeroom. Unfortunately, Johnny realised he hadn't done anything to improve his chances of remaining listed and seemed despondent.

Not knowing how to cheer him up or what to say to make him feel better, I tried a hoary cliché, "Buck up, boyo," I chirped. "There's always next week's game!"

"Not if I keep playing like crap, there won't be," Johnny said discouragedly. "Maybe I should give it up and concentrate on my photography."

With my eyes flashing, I took my son's hand and made him face me. Then I snarled, "Thomas Peter Muggleton, you will quit this whining, self-piteous snivelling immediately! Or so help me, I will put you over my knee right now and whale the tar out of your backside. You are not a quitter! And you will not even consider a career change until you have done all you can do to be re-signed. You have dreamed of being an AFL player since you first began playing at only five years old, and I will not let you walk away without even a fight!

"You've had a recent growth spurt, and it's taking your body time to grow the extra muscle you need for proper coordination. Plus, you're playing an entirely new position, and that takes time to adjust to. So, lift your head and look to the skies, not at the ground ten centimetres ahead of you. Dream big, plan well, train, practice, and try hard, and you never know what might happen!"

I don't know who was more shocked by my vehement public chastisement of my son --Johnny, Kristy or myself. But I did notice Johnny's coach smiling and giving me a thumbs up as he walked past my son's back.

Johnny stared at me for what seemed like a long time as Kristy held her breath, waiting for her brother to explode. Then he looked bashfully at the ground, and a little smile played over his lips. "You know, Mom? You're pretty hot when you're all fired up!"

Well, how on earth was I supposed to respond to that? I didn't. Instead, I huffed, then asked, "Are you coming home tonight?"

Johnny grinned and said, "Nah. I've got a hot date in bubbling water with Gina and friends."

Of course, I wouldn't mind that date, too, so I couldn't blame him for choosing that over coming home. But I couldn't resist pretending to be disappointed he wouldn't be home, so I tartly said, "Well, if your girlfriend and her loose friends mean more to you than your family, go right ahead and stay away."

I think Johnny believed I was serious for a second, but then he saw the tease in my eyes and grinned, "Aww, Mom. You just want to be next to naked with Charmaine and Jennifer again, and you're jealous!"

Scandalised, Kristy said, "What do you mean 'next to naked'? And who the heck are Charmaine and Jennifer? And when did this 'naked with' event happen?"

"No one who matters, and never you mind!" I said primly, snugging my coat tightly around me. "Kristy, are we going to stand here in the cold all day, or are we going home?"

On the way home, my mind kept supplying me with salacious images of Gina, Jennifer and Charmaine and some of the things I'd done in and around Gina's parent's hot tub, and I became almost unbearably aroused. Then, as we got about halfway home, I spotted a new adult store in the shopping complex we were passing. On an impulse, I turned around and parked outside the venue.

Kristy looked at me, mystified and asked, "Mom? What are we doing?"

"I've never been inside an adult store before, have you?" Kristy shook her head. "Let's go and have a look then," I suggested enthusiastically.

My latest episode with Liz Donnelly gave me some ideas about what I wanted to do with Juana and perhaps Cath when I saw them next.

"It's a sex store!" Kristy hissed. "Do you really want to go in there?"

"Yeah. Why not?" I giggled, getting out of the car.

Kristy hesitatingly followed me, so when she got close, I took her hand and dragged her after me into the store. Entering, I saw the counter to our right and instantly recognised the hefty Asian girl with the enormous bosom behind it.

"Betty!" I gasped.

"Oh, hello, it's you," Betty inanely said as she blushed embarrassedly.

Kristy tugged on my hand, dragged me away from the counter, and suspiciously asked, "How do you know that fat girl?"

"We were chatting at the station when we were both waiting for a train," I replied before remembering that Kristy didn't know anything about my night with Frank at the sex club.

"When did you ever last catch a train?" Kristy wonderingly asked. "You've always said you never get on public transport because you get groped every time you do."

"Let's not worry about that at the moment," I said, trying to put Kristy off her enquiries.

Looking around and seeing that we stood in the sexy lingerie section, Kristy agreed, but her intonation meant I'd be grilled further about it when we got home.

Picking up a bra and panty set, Kristy pointed out the gap for a woman's nipples and that it was crotchless. Scandalised, she said, "Why would anyone wear something like this?"

Feeling naughty and wanting to tease her, I giggled, "To titillate their father."

Kristy looked at me, shocked, then realising I was teasing, she giggled and replied, "I don't know if it would titillate him or shock him into a heart attack!"

Blushing and wondering if I was committing to too much, I whispered, "There's a really nice lacy pink one right there next to the one you're touching. Why don't you take it and try it on? If it fits, I'll buy it for you."

Scandalised, Kristy blushed deeper than me and whispered back, "I couldn't wear something like that!"

"Okay, I will then," I replied in my normal voice, picking out the one further back with a bigger cup size.

"No, you don't," my daughter hissed, snatching the set out of my hand and putting it back. "If you pay for it, I'll have this."

Deciding I'd already committed myself to letting her wear it before her father, I took the bigger cupped set off the rack again. "Maybe we could both wear one for your father to see."

"Oh, wow, Mom! That would be so hot," Kristy breathlessly said. "So you've decided to help me seduce Dad?"

I grinned, "No. I've decided to let you titillate him by wearing nipple-less and crotchless underwear where he can see."

"You're so mean," Kristy huffed before taking my hand and dragging me across to Betty. "I'd like to try these on," she stated. "And how do you know my mother?"

Glancing quickly at me, Betty blushed and replied, "We were waiting for the same train and got to talking, that's all."

"That's no reason for you to be embarrassed about Mom seeing you again," my daughter said shrewdly. "Something else happened. I know it. What was it? Why was Mom even at the station? She never uses public transport."

Betty gathered her courage, folded her arms under her ample bosom, and, as much as a shorter woman can stare haughtily down at a taller one, stated, "I have no idea why your mother was at the station. Nor could I care less. But she was there when I was, and whilst we were there, we chatted. Now the changeroom is there on the left. Please leave your underwear on when trying the garment."

Glaring at us both, Kristy stomped to the changeroom, snatched the door open and stepped inside. I looked at Betty, shrugged, mouthed, 'Teenagers,' and walked to where my daughter was.

Opening the door a sliver, I peeked in to see Kristy had ignored Betty's instruction to keep her underwear on and was naked. Marvelling at my daughter's lusciously curvy figure as she put the garments on, I fought against that familiar tingle and tried to remain calm. But when Kristy turned to face me, and I saw her puffy taupe-coloured nipples and her thick clitoris playing peek-a-boo through her bra and panty set, the tingle skipped immediately to wet heat in my pussy.

Looking over my shoulder, I saw that Betty was involved in talking to a couple about various vibrators and dildos and slipped inside the changeroom. Pressing my body against Kristy's nearly naked one, I kissed her wide, pouting lips and found her thick clit with my fingers. Then, letting my fingers slide along her pussy lips, I swirled them around her entrance as I thumbed her love button.

Kristy froze as my fingers slid onto her pussy, but when she felt my thumb on her clit, she moaned into my mouth and lifted her hips to meet my descending fingers. Working swiftly to bring my daughter to a climax, I touched my tongue to the corner of her mouth and lightly brushed across her lips. Simultaneously, I took her exposed nipple between my thumb and forefinger and squeezed and twisted it firmly before pulling it away from her body.

"Ohhh, Gawd, Mom," my daughter moaned as a gentle orgasm caused her to shudder on my fingers.

Bringing her fingers to my mouth to savour her warm, sticky essence, I smelt them and then licked them clean. Then kissing Kristy briefly again, I slipped back out the door. Betty was still chatting with the couple, explaining the benefits of this vibrator over that, so I crept closer to listen.

As I listened, I learned that the guy was submissive to the woman and wanted her to peg him. I wasn't sure what that was, but from what Betty described and the things she held up, I figured out that being pegged was when the woman fucked the guy in the ass with a strap-on. I wanted to purchase a strap-on to use on Juana and perhaps my friend Cath. It was the primary reason I'd ducked into here on our way home. So, I listened intently as Betty explained each harness type's benefits and associated problems.

The couple eventually decided on two separate things, a Fetish Fantasy deluxe vibrating double penetration strap-on dildo with a black harness and a We-Vibe Touch X clitoral stimulator. I mentally noted the items because I thought they'd suit my needs, too. The clitoral stimulator was worn under the harness to provide simultaneous clit stimulation to the strap-on's G-spot vibrating double end.

Kristy found me wandering through the X-rated DVD section, idly looking at the movies. As I browsed, I briefly wondered what my life would have been like if I'd taken the modelling agent's advice and become a porn movie actress. Of course, the first thing that would have happened would be my father disowning me as soon as he discovered what I was. However, looking at the covers, I thought I was better looking than any of the featured models, and my lush assets were naturally bigger and better than most of the augmented ones on display.

"What's behind there, do you think?" Kristy asked as she pointed to a curtained-off area and added her bra and panty set to the one I held.

"Behind the curtain are our movie rooms, Ladies," Betty said, having completed the couple's sale. Movie rooms? I wonderingly asked. 'Yes," Betty replied. "You can hire a room with a widescreen TV and numerous preloaded porn videos to watch. Then using the remote, you can select the movie you want to see, put the appropriate amount of money in the slot, and relax on the couch as you view your selection."

"How much does it cost?" Kristy asked.

"To hire the room for twenty minutes, about all the average patron can last," Betty said disparagingly. "It's fifteen dollars, plus whatever the amount for the movie. Usually, it's around six or seven dollars for a fifteen to twenty-minute video."

Kristy pulled me aside and whispered, "Why don't we rent a room? I'm as hot as after what you did earlier, and it'll be fun to do something naughty in one of the rooms!"

Thinking what Kristy suggested sounded like fun, I readily agreed, purchased some tokens for the movie player, and rented a room for the full twenty minutes. When we pulled aside the curtain, two okay-looking men were talking desultorily in the hall, lamenting the lack of action that day.

Until we walked through the curtain and heard the men talking, I hadn't realised that this was a sex-on-premises business as well as an adult store. I was vaguely aware that such premises existed but had no idea how they worked. But it seemed that on these premises, sexual activity between patrons was not only permitted but, in the area behind the curtain, actively encouraged. At the end of the hall were stairs leading to the second floor, with a spa, hot tub and rooms that could be used for sexual encounters.

At the bottom of the stairs, a guy manned a table and collected the nominal fee to use the upstairs area. He also handed out towels and condoms, and lube to all who asked. It was when I saw the lube that I realised that many bisexual and gay guys used this place.

The men in the hallway parted to let us through, then turned to watch as we chose a room. For some unknown reason, Kristy selected the middle room with booths on either side. When we opened the door, the men split. One entered the room to our left and the other to the right.

Locking the door, I looked around. A strong antiseptic cleaner smell that almost covered the stink of stale cum filled the room. My nose wrinkled as I inhaled the scent, and I thought, 'Ain't no way I'm ever coming back in here!' Deciding we didn't dare sit on the vinyl couch, I opened the door and retrieved two towels from the man at the table.

Spreading those out on the sofa's seat, I sat next to the slot for the movie player and picked up the remote. After turning the TV on, I scrolled through the available clips. My daughter became fascinated by a clip showing a bisexual male pair coupled with a huge-titted black girl and asked if we could start with that one. Reading the instructions, I saw that I only needed to insert two tokens to get the movie rolling. Then, if I didn't like it, the time I'd purchased with the tokens rolled over to the following selection.

It seemed we weren't purchasing the movie but time instead. I inserted two coins which gave us about five minutes, and started the clip. It began with the guys getting it on together as the black woman watched and masturbated. As the guys switched to a 69, the woman inserted the largest dildo I'd ever seen into her pussy.

Kristy was watching the TV intently, but I spotted movement to our right. Staring at the corner, I blinked, not believing my eyes. A long, thick, semi-erect cock poked through a hole cut in the wall. As I watched, it was removed, and I could vaguely see movement on the other side of the wall through the hole. When the cock re-entered the room, it was close to full mast.

Fascinated, I watched the massive cock slowly deflate. Whoever it was attached to pulled back, and I saw the vague movement again before the now erect cock slid back through the hole into the room.

Looking at me curiously, Kristy turned her head to look at where I stared. Her look coincided with a period where the cock wasn't visible. But when she opened her mouth to ask what I looked at, the hugely erect cock returned through the hole.

"Oh!" Kristy exclaimed. "What the?"

The movie forgotten, we both watched as the penis slowly wilted to half-mast again. I looked at my daughter, who shrugged. We gazed toward the hole and saw the cock presented erect again. I wanted to see more, so I slid off the sofa and moved to the corner. Before I got there, the cock disappeared. Wanting to know what was happening, I knelt in the corner. When the cock next pushed through the hole, I grasped it.

"Mom!" Kristy gasped. "What are you doing?"

"Holding some guy's cock," I absently replied, fascinated by the enormous girth and length of the cock I held in my delicate hand.

"I can see that!" My daughter snootily exclaimed. "I mean, why are you holding that cock?" 'It's huge!' I stated. 'Bigger than your father's or brother's.' Unwittingly revealing that I'd seen her brother's cock recently. Then I dreamily added, 'I'm going to taste it.'

Turning my head, I opened my mouth and formed my lips into a perfect 'O' before wrapping them around the cock's head and lashing its eye with my tongue. I was rewarded with a deep, guttural groan from the other side of the wall. Pleased, I worked my mouth down the enormous shaft until my lips hit my grasping hand. Leaving my lips there, I pumped the man's shaft as I swirled my tongue around and over it as best I could, given how little room was left in my mouth.

"Gawd, Mom!" Kristy moaned from beside me. "You are being so naughty and slutty!"

I didn't notice at the time, but that word, although I still liked it when it referred to me, no longer demanded an orgasmic response.

Looking at my daughter around the cock in my mouth, I let it out and said, "Would you like a taste?" and pointed its head towards her.

Kristy hesitantly knelt beside me and kissed the cock's tip before taking it into her mouth. Leaning back, she said, "Different taste to Dad's, but still nice." and sucked it back into her mouth.

Kristy's hand surrounded mine, so I let the enormous cock go and looked around. In the opposite corner, I spotted another cock pushed through a rectangular slot. It was much smaller than the one I'd given up to my daughter but still impressive.

Not bothering to stand, I knee-walked across the small room and took the cock in my hand. My grasping of the cock was greeted with a low groan which pleased me, so I wrapped my lips around it and sucked until my forehead hit the wall. Although the cock I held in my mouth was smaller than the one I'd given up to my daughter, it was still long enough for me to have to swallow swiftly to prevent retching as it hit and ran across my gag reflex.

After bobbing up and down on it a few times, I released it from my mouth and said to Kristy, "Try this one on for size, honey. I think you'll find it's easier to suck."

"Sure, Mom," my daughter responded. "This one's hurting my jaw."

It would hurt my jaw, too. But I was sure that I could bring it to fruition quickly. Besides, the precum oozing from its eye was delicious, and I was keen to taste its seed.

Kristy and I swapped over, and I was soon pumping the first cock's enormous shaft as I slashed my tongue around its glans and across its long, wide eye.

"I'm cumming!" The man behind the hole warned.

Receiving a mouthful of delicious semen was the whole point of sucking the cock before me, so I gripped and pumped harder as I sucked as if I were trying to suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

"Gawd!" The man groaned as his cock lengthened, thickened and spat its delicious juices into my voraciously sucking mouth.

From behind me, I heard a man groan, "Fuck, bitch, you're a talented cock sucker!" and presumed my daughter had brought her cock to fruition, too.

Wiping the cum from our lips, Kristy and I turned, looked at each other, and giggled guiltily. "We'd better complete our purchases and get out of here!" I stated firmly. "Only you and I need to know about this," I added as embarrassment flushed my cheeks.