The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching their daughter/sister strut through our lounge in her black 7-in heel pumps, Sean and Johnny unknowingly grabbed their cocks before Johnny spluttered, "Sis! Wow! Gawd, Kristy, I knew you were beautiful, but I mean, wow!"

"Oh?" Gina protested. "And what are we? Chopped liver?"

"Your charms are well developed and exquisitely displayed," Johnny smoothly replied. "You know that I love you and have chosen you for my mate. However, my sister has only begun to realise her beauty and desirability. You know you're gorgeous, Gina. Kristy is still struggling to become the woman we know she can be." Then he grinned and added, "Now stop whining, or I'll put you over my knee and spank that sexy ass of yours!"

Stopping before her father, Kristy turned slowly, "Do you like, Daddy?" She pleadingly asked.

Crushing her to his muscular chest, Sean fiercely replied, "I like, Bunny. Only your mother has ever appeared as beautiful to me."

Johnny crossed and joined the hug, "You're beautiful, Sis," he breathed. "At least as beautiful as Mom."

I gathered the other three girls into my arms and whispered, "You are all beautiful. Whomever you choose to serve will count themselves amongst the luckiest people on the planet."

Crying softly, Charmaine sobbed, "Is there someone for me, Mistress Katie?"

"You're mine until the day you find her," I reassured the sobbing girl. "Even if it takes until you're forty, you're mine until then."

Smilingly tremulously, Charmaine kissed my pouty lips and said, "Johnny chose well when he selected you as our teacher and protector."

I winked at her before loudly announcing, "Enough of this mushy rubbish! Boys, your women have put you to shame with how they look. I'll hold dinner for another ten minutes, but if you're not back looking at least as good as they do by then, I'm taking them all to the guestroom, along with everything we've cooked, and we're having an all-girl orgy as we eat and celebrate! You two can hold yourselves in your hands and weep, imagining what we're doing!"

Sean and Johnny laughed, but they quickly left for their bedrooms. Well before ten minutes had passed, they were back. Sean had gone all out. He'd put his tuxedo on, for goodness sake! However, all of us girls were hugely impressed, and I'm sure mine and Kristy's weren't the only wet pussies when Sean nonchalantly strolled back onto the patio.

Johnny chose to match the girls and wore the tiniest pair of DTs (dick togs or speedos) I've ever seen. His big cock and meaty balls strained against the swimmer's flimsy fabric. For footwear, he wore flip-flops, well, of course, he did! However, I'm stone-cold certain he dampened all of our pussies further!

The rest of the evening passed in a blur of conversation, jokes, laughing, teasing, and, of course, copious amounts of wine. Somewhere along the way, I looked up and noticed Johnny and Gina had disappeared. Smiling, I started cleaning up. The remaining girls helped, and we soon had everything in the dishwasher, fridge and cupboards, and the house was clean and sparkling. I took my husband's hand and would have gone to bed with him, except I noticed Kristy, Charmaine and Jennifer looking sorrowfully at me.

Giggling internally, I casually asked, "How many do you think we can fit in our bed, Sean? Have we got room for five?"

His eyes widening as his cock jumped in his trousers, Sean equally as casually replied, "I think five will fit, Katie. Do you think we should ask the other girls to join us?"

"Yes," I calmly replied, hiding how excited I felt. Then I laughed and took off. "Last one there sleeps on the floor," I giggled as I ran.

"No fair!" Jennifer protested as everyone else bolted for my bedroom. Then she joked, "The doctor told me that the problem wasn't that obesity ran in my family. The problem was that nobody ran in my family. Who am I to go against my family's tradition?"

I laughed and stopped to wait for the beautiful, buxom young woman. Wrapping my arm around her waist, I smiled and said, "We'll be last together and sleep on the floor in each other's arms."

We chatted as we ambled towards my bedroom. When we got there, the other three had already formed a daisy chain. Sean had his head buried in his daughter's sweet young pussy. Charmaine enthusiastically sucked his thick cock as Kristy gleefully munched on Charmaine's waxed bare pussy.

Jennifer and I looked at each other and shrugged. Lying beside them, we moved into a classic '69', with me on top, and tasted each other's sweet and musky juices. By the time we were ready for sleep, Sean had fucked all four of us girls, cumming in everyone except Charmaine. Charmaine wanted to watch as he came on her small breasts.

When Sean pulled out of her to sit on her tummy, I latched onto her gaping pussy and delved my tongue into her. Feeling my husband's creamy essence splashing onto her small, tight breasts as my tongue stabbed into her pussy crashed Charmaine into an orgasm, and her breath exploded loudly from her as she climaxed. With all the air in her lungs expelled, Charmaine's eyes tipped back, and she passed out.

I looked around our wrecked bed and saw three passed-out or sleeping teenagers. "Amateurs," I giggled as I snuggled into my husband. "If you've got anything left, I'd like it," I added, taking his slimy cock in my hand and feeling it pulse.

"With a bit of mouth to dick, I think I'll have plenty," Sean quipped as he shifted unconscious women out of the way to make room for us to lie down.

Sean tucked a pillow under his head and grinned at me as I shifted to lie partly over his thighs and take his slowly stiffening cock in my talented mouth. I sighed as I savoured the combined tastes of Sean's and the three young women's flavours from his magnificent penis. I worked my husband back to fully erect by gently sucking on and swirling my tongue around his swelling glans. As he hardened, I moved my delicate hand up and down his shaft, gripping it loosely.

When his member started to throb and leak precum, I released him from my mouth and swung my leg over his hips. Taking his fully inflated pole in my hand, I held it upright and slowly lowered myself onto it. I sighed luxuriantly as I felt my perineum settling onto his balls and my clit rubbing against his pubic bone. Sean's big, strong hands settled on my hips and held me in place as he slowly thrust up into me. Every time his pubis hit my clit, Sean's pulsing cock touched against my cervix.

Lost in this delightful sensation, my need swiftly climbed within me. Reaching for my nipples, I felt stinging slaps on my hands. "Let me, Mom," Kristy whispered, kissing me passionately. Kristy's strong fingers surrounded my nipples, and she twisted them before pulling them out. Her head tilted forward to nibble on where my neck and shoulder met. Looking over my shoulder, Kristy waited until Sean thrust hard into me. Then, simultaneously, she squeezed my aching, puffy nipples as hard as she could.

The sudden pain/pleasure combination spun my mind away, and it felt like a white-hot sun exploded inside my head. I know I started screaming, and I remember feeling Sean's thick cock jettisoning cum inside me, but that was the last I remember of that night.

I woke up cuddled between Jennifer and Charmaine. The smaller girl was snugged between my firm breasts with a beatific smile on her face. Jennifer's head rested on her arm, and her breasts pressed against my back. She had snaked her left arm under my armpit and held my breast in her hand, her thumbs idly strumming my nipple.

'Can't complain that I'm not getting enough attention,' I thought as I extricated myself from between the mildly protesting girls.

"It's either get up or wet the bed," I muttered at the girl's complaints.

Admonishing myself to ease back on the wine, I did my business and began my morning ablutions. Looking in the mirror, I reminded myself once again to remember to remove my makeup before going to bed. I had panda eyes and lipstick smeared over my face. Plus, I'd cancelled too many sessions with Patrick lately and worried I'd start putting on weight. Still, he was coming three days next week, so I hoped that would get me back into the swing of things. My pussy vaguely throbbed as I remembered one special session, and I briefly fantasised about revisiting that day.

My reveries were interrupted by two vocal young women joking and laughing as they swirled into the en suite. "I swear, Jennifer, if you sit on the seat before me, I'm sitting and pissing in your lap!"

"Five!" I snapped. Two heads jerked in my direction. "What did I say about that language?" I growled sternly.

"Sorry, Miss Katie," an immediately contrite Charmaine meekly stated.

"Get the cane," I demanded. Charmaine hurried from the room and swiftly returned. Kneeling, she handed me the case. Taking out my cherished antique rattan school cane, I tapped it on my palm. "Do you have an excuse for your language, Miss Charmaine?" I queried.

"Only that I wasn't thinking about it and having fun. Sorry, Miss Katie, this worthless wench will try to do better."

I stifled a sigh and wondered about what Freya was teaching these girls. "Firstly, Charmaine," I said warmly. "Never believe that you're worthless. Run from anyone who tells you you are. You are a beautiful young woman with the world at your feet. You have a dream. Hold onto that dream and chase it with everything you have. The Lions didn't renew Johnny's contract, Charmaine. His dream of being a professional footballer is over. Do you consider him worthless?"

Charmaine vigorously shook her head, "Johnny's a brilliant man, Miss Katie. We all look up to him."

"Yet he failed at his dream. How is it that you still admire him?"

"Because that's not on him. All Johnny can do is his best. If that's not good enough, so be it. It doesn't mean he failed."

"Yet you, who haven't even begun your career, think you're worthless."

"It's what Freya has taught us," Jennifer protested, "We're submissive women. Worthless except as a receptacle for cocks and cum."

"So I'm merely a receptacle for my husband's and son's cocks and cum? Is that what you're saying?" I asked with a dangerous hardness in my voice.

The girls looked at each other, horrified by the implication of what they'd said.

"No, Miss Katie!" They said emphatically.

"I'm a submissive woman," I reminded them. "Therefore, by your thinking, I'm nothing but something for men to stick the cocks into and fill with cum."

"I think we've got it wrong," a chagrined Charmaine replied.

"Too right, you have," I admonished them. "I serve my man, but I am not a doormat for him to walk over. But the biggest thing is this --if that's how Sean or Johnny treated me, I would refuse to serve them because they are unworthy of my service."

"I think I understand," Jennifer said. "Sean treats you like a princess, so you serve him like he's your king. But if he treated you like a serf, you'd rebel as serfs often do."

"Precisely," I smiled at her. "Never believe for one moment that you're less than the men you serve. You submit your needs to his because he's worthy of you doing that. In literature, you're the power behind the throne. You're the foundation on which his empire is built on. You're the quiet advisor in the dead of the night that he listens to before any other. You're the only one who believes in him through thick and thin, giving him what he needs to succeed. Does that sound like a worthless woman?"

Charmaine and Jennifer shook their heads again.

I smiled and asked, "You've heard of Catherine the Great, of course." The girls nodded. "The power behind the throne until her husband's incompetence and unwillingness to throw off his Germanic roots caused her to become the power on the throne. If Sean, please, lord, not for many years, passes, who would you trust with his multi-million dollar empire?"

Eyes widening as they realised what I meant, the two gorgeous women before me breathed, "You, of course."

Smiling because I thought my lesson had sunk in, I gave the girls time to comprehend what I'd said. Then, I forced my face into severity. "However," I unequivocally stated. "That does not mean you've escaped your corrections for using profane language. Assume correction position one (I'd decided that calling them punishment positions was too negative)."

Charmaine looked momentarily confused but quickly worked it out and assumed the correct position. I waited until she'd settled in place before I told her to turn around. Charmaine still had bruises across her breasts from the last time, and I didn't want to risk causing too much pain. However, she didn't 'present her ass' to the cane, so I had to remind her to do that.

"May I ask why you're correcting a minor slip in private company, Mistress Katie?" Jennifer asked.

"Swearing is a habit, Jennifer," I explained. "If you don't break the habit completely, your potty mouth will come out whenever you're excited or angry. To quote my mother and misquote Jerry Hall --a woman should be a lady in public, a wife in her home, and a willing slut in the bedroom. But the primary part of that is being a lady in public."

Jennifer thought about that before saying, "That's what we three girls noticed first," she said. "You glide when most women walk like truck drivers. You're always immaculately dressed and made up. Your voice is so melodic and softly spoken, but it's like a fist in a velvet glove --what you want people to do, they do, without question. And then you have that withering stare.

"Gina told us about how you ripped into Johnny at footy that day, castigating him for feeling sorry for himself, and you demanded he pull his socks up and give it his best shot. Then you reassured him that trying your best and not having things go your way wasn't failure. Failure was not trying your best." She giggled before adding, "She said it made her gush into her panties.

"That's why Johnny could accept The Lions chopping him. He knew he'd done everything possible to make them re-sign him, and he could walk away with his head held high, knowing his parents were proud of him."

"Of course, we're proud of him," I growled, a little emotional about Jennifer's passionate speech. "He gave it his best shot and held a position that very few people ever have --he was a listed AFL player for two years. That's an incredible achievement!"

I looked at my two new charges wistfully and realised they'd come so far despite their families abandoning them. Life had been hard, but they were happy, well-adjusted young women with the world at their feet. I realised that I no longer believed Charmaine needed correcting. She needed love. Pure love with no reciprocity. A love for her because she was her and not because someone wanted something from her.

Placing my cane back in its box, I wrapped my arms around the beautiful, tiny woman and drew her into my luscious breasts. Towering over her petite 160 cm (5 ft. 4 in) frame, I enveloped my young friend in a bear hug. "I love you, Charmaine," I whispered as tears ran down my face. "You'll never be alone again because I'll always be there for you."

Then I turned to Jennifer, "You, too, honey. This is your home, and we Muggletons are your family. No matter how far you roam or how long you're away, you'll always have a home with us."

Jennifer rushed into my embrace as she, too, began weeping.

"We will do our best to prove we deserve what you offer, Miss Katie," the girls averred.

I smiled and said, "Yoda said, 'Do or do not. There is no try'. But that's rubbish. We're human, and all we can do is try. And, come the end of the day, as long as we can face ourselves in the mirror and honestly say we tried our best, our day was a success, regardless of the outcome."

I noticed Charmaine was shifting from foot to foot, trying not to show how desperate she was. Chuckling evilly, I casually put the lid down and sat on it. Charmaine bit her lip but remained quiet.

"I assume you girls need to go?" I teased.

"Yes, please, Miss Katie," Charmaine pleaded.

Laughing, I stood up, letting Charmaine sit, and told Jennifer to use the main bathroom in the hall. She looked gratefully at me as she rushed out, grabbing a towel as she exited the room.

"Remain naked," I called before she could wrap it around herself.

When Jennifer returned, I allowed the girls to go to their rooms to change, reminding them they should dress sexily but not sluttily. I also reminded them to do their makeup and fix their hair before they came down. With my dark skin colouring, I don't need a lot of makeup to look my best, so I made it to the kitchen well before the other two.

I expected to have to begin breakfast, but Kristy already had things well in hand. She had piles of bacon on a plate under the warmer grill. The hash browns were almost cooked, and she stood at the stove multi-tasking, cooking mushrooms in one pan and eggs in another. Johnny and Gina were back, and they sat with Sean, chatting and watching my daughter work. I asked Kristy if she needed help, but she handed me a coffee and said everything was under control.

To tease my husband and son, I pulled Gina off Johnny's lap and squeezed her lush body against my taller, firmer one. I groped her sexy bottom as I passionately French kissed her. Gina was up for the game, and she grabbed my ass and ground herself against me as we kissed. Charmaine and Jennifer walked in and, at my gesture, joined Gina and me. Hugging and caressing as we shared smoking hot kisses, we teased our men mercilessly.

I kept an eye on Sean and Johnny, and when their throbbing erections caused them to get off their chairs and head for us, I sent the girls to grab plates, cups and cutlery to set the table. Laughing, Kristy brought breakfast to the table and placed the serving dishes on the lazy Susan in the middle of our kitchen table.

"Tease!" She laughingly accused.

"Correct," I admitted as I settled my sexy ass on my husband's thickly erect cock. I wriggled there momentarily before sitting beside him. I noticed that none of the other girls took the seat on Sean's right-hand side. They left it for Kristy. Tickled by their politeness and concern for my daughter, I smiled and selected a small amount from the dishes before me. I hadn't seen Patrick for almost two weeks, and it was another four days before I saw him again. I did not relish the look I knew he'd give me when I got on the scales.

Breakfast done, the four younger women, including my daughter, headed off to their uni classes. Johnny announced he had a baby shoot booked and left to do it. Freddy's, Phil's, and Johnny's studio, Tres Amigos, was blossoming swiftly. The three fit, muscular men were especially favourites for young women's coming-of-age, twenty-first, and hen parties. Kristy's and my photos on their website still attracted hundreds of views and hits every day, and the boys admitted we were central to their success.

The girls lived with us rent-free and chose to contribute by doing most of the housework for me. Jennifer even mowed the lawns regularly. That left me plenty of time to roll through the various units for my Bachelor's degree.

Unfortunately, I'd reached the end of what I could do and remain within the allotted timeframe to complete my degree. I'd also completed all the units towards my Master's that I had been assigned. Sean was impressed and relieved because it gave him time to teach me how to use the various algorithms he used to predict what particular stocks would do in the short, medium, and long terms.

Looking at my phone, I saw that I had at least an hour before I needed to go to the studio and meet Siobhan, so I followed Sean to his office, typed up his proposals, ready to snail and email, and answered the phone when it rang. Muggleton Consultancy had already outgrown the two house lines we had, and Sean had a telephone system installed along with five lines.

1...34567...10