The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 11

Story Info
Katie Muggleton's continuing adventures.
33.4k words
4.67
5.1k
9

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Adventures of a Slut Mommie.

Chapter 11: Return to The Chateaux.

Hello readers! Katie Muggleton back again. OMG! Did you read? Another Mommie wrote a story saying she was inspired by my tales and wanted to emulate me! Watch out, boys, we slut mommies are taking over the world! Before you know it, you'll be married to one! One thing is for sure, though. If you marry one of us, you'll have more sex than any five of your friends! Well, unless your friends are also married to slut mommies.

Now, if you remember, chapter 10 ended with my husband, Sean, finally doing his paternal duties and deflowering our daughter. After they'd climaxed, and we all exchanged hugs and kisses and discussed what was next, Sean and Kristy took me to the shower. That's where we take up my story.

With my sex juices literally dripping down my thighs, I allowed my husband and daughter to guide me into our en suite. Kristy turned the water on and set it to barely short of scalding. As Sean and I waited for the water to heat up, he held me pulled to him, with my curvy bottom pushed hard against his swiftly swelling cock.

Kristy saw us and giggled as she knelt before me. Sean parted my pussy lips to expose my thick clitoris. My daughter sighed lustfully before encircling it with her soft, pouty lips and running her tongue over it. Now that his daughter had latched onto my clit, Sean shifted his hands onto my large, firm breasts and took my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

Biting where my neck and shoulder join, something I have always adored, Sean squeezed my puffy nipples and hummed, "You can't resist us, my darling little wife slut. Feel your husband squeeze your tit nubs as your daughter eats your slutty cunt. Feel it and cum, you sweet little Mommie slut!"

'Oh, lawd,' I thought as I squealed through an intense orgasm. 'Sean knows about the slut imperative. I am in deep do-do now.'

However, that was something to worry about later. Now was for enjoying making love to my husband and daughter. I turned and tried to drop to my knees to suck Sean off, but he wouldn't let me. Instead, he helped me into the shower, turned me, and pressed me into my daughter's front. Then he knelt in the sprinkling water, gripped my shapely bum, and pulled me onto his mouth. Simultaneously, Kristy took over tweaking and pulling on my swollen nipples and kissing the nape of my neck.

As Sean tongued my entrance, forcing his tongue into my soaking pussy as far as possible, Kristy twisted and pulled my nipples, whispering, "We all love you, our sweet little Mommie slut. We're all important, but you're the glue that holds us together. None of us, especially Dad, can be who we are without you. Now, my little Mommie slut, cum for us!"

Wow! That did it. Hearing my daughter tell me how important I was to everyone and how my family needed me blasted me past my usual low-earth orbit and sent me spinning into the galaxy. I don't know how long I screamed my stupendous orgasm, but I screamed for so long that I passed out. I awoke as Sean and Kristy carried me back to our bed.

"Your Mom's always been a screamer," my husband chuckled.

"So, like mother like daughter?" Kristy giggled.

"I'd like to make you scream again, Bunny," Sean stated.

"I'm still sore, Daddy," Kristy wistfully stated. "Hopefully tomorrow?"

"I don't need to stick my cock in you to make you scream, Bunny," her father assured her.

"You don't?" Kristy asked doubtfully.

"No," Sean stated before grinning and adding, "As a younger girl, you used to scream quite loudly when I smacked your bum!"

I heard my daughter moan before she pleaded, "Will you put me over your knee and spank me now, Daddy?"

"I finger fuck your mother when I spank her, Bunny," Sean said. "If you're too sore...?" He left the rest hanging.

"Would you use your mouth on me after you've spanked me?" Kristy hesitatingly asked.

My husband grinned before saying, "That was what I was going to suggest, Bunny."

Deciding I wanted to watch this, I feigned unconsciousness and allowed them to tuck me into bed. Keeping my eyes slit and breathing evenly, I watched the action. Like a Heffalump, my daughter struggled to situate herself across her father's thighs. Sean laughed and helped her into the correct position.

"Your mother assumes this position as gracefully as a ballet dancer dances, Bunny," Sean chuckled. "Surely you can achieve some semblance of grace?"

'Shut up and spank me," Kristy giggled as she settled herself across her father's thighs.

"As you wish," her father responded. "Your mother loves it rough, but I doubt you can stand that much pain."

I hid a smile because I knew that meant my daughter would take everything her father meted out and insist on more. Sean looked across at me, and I pretended to mutter and moved onto my back, pretending to sleep.

"Give me your best shot," Kristy demanded, arching her sexy bottom into the air.

Sean chuckled before he forced his fist between his daughter's thighs and caressed her pussy.

"That's not a spa... Ouch!" Kristy stated and then protested.

"I don't hear you," Sean stated.

"You didn't hear me say 'ouch'?" Our daughter wonderingly said.

"I didn't hear you say, 'One, thank you, Sir'," her father explained.

"Oh," our daughter replied. "One, thank you, Sir."

"Too late," Sean exclaimed before spanking her again.

"Two, thank you, Sir," Kristy quickly said.

"Your count is off, little one," my husband unequivocally stated.

Catching his meaning, Kristy amended, "One, thank you, Sir."

"How many do you think you deserve?" Sean asked.

"How many can Mom take before she begs off?" Our daughter asked.

"No less than twenty," her father responded.

I almost said something because I can take much more than that and never 'cry off'. But I realised that Sean was setting a limit that he believed our daughter could take. Kristy would feel proud of her achievement if she reached twenty-one and feel good about the session. I hoped that Sean was correct in his assessment. If he'd overestimated, and Kristy called her spankings off, she'd feel she had failed to match her mother's, my, standard.

Sean spanked Kristy's luscious ass again. "Two thank you, Sir," our daughter responded.

Trying to retain the impression that I slept, I struggled to keep my hands off my sweltering pussy. When Sean, my husband, is close, I continuously experience a vague tingle in my nether regions that quickly explodes into a boiling heat when he pays attention to me. I wasn't precisely submissive to him, but I loved serving him. Sean, during our marriage, has fucked way more than one hundred women. Worse was that he'd travelled as 'husband and wife' with his secretary, Amanda.

I accepted his peccadillos as the price I paid to remain married to a successful, dominant man. However, during our sessions with our marriage counsellor, I'd learnt that I'd harboured a sneaky resentment towards him for his constant infidelities. That resentment had caused me to act out and have sex with numerous people.

Because my husband travelled so often, my numerous escapades hadn't been discovered. However, when the Police Tactical Response Team shot one of my rapists during my rescue, it made headline news all over the country. Of course, that meant I had to come clean to Sean about that incident. That led to marital difficulties between us, and we spent some time apart.

Now, it seemed that Sean wanted us to explore together, and I didn't know if I should reveal my previous escapades. Would admitting to them cause further problems? Would the problems be worse if I remained quiet and Sean discovered some of them himself? I didn't know, but I feared the result of taking either action.

As I watched and thought, my husband whacked our daughter three more times, bringing the total number of strikes to six, with only five counting towards the assigned number. From where I lay, I could see the moisture pooling between her thighs, and rather than moaning with pain, Kristy was biting her bottom lip and trying not to let her father know she was close to climaxing.

Her dad slid his fingers onto her clitoris and, with a motion I was intimately familiar with, stroked over it as he tickled her entrance. With me, he'd have thrust two fingers into my tight and wet pussy, but with Kristy complaining of being sore, he couldn't do that. However, it worked because, with a loud squeal, Kristy orgasmed on her father's fingers.

Rubbing Kristy's back, Sean chuckled, "You're just like your mother, Bunny. You came before you even got halfway. Would you like to work off your remaining slaps?"

My daughter grinned as she quoted the famous movie line, "Please, Sir, I want some more." She turned and settled herself across her father's knees again.

Sean whacked her five more times forcefully. By the end of this series, Kristy was whimpering. However, her sexual arousal continued to pour from her recently deflowered pussy.

Her father offered to allow our daughter to work her remaining smacks off, but Kristy refused and pleaded for him to continue. I knew why --Kristy wanted bruises she could show off to her friends later. I was, however, concerned she was trying too hard to emulate me and wondered if I shouldn't 'wake up' and take control of the play.

The reasons I thought I should step in were two-fold --the first was that her father shouldn't have offered that Kristy could service him to avoid her remaining strikes because he hadn't reached the halfway stage. And secondly, Kristy should have known that the offer wasn't really an offer. Instead, it was a command to pleasure her corrector.

"You will obey your father and kneel to suck me off," Sean commanded, as I hoped he would, removing my need to intervene.

"Yes, Daddy," Kristy acquiesced as she, gracefully this time, knelt and nuzzled her father's thick cock.

"I haven't seen you deepthroat me yet," Sean pointed out. "I've felt you do it, though. Show your father your oral skills, little Bunny,"

Through my slitted eyes, I watched my daughter hold her father's cock in her delicate hand and take its glans into her mouth. Smiling as she looked submissively up at him, Kristy slid her hand down Sean's cock ahead of her eagerly sucking mouth. Finally, she couldn't slide her hand lower, so she began lifting her slender fingers off her father's shaft until her dad's pubis pressed against her lush lips.

Grabbing our daughter's head, my husband moaned, "Fuck, Kristy. You are at least as talented cock sucker as your mother. Your mother has taught you well."

I blushed because I realised her grandmother, my mother, had taught her that skill, and I admitted to myself that I'd been derelict in my duty to teach my daughter what she needed to know to serve a sexually dominant man. Sean face-fucked our daughter until, with a guttural groan, he spat his manly juices down Kristy's throat.

"Lie beside your mother," Sean demanded.

Kristy swiftly complied, and I rolled so I could watch my husband dive between our daughter's thighs and throw her shapely legs over his shoulders. Latching onto Kristy's love button, Sean sucked it into his mouth before gently biting and pulling back. Kristy held her father's head tightly against her throbbing clit before she tilted her head back and screamed through an intense orgasm.

"Fuck me, Daddy," our daughter demanded when she came down.

"You said you were sore," Sean questioned.

"I need you inside me, Daddy," Kristy rejoined. "Damn the pain."

Sean moved up and covered his sexily curved daughter's body with his. His big, thick cock pulsed as he moved to position it against our daughter's dripping entrance.

"Jam it in," Kristy commanded.

"If you're sure, Bunny," Sean hedged.

"I am, Daddy," our daughter averred. "I want to feel your big cock thrusting inside my tight cunt."

Sean forced his hands and forearms under his daughter's armpits and gripped her shoulder tops. Pulling down, he forcefully thrust into her, his pelvis smacking against her clitoris.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" Our daughter demanded, already gasping as her climax swiftly approached.

Sean banged our daughter like the slutty drum she longed to be. His hips blurred as he fucked Kristy as hard and quickly as possible. Kristy crested swiftly, but instead of launching into the stratosphere as she expected, Kristy experienced several consecutive petite orgasms, each a little higher and longer than the last.

I watched, mystified as to why she hadn't exploded. An idea formed that pain from her recent deflowering had mixed too severely with her pleasure and was preventing her from erupting. Deciding I needed to intervene, I opened my eyes.

Sean grinned at me as I shifted to get closer. I asked, "Daughter, are you a genuine three-hole slut as your grandmother has taught you to be?"

"Yes, Mom," Kristy panted as another tiny climax washed across her.

"Then you're offering your virgin ass to your father, too?" I queried.

Sean stopped pumping as Kristy, wide-eyed, stared at me. "Yes, Mom," Kristy hesitatingly said.

Sternly, I said, "Sean, are you prepared to complete your familial duties and take the third of your daughter's cherries?"

"Yes, Miss Katie," my husband stated, knowing I was in charge of this part of our daughter's experiences.

"Prepare your daughter's ass," I demanded as I swung out of bed and looked for the lube. Finding it, I handed it to Sean, stroked my daughter's lustrous locks and whispered encouragement.

Sean encouraged Kristy onto her stomach and moved between her shapely thighs. Placing his hands on his daughter's butt cheeks, Sean spread them apart and lowered his head until he could touch his tongue to her tiny chocolate star.

"Gawd!" Kristy growled as she felt her father's tongue on her forbidden place.

Sean forced moisture inside our daughter's ass as he slowly worked her ring open. Eventually, Kristy's little rosebud fluttered open, and her father slid at least an inch of his tongue into her.

"Gawd!" Kristy moaned again as her hips lifted off the bed, trying to force her father's tongue into her partially gaped ass.

Sean chuckled before holding his hand out. I poured some sex lube onto it, and he transferred it to our daughter's ass. Then, smearing more lube over his index finger, Sean introduced it to Kristy's ring. Kristy gutturally moaned as her little star fluttered open, allowing the invading digit to enter her.

"Get on your hands and knees," I requested. Kristy swiftly complied, and I slid between her luscious thighs, gazing eagerly at her waxed pussy. "Lower your slippery pussy onto my mouth," I instructed my daughter.

I smiled at my husband as I locked my lips around our daughter's swollen clit. Sean worked a second finger into Kristy's ass. Seconds later, when he realised how readily our daughter's ass gaped, he added a third and a fourth. Convinced his daughter's ass could take his thick cock, Sean grunted as he squatted and forced his cock's head down so it would line up with Kristy's tiny starfish.

Slashing my tongue over my daughter's clitoris as I sucked, I avidly watched my husband slowly force his throbbing penis into our daughter's ass. Kristy bucked as Sean split her knot apart, but that sudden pain was swiftly replaced with exquisite pleasure as she felt a huge cock filling her dark fuck hole.

"I'm so full, Mom," she moaned. "So full that it's incredible!" I bit Kristy's clitoris. "Fuck!" she exclaimed before promptly exploding into a stupendous orgasm.

I waited until her father had fully embedded his throbbing cock into Kristy's ass, then I bit her clitoris again and sucked hard as I lashed her love button with my tongue.

"I can't..." Kristy protested before she tipped her head back and screamed as another extreme climax blasted her into the ether.

"Gaaawwwd," Kristy sighed as she seemed to deflate, sagging against me like a slowly leaking balloon, completely passed out.

"Shit," Sean muttered as he carefully pulled out of our daughter's ass. "I didn't get there."

"Help me roll Kristy into bed," I giggled. "Then I'll help wash your cock, and you can fill your slut wife full of cum."

Sean swiftly complied before entering our en suite. Seconds later, I welcomed the love of my life between my toned thighs and into my tight, sweet little pussy. Moments after that, Sean groaned as his aching, throbbing cock exploded inside me, showering my innards with his seed. As it typically did, feeling my husband's goo splashing onto my cervix caused my eyes to roll back, and my scream matched our daughter's as I orgasmed on Sean's cock. Moving so that Kristy was between us, Sean and I touched again before falling asleep.

I woke up on my back with sweet, soft lips around my clitoris, demanding that I ignore my need to urinate and climax instead. My hand grasped a handful of hair. Knowing by how long and thick the hair was that it was my daughter, I swiftly climaxed before rushing into the en suite to relieve my bladder. I returned to our bedroom to see my daughter lying on her stomach, sucking her sleeping father's thickly erect cock.

"Want some help?" I giggled.

"Yes," Kristy replied after lifting from Sean's cock. "But I want to swallow his load."

"It will contain quite a lot of urine," I warned, knowing her father's erection mainly was a 'piss fat'.

Kristy shook her head, causing her dad to moan because his cock remained inside his daughter's mouth. Releasing Sean's penis, Kristy said, "I don't care. I want to taste what Dad has for me."

"Enjoy!" I stated firmly before gently cupping my husband's balls.

Sean moaned as I cupped his big balls and then groaned as I flattened my tongue and bathed them, but when I touched my finger to his rosebud, he grunted and blasted his load into our daughter's mouth. Kristy hummed delightedly as her father filled her mouth with his sticky essence.

"Gawd, Bunny," Sean breathed. "You're so good at that, but I'm not sure I want to know how."

"Same way Mom is," Kristy grinned after swallowing her father's gift.

"Same way as your..." Sean began to say before blushing and adding, "Oh! Yes, I don't want to know!" Sean picked up his phone to determine the time. What seemed like a crafty expression crossed his face, and he innocently said, "Time for breakfast, don't you think?"

"What do you have cooking, Mister?" I asked playfully.

Swatting my curvy bottom, Sean said, "You're cooking, remember?" before laughing heartily.

Kristy and I rolled our eyes and got out of bed.

"Shower first," Sean demanded. "No playing, but you may wash each other."

Kristy held my hand as we walked into the en suite to shower. A quick few minutes later, we stood back in the bedroom wearing only tightly wrapped towels. I reached for a robe, but Sean smacked my hand. Glancing at him wonderingly, I waited to see what he wanted.

"Full makeup, the pair of you," Sean demanded, pointing at my vanity.

I sat, ready to do a complete set from moisturiser to lipstick. Kristy gathered what she needed from my drawers and entered the en suite to do hers. I love dressing myself to the nines and do it every day. Often, if I'm going out for lunch and dinner, I'll redo my makeup several times a day, so it didn't take long for me to be completely made up.

I checked the mirror to ensure everything was properly balanced. My dark eyes glowed beneath pink, darkening to peach eye shadow. My mascara and eyeliner caused them to sparkle and look bigger than they were. Using a bronze blush, I'd subtly defined my cheekbones to add more angle to my quite round face. I'd pencilled in my lip line with a dark pink lippy pencil before filling the lines in. This effect gave my lips an even fuller pout than I typically have.