The Adventures of a Slut Mommie Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not that Charmaine and I have much to hide from each other," Jennifer giggled as she playfully smacked Charmaine's tiny, taut ass.

"Like I want to see your saggy ass getting drilled again," Charmaine joked, returning the smack.

"Yeah, you do," Jennifer laughingly responded. "But only if it's from up close as you eat my sweet cunt."

"That's the first thing that stops, ladies," I frostily snapped. "That language desists immediately. Do you ever hear me using swear words?"

"Only fuck, or cock, occasionally," Jennifer admitted. "Hang on. Why 'cock' and not 'dick'?" She asked.

"Because men can be dicks, or they can act like dicks, but those who act like that aren't men. Real men have cocks, big throbbing members that it's our duty to serve and bring to fruition as beautifully and swiftly as possible."

"Wait," Jenifer protested. "What about our pleasure?"

"If your chosen man doesn't look after your needs, why would you serve him?" I queried. The girls looked mystified, so I clarified what I'd said. "If the man you're laying with does nothing to satisfy your needs, then he's not worthy of you. As his woman, you will do everything within your power and experience to give him the best orgasms he's ever had. Plus, you will be ready for him anytime, anywhere and any way he desires. If he doesn't look after your needs after that, he's a dick, not a man."

"What if I'm not in the mood?" Charmaine argued.

"Change your mindset," I dismissed. "Your man's needs come before yours. Girls, men show they love you by having sex with you. That's how they express their love. The feminist left has taught us that men need to prove they love us before we have sex with them, or we only have sex when we want to. How selfish is that thought? Do we care so little about our partners that we make no effort to be what they need? Ladies, serve your man faithfully. If you do, and he does nothing to meet your mental, spiritual, emotional, and physical needs, then he's an abusive dick. Get the heck out of that relationship as quickly as possible."

"No cheating?" Charmaine asked doubtfully.

"If your man is a successful one, then opportunities to play will always be before him. But it's just sex, girls. Accept that he'll have casual sex, and don't let it bother you."

"You know about Sean's many affairs?" Jennifer gasped.

"Yes," I confirmed. "I knew about most of them before our recent troubles."

"And you're not bothered by them?" Jennifer disbelievingly asked.

"Twenty years later, who remains married to the best man she knows?" I asked simply. The girls looked doubtful about my assertion, so I drawled, "Jennifer, if Gina no longer wanted them, would you take her place in Johnny's affections?"

"In a heartbeat," my young student stated.

"Even though he's fucking Charmaine and me? Getting blowjobs, and I'd assume soon more, from his sister? He's probably fucked Siobhan and Caoimhe and likely many others. As many foolish women do, would you insist that he stop all of that and only be with you? If you do, could you be surprised when he plays behind your back instead of openly with you? Why is Gina happy to allow him to play with you and Charmaine? Why are you happy to play with her man if you believe your man should be faithful only to you?"

I turned to Charmaine, "And what about you, Miss? If I chose to leave Sean and join with you, would you do that?"

"Yes, Miss Katie, I would," Charmaine avowed.

"Even though I'm fucking my son and daughter. Even though I've had sex with Gina and Jennifer, Kath and Mike, Rick and Siobhan, Phil and Caoimhe, and many others you haven't met. Would you expect me, knowing that, to be faithful only to you? Even though I'm primarily heterosexual with a penchant for occasional lesbian dalliances? Even knowing I prefer cock to pussy, would you demand I forsake all others and have sex with you only? Could you be that cruel and unfair to me?"

"Does that mean I can have affairs, too?" Jennifer questioned.

"Yes," I stated. "But look what happened with Sean and me when he heard of my kidnap and rape. Have affairs. Have many of them. Do not let yourself be put in the situation I was put in. Do not get caught unless you have an open relationship with your man where it's agreed you can both play as you want."

"That's a double standard, Miss Katie," Charmaine protested.

I shrugged. "So?" I asked. "I'm telling you how it is. Not what you think it should be."

"But, it's wrong," Charmaine insisted.

"Okay," I agreed. "You've convinced me. I, Katie Ashley Muggleton, renounce my marriage vows and announce my dedication to Charmaine Mitford." I held my hand out to Jennifer. "Jennifer, join us in a sexual romp as we celebrate our upcoming nuptials." Jennifer swept eagerly into my arms. Charmaine hesitatingly joined us. "I'm going to fuck Jennifer as you watch, Charmaine," I informed her. "Then she and I will fuck you. Okay?"

"Yes, Miss Katie," Charmaine accepted.

"How is what I'm suggesting different to what Sean does?" I questioned.

"Because we're doing it together," Charmaine protested.

"Charmaine, my love," I stated firmly. "Wait for me on the bed next door. Jennifer and I are going to fuck each other silly. I'll come and get you when we're done, okay?" Charmaine stood mystified, waiting to see what I'd do. "Were my instructions unclear, Charmaine?" I asked. She shook her head. "Yet, you're still here."

"Oh," Charmaine blushed and turned toward the door.

"You're okay with me fucking Jennifer without you, my love?" I asked.

"Yes, Miss Katie."

"Why?" I asked bluntly.

"Because that is the price I..." Comprehension dawned on her face.

Jennifer playfully nipped my puffy nipple before giggling, "'Hoist with his own petard'," She quoted. "I think your logic just came back and bit your skinny ass," she teased Charmaine. "These are our first lessons?" Jennifer asked. "Put our partner's needs before ours and serve them faithfully. When we play, ensure we're never caught. Accept our partner will take lovers, and make sure we're sexually available to them whenever they want us."

"A few quick others, and we'll get dressed," I said after acknowledging she was correct. "Whenever you're with your man, ensure you're dressed to tease and titillate him, but never reveal your nipples or genitals to anyone but him. Learn to cook for him, and keep your house immaculately clean. Shower, do your makeup and dress sexily for when you know he's due home."

"Sounds like a 1950s household," Charmaine growled.

Having had enough of her negative attitude, I snapped, "Charmaine, enough! You asked me to train and teach you everything you need to know to serve a sexually dominant partner. If you're not interested in learning, remove the collar and chain and leave. Your negativity irks me."

Charmaine immediately dropped to her knees and placed her forehead on the ground with her arms spread out and hands palm down on the floor (Also known as apology position one).

"This girl is sorry she has irritated you, Miss Katie. Please, may I stay and learn at your feet? If you believe that correction is due, this girl will accept all that you think she deserves."

"Someone's been training you," I observed before adding, "You may sit up. We will discuss your behaviour after this lesson."

"Freya has been doing her best to help, Miss Katie," Charmaine admitted. "But she's so busy with Rick, Shawna, Oliver, and her shop that she doesn't have the time to train us full-time."

"Plus, Freya's training is more Dom/sub than what you're doing, Miss Katie," Jennifer pointed out, kneeling beside Charmaine and assuming sub position one. "I will be submissive to my man, but I will not be his possession."

"That's precisely what I'll train you to be, girls," I averred. "Do either of you think I'm a doormat?"

"No," Charmaine acknowledged. "You're the most emotionally strong woman I know."

"Yet, if either Sean or Johnny command me in their deep, resonant voices, I immediately kneel and do as they ask. No matter what, where or when."

"Jaysus!" Charmaine breathed, finally understanding. "Because you choose to!"

"Yes," I agreed. "But the training I've received, and the many years I've lived that training, means I find it almost impossible to resist when someone uses a command voice on me."

"The 'slut imperative'?" Jennifer queried.

I put aside that I felt betrayed by my son revealing that to his girls and replied, "In a nutshell, yes."

"Then what?" The girls asked together.

"I chose...", but before I could complete that sentence, Charmaine exclaimed, "The right man to submit to. One that would never hurt you and do all he could to ensure you're safe."

"And?" I asked.

"Look after your needs as well as you look after his?" Jennifer added.

"Including?"

"Correcting you if you err," Charmaine whispered as Jennifer nodded.

"Here endeth the lesson," I joked, quoting Officer Malone from The Untouchables.

I turned to the smaller and darker of the two girls. Looking at her sternly, I said, "In my walk-in robe, on the highest shelf on the right-hand side, you will find a dark mahogany box. Bring that box to me."

Charmaine jumped up and scurried out the door. A few seconds later, she returned, carrying the box.

Almost reverently, I removed my mother's antique rattan school cane. Holding it in my hand and tapping my palm, I said firmly, "Charmaine Marie Mitford, you are called to account for impertinence and disparagement. Do you feel these accusations are warranted?"

Charmaine had assumed submission position one when she entered the room and handed me the cane. Keeping her eyes down, she replied, "Yes, Miss Katie."

"You agree that correction is required?"

"Yes, Miss Katie."

"Six, I believe, are deserved. Do you agree?"

"Yes, Miss Katie."

"Assume punishment position two," I demanded.

I apologise, Miss Katie," Charmaine said. "I do not know that position."

"Same as position one," I clarified. "Except your hands are behind your back, not your head."

"I'm sorry, Miss Katie. I don't know that position either."

"You've never been corrected?" I asked.

Charmaine shook her head. "Punishment was at Freya's discretion. It could be given for any or no reason. Or she would do it because she enjoyed doing it. But she always told us to bend over the nearest convenient object. There was no 'position'.

"They're called 'punishment positions'," I explained. "But canings are never about punishment. They're always about correcting your behaviour before that behaviour becomes an ingrained habit. No one in this household will strike you because they feel like striking you. Although, spanking is often part of our sex play, as is the occasional paddling."

Charmaine and Jennifer nodded their understanding, and I asked, "The only place you've received punishment is on your asses, right?"

"Then this will sting like a bitch," I stated with mock sympathy. "Position one is standing with your feet spread shoulder width apart and your hands behind your head. Your elbows should be back, and your head held high so your breasts are presented gorgeously, ready for the cane."

"On my tits?" Charmaine gasped.

"Seven," I calmly replied.

"What?"

"Eight."

Swiftly jumping to her feet and assuming the required position, Charmaine apologised, "Sorry for not obeying immediately, Miss Katie."

"And for?" I queried.

Charmaine ran through what she'd said, "I'm uncertain what else I did. Sorry, Miss Katie,"

I cupped her gorgeously firm B-cup breasts in my hands and strummed my thumbs across her nipples. "What are these, little one," I asked.

"My tits," Charmaine declared.

"Nine," I answered. "What are they?"

"Freya instructed us that we were sluts, Miss Katie," Jennifer explained. "We were also cock meat, holes for cocks, or cum buckets. We don't have breasts, pussies, or asses. Instead, we have tits, cunts and a rear fuck hole. Or they could be called top, front and rear cock or cum holes."

"I'm submissive to my men, Jennifer," I countered. "Does that make me one of those things, or that I have one of those holes you so disgustingly described?" She shook her head vigorously. "Are you a slut, Jennifer? Are you, Charmaine?"

"I thought you were," Charmaine wonderingly asked.

"I choose to act like one, but it is not what I am!" I unequivocally stated. "I would never refer to myself by those other words Freya saddled you with. Nor do I have any of those holes. Yes, I act like a slut when I want to, but I have breasts, a pussy, and a bottom. I may use 'ass' on occasion, but only rarely." I pinched Charmaine's nipples and asked, "So, tell me again. What are these?"

"My breasts, Miss Katie," Charmaine said quietly.

"And they are?"

"Too small," Charmaine wailed.

Seriously, readers, I can understand why Charmaine felt like that! With the sole exception of Freya, she was surrounded by women who were all at least a C-cup. Most either were or were just short of a D.

I tipped my head forward and ran my hot, wet tongue over her turgid nipple. "Perfect for you and me, little one," I assured her.

"You like them, Miss Katie?" Charmaine wantingly asked. "They're only tiny compared to Jennifer's or yours. Even your daughter, who is younger than me, has a bigger pair."

"And they are perfect for their body shapes, baby girl," I reassured her as I casually switched nipples, cupped her sweet little pussy and gently thumbed her love button. "Yours are perfect for yours."

Charmaine reacted as I hoped she would and melted into my embrace. She sighed heavily and shuddered as her peak quickly approached. However, before she could orgasm, I released her nipple and removed my thumb from her clitoris.

"How many, little one?" I asked.

"Nine, you said, Miss Katie," Charmaine forcefully said as she reassumed the first position, looking fearfully down at her firmly erect nipples.

"Head up," I gently reminded her.

Her head lifted, and I tapped her just above her nipples. Charmaine hissed but remained quiet.

"You're forgetting something, Charmaine," I chided softly.

Her face screwed up as she concentrated on what she might have forgotten. It smoothed out before she said, "One, thank you, Mistress Katie," confidently.

I struck her more firmly, directly across both nipples.

Despite wincing, Charmaine immediately responded, "Two, thank you, Miss Katie.

Impressed, I ran my palm across her nipples, rubbing her hurt in and soothing it. "How many more?" I asked.

"Seven, Miss Katie."

"Good girl," I smiled before hitting her across her nipples again.

"Three, thank you, Miss Katie," Charmaine panted.

Her pain hadn't converted into pleasure yet, but I suspected that would occur soon. If it didn't, I was inflicting pain for no reason other than to punish Charmaine for being impertinent. Not something I should accept, but not a reason to punish her as I was. I decided to ramp up the intensity, wishing my mother was here. Mom is the best I know at reading someone and discerning what they need to be the best they can be.

Holding my mother's teachings firmly in my mind, I placed three swift strikes across Charmaine's small but perfectly symmetrical breasts. Something you typically only see in women who have had their bosom 'enhanced'.

"Four, five, and six, thank you, Miss Katie," Charmaine moaned, the smell of her arousal suddenly heavy in the air.

"Would you like the opportunity to work off your remaining corrections, little one?" I immediately asked.

"What must I do, Miss Katie?" Charmaine responded.

"Make me cum," I demanded, grabbing Charmaine's eraser-sized nipples and forcing her to her knees. Charmaine happily shifted between my spread thighs and mouthed my flaming pussy. She lapped eagerly at my entrance, sucking up the sweet liquids pooled there before she tilted her head back and sucked my thick pleasure nubbin into her swirling mouth.

Clenching my hands around Charmaine's head, I squeezed her against my pussy as I ground on her nose, lips and tongue. Shuddering, I thrashed about as an intense orgasm blasted through me.

When I came down, I asked, "Do you need relief, little one?"

"Yes, please, Miss Katie," Charmaine panted, rhythmically squeezing her thighs together.

I forced Charmaine onto her back before grabbing her throat firmly and squeezing. Slapping her inner thighs, I forced Charmaine's legs apart and forcefully shoved two fingers into her furnace-like pussy. Spinning my hand back and forth, I squeezed her throat, cutting off most of her air.

Charmaine was close but hadn't quite blasted into oblivion. I didn't know her well enough to know what I needed to do to get her there. Fortunately, Jennifer did. She grabbed her friend's nipples and mercilessly tweaked and pulled them, "Stop holding back and cum for your Mistress," she snarled.

Charmaine's eyes shot open, and her mouth parted, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkk!" She screamed as an orgasm rattled her bones.

Several minutes later, when Charmaine was aware of her surroundings again, I demanded she look after Jennifer's needs. We cuddled together afterwards before I sent Charmaine and Jennifer to put some clothes on, find my son and get him to help them gather their things, which were spread across several households.

I showered again, touched up my makeup and hair and then dressed in a simple, dark red, V-necked and backless dress. After pulling on my black, high-heeled sandals, I went looking for my husband and daughter.

"I need your help," I told Sean.

"Sure, baby," Sean replied. "What do you need?"

"It'll be easier to show you," I explained.

I guided my husband to the guestrooms and described what I wanted. Sean examined the internal wall and said he didn't believe it was a supporting wall, so it could easily be altered. He added that he had a client who specialised in home renovations and would call him.

A few days later, Andrew knocked on the door and introduced himself. Andrew looked to be approximately my age. He was at least as tall as my husband and son, and had a similar diffident intensity as Freddy has. Strangely, that 'old familiar tingle' feeling gathered in my sweet nether regions. Wondering why (I'm rarely attracted to diffident men), I showed him upstairs and described what I wanted.

My house encompasses seven bedrooms in total, including the maid's/guest room. Only the walls separating the master bedroom and the guest room and the wall between my children's rooms are support walls. It seemed that whoever built this house wanted to be able to modify the interior, so the whole place was crisscrossed with massive steel beams. This meant that most of the internal walls could be moved and altered to suit.

Narrowing the hallway by half a metre, still leaving a significant gap between the walls, meant we could have another hallway built connecting the guest room to the second spare bedroom. Moving the wall connecting the rooms and reducing the space of the spare room's walk-in robe meant we could convert the maid's room's combined lounge/bedroom into two separate rooms.

I left Andrew to make his drawings and take measurements and went looking for my husband or son. I had a tingle that needed scratching.

Entering Sean's office, I saw my husband stalling a walk-in client as he tried to soothe another on the phone. Immediately realising I was needed, I straightened my shoulders, smiled and glided across to the counter.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, sir," I smoothed. "Sean will be with you shortly. We're a little short-staffed at the moment, and I needed to run a quick errand. Take a seat on the couch." I guided the man to the sofa against the wall, allowing him to glance at my expansive décolletage and glimpse my inner upper thigh when he sat. "Would you like a cup of tea or coffee? Water, perhaps?"