All Comments on 'The Adventures of a Virgin Incubus Ch. 02'

by FlyingDutchman7

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Moar

Please please please please write more in this series. Not only is it hot as hell (no pun intended), but i also really like that the main character isn't an asshole. That may seem like a small thing, but i really do think that makes a difference. Additionally I like the setting so far and want to discover more about it. Basically, please write more in this series. Pretty please?

GhostPlasmaGhostPlasmaover 5 years ago
Wow.

Damn. This is good. I love your world building and the characters. Would love to read more. Please continue this. It's great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agreed

I agree with the post from yesterday: The fact that your main character isn't an asshole is a significant plus.

Are there any RPGs/books/games that inspired you for this one?

negrodamu5negrodamu5over 5 years ago
Awesome

That dad comment at the end had me in stitches.

Farben0192Farben0192over 5 years ago
Happily Surprised

I remember reading and loving the first chapter back at the end of 2017. I also remember being disappointed when a new chapter hadn't surfaced after a few months. I'm very glad you opted to continue writing this story as I find it enthralling and enjoy it immensely. I'm sure I speak for a number of us when I say I hope you continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
*snort*

*Sees Alice partaking of his cream with great enthusiasm*

Levi: MotherFUCKER!

Levi's dad: You called?

DBAndersDBAndersover 5 years ago
Excellent

Hadn't realized the first chapter came out over a year ago. Really enjoyed the story so far, and I'm really hoping we won't have to wait another year for a continuation. Having a nice protagonist is refreshing considering the powers he has, and I look forward to hopefully seeing the connection between the two of them develop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please continue

Wow this story is really great. Will you please continue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Glad there's more!

Gotta say, I found the first part to be a pretty good read, but forgot to favorite it. Glad that I checked back & found that you decided to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh god nooooooo!!!

Short chapters!! And a year between each.... where’s the nearest door jamb!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
great!

You are a really good writer. Like this is interesting enough that I might read it even if it wasn't porn lol. The porn is good too

GhostPlasmaGhostPlasmaalmost 5 years ago
Any hope for more?

I'd love to hear more of the story.

GhostPlasmaGhostPlasmaover 4 years ago
Incubus

Well it's been about a year since the last post. Hopefully the next post is soon? So far it's been on a yearly schedule and I've often thought back on this story excited for the end of the year. I would really like to read more of it.

Farben0192Farben0192over 4 years ago
Checking Back In

My sentiments are similar to GhostPlasma's. I've checked your page every week or so throughout the year to see if there's been an update and that's only increased in frequency since the start of December. I hope we'll get another installment to this wonderful story soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous