All Comments on 'The Adventures of Abigail Pt. 02'

by LadyKaren50

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
2275jr2275jralmost 14 years ago
being man handaled and fuck

another awesome part of this most incredible horny story. do hope there more to come soon can't wait to read the next parts of this most exciting story. brilliant and exciting. so much more to write about i am sure.

about that. great talent .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Chapter 1

Very erotic and intense story. Great build-up and attention to details. I already read and reviewed the first installment, and another one of your stories ("Professor Bridget Has an Affair"). It took me some time to continue reading this series, but now I'm back. So naughty how you/Abigail went to an audition braless. I liked how you noticed that Kirsten wasn't wearing a bra either, but she wasn't trying to hide it and her breasts were much bigger. As soon as the Maestro suggested breathing exercises, I knew things would get hot and heavy soon. Very brazen of him to grope your ass right then. I didn't expect Kirsten to show up at the ladies' room and offer to coach you. I liked how she then immediately proceeded to fondle your breasts, and you gave in. I thought you were going to have sex there. So naughty how she watched you take your panties off. I'm glad you mentioned the pins and the commune from the previous story. Your fling with Greg was really intense and juicy too. Love the way you described the blowjob. And how you smeared Greg's cum on your face and breasts. Glad to see he returned the favor, pleasuring you with his fingers and tongue. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Chapter 2

Very hot and steamy. I liked how you ended up on top. You sure came fast and hard. I liked how Greg rubbed your clit while fucking you. Nice touch with you cupping his balls. I didn't expect him to say he wanted to marry you. I wonder how will the things work out. Keep up the great work. This really turned me on. I hope to read the entire series eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sizzling

Such an incredible series, very nice to read and jacking.

Look forward to the rest.

Playman64

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLadyKaren50@LadyKaren50
178 Followers
I am a professional woman - college professor - who has had some really unusual experiences over the years. I love to write and have been writing more and more as time goes on and I get older. It is a way to explore experiences and fantasies and come to understand myself bette...