The Adventures of Boipussy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ace waited, his cock pointing agonisingly at the ceiling. Any moment now, and he'd be in sexual heaven. He already knew from prior disclosure that Pete didn't have a gag reflex.

Pete swallowed him whole, right down to the balls. "Fuck," Ace seethed, his mind completely fried. Pete swirled his fat tongue around the tip of Ace's head as his throat bobbed up and down his shaft.

Pete looked up at Ace's face, contorted in ecstatic bliss. He knew how good he was at sucking dick. He took Ace's cock out of his mouth for long enough to issue a challenge. He wiped his face with the back of one hand while he continued pumping Ace's shaft with the other. "See how long you can last, Ace." He looked at the head of Ace's dick -- it was bright purple, and already fit to bust. "I bet you can't last another minute."

Ace was curious. "What's the bet?" He knew this would be difficult. Pete's mouth was just too fucking good.

Pete thought for a second. "Hmm. Good question. If I can make you cum within a minute, you have to wear your buttplug in your boipussy all day tomorrow."

Ace raised an eyebrow. He was up for the challenge. "And if you can't?"

"Then I'll wear it," said Pete.

"Do you have a timer?" Ace asked. The bet was on.

Pete found his phone, opened the clock app, and navigated to the stopwatch function. He set a sixty second countdown, showing the screen to Ace. "You ready?"

Ace nodded.

Pete started the countdown and sucked Ace's painfully erect cock way back into his throat. His tongue lashed across the tip as his fist feverishly pumped Ace's shaft.

After 20 seconds of irresistible bliss, Ace sighed. "Fuck". The rest of the minute was gonna be like running a marathon. He tried distracting himself by thinking about sheep. After 30 seconds, the sheep had morphed into snakes. And after 40 seconds, the snakes had coagulated into an image of a gigantic penis that appeared in centre of Ace's mind's eye, spewing cum.

Ace fixated on the image of the massive imaginary cock that appeared in front of him. Pete's fist kept pumping, and the skill of his tongue made Ace's eyes roll back in their sockets.

At the 45 second mark, Pete noticed Ace's balls begin to twitch and tighten. He knew Ace had already lost the battle.

After 50 seconds, Ace's back arched and he moaned uncontrollably. The inevitable could no longer be denied.

After 55 seconds, Pete's mouth was flooded with fat pulses of thick, creamy sperm.

The timer went off, and Pete savoured Ace's tasty semen before scooting up to kiss him. Their tongues entwined, and Ace tasted the remains of his load.

"I just wanted you to taste the proof that I won," gloated Pete.

Ace felt his cock begin to soften. "I'd be angry if you weren't so fucking goddamn cute," he smiled.

They sucked face for a few more minutes before falling asleep in each other's arms.