The Adventures of Boipussy Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My only concern would be sound quality," said Pete, ever the professional. "I've heard some dodgy bootlegs. Are you sure the recordings sound OK?"

"I spent half of your set listening closely with headphones jacked into the mixing desk," came Candii's reply, "and the other half dancing around and jacking off. The part I listened to sounded as good as any live recording I've ever heard."

Pete smiled. Their first official release would be a live show, recorded at Eternal. Nothing could be better. "Give us a chance to listen for ourselves, but speaking for myself, I love the idea."

"Me too," said Carlos.

"If it sounds good, we're in too," replied Ace.

After a few more beers, the party headed back to the hotel. After showering, Carlos and Pete lay next to each other, freshly engaged, after what was possibly the best show of their lives.

Pete turned the light off.

"You know what?" asked Carlos?

"What, babe?"

"I can hardly believe this is real."

Pete breathed for a few seconds, thinking. "I've been wondering the same thing. Like, what the fuck happened at the airport yesterday with the porn, and how did that Hypnosissy guy extract an orgasm out of me on the plane? By the way, does that mean I've joined the mile high club? Like, everything about that was so fucked up. But also, why have I got half a million bucks parked in my bank account, and why are we on a national tour when we haven't released a record yet? Fuck, I always thought being in a band would be fun for a while before I spent my life pushing bits of paper around a desk for the rest of my life, probably living alone and dying alone, but while all this shit has been happening, I've ... I've ..."

Pete's shoulders gave way to soft sobs.

"What's up, dude?" asked Carlos.

"I'm just feeling so fucking happy right now," Pete replied. "I never thought I'd have this life."

"Neither did I," replied Carlos.

"I love you so fucking much, dude."

"I love you too."

They held each other close until sleep arrived.