The Adventures of Dad Bod Ch. 01

Story Info
25 year old CC finds sex and love.
1.8k words
4.35
23.6k
33
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimSteel
TimSteel
334 Followers

This is a work of fiction. Everyone is 18+.

Never in all of my 56 years did I ever thing I would be attracted to one of my daughter's friends. But here I was almost stalking her on Facebook. I had known this kid since she was 7. Her parents were my good friends. Everything I posted; she always clicked the heart button. At my daughter's wedding she was glued to me. Always hugging and sitting on my lap. I kept pictures of her on my phone that I masturbated to. Daily. I finally got the balls to ask her if she wanted to go have a drink. I knew she liked to drink and had a small problem with booze. She liked it a little too much. But I needed to find out if this was all fantasy or if she was needing some of me.

We met in a bar downtown on gloomy Friday evening. Of course, she ran up to me and hugged me tight.

"Thanks for inviting me for a drink!" CC purred.

"No. Thank you for accepting." I replied.

She ordered a gin martini, dirty with an olive. I had my usual Gentlemen Jack. After a couple of drinks and watching her swirling her finger in her drink and sucking her finger, I had had enough. I was horny for this little girl and I hoped she was in the same state of mind.

"What do you day we get a room and get more comfortable, CC?"

Without missing a beat, she replied, "Oh God yes. Let's do that!"

We grabbed a room at the hotel where the bar was. When we got up to the room she went into the bathroom. I sat on the bed wondering what was next. I was not the most in shape guy anymore. In fact, I am overweight and gray. Not exactly what girls are looking for today. But I did still have a functioning penis and I held that with high regard.

She popped out of the bathroom and sat beside me. She reached in her purse and took out a couple of mini bottles. One tequila and one bourbon. I took the bourbon and drank it down and she drank the other.

"Are you getting me drunk to take advantage of me?' She asked with confidence.

"I was hoping." Came out of my mouth sheepishly.

She leaned in and kissed me. Her body close to mine. My hands found her hips. I pushed back on the bed and put my hand under her shirt. No bra. Her firm breasts, while not big, were pointy and her nipples erect.

Her breathing was more and more frantic. She responded to each nipple tweak and kiss. She was rubbing her thighs together. Almost masturbating herself. We kissed and fooled around for quite a while.

"Are you going to fuck me?' She asked.

"I would like to. Be gentle with this old man. It has been quite a while since I was with a 25-year-old!"

She smiled and stood in front of me and undressed. My heart about exploded out of my chest. Her body was perfect, at least in my opinion. She had a little belly, her boobs were perky and her nipples were puffy and swollen. Her nipples looked like Hershey Kisses. Her pussy was shaved smooth except for a thin landing strip. She spun and let me get a look at her ass. It was round and had little dimples above each butt cheek.

"Your turn old man!" She teased.

I stood up and removed my shirt, my pants, my socks and finally my underwear. She put her hands on my belly and ran her fingers through the hair on my chest.

"You are perfect. I love your body. So big and warm." CC purred.

I felt a little better. I was kind of nervous about it, but she seemed to be infatuated with my dad bod.

My growing erection approved of her nakedness also. I am not long, just about7 inches, but am thick.

She was kissing me and massaging my cock. My hands were on her ass, feeling her meaty little ass. I pushed her onto the bed and pushed her thighs apart. Her labia were red and swollen. I could see her wetness and took a moment to breathe her scent in. Intoxicating. I kissed the insides of her milky thighs. I moved around her pussy teasing her with my breath and fingers. Finally, I buried my face into her wetness. My tongue deep in her hungry pussy. I sucked her clit and nibbled at it. Her breathing was getting heavier by the second. I slid a finger in her pussy and found her G spot. The instant I started massaging it she exploded into an orgasm. Her thighs clamped around my head. Her wetness covering my face. She held me there for some time, finally relaxing.

"You ate me like I have never been eaten before. Your tongue is very skilled!" CC panted.

"I take pride in my oral skills. If I can eat pussy and make a woman weak, I am doing my job. Besides, how often does a guy like me get to eat the pussy of such a gorgeous young woman?"

"As far as I am concerned, you can eat mine every fucking day!"

I crawled up next to her and she rolled on top of me, her swollen nipples crossing my lips. Every time she ran across my mouth, I licked them. Finally, I grabbed her and popped a nipple into my mouth. She arched her back and moaned. I sucked her nipple into my mouth, sucking hard. She moaned even more.

I switched to her other nipple and did the same thing. More moaning.

I stopped for a minute to look at them. They were swollen and a deep red from the sucking.

She reached between her legs and guided my cock into her awaiting hole. I slid in and started a slow rhythm. She matched my speed and rode my cock. She was sitting up leaning back, playing with her nipples.

"I'm going to cum. God this is so good. Your cock is so thick!"

And she drifted off into orgasm land. Her hips were now slamming down onto my cock. She was speeding up, draining every ounce of orgasm she could from her body. Wave after wave shook her perfect body. Her hands slammed down on my chest.

"Fuck me hard now. I want to cum again when you do. Please fuck me!"

I shifted gears and started pumping harder. I used her hips to guide her.

She started another orgasm and clamped down on my cock. It was too much for me and I couldn't hold back anymore.

"I'm cumming CC. Oh God yes. So good!!"

I spilled my cum deep in her pussy. I did not think I would stop spewing cum into her. Finally, she collapsed on top of me.

We were both breathing hard.

"I think I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too CC. We have all night. Just relax."

She fell asleep on me. I dozed off myself. We woke about 30 minutes later.

"Can we make love again? I want to feel more. I want to feel loved." CC asked.

"Yes baby. We can make more love."

I lowered my face to her cum filled pussy and started eating what I had left in her. She pulled her legs up and put her arms behind her knees. She was splayed lewdly. He pussy reacting to every lick and suck. She was soon cumming again.

"Goood God. Oh hell, please. More. I need more." CC moaned.

I put my hands on her thighs and guided my cock into her pussy. I fucked her slow and deep. Her fingers active on her clit. Her breathing getting deeper and heavier, I knew she was close to cumming again. I sped up my fucking. As she reached her peak, so did I. I pumped another load of semen into her.

We collapsed on the bed.

"Are you trying to kill me CC? I am an old man for hells sake!"

"Not tonight. I want all I can get tonight. It may be crazy, but I want this every day. No, I need this every day." CC whispered into my ear.

"The guys I have dated don't care enough to make sure I am happy after sex. I usually have an orgasm, but never anything strong. Sometimes I feel like they just use me for sex." She said rather sadly.

"Well, that is their loss. A woman as smart, vibrant and beautiful as you deserves so much better. You will find someone. Someone who treats you properly."

"CC thought for a while and said, "I think I found one. You."

"Are you nuts? I am an old man. I work too much. I am fat, and gray."

Looking into my eyes, she said, "Exactly. You are older. More refined. Wiser. You have been through all the shit and have come out ahead. And you make me feel like I have never felt in my life. We have spent the last 2 hours together and not once did you get up and run off. Nor did I. It feels so good. And right."

I was dumbstruck. I had no idea she felt like this. Honestly, I believed her. I had been alone for a long time. Maybe it was time to find someone. Maybe she was right. There was only one way to find out.

"I agree. Let's see what happens. Just promise me that we are completely honest with each other. If it is falling apart, we talk and either fix it or just go our separate ways."

She perked up. "Really? I get to be your girlfriend?"

"No. You get to be my partner. Equal."

She hugged me tight and kissed my neck. I could feel my cock starting to come back to life. I kissed her deep and long. My hand rubbing her back. He body pressing against mine. The fire was lit and wasn't going out anytime soon. My cock found its way back into her. She rocked her hips on my cock. Taking me into her warmness.

She rode me and had another orgasm. She is quite the little machine! I could feel mine building and told her I was close. She crawled off me and put my swollen cock in her mouth.

"God, we taste good. I love how you make me feel!"

"The feeling is the same from me, CC."

She massaged my balls and stroked my shaft while she sucked.

"I'm going to cum CC. Don't stop!"

She clamped her mouth onto my cock and took every drop. When I was done, she crawled up to me and snuggled in. I pulled the covers over us and we drifted off to sleep.

What a lucky man I am.

TimSteel
TimSteel
334 Followers