The Adventures of Ellesbeth Ch. 04

Story Info
Chapter 4 - The Dress Shop.
1.9k words
4.28
3.5k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia walks into the parlor where I am waiting. She approaches me and gives me a nice tender hug and looks me in the eye. She then leans forward and kisses me on the lips. I inhale sharply as I feel her lips, the kiss is electrifying. It takes maybe a half a second before I start kissing her back. She pulls back smiling, knowing she has broken down that first wall.

"Come, Belle, let's go, we have an appointment and you know how I feel about being late."

It is a short drive into town. The dress shop is just a small store, but they make all of their own dresses. I'm surprised when I see Allyson there waiting for us and two other ladies I haven't met yet.

Emily leans over and whispers into my ear, "You may address your friend however you like, but Heather and Victoria should be Miss Heather and Miss Victoria to you."

I nod as we walk into the store. Alicia walks right up to Heather and Victoria and hugs them tightly as we follow and wait behind her. "Heather, Victoria, this is my wife to be, Ellesbeth. You may call her Belle."

I step forward and shake Heather's hand first and then Victoria's. "Miss Heather. Miss Victoria, very nice to meet you both." They both smiles approvingly at Alicia. I tap on Alicia shoulder to let her know my friend is here. I motion for Allyson to walk over.

I hug her tight as she walks up. I know she was worried about me the last time she saw me was graduation and she knew about my grandmother and my past with my family. "Miss Alicia, this is my friend Allyson from school. Allyson this is my fiancé Miss Alicia Farnsworth."

Allyson smirks when she hears me call Alicia, Miss Alicia. I've always known she had a dominant streak in her, I suspect that Alicia and Allyson will become good friends.

"Nice to meet you Alicia. I'm so happy for the two of you. Belle really needs something good in her life."

We continue into the shop and Alicia starts to talk with the shop owner. I notice as the shop owner nods as one of her helpers turns the sign on the door to say they are closed and closes the blinds. The shop owner and Alicia approach us. "Ladies, you have the shop to yourself this afternoon. My girls and I will help to get you into the dresses you want. Alicia has graciously said she will be paying for it all." I notice as Allyson lets out a sigh of relief knowing she can't afford much with her tuition and loans.

"Let's start with the bride to be." The shop owner looks at me as she says those words. "Strip down, Belle." She says those words as a command and authoritatively. I look over at Alicia and she nods at me to comply.

I nervously start to strip down. I leave my panties on, hoping I won't have to take those off too in front of everyone. Alicia looks at me with stern look as if I need to lose the panties or else. I immediately remove the panties and am now standing completely naked in front of the shop owner, her staff, my friend, Emily, Rick, Alicia and her friends. I try to cover my breast and pussy. Alicia walks up to me and slaps my hands away. "There is no time for modesty here, Belle. We need to get on with this."

The shop owner walks up and starts to take measurements. She isn't gentle taking all sorts of measurements. My breasts, my waste, my ass, my neck, if it can be measured, she measured it. I blush heavily with each touch she does and I become mortified when I realize as she gets down to measure my inseam that she knows I am wet and turned on by this. I just want to run out of the store, but I can't. I'm naked and it would not end well.

She smirks as she finishes her measurements, especially when she sees my black and blue ass. Emily talks to her off to the side. They keep nodding and looking over at me. "I think I have what I need for Belle. Please sit over there, dear." The shop owner points over at a chair not far from the door that I hope is locked. I start to pick up my clothes and Alicia stops me.

"Belle, please don't get dressed yet, it will only cause a delay as they will need you to put on the dress later. We don't have a lot of time." I sense this is just a ploy to keep me naked, but I don't want to argue and earn a punishment.

"Emily, you are next as maid of honor. Strip, girl." The shop owner was direct with this order. Emily doesn't waste a second and is naked in seconds. Her body is gorgeous. Perky tits, beautiful ass, waxed pussy. As she turns around, I gasp when I see the brand on her ass. A big "AF". I look at the brand, at Alicia, the brand, Alicia and then at Emily as she turns around.

Emily looks at my face and sees the horror in my eyes and whispers something to Alicia and she looks over. She then gets up and heads over to where I am sitting. "Belle, when Emily chose to be a slave to me, she was branded as my property. It looks scary, and it is permanent, more so than a tattoo. But to be a slave, that is a permanent thing as well and not something to be entered into lightly. If you should choose to do that for me, you too, will be branded and collared. I won't lie, the brand will hurt like hell, but, if you choose to do it, it will be a sign of your devotion to me. It is something completely different than just a wedding. This would happen at the second ceremony for the society. This is something you will need to make your choice knowing it isn't something you can back out of or change your mind later. It is something you will work towards and then decide if it is for you or not. I will love you either way. There is no wrong choice."

I take a breath. "Thank you, Miss Alicia, that helps me tremendously."

She smiles and walks back to the group. I notice that Emily is done and putting her clothes back on and she walks back over.

"Miss Belle, is everything ok? I noticed the look on your face when you saw my brand."

"Yes, Emily, everything is fine now that Miss Alicia talked to me. She explained everything and that there was no pressure for me to choose that route or not. How bad did it hurt?"

"It hurt like a mother fucker and was a long process to get it to look like this." She stands and pulls her pants down again to give me a closer look. "You can touch it if you want."

I run my fingers over the scarring. AF with a circle around it. It almost looks as if it were a brand that goes on cattle. I shiver as I think about how it would feel and how it would look.

"What else should I know if were to become a slave?"

"Well, Miss Belle...it is just as I said, you would have a lot more chores. People who come and go would order you around. There is a chance that Mistress could share you with others. Punishments could be more severe. Whippings can be punishment or just Mistress's pleasure. As I mentioned, she gives every one of us a safe word to use so she will never push you beyond what you can handle. I can see she loves you and adores you. I think you would be her special slave if you allowed it. I can tell you, however, she will not allow you to make that decision now or lightly. It is a permanent decision and there is no going back once you are collared. You would become her property and lose all decision and rights."

I nod as I think about what she said. I look up and see Alicia and Allyson talking like two old friends. They keep looking over at me. I see Allyson smirk after Alicia says something. I have a feeling that Allyson will be coming over quite a bit. I smile as she has always been a good friend.

It is now almost 9PM. We have been in this shop for six hours. Somehow, almost as if this shop is magical, either that or they have a small factory behind the store. The shop owner appears from a door in the back carrying a few dresses. She has each of us try them on. Alicia, her friends and Allyson proceed to go into the dressing rooms. Emily and I have to dress in front of them.

I slip the dress on along with the matching shoes and the choker. Emily whispers in my ear, "That choker looks amazing on you, I can totally see you wearing a collar." She giggles after she says that.

Alicia walks up with her street clothes on and kisses me on my cheek, "You look absolutely stunning, my dear, I cannot wait to see you walk down the aisle to me."

The dress fit perfectly. In fact, all of our dresses fit perfectly. Alicia then announces, "Ladies, it is time to settle up and pay an extra tip for closing the store and for keeping the staff her past closing time. Emily, strip. You are to ask Sonya, the store owner and each of her employees if they would like to tipped a special tip. You will service each person that asks you to, because we don't want to be here too late, you will be whipped for each person it takes you longer than 5 minutes to satisfy."

"Yes, Mistress." Emily responded to Alicia and then quickly walked up to Sonya. "Miss, would you like me to service your pussy?"

"Girl, yes, you may eat my pussy. I've been waiting all night for this to happen."

Sonya, the shop owner quickly dropped her pants and panties and gripped Emily by her hair and ears and pulled tight to her pussy. Emily went to work, you could hear her lips smack and slurp. It was a matter of seconds before Sonya was moaning and grinding hard on Emily's face.

My jaw dropped, I had never seen this before. It was turning me on. It was becoming clear to me that it wasn't a matter of if I would become a slave, but it would be when I would make the decision. I shivered at the thought. I watched as Emily enthusiastically and expertly licked every pussy in the room except for mine. When she was done, she had only failed three times to bring an orgasm within 5 minutes. I suspect that the three she failed on were Alicia, Heather and Victoria. They seemed to be experienced in making subs fail at their tasks. Emily then approached me, I stared at her with her face coated with many different women's juices on her face. She then gave me a hard kiss on the lips. I tasted the juices and smiled. I looked up and Alicia was grinning, she was happy with my reaction.

"Ladies and girls, it is time for us to go. Belle and Emily, please get dressed. Emily, please call Rick to bring the car around." She turned to face her friends and Allyson. "You are welcome to come back to the house for drinks."

Allyson, Heather and Victoria all nod and say they will come.