The Adventures of Ellesbeth Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3 - Day 1, breakfast, lessons and wedding prep.
3.7k words
4.2
3.2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Day 1 -- Breakfast, Wedding Plans and Etiquette

---

Emily leaves the room closing the door behind. I get up and head to the bathroom. I turn the shower on, noting the time is 7:17 now, so I must hurry. The shower gets warm quickly. I step in, it burns on my ass at first as it is still bruised and sensitive from the abuse from her brothers. I quickly soap up and rinse off and turn the shower off. I reach for a towel, glancing at the clock, noting that it is now 7:27. I think to myself, good, I can take my time and don't have to rush.

I walk into the other room as I towel off. I notice that clothes are laid out on my bed again. I look at the items and run fingers over the silk, almost transparent blouse. I've never had such nice clothes before. I put on a white lace bra and then the light grey blouse. I slide a black lace pair of panties on and then look at the short dark grey skirt. If the blouse wasn't almost transparent and the skit wasn't so short, it would almost be business like. I look at the clock again, not wanting to be late. It is now 7:40. I hadn't realized that I spent so much time admiring my new clothes. I quickly went back in the bathroom and brushed my hair and my teeth. I noticed the makeup and decided that it would be nice to apply some makeup and eye shadow. Nothing much, but it was a luxury that I hadn't had in a long time. The last time I put on makeup, my father whipped me for being a whore. I was twelve. It was one of many reasons I left home.

I look in the mirror and am amazed at what I see. I see a beautiful and sex woman. I look at the clock and see that it is now 7:58. I take a deep breath and head downstairs. Just as I walk into the dining room, I hear the grandfather clock start to chime. I see Miss Alicia sitting there. She smiles as I enter and gestures to the chair next to her.

I walk over to the chair, "Good morning, Miss Alicia." I wait for her to acknowledge me and to ask me to sit.

She smiles at me warmly. "Please sit, Belle. You are looking radiant this morning. How did you sleep?"

"Thank you, Miss Alicia." I smile at the compliment, "I slept amazingly. I think the best I have ever slept in my life."

"That is wonderful, Belle. I hope this means that you are settling in and getting comfortable. I am also pleased that you learned your lesson from last night. I am proud of you." She smiles a genuine smile at me and I feel that warmth and happiness from being praised last night. It feels good to make her happy and to be praised. She claps her hands and Emily comes out with a full breakfast of eggs, bacon, toast, orange juice and coffee. It smells amazing.

"We have a lot of things to cover today. Emily will be helping you with etiquette lessons and we will be talking about wedding plans." She laughs as she says the next sentence, "As you can see she is giddy and can barely control herself. She needs to be careful, lest she need a reminder of her place."

Emily lowers her gaze, "Sorry, Miss Alicia."

She slaps Emily on the ass playfully, "It's alright, dear. Your energy is infectious and you are being respectful. You have nothing to worry about."

I notice Emily's collar again. I try not to stare, but it captivates me. It is what looks like a sterling silver collar with a ring on the front. As she turns, her hair moved enough for me to see there is a small padlock on the back. It doesn't take long for Alicia to notice my stare and she smiles.

"See something you like, Belle?" She says to my embarrassment, I quickly look down and remain quiet. "Head up, Belle. When you are at the table and asked a question, you need to answer and hold a conversation."

"I understand, Miss Alicia. Why does Emily wear a collar like that?"

"Well, Belle, she is a slave of mine. She came to me as an employee of one of the companies I own. She was an administrative assistant. After a time, we got to know each other and eventually she asked to be mine. You see, Belle, I will never take a slave that hasn't chosen to be a slave. The slave needs to submit of their own free will. That is how you get loyal slaves. That is how you get them to be devoted to you. To do anything for you. There is a bond between my slaves and me. A love, a respect, a discipline and a true loyalty. They know that I will care for their every need, financially, health-wise, and "other" needs. In turn, they will do anything for me. They trust me and I trust them."

I look at Emily and she blushes as Emily talks.

"Emily, you have my permission to freely talk to Belle when in private. To answer any of her questions. I want to make sure she is put at ease."

"Yes, Miss." Emily responds and continues about her duties.

"Belle, we need to talk about the wedding and make some decisions." Alicia smiles as she talks to me. She motions for Emily to come over and take a seat. "Today, is Friday. The wedding ceremony will be next Saturday at the Luxe Chapel at noon. We will have a reception at six o'clock at the Grande Ballroom at The Savoy." She pauses to see my reaction to the hotel, it being known as a 5-star hotel and world renowned. I gasp and smile, it almost being like a fairy tale.

"Colors, Belle. What do you want for colors? We will have you in a white wedding gown. I will wear a simple white dress. Are there colors you might have envisioned for a wedding as you were growing up?"

"Well, Miss Alicia. I guess I always saw like a baby blue bows on my dress. And maybe something blue on my wife-to-be's outfit. I always saw some sort of red on the bridal party. Maybe silver dresses with some sort of red accents in them?"

Emily smiles, "I love those colors, Miss. I can see a bow with a thick ribbon around your waste. I can also see maybe a blue choker with white lace. Maybe some baby blue dinner gloves? And for the bridal party, I love the silver idea, they can all wear red belts and maybe red stockings? Some sort of red necklace. I think that would bring it all together nicely. And for Miss Alicia, how about a white dress, a silver tailored suit-coat with a blue handkerchief and blue ribbons in your hair?"

Alicia smiles and looks at me to see how I will react. "I love that idea if you do, Miss Alicia!"

"Then we will make it so. Emily, please make arrangements to get us all to the boutique later this afternoon to get fitted. I don't want to waste time and want to make sure the dresses are ready."

"Yes, Miss." She bows and leaves to make calls.

"Belle, do you have anyone that you want to be a bridesmaid from college or friends?"

"Unfortunately, only my roommate from school, Miss Alicia. I did not have a lot of time for friends as I kept to my studies and didn't want to hurt people in case my family found me."

Alicia nods and thinks for a moment. "Belle, would you consider having Emily as a bridesmaid, or even your maid of honor? She has already taken such a liking to you. That is if you don't want your roommate as your maid of honor. Also, would you consider letting Rick walk you down the aisle?"

I think for a moment and nod. "Yes, Miss Alicia. I would love for Emily to be my maid of honor. Allyson, my roommate can be a bridesmaid. And I would love it if Rick would walk me down the aisle. He has done so much for me already. I feel like I owe him my life."

"Then it is done, Belle. You may call Allyson to see if she will do this. I will talk to Rick. We can tell Emily together, she will be so very happy. Belle, because Emily is currently making arrangements, clear the table and do the dishes and we can meet back in the foyer."

I take note that she doesn't say please and the tone changed to more authoritative. I nod, "Yes, Miss Alicia, I would be happy to help." I notice a slight frown when I said "help". I get up and start to clear the dishes to take into the kitchen. I find it doesn't take long to complete this chore. As I am finishing drying the dishes, Emily walks into the kitchen and smiles.

"Oh, thank you, Miss Belle. I appreciate your help. I have made all of the arrangements for 3PM this afternoon at the Bordtsen's Dress Boutique. They simply make the most lovely of dresses there. I will go ahead and put these dishes away if you could go back in the dining room and replace the table cloth with this one." She hands me a fresh table cloth and starts to put the dishes away. I go back in the dining room and swap the cloths and bring the dirty one back along with the linen cloth napkins. Emily then shows me where the laundry goes. "I'll take care of the laundry later."

"Emily, do you know where my cell phone might be? I haven't seen it since I was at my family's home. I need to make a call."

Emily walks over to a drawer in the kitchen. "It is right here, Miss Belle. Along with your purse and ID."

I take the phone and call Allyson. We talk for about 20 minutes and she is sad about my grandmother, but ecstatic for me for getting married. I left out the fact that it is an arranged marriage.

I head for the foyer to meet Alicia there. Emily is already in there standing off to the side waiting. Alicia motions for me to enter and points at the pillow on the floor again.

I look up at Alicia and she nods at me and then to Emily. "Emily, Miss Alicia and I would like to ask you to be my maid of honor. What do you think? You are quickly becoming very important to me. It would make me very happy if you could be there for me."

Emily looks up at Alicia with a shocked look, but a smile so big and bright, "Are you kidding me?!? Yes, Miss Belle and Miss Alicia! There is nothing that would stop me from being that for you!"

I look up and see a tear in Emily's eyes. She truly is happy for us. I smile at her.

"Emily, nothing could make me happier for you to be there for Belle. We will keep the wedding party small with just you and Allyson for Belle. I will have Heather and Victoria on my side."

"Emily, you will need to begin your etiquette training with Belle now. I will be in my study. I expect you to get her up to speed quickly. If necessary, you are to discipline her and you know how."

Emily bows her head, "Yes, Miss. I will not fail you."

Alicia gets up and smiles at me before walking out of the room. Emily looks over at me and helps me to my feet to start explaining the rules of the house and etiquette.

"Belle, eventually you will see some changes around here with what Miss Alicia has been calling the "staff". Each of is a devoted slave to her. She had asked us to be sensitive to you as you acclimate, this is why we have not been calling her Mistress and also why we are wearing more "traditional" clothing and aren't naked. We talked and she feels you are progressing nicely. She indicated that your grandmother saw something in you at an early age. A submissiveness, but also a fire to do what is right. She said you are very special and I agree it shows." She pauses for a moment.

"My job today before we go to the dress shop is to go over some of the rules of the house that you will be expected to follow. Show you some of the etiquette that you need to know when we have guests and to show you what would happen if you don't do something right. We have a lot to cover, but she also said that you may ask me questions and I can answer freely."

I watch her as she talks and look her up and down. Emily certainly is beautiful and looks to be a few years older than me with a fit and slender body.

"Because you are not a slave, you do not need to wait to be called into a room. You also do not need to curtsy when you enter or leave a room. What you do need to do is to acknowledge Miss Alicia and then any other superiors in the room. You may then proceed to a seat that Miss Alicia will point to and then wait to be invited to sit. You should not just sit down and you absolutely should not sit if she or any superiors are not already seated. As you already found out, you should always be on-time. Do not be tardy. Miss Alicia absolutely hates when people are late and will not tolerate it. It is acceptable to be early, but if she is already in the room, I would suggest no more than five or ten minutes. If it is only you and Miss Alicia in the foyer or living room, you should assume you will be on a floor pillow. This is a sign of respect to her as your superior and the head of our household."

I nod as she goes on.

"If one of the slaves is not present and something needs to be done, it is expected that you help and if possible before you are asked to. Like this morning, you helped clear the table and started the dishes. That was a good thing for you. It is your chore to take care of if the slaves are unavailable. At first, it helps to think of it as you are helping the household in exchange for room and board in a beautiful mansion or spa. When you are married, Miss Alicia will expect that you get up before her and bring her coffee in bed. You will know when there is an exception."

She giggles as she says the last sentence and I blush.

"You will be expected to greet and entertain all guests that Miss Alicia has. You will always be expected to address these guests as Miss or Sir. Anything else will be considered rude and may earn a punishment. Miss Alicia is quick with punishments and not afraid to dish them out in front of everyone."

"Emily, when did you know you wanted to become a slave to Miss Alicia?"

She takes a breath, "Well, Miss Belle, I've always known I was submissive. I had been working at Farnsworth and Associates for about six months when Miss Alicia Farnsworth walked in one day and stopped at my desk. She could not find her regular assistant so she very curtly asked me to come with her to her office. She was very direct and authoritative when she was issuing her orders that I was taking notes on what to do. She knew what she wanted and needed and exhibited a sense of power and confidence. This drove me crazy and made me so wet. I think she also has a sixth sense about if someone is submissive or not, because it was only a couple of days before she called me into her office again and flat out asked me what I needed. I was taken aback. I lowered my gaze and didn't know how to response. She practically blurted out..."Girl, I don't have all day, either tell me you want to be my submissive or get out of my office.", I knew right then and there and submitted to her in her office. Our relationship changed almost immediately and I became her personal assistant and spent a lot of time in her office. About three months later, she asked if I wanted to take it a step further and move in with her and to become her slave. I did not hesitate. It felt right and she treated me right. She is strict, but loving. She knows what you need and how to push your boundaries. I have complete trust in her. This was three years ago."

I see her smile as she speaks so reverently about those events. I can see she is genuinely happy with her choice. "Do you regret anything?"

"No, Miss Belle. I wouldn't change a thing. Mistress can be harsh when needed, but she only does it if the slave needs it. Some slaves desire a harshness or sadistic Mistress. I absolutely love her, Miss Belle and I think you are getting an amazing prize that I know you will love. I can see you are special and I have no doubts about what you will do in the future."

I wonder what she means about what I will do in the future.

"Miss Belle, as her wife, you will be expected to bathe her when she needs or requests it. You will be expected to satisfy her in bed. You will be expected to love, cherish and obey her. You may not be a slave...yet, but the rules of the land and house state that you will do as told or be punished accordingly. She will not treat you as a slave unless you wish to do that. That would be your decision and yours alone. She will not ask you to, you are expected to offer your submission to her if that is what you decide beyond marriage."

I nod as I let that sink in.

"Now, Miss Belle, as a wife, when a guest arrives, you will be expected to curtsy as you invite them into the house if you are the one to answer the door. You are not expected to do anything else but be respectful to the guests, even if they request or demand anything. If anyone asks you to do something you don't want to do and Mistress is not in the room, politely decline and excuse yourself to let Mistress know what happened. It will then be up to her discretion on whether you will need to do it or if it is something reserved for a slave. This will be a learning experience for the guests from the Society as well as some of her personal friends."

"Emily, what is it like to be a slave?"

She giggles a little as she answers, "Well, slaves have a lot more chores. They don't have the right to say no when told to do something, and that includes sexually.

Mistress does give each and every one of us a safe word if it is something that we absolutely cannot do because it is too much. I think of the people that serve her over the past 20 years, it has only been used once. If it is used all activity stops and she will talk to you alone to understand what it is that caused you to use the safe word. If after talking you decide you can move forward with whatever was asked of you, you continue, otherwise, you move on to something else. She will not hold it against you or punish you for that. If you trust her and are devoted to her, you will want to do anything and everything for her. You will only use the safe word in a dire situation where you know without a doubt you cannot handle it. Mistress is, however, very good at reading people and knowing exactly where their limits are. She may push limits, but she has never crossed those limits. It also means you give up all of your decision making. She will choose or approve anything you wear, eat, do. As a slave you are no longer able to make choices on your own. You become property. To be used and protected and sometimes even shared. It is exciting, but not for everyone, Not even for every submissive."

I nod. "What is in the locked door by the back stairway?"

She looks nervous, "Miss Belle, you must not go in there. That room is only for Mistress and whomever she takes in there. I cannot tell you what is in there or who she takes in there."

"Now I must show you the punishment implements. You will notice that in every room of the house there is a riding crop and a paddle. Those can be use anywhere with or without clothing. She also likes to use her hand. For the more severe punishments, she may do that in other areas with other implements such as whips, floggers, modified paddles, and canes. I will show the collection later. As a slave, the punishments can be done in public, which can make it worse."

"Miss Belle, it is time to get ready to head to the dress shop. Rick will bring the car around shortly. Please excuse me while I go and let Mistress know."

I start to walk around the room admiring the artwork as I wait for Alicia to return so we can go to the dress shop. I smile as I think about how my life went from barely making ends meet and being terrified of my family to being here in this amazing mansion with a very powerful person who was a good friend of grandmother. And thinking about how being here feels right in every way. My mind keeps drifting to what becoming a slave wife might mean. I decide in my mind, I will ask Alicia what being a slave wife would mean in comparison to just being a slave.