The Adventures of Emel Ch. 01

Story Info
Emel Asokay is sold at auction.
1.2k words
4.06
2.3k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers

Emel Asokay looked out from the window in the lounge where she was awaiting the auction, casual her hand gently resting palm down on the smooth polished wooden surface of the table where a plastic cup of lime cordial sat largely untouched. Her gaze straight ahead at the bank of monitors of around 20 or so would display the results of the bids behind anonymous initials in front of the flag of the bidding countries, amongst them several US and German flags plus 2 British ones. Emel did not see the Turkish flag, the home of her birth however her blond looks betrayed the Scandinavian origins of her parents. She had no interest in returning there in any event. There were no Swedish, Norwegian, Dutch or Netherland flags. She knew most of the worlds flags as a result of having studied extensively in world hospitality at Manchester University in England.

Geography was also one of her favourite and strongest subjects. She noticed a few African flags, South Africa of course but other smaller and poorer nations in Africa. She let herself imagine being sold to an African warlord, a suitably appropriate reversal of white slavery over black subjects. She knew second hand how brutal and menacing an African could be. There was a reason she was being 'sold' though which she knew well. At least her current 'owner' was civilised and courteous, never any hint of sexual expression which she knew would not have been tolerated anyway by those that had arranged for her to be in this position these last few months. As the auction was about to start, she averted her gaze out the window of the street, the pine trees glistened with sparkles like diamonds. She preferred the current season maybe as a nod to her actual parentage.

She was dressed as instructed, not that she minded, it was one of her outfits anyway in her favourite colour blue, a designer dress of course, she wore no bra, the top with four buttons revealed a good eight inches of midriff. The top had sleeves that covered her arms to a length of two inches above her wrists. She wore a matching pair of blue shorts. Around her waist and tucked in at the band of the shorts she wore a matching long blue sash which fell to cover part of her left thigh above the knee. Her shapely right thigh bare. She was barefoot and wore no jewellery, no piercings. She wore no makeup bar a dusky pink shade of lipstick.

She was aware of the handheld Sanyo camcorder mounted on a tripod. It was not switched on but would be when the auction was underway.

In the room with her was Samir Abdul, an Arab lawyer and number one aide and fixer for Sir Michael Braithwaite who was the current United Kingdom diplomat for France based in Paris.

Sir Michael had 'won' Emel in a high stake poker game. Emel's breeding and standing was viewed on a par with Samir, much to his annoyance. Samir was of the opinion that Emel was there to service Sir Michael's sexual needs and to have on his arm at social gatherings. He longed to plunge his cock into every opening Emel possessed given how beautiful she was, but Sir Michael treated Emel more like a daughter and spoiled her as such and thoroughly enjoyed her company and intellect. Samir and Emel had a certain enmity that always bubbled between them and Emel on occasion would make subtle jokes at his expense that amused often Sir Michael but increased the enmity between them.

Samir delighted therefore in the opportunity to auction Emel, 'The Turkish whore' as he referred to her and be rid of her. The sale was of course business. Sir Michael had wealth through ownership of a number of vineyards in both PARIS and overseas in Argentina, Chile and Peru. Emel's 'sale' had been brokered by Simone Devereaux. Sir Michael accepted regretfully the sale but only Simone and Emel knew the real reason for the sale.

The screen switched on with the Title.

AUCTION - FOR SALE - HIGHEST BIDDER

OWN HER / UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY

"Good afternoon. Good afternoon."

"We only have one auction item today, but this is something very, very special."

"In a moment on your screens or devices where you have signed up for this special auction we will reveal what you are bidding for .... On 3 2 1 ..."

"Beautiful , young, sexy. 21 years old from England. Privately educated."

"She will come at a price! But to own her, enjoy exploring your deepest and darkest desires with her .... Let's start the bidding at $100,000 and respectively ask for increments of minimum $10,000."

Samir watched the screens and the bid count start rising, the first bid for the opening ask of $100,000 came in from Saudi Arabia.

$110,000 - Germany

$120,000 - United States

$130,000 - United Kingdom

$150,000 - Saudi Arabia

Good. Samir smiled. A $20,000 jump from the opening bidder. He wanted her.

$170,000 - Germany

Wow. So did the German. He checked the German bidder profile. A businessman, the notes informed a nazi. Hmmm Samir thought. He could imagine what use a German nazi sadist would have for her.

$180,000 - South Africa

The camera zoomed in on her face ...

$190,000 - Saudi Arabia

$200.000 - Germany

Mmmm Double the opening bid. Samir squeezed his bulging cock through his dark trousers. He had a vision in mind of the German nazi working on her naked body.

The camera slowly panned down.

$220,000 - Saudi Arabia

$230,000 - Germany

There was a pause in the bidding.

The auction was set for an hour with the initial bids coming within the first twenty minutes with the rival bids between the Saudi Arabian bidder and the German bidder.

$240,000 - Russia

A new bidder. A quick check. Russian Mafia.

The timer showed 10 minutes remaining. The Russian bid was still the highest. The camera as it approached the 5 minutes slowly panned down.

Once the 5 minute countdown started a slow banner scrolled with the message ....

"What violent delights await within this beautiful creature to be explored ....."

$250,000 - Egypt

As the last minutes counted down the closing bid came as the 3 2 1 timer expired.

"Auction closed! Thank you for participating."

One by one the auction screens closed down.

Samir approached the woman who had stood for an hour patiently while the auction unfolded.

"Well, quarter of a million dollars. You are quite the purchase Emel"

Samir stood very close to her as he dared, close enough to smell her perfume.

Emel turned to look at him. She put her manicured finger in her mouth suggestively.

"Poor Samir, I know you have always wanted me."

"Well you are off to Egypt. Personally I was hoping the German would win the bid. His sadistic Nazi tendencies would have trained you to be compliant I am sure Turkish whore."

"And did thoughts of that get you hard Samir hmmm? His big German cock fucking my ass."

"Oh you deserve to be owned and taught how to please a man properly. Egyptians like Greeks love anal sex. Your flight will be booked tonight to be delivered to your new owner. I hope he can be creative in knowing how to use a whore like you."

Emel waited for Samir to leave and finally sighed. When she had been younger and living back in Turkey she had been a target of abduction for someone she only heard reference to as "The Egyptian," A coincidence? Time will tell.

Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers