The Adventures of Emel Ch. 02

Story Info
The mystery of ‘The Egyptian’. Emel in jepordy.
2.8k words
3.2
776
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers

Achillas Ibrahim sat with his number two the beautiful Russian Inessa Nikitin. They always had a forty-five minute, no more, no less strategy meeting at 06:00. Achilles was a titan of Egyptian wealth, power, and prominence, so much so that in his business dealings he was simply referred to as 'The Egyptian. 52years old his business enterprise was a conglomerate of inherited wealth from his shipping empire and his portfolio of expensive works of art and ownership and control of precious metal bullion rights and extensive property portfolios in most European capitals.

Although outwardly presenting as a powerful conglomerate of respected brands the bulk of his power and influence came from his operations in the criminal world. He had a reach into any business that dealt with the extortion of the common person and where their excesses lay, extortion, gambling, sex trafficking, pornography, drugs. In these areas in which he operated he also ensured the three key pillars of local government, law enforcement and central government to ensure he could control any potential problems. He was careful too of any rival actors that potentially compete in his areas of interest and expansion. He certainly had the banking and financial influence to manage funding potential acquisitions. He fostered the right network to achieve his ambitions but was ruthless too. His one and only weakness was the occasional sadistic need for his sexual outlet that in part serviced by the availability of suitable females via the sex trafficking channel. He was however quite particular so a lot of the sex trade for prostitution revenues were unsuitable for his purpose.

He was aided and abetted by the most unlikely of number 2 candidates, a beautiful Russian thirty-six-year-old who was both a fully qualified legal barrister but also had a professional accounting qualification and several MBA degrees, supremely intelligent with an aristocratic background. A ruthless adversary in her own right at times she needed to be the objective target of his sexually sadistic needs if there was not another suitable alternative when the occasion arose. Herself with a strong sadistic tendency and in her twenties a BDSM dominatrix that usually involved having two female slaves as 'pets' to satisfy her own sexual needs as a lesbian.

"So, Pushkin what is the latest on our top three strategic goals?"

Pushkin was the term that Achillas used when he addressed Inessa, he knew she hated it but it was one of the many idiosyncrasies she had put up with. She had known Achillas for over twelve years and they had been a couple for a while and even too, lovers, whilst Inessa was working out that she was indeed a lesbian. In part the relationship had helped her realise that but also that in character they were both too self-centred and arguably both a narcissist, certainly Achillas was at the time. But it was Achillas that pushed Inessa to become a very proficient financial accountant in addition to her legal qualification. She had therefore become indispensable to him.

"On the question of the Turkish territory and plans for expansion into West Africa the situation may not be as hopeless as we thought."

"Oh?" Achillas ears pricked up. He knew well in situations keep silent and more information will inevitably materialise. Inessa continued.

"The death of Mustafacan Düzgün may not have been the end of the access to his resources and network which were to be key"

"Go on"

""Mesut Teke it seems gained the close confidence of Mustafacan.

At the end Mustafacan had transferred most of that knowledge to him and relied less on Mehmet who he lost confidence in. I followed up on your advice to find out if there was a token of good faith, they could provide to restore your confidence."

"And?"

"Do you recall discussing with Mustafacan about procuring a certain specific type of girl through his sex trafficking operation."

"Hmmmm yes, I might have mentioned a specific preference."

"And I told you before about sharing these private intimacies that could be used against you."

Achillas waved his hand impatiently,

Inessa raised her eyebrows and continued.

"Mesut has procured the girl, not just any girl the specifics you requested, a blond girl is most uncommon in Turkey as you might have guessed."

"It was a test yes, but as you know acquiring such a girl would give an outlet to that sadistic part of me you know well."

"Indeed, and potentially sparing me the need to satisfy it instead.

"Yes, yes" again the impatient hand waving.

"He secured the girl. It appears she was his girlfriend briefly when he was in England. Basically, she snubbed him, I don't know the details. He bought her at auction. They still have these high-class girl auctions for very rich clients. What Mustafacan failed to deliver to you he can. I assume this gets him in as he clearly has the funds to win the auction."

"We know who she is? From before?"

"Yes, we have a full profile of her. Turkish born. Emel Asokay, Mother Swedish, died when she was twelve. Father Norwegian a sailor still living. He sees her occasionally; they are close but are in different life cycles right now."

Achillas nods.

"Moved to England to escape the Düzgüns. Degree from Manchester University. Hired as a principal by the Devereaux corporation. Extremely effective in that role. It gets a bit sketchier after that, but somehow, she becomes the property of Sir Michael Braithwaite. For reasons unknown she is sold at Auction."

"And the price to me?"

"Free of course, a gift, to show you he can deliver in his end. It's a nice quarter million-dollar gift to you to get back a seat at the table."

"Excellent! When will she be delivered?"

"I will arrange it. Can I assume you will expect her to earn your affection. Previously she was treated like a daughter by her previous owner."

"Mmmm yes. She will start from nothing and earn every little luxury I may see fit to cast her way, but she will get to learn I like exerting my sadistic tendencies on a girl like her. You can tell Mesut he has earned his seat."

They discussed the other areas. The finances and any legal issues.

"Do you have plans tonight, Pushkin?"

"You forget Achillas, it is rotation. One for you, one for me as agreed."

Rotation is when the new batch of captured girls for the slave trade are introduced to the network. Usually every quarter. Inessa has used the services of an Indian IT company to set up a sophisticated CRM system that processes each girl and assigns a house where she works out of. A full web service offers both InCall and OutCall services for the girls. 'Egyptian World Escorts'.

The latest cohort was a mix of ten Malaysian and Filipino girls aged 16 to 22.

The Ramases Hilton traditionally has been used to process the girls and allocate them to the various houses. The software rotates the girls between houses and arranges the logistics for the travel and moves. Rotation usually costs one million dollars, but the revenue generated is five times that. It provides Achillas with his working capital cash flow for operations. For each rotation both Achillas and Inessa get to select a girl before they are processed, naturally Achillas having first pick. The CRM system when creating a record for the new cohort has a flag indicating if they were selected by Achillas or Inessa, the so-called A and I flags. At times when Inessa travels, she will book one of the escorts for an outcall for girls she has selected in the past. This is used as part of the marketing where A class or I class escorts are identified and usually have higher premium rates. There is also a healthy competition to measure and report the total revenue generated for the A class and I class escorts. For the past three rotations Inessa has come out on top.

Achillas selects a Malaysian girl, Inessa one of the Filipino girls.

"How is your mood Achillas?"

"It's good Pushkin."

"So, you don't plan on using her up?"

"I don't intend to no."

Good Inessa thinks. She has enough on her hands to worry about. 'Using her up' is a euphemism for killing her. Due to his sadistic nature, there have been occasions when Achillas either intentionally or accidentally has killed a girl selected during rotation. Inessa has to deal with the consequences, the girls are not on anyone's radar, they are all persona non grata but disposing of the body (usually cremation) creates additional complications.

"I plan to spend time enjoying the latest I flag selection tonight before she is shipped off to her house, and you?"

"Yes. I could use the distraction. You know my tastes well. She will keep me entertained or I will make her remember the day she joined this bordello. I will try to pick the top earner so I may be able to beat you for once."

"Good luck!" Smiled Inessa "don't do anything to her you wouldn't want to do with me".

Achillas smiled. He was going to enjoy his distraction tonight and would be thinking of finally getting to play with the long promised Turkish whore Emel Asokay.

35 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré. Michelle Ryan sat at leisure in one of the offices she had regular access to at the British Embassy in Paris. She was reviewing some reports about the current sex trafficking statistics for Turkey. The number showed modest improvement from the last quarter. She sighed. She knew that there was at least one less creep around to organise the vile practice, a certain Mustafacan Düzgüns who she knows has been neutralised. "Hmmm" she thought. "A quaint euphemism" she meant killed.

The plan that started months ago had been executed perfectly. It was Elizabeth's first kill. She remembers the intense sex she had with Elizabeth when discussing the details of the plan. Elizabeth was Michelle's collared submissive, Michelle her Domme. Elizabeth Had met with Mustafacan and he had subjected her to a violent sexual rape which she had expected. During the assault Elizabeth Who was wearing a specially prepared ring with a sharp point pricked him which administered a lethal dose of an untraceable nerve poison that first paralysed him totally. Elizabeth then strapped on her 'big member' dildo and violently ass raped the comatose Mustafacan as she watched his face in the bedroom mirror returning the assault he had recently visited on her person. As she had his full attention as the poison worked into his system, she held his hair as she watched him in the mirror. "Your sister Meral sends her regards." She saw the recognition on his face of the betrayal as his heart gave out and he died.

The plan had been devised months ago when Elizabeth had worn a curvy revealing red dress with a side split revealing sheer black stocking, a look Meral advised would get his attention. On this first encounter Mustafacan had taken her to a room and had sex with her. A business call diverted his full intentions with her. Two weeks later in one of the hotels he owned he saw her. The hotel was his safe space, so his plan was to execute his full plan with her.

Michelle considered the removal of Mustafacan as 'cutting the head off the snake', and in so doing and end to the sex trafficking operations he had put in place. Michelle was also relying on keeping a track on the bank accounts. Her long-term friend Sophie Crawford had also become a super hacker in the intervening five years, she was part of the 'Hackers Republic' now, a very select group of hackers. What worried her was that after a period of dormancy on the account, suddenly there was a large transfer of $250,000 from the account.

Yet there was no factual knowledge of where the money ended up. Michelle had an uneasy feeling. She had built up and relied on a remarkably close network that worked together to attempt to disrupt any activity associated with sex trafficking. The issue Michelle had was the practice was still rife but in a comparable way the fight against drug trafficking was never ending the sex trafficking had similar patterns. Often a drug and sex trafficking went hand in hand, one feeding or fuelling the other. Michelle's close group consistent of herself and her submissive Elizabeth Carmichael, Simone Devereaux, Sophie Crawford, Emel Asokay, Meral Düzgüns. Simone Devereaux was the employer of Emel Asokay but unbeknown at the time of the hire, Michelle had engineered having Simone hire her. Sophie Crawford had researched Emel's background and that she was from Turkey and thus there was a relationship to Michelle's target the Düzgün brothers. Michelle was trying to recall the conversation she had with Emel on a Eurostar train journey to Paris with Elizabeth when her desk phone rang. She picked up the handset.

"Hi Michelle, it's me, Simone."

"Hi Simone."

"Listen the auction went ahead ... but it seems our intended buyer from Germany was not the highest bidder."

"What!" Michelle immediately stood looking out the window from her office.

"Then who?"

"We don't currently know but it was someone in Egypt!"

"Egypt! Hold on let me think."

"I knew this was a bad idea."

"Well, I will try and find out who her buyer is. Don't worry it's obviously someone involved in the trade."

"But you had plans in place in Germany with Elizabeth, right?"

"Elizabeth is currently in America with Meral."

"Jesus what a mess."

"Relax Simone, Elizabeth was on target to be in Germany when she was needed."

"And now?"

"I will get to the bottom of where exactly Emel is. Do not worry she will get the support she needs."

Michelle hung up the phone. Michelle and Simone had history. She had reasons in the past not to trust her. At one point Michelle had scened with Simone's sub-Kelley Summers without Simone's permission or knowledge. It was at an early stage of Michelle's journey into BDSM and her realisation she was a sexual sadist with a particular ardent desire for blonds like Elizabeth and Kelley. At the proper time Elizabeth became willingly Michelle's collared sub, herself both a lesbian and with a very masochistic nature.

However, at the time of Michelle's exploration in the Invincible Pub's room Zero, a fully equipped BDSM dungeon, with Kelley and having and enjoying sadistic sex with her which Kelley herself found a unique and to an extent pleasant experience as it had been without Simone's permission or knowledge, for a long time an enmity existed between the pair, but had been since resolved, forgiven but never forgotten.

Following the call, Simone's thoughts were elsewhere when her Sub Kelley noticed. "Something wrong?"

"Maybe. It's Emel."

"Oh." Kelley waited.

"She's involved in something, it's complicated but..." Simone left off as her phone rang.

"Michelle, it's Michael Braithwaite."

"Sir Michael, hi. How can I help you?"

"It's Emel, the whole auction thing, I was never a fan but...."

"Yes, I know. I was never a fan either but..."

"Of course, of course. I don't want to pry, it's just that since she left I have not heard a word."

"It's been less than a day Sir Michael. My understanding is the auction winner was in Egypt. I reluctantly help arrange her flight to Cairo International airport."

"She's probably still in transit, busy..."

"Yes, yes probably. You don't have a contact; I mean she left her phone with me oddly. I hadn't realised as my aide Samir handed it to me. He and Emel never saw eye to eye anyway but still."

"I understand."

"I assume you don't have a contact?"

"No. The bidding was private. All we know was that the bidder was in Egypt. No further details."

"Okay Simone. It's all very peculiar, even the manner she came into my company these past three or so months, she became very close to me, like a daughter, if you should hear from her please find out her contact number, I should very much like to find out how she is getting on."

"Of course, Sir Michael, as soon as I hear I will let you know."

Simone hung up the phone and looked at Kelley who was in earshot when she was making the call.

"Will everything be okay, with Emel I mean?"

Simone looked Kelley in the eye. She would never lie to her sub.

"The honest answer Kels is I really don't know. My hope is it will be all right in the end. We will get Emel the assistance she needs and if she needs to be removed from danger that will happen too."

Brutal_One
Brutal_One
33 Followers