The Adventures of Janet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can do this." She thought. "When it comes to Jessica, I can bear it." She stood up and picked up her trash with a renewed confidence and tossed in the trash.

Janet walked through the mall and saw the store that simply said, Leather, on the store front. Seeing the large birdcages with the leather clothes hanging from within was strange and was curious to know why Roxy recommended this place. She stepped inside the store and began browsing the clothes racks completely oblivious in what she was looking for.

"Hello." A cheerful girl said wearing a tight sweater dress with a deep scoop neck, "I'm Sandra. Is there anything I can help you with today?"

"I'm looking for an outfit, I guess."

"I can help you with that. Are you looking for a one piece or two piece outfit?"

"I don't know. It doesn't matter."

"Okay. We'll let me show some things we have." Sandra said and sauntered over to a rack, "Take a look at this." She said and held up a red leather mini skirt with a split on the front right. "This would look quite nice on you. Feel the material."

Janet felt the leather and it was supple and light, "We only sell leather of the finest quality and this skirt will only gain character the more its worn."

"$399?" Janet said looking at the price tag, "I'm sorry, but that's way out of my price range."

"I know it's expensive, but with proper care, it'll last the rest of your life. It'll be much cheaper than a one time $30 polyester skirt." Sandra said.

"It is nice, but maybe later. I don't have enough to purchase it today." Janet said and she saw a dark haired woman wearing a cowboy hat walking towards them.

"Hello. I'm Jackie." Is everything okay here?"

"Oh, yes. She was just showing me this nice skirt you have for sale here." Janet said.

"Yes, I see. It would look quite nice on you. Would you like to try it on?" Jackie said.

"Oh, no. I can't afford it at this time."

"Well it's free to try it on. How about do it for me?" Jackie said.

"But I still won't be able to buy it."

"And it's still free to try it on. Come on." Jackie said and took an XS sized skirt and led the way to the changing room. "So what's the occasion?"

"Occasion? Oh. I guess it's like a date."

"Boyfriend?"

"Not exactly."

"Girlfriend?" Jackie said turning back to look at Janet.

"Something like that, I guess."

"Mmmm...you came to the right place."

"Roxy recommended this place to me." Janet said and Jackie stopped.

"Roxy? You know Roxy Rox?"

"Uh-huh."

Jackie gave Janet a thorough once over and smiled incredulously. "You know Roxy Rox." She muttered and chuckled. "Let's get this on you, then."

They entered the changing stall and Jackie closed the door behind them. "Are you going to stay here while I change?"

"Uh-huh." Jackie said with a nod.

"But I'm not wearing any panties."

"Just like Roxy Rox. It's a skirt, so it'll be fine."

Janet still felt uncomfortable, but she did know Roxy and she was naked in Cat and Margritte's office just yesterday as well, so it seemed like she was an extension of the same office. She turned away from Jackie and unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them off her hips revealing her ass to Jackie.

"So you probably know Cat and Margritte too, right?"

"Yeah."

"And how are those bitches?"

"There good." She said and dropped her shorts down to her ankles and stepped out of them.

"Okay. Now let's take a look here." Jackie said and swung Janet around to face her and saw her naked pussy and put her hand on it. "That's waxed smooth. Was that Roxy too?"

"It is." Janet said.

"Very nice. Now, let's get this skirt around your tasty cunt." She said and let Janet step into the skirt and Jackie pulled it up her legs. As the skirt was about to cover Janet's pussy, Jackie stuck her tongue out and let it drag over her pussy and dug into her hood and licked her clit making Janet gasp in shock. Jackie acted as if nothing happened and as the skirt reached Janet's hips, Jackie zipped it tight.

"There." Jackie said and stood next to Janet looking at her in the mirror. "Now give me a little leg up front, babe."

Janet propped her right leg up on her toes and her bare skin popped out from the slit of the skirt. "There you go, hon. Doesn't that look nice and yummy?"

"It does, but like I said before, I can't afford it."

"Well, what can you afford?"

"I don't know. I still need to buy other things. Maybe a $150?" Janet said looking at Jackie in the mirror.

Jackie pulled her phone out from her back pocket and called somebody. The phone rang through the speakerphone twice and a voice said, "Hello Miss Jackie."

"Hey Roxy Rox. I'm with your new friend Janet."

"Hello Miss Janet." Roxy said from the phone.

"Hi Roxy."

"So Janet is trying out some items here at the store, but she's a bit light on cash. Right now, she's trying on this red skirt and I must say she looks totally fucking fabulous in it. It's tight on the hips and her cute ass, yet roomy to strut and small for her dainty legs. And being she goes commando like you, it's very airy for her delicious and smooth pink goodness."

"I understand Miss Jackie. I will cover her additional expenses."

"No, Roxy, please. You've done too much for me already." Janet said.

"It's quite alright, Miss Janet. I know you are good for the cost."

"Great. Now that's all settled, we have a bit more shopping to do. Thank you Roxy Rox."

"Thank you Miss Jackie. Please treat Miss Janet well."

"I will, gorgeous." Jackie said and hung up with a smile for Janet. "So, shall we finish your little ensemble for your date tonight?"

They went over to the shoes and had Janet try on some thigh boots and in the right frame of mind, Jackie saw what caught Roxy's fancy in her. However, Janet just didn't look natural in them and she couldn't manage the 4 inch stiletto heels to her apparently obvious disappointment.

"I'm sorry, I just can't find my balance in them." Janet said.

"No. No. That's alright. We'll find something that'll work."

They settled on some black ankle boots that looked a bit clunky when she walked, but they did look good when she sat or stood still in them. Finally, they went to the back office and Jackie took a black buttoned shirt that was an extra emergency shirt for her staff to wear and handed it to Janet to put on. She took off her tie dyed shirt and Jackie saw the tape she wore that covered her nipples.

"What happened to your tits?" Jackie said.

"Oh, nothing. I just don't wear a bra. That's all."

Jackie reached up and took a pinch of tape between her fingers and tore it off in a clean rip and Janet yelped from the pain. Jackie saw Janet's flat breast, but large and long nipple. "Is that real?" she said and flick her nipple up and straight.

Janet winced at the pain and said, "Yeah. It's all me."

"Those are some freaky nipples you got there, hon." She said and brought her head down and sucked once and then twice making Janet gasp in surprise. When she was done, Jackie replaced the tape and opened the shirt up for her and slid it up over her shoulders and buttoned it up. She looked her over critically and adjusted her posture to be more upright. She shook her head in astonishment and had to admit that this petite flat chested girl looked rather devastating.

"There's no question. You look stunning."

"Really?" Janet said.

"How much of an impression do you want to make on this date?"

"As much as I can."

"Okay. Now sell it."

"Sell it?"

"Yeah. Work that bod. Strut your stuff. Hold your head high and have that attitude that it would be a privilege to fuck you."

"How do I do that?"

"You'll have to find that within you."

"Find it within me?"

"Do you always repeat what people say?" Jackie said.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Nevermind. Just be yourself and carry yourself confidently."

"Be confident. Okay. I'll try. Thank you." Janet said nervous. "So how much for everything?"

"Let's see, shoes, skirt, blouse...let's make it an even 600."

"600 dollars?"

"Don't worry. Roxy Rox has vouched for you. Pay me when you have the money."

"Oh. Okay. Thank you for all of your help and advice."

"You're welcome." Jackie said and Janet turned to leave, but turned around suddenly.

"With the clothes now, do I look...attractive?" Janet said unsure.

The clothes looked sexy on her and with her petit body, it looked nice. Her face was plain, but she offered a lot to work with. "Hon, we only scratched the surface and put some clothes on you. There's still a lot more that can be done."

"Oh. I see."

"Now with that being said," Jackie said and stepped close to Janet and hiked up her skirt to find her pussy. Janet's eyes widened in surprise and a little fright, but didn't jerk away. "I'd totally fuck you as is." She said and kissed her.

Jackie slipped her tongue inside Janet's mouth and found her tongue immediately and quickly noticed that her tongue was thick like a python than a dainty eel. She broke off surprised looking at Janet. "Stick your tongue out for me, hon."

Janet pushed her tongue out all the way and reveal her long tongue. Her high pitched squeaky voice didn't match a girl with such an enormous tongue. Jackie opened her mouth and took the massive tongue inside her and savored the girth in her mouth before suckling it out of her mouth.

"It's not too big, is it?" Janet said.

"Hon, there's no such thing as too big. Learn to use it well and you will have more dates than days in the year."

"Really?"

"Uh-huh."

"I hope so. Thank you...Jackie. You've been so kind and so helpful."

"I'll give you a 10...make it 20% discount on your purchase today."

"Thank you. For everything." Janet said and left.

Jackie walked back into the main store and stood next to Sandra by the cash register. She put her hand on her back and let it slide down to her ass and began running her hand up and down her crack.

"So Roxy knows her?" Sandra said.

"Yeah. What do you think of her?"

"She's sweet. Cute."

"Fuckable?"

"Miss Jackie, do you even need to ask?" Sandra said. "Did you?'

"Just a taste. Want some?" Jackie said and held her fingers in front of her and she suckled them into her mouth and closed her eyes to relish the taste.

As Janet waited in her apartment until it was 4 pm, she looked at herself and replayed the words that Jackie told her and things that Cat and Roxy told her the other day as well. What she saw was herself from her own eyes. She saw the girl that never was asked out on a date and had barely scraped by for the past two years. The stylish clothes couldn't hide those facts that she knew about herself. She closed her eyes and thought about the notes from Roxy and the words from Jackie. They didn't see her past history nor did they care. They only saw what her right now and what she had to offer. She did her best to let the past go and opened her eyes to try to see what they both saw in her, but couldn't see it, but worst, she couldn't feel it.

"I don't know what any of them see in me." She thought. "How can I act or be what they see in me if I can't even see what they're talking about?"

When her mind came back to Roxy, the things she told her yesterday, the note she left twice, her demeanor toward her, everything she did seemed sincere. It was in the back of her mind that Roxy was doing these things on purpose because the better she performed, the better it works out for Cat and Margritte, but everything she felt told her she was being honest.

The same thing went with Jackie being that she knew Roxy. Not only does she get a sale from her, but the better she does, she'll be a repeat customer. Then again, Janet thought, she didn't have to lick her pussy to make the sale and yet she did. She must've done it simply because she wanted to do it, she thought.

Finally, there was Olivia. Would she request her again, if she did not please her, she thought. It was the best evidence she had and could rely on to be true, but the question remained, why? Janet had no idea.

Janet looked at her phone and saw it was almost time. She left her apartment and waited at the corner where she was dropped off last night. A car stopped in front of her with two guys inside and they asked, "How much?"

"Huh?" Janet said.

"How much for the both of us?" the guy in the passenger seat said.

"Nothing. I'm just waiting for someone."

"How about $50 for the both of us?" he said.

"I said no. I'm just waiting to be picked up." She said and began walking away, but the car crept with her.

"We're trying to pick you up. How about $50 each then?"

"I said no. Just leave me alone." She said getting upset.

"Well then tell us how much, you fucking cunt!"

"I'm not a prostitute, so leave me alone!" she said embarrassed and upset and began walking the other way.

"Hey! Fuck you, you fucking skank! Don't dress like a slut and stand on the street you fucking dumb whore!" he yelled out of the car as they drove off.

She began to cry feeling upset as well as embarrassed. Who knows how many people heard them right outside her own apartment and yet part of what they said, she couldn't help but feel was true. As she cried a black car pulled up next to her and a man in a black suit got out. She recognized him from yesterday and he said, "Miss, I'm here to pick you up. Is everything okay?"

Janet tried to compose herself as quickly as she could and wiped her eyes and then nodded to him, "I'll be okay. Thank you." She said and got into the car.

The driver got into the car and closed the door, "If there's anything you need, please let me know."

"Thank you, but I'll be fine. Please, just drive."

The driver acknowledged her and drove off. She saw her blighted neighborhood breeze by and into the dense urban streets. It was a poor and dirty area, but moving anytime soon wasn't an option. She owed Roxy and then she'll owe the mean old land lady in about a month. She needed to make money.

"Even if I am a whore." She thought and felt the pain in her heart.

She wanted to cry, but kept her emotions in check and thought about Olivia and how eager she would be to see her when she arrived. She thought about the sex that they would have and remembered what she did yesterday and the things that Roxy told her. She also remembered the things that were done to her and what she thought felt pleasurable and ran it through her head to try to copy the things she found enjoyable in her head.

Janet looked out the window and saw the path they were going wasn't the same as yesterday. She knew Olivia was a busy person and they'd probably go somewhere that was convenient to her daily itinerary. She leaned back and got comfortable in her seat when the driver turned into a parking lot. Janet looked out the window and saw they were in the parking lot of Ilyanna's Ballet School.

"Excuse me, but are you taking me here?" Janet said.

"It's where I was told to take you, Miss." He said and pulled up to the front and stopped the car.

Janet exited the car and thanked the driver before he left and went in the front entrance. She walked up to the reception desk and saw woman with dark red hair sitting down.

"Hello." Janet said.

"May I help you?" the red haired woman said with a slight Russian accent.

"Um, is there somebody waiting for me?"

"What is your name?"

"Janet."

The woman turned toward her computer screen and clicked her mouse a few times, "Oh yes. Please have a seat. I will let her know you are here."

Janet sat down on a bench by the wall and looked around. She kept her legs together pushed her hands down on her lap feeling extremely out of place the way she was dressed. It was a really nice lobby with white walls and white tile. There were black and white portrait photos of all of the popular students that attended the school and a large trophy case with trophies of various competitions won by the school.

She knew about the school and dreamed of going her once, but that was quite some time ago when the dream of being a ballerina was still a possibility. It was a neat just being in the lobby and thought what Olivia had in mind by bringing her here.

"Janet?" an older blonde lady said pronouncing the j as a y sound.

"Yes?" Janet said and looked at the lady and was stunned to see it was Ilyanna herself.

"Ilyanna. Nice to meet you." She said with a smile.

"I know who you are. Nice to meet you!" Janet said amazed.

"Do you have an outfit to wear?"

"Oh, no. I didn't even know I was coming here. I'm sorry." Janet said.

"That's okay. We'll get something for you to wear. Maria, will give you an outfit and then meet me in studio one. Maria?" Ilyanna said to the red haired woman.

"Sure." Maria said and rose from her seat as Ilyanna parted their company. She went over to the other side of her desk and knelt down and opened a cabinet and pulled an outfit wrapped in plastic. "Here you go. I believe this should fit you." She rose and handed it to Janet. "You can change in the restroom and studio one is right over there." She said and pointed over to her right.

"Okay. Thank you." Janet said taking the outfit and went to the bathroom. She went to a stall and began changing feeling more like herself removing the skirt and blouse she wore. She sat down and pulled the tights on over her legs feeling the good memories when she used to practice. The tights were a very light pink, but the quality was excellent as the tights stretched well with room to give and didn't feel too thin. She tossed all of her other clothes in her bag and stepped back out into the lobby and went over to Maria at the reception desk again.

"Hi, um, I don't have any slippers either. Could I borrow a pair?" Janet said.

"Sure. What size are you?"

"Five, please."

Maria went to a cabinet and pulled out a new pair of peach ballet slippers and handed it to Janet. "Here you go."

"Thank you." Janet said graciously accepting them and went over to studio one.

As she entered, she was amazed at the size of the room. On one side there was a mirrored wall with a barre attached and the side another as well. She placed her bag down by the door and sat in a chair nearby and began tying on her slippers. She began to feel nervous as it had been quite some time before she even performed a ballet maneuver and doing it in front of Ilyanna seemed very intimidating.

With her slippers tied tight, she began stretching and slid down into a straddle stretch position and leaned her torso forward until her body was lying on the ground. She felt the tension and held it for about 30 seconds and switch to a full split turning her torso back and forth and then leaning toward the right and then the left.

Ilyanna stepped in and saw Janet in a full split doing her warm up stretches, "You are very flexible. You've done ballet before?"

"Yes ma'am. It's been about 3 years since I stopped."

"Why did you stop?"

"I couldn't afford it."

"I see, but you liked it?"

"Oh, yes. Very much."

"Good. I hope you will enjoy our classes when you come." Ilyanna said and Janet thought it would be nice to come back, but it was just this one time. "So, show me what you remember."

Janet rose to her feet and showed her first to fifth position and Ilyanna, nodded her approval. She did a passe, assemble and a pirouette. She performed a few other ballet steps with relative grace, but her best move was her arabesque pose that was rather deep and low without any assistance from the barre.

"Good." Ilyanna said, "You have talent."

"Thank you."

For the next hour, Ilyanna gave Janet a private lesson running through the basic elements quickly and was satisfied that Janet knew them well enough and transitioned into more difficult moves and pieced them together into a sequence. After a few attempts and some correcting adjustments and advice, Janet was able to piece together a short 10 step sequence.